Evil JLA vs Evil Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Evil JLA:

Etrigan
Manchester Black
Banshee
Doctor Polaris
Brainiac

vs

Evil Avengers

Doom
Magneto
Ultron
Loki
Cassandra Nova

JakeTheBank
Evil Avengers.

Q99
On the Evil JLA, is that Silver Banshee?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99
On the Evil JLA, is that Silver Banshee? yes,,, embarrasment

amnesia
evil avengers.

Lunacyde
Evil Avengers probably.

Q99
I agree with the others. Ultron I think is the big tipping point in favor of the EA, and I don't think SB can pull her weight either.

Prep-Man
Couldn't Brainac take control of Ultron?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Couldn't Brainac take control of Ultron?

Hm, that's a question... though I'd think no, Ultron's programming is really advanced, likely has a lot of safeguards, and he's not foolish enough to leave an open port to grant Brainiac access either.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, that's a question... though I'd think no, Ultron's programming is really advanced, likely has a lot of safeguards, and he's not foolish enough to leave an open port to grant Brainiac access either.

Brainiac is smarter than Ultron or the man who built it.

JakeTheBank
Brainiac isn't smarter than the goddam Scientist Supreme. uhuh

Prep-Man
Over hyped, imo.

JakeTheBank
Over hyped, imo.

More like under hyped.

Pym is only just now getting the respect he's been inclined to be getting for decades,

Wild Shadow
a chemical biologist and sometime robotic tinkerer is now a lvl 30 intellect... he is now capable of building reed lvl tech.. no

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pym is only just now getting the respect he's been inclined to be getting for decades,

damn straight. it's been a LONG time coming.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
More like under hyped.

Well, what's he done that would put him over Brainiac?

JakeTheBank
Well, what's he done that would put him over Brainiac?

Be awesome.

Prep-Man
Hank is smart, no doubt, but Brainiac has traveled the universe for centuries, gaining intellect and what have you. He's built everything from time machines to AI robots that have gone up against top tiers.

Warlord
the infinite mansion was pretty awesome itself

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
the infinite mansion was pretty awesome itself

Please tell. big grin

Warlord
well what he actually did was discover "uderspace" and "overspace" and thus he created a replica of the original avengers mansion only it was infinite in size with countless rooms coridores etc. and the best part was that the doors of the mansion could lead to any place on earth, other planets or even other dimensions

Prep-Man
That's pretty bad ass. I think that's above anything Brainiac has done right there. Pretty recent, right?

BTW, that's pretty much Reed level, since Reed created a pocket universe for Ben.

Warlord
it was in the last 5 Mighty Avengers issues.

he actually did discover something no other mind in Marvel Earth knew was there (or even if they knew they never utilized it).

Wild Shadow
so.. evil avengers win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.