Glory(buffy) vs. Illyria(angel the series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicSurfer
Yes, I can post this on the comic forum since buffy and angel have their own comics and Illyria is in one of them.

Now that's out of the way, who'd win between Glory and Pre-timebomb Illyria? Who'd win if they were in their true forms?

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure Buffy comics don't count. Like Star Wars and Gears of War comics don't.

iceman24567
If its pretime bomb Illyria she wins Glory is fast but not fast enough. In their true forms Illyria wins again she's the most powerful old one. Glory is outmatched

CosmicSurfer
The Old Ones are basically the first pure demons. They may be as powerful as a god without ever being one. But they're not gods. Illyria with all it's might couldn't even control the entire prehistoric earth dimension. It only ruled what is now california. It was murdered by it's rivals. Glory on the other hand can't be killed in her true form because her power was too great. she was cast down to a mortal body by her fellow hellgods.

In an all out brawl, I'd go with Glory. She was the toughest villian in either series to take down. If Illyria uses all of her powers wisely, then the fight goes to her. She'll dump Glory into another dimension.

iceman24567
Glory would get trounced by pretime bomb Illyria her time manipulation power would leave Glory helpless. Also we have never seen Glorys true form but we have seen what Illyrias true form is capable of.

CosmicSurfer
Illyria's true form was taken down by the senior partners in the comics. Glory in her true form was truly indestructable. A God. Illyria was just extremely hard to kill. As she was murdered by her many rivals.

iceman24567
Yeah like I said Glorys true form has no feats on panel no expression

Digi
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Yes, I can post this on the comic forum since buffy and angel have their own comics and Illyria is in one of them.

Now that's out of the way...

So you're in the business of telling the forum's moderators what is and isn't allowed? Your statement actually reveals that you don't know the rules of the forum as they pertain to allowable characters, you're just guessing.

The general rules are that the character must be primarily experienced in a comic medium, or have originated in comics. Since neither of these characters meet the first criteria, this would not be allowed. If you can show me the latter, I'll be happy to re-open the thread. Until then, this will be closed.

Mind you, plenty of people misunderstand the rules and make threads that get closed. It's not a serious offense, so there's no big concern here. But it's always better to read the forum rules before presuming to know them. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.