Sodam Yat Ion vs Mister Majestic, Superman, and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Lord Feron
IMO Yat should beat them even if he slugs it out, his durability was one of the main reason he did half decent against SBP. But Thor could BFR him.

JakeTheBank
Team.

Johnny Sorrow
Team in an unfair beatdown.

DarthDaniel1001
Ion gets the living s--- beaten out of him

quanchi112
What did Ion recently do that gives him a chance against this team?

xJLxKing
Team, but Sodam is stronger then either one of them. He took a beating from Prime that no one on that list would survive whatsoever. Heck, Superman's torso was pierced by Prime's depowered HV and Ion took those.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team, but Sodam is stronger then either one of them. He took a beating from Prime that no one on that list would survive whatsoever. Heck, Superman's torso was pierced by Prime's depowered HV and Ion took those. You really think no one on this list could survive that beatdown? You do realize Superman and Thor have faced superior threats than Prime and taken far worse beatings, right? I have no idea about Mr. Majestic, personally.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
You really think no one on this list could survive that beatdown? You do realize Superman and Thor have faced superior threats than Prime and taken far worse beatings, right? I have no idea about Mr. Majestic, personally.

Majestic would lose, but survive Prime's beating as well.

DarthDaniel1001
Mr. Majestic's about the same as Superman. He did taking a pretty good beating from Eradicator.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Majestic would lose, but survive Prime's beating as well. When I think of impressive beatings Mangog's beatdown of Thor comes to mind from vol. 2.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
He's about the same as Superman

Only cooler.

xJLxKing
You really think no one on this list could survive that beatdown? You do realize Superman and Thor have faced superior threats than Prime and taken far worse beatings, right? I have no idea about Mr. Majestic, personally.
MR. Majestic got a knock out from Superman in one punch.

Thor and Superman did take a nice threats, but Superman clearly lost to Prime ine very encounter. If a weakened(slightly) HV from Prime can pierce Superman's torso, then a full one should as do even better.

I don't think Thor or Superman can take the same beating. Superman and Thor have gotten KOed in the past by far less. They have been taken down by other high heralds with a few punch and Prime is above a high herald. So I do think if they get the same beat down from Prime as Yat did, they would be in a much worser condition. In fact, they would die have way through

JakeTheBank
When I think of impressive beatings Mangog's beatdown of Thor comes to mind from vol. 2.

Yeah, that was one was pretty epic. Kurse has put the beatdown on Thor as well and in a bad way.

kgkg
Yat doesn't stand a chance against these guys together.

Each can give him trouble on their own.

quanchi112
MR. Majestic got a knock out from Superman in one punch.

Thor and Superman did take a nice threats, but Superman clearly lost to Prime ine very encounter. If a weakened(slightly) HV from Prime can pierce Superman's torso, then a full one should as do even better.

I don't think Thor or Superman can take the same beating. Superman and Thor have gotten KOed in the past by far less. They have been taken down by other high heralds with a few punch and Prime is above a high herald. So I do think if they get the same beat down from Prime as Yat did, they would be in a much worser condition. In fact, they would die have way through I understand Superman would lose to Prime but I think it'd be very similar to Yat's loss. Superman has showings all over the map but at his best the guy takes a big dump all over Yat's weird face. Both have been ko'd by far less and taken far more so if we go by their best since this is kmc I think they both definitely survived.

Again, Majestic I have no clue about but it seems like you are basing it off of one feat. If I wanted to base Superman's toughness off of the onesided henshaw stomp alone he'd seem pretty soft as well.

Prime didn't defeat Superman with that eyeblast either. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, that was one was pretty epic. Kurse has put the beatdown on Thor as well and in a bad way. I can't recall it offhand.

xJLxKing
I understand Superman would lose to Prime but I think it'd be very similar to Yat's loss. Superman has showings all over the map but at his best the guy takes a big dump all over Yat's weird face. Both have been ko'd by far less and taken far more so if we go by their best since this is kmc I think they both definitely survived.

Again, Majestic I have no clue about but it seems like you are basing it off of one feat. If I wanted to base Superman's toughness off of the onesided henshaw stomp alone he'd seem pretty soft as well.

Mr. M is the weakest in this group. That's all that matters.

Prime didn't KO Superman, but his HV did pierce him. In another encounter, he froze Superman, and cusually knocked him out. Whether it was a KO, or they just let Superman go at till they met again can be sibuted, but doesn't change the fact that in all their encounters, Superman went down quickly. Heck, Superboy didn't take a nice beating. He got beat by a Prime quickly and it took small amount of time. Yat did better then any other HH against Prime. I view Thor and Superman pretty even. So I can see the same beat down going to Thor.

Johnny Sorrow

...nope.

Lord Feron
Kinda shocked people are giving the team a clear win. I mean I think the team has a chance but none of them could have withstood the beat down like he did. I feel like the hits coming from the 3 wouldn't be too serious.

The type of strength one would need to lay it on SBP is significant.

But i guess I can see team wining sometimes with some good coordination (prob due to majestic)....

Galan007
Team. Thor's energy-soak would lend enormously to the ownage.

celeyhyga17
Yat's damage soak is definitely better than all. I mean come on, daxamite, gl aura, & ion power should easily put him above all three. However he did take a beating from a slightly depowered SBP albeit with plot device (lead). He aint beating this grp unless he did something recently i'm not aware of.

Slaanesh
he is more powerful than any of them..but i don't think he can handle all there of them..he'll lose..

cdtm

Majestics faster and stronger than Superman. By rights, he should be able to perform as well, if not better..

Not sure about his durability though. He transmuted himself to go into a sun for an extended stay, but to be fair even Gladiator felt the effects of traveling through a red giant, so that's not really a red mark against him...

cdtm
Anyways, to his credit Sodam Yat also survived three attacks from Anti Monitor BEFORE getting his Ion powerup.

Galan007
Meh, Soranik Natu survived a blast from that AM as well.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Meh, Soranik Natu survived a blast from that AM as well.
Why you gotta hate, broha? sneer

Galan007
^ stick out tongue Not hatin, I just don't think surviving a few blasts from SC AM is much to brag about.

Johnny Sorrow
^ stick out tongue Not hatin, I just don't think surviving a few blasts from SC AM is much to brag about.

Tell that to Ke'Haan. wink

Luckily, Sodam's Daxamite heritage kicked in and saved his ass.

quanchi112

Prime didn't KO Superman, but his HV did pierce him. In another encounter, he froze Superman, and cusually knocked him out. Whether it was a KO, or they just let Superman go at till they met again can be sibuted, but doesn't change the fact that in all their encounters, Superman went down quickly. Heck, Superboy didn't take a nice beating. He got beat by a Prime quickly and it took small amount of time. Yat did better then any other HH against Prime. I view Thor and Superman pretty even. So I can see the same beat down going to Thor. But Prime never beat Superman he damaged him amidst a battle royale so I don't think a battle between the two would go any worse for Superman than Ion's lopsided beatdown.

Many would beg to differ about Majestic but my point is Thor or Superman alone beats Yat all over the place unless I missed something which I might have. What has he done lately that I am not factoring in?

Slaanesh
Many would beg to differ about Majestic but my point is Thor or Superman alone beats Yat all over the place unless I missed something which I might have. What has he done lately that I am not factoring in?

Yat have the same power as Supes and an unlimited amount of Lantern power and yet u gave Supes the win??

Omega Vision
^ stick out tongue Not hatin, I just don't think surviving a few blasts from SC AM is much to brag about. Let's see if you survive a few of my fists to your face and still have something to brag about. punch

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Yat have the same power as Supes and an unlimited amount of Lantern power and yet u gave Supes the win??

yeah. In a real fight, Yat will do to Supes what SBP did to Yat. And that's beat the living shiet outta him. in this battle, he won't be able to do that cause Mr. M and Supes would be blitzing him all the while Thor will be making him eat Mjolnir specials to the face.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
yeah. In a real fight, Yat will do to Supes what SBP did to Yat. And that's beat the living shiet outta him. in this battle, he won't be able to do that cause Mr. M and Supes would be blitzing him all the while Thor will be making him eat Mjolnir specials to the face.

yup..i think 3 high herald is to much for Yat..but Quan said Supes or Thor alone can beat Yat..

Omega Vision
yup..i think 3 high herald is to much for Yat..but Quan said Supes or Thor alone can beat Yat..
And I'll remind you that Quan's opinion has never been kosher.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And I'll remind you that Quan's opinion has never been kosher.

or halal... or however you say it.
Happy Dance

zing.........!

quanchi112
Yat have the same power as Supes and an unlimited amount of Lantern power and yet u gave Supes the win?? Why not? He doesn't have Superman's resolve, experience, feats or it factor. What has Yat done?Originally posted by Slaanesh
yup..i think 3 high herald is to much for Yat..but Quan said Supes or Thor alone can beat Yat.. What would lead you to believe otherwise.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
And I'll remind you that Quan's opinion has never been kosher. My opinion is as close to a fact as getting the writers on here themselves.

cdtm
If it came down to just Superman and Yat without the Ion power and the GL ring, aren't Daxamites > Superman?

It was said constantly during the Byrne era, and Pocket Universe Superboy was proven as much more powerful than Supes at the time, yet Legions version of Mon El was supposed to be a direct peer if not a little stronger...

Slaanesh
Why not? He doesn't have Superman's resolve, experience, feats or it factor. What has Yat done?

What would lead you to believe otherwise.

My opinion is as close to a fact as getting the writers on here themselves.

he is still far more powerful..on KMC..that's a win..experience means shit when u face someone more powerful than u..this is not a comic with plot..

he did better against Prime than anyone else did..he tank Prime HV like it was nothing..that prove his durability >>> Supes..

your opinion is not even close to fact..mine too..were just assuming thing..

BattleMage
Mister Majestic, Superman, and Thor

quanchi112
he is still far more powerful..on KMC..that's a win..experience means shit when u face someone more powerful than u..this is not a comic with plot..

he did better against Prime than anyone else did..he tank Prime HV like it was nothing..that prove his durability >>> Supes..

your opinion is not even close to fact..mine too..were just assuming thing.. When did Superman take him on all by his lonesome? Was Superman ever defeated by Prime? Really, getting your ass handed to you by Ion is laughable since Superboy scarred him for life if you want to go by this logic. Superboy>>Ion since he damaged him far more than Ion.

Slaanesh
When did Superman take him on all by his lonesome? Was Superman ever defeated by Prime? Really, getting your ass handed to you by Ion is laughable since Superboy scarred him for life if you want to go by this logic. Superboy>>Ion since he damaged him far more than Ion.

Prime already kill Superboy..and no one have fought Prime one on one except Ion..so your Superboy instant doesn't mean anything..Ion fought Prime alone and did well..while the other heroes gang up on Prime and can't even put him down..Supes was among this heroes..

quanchi112
Prime already kill Superboy..and no one have fought Prime one on one except Ion..so your Superboy instant doesn't mean anything..Ion fought Prime alone and did well..while the other heroes gang up on Prime and can't even put him down..Supes was among this heroes.. No, the tower killed him which was destroyed because of Superboy's actions. Ion lacked the power to scar him and had more than enough time to do so so by your logic Superboy>Ion based on the Prime battles. Nicely done.

Slaanesh
No, the tower killed him which was destroyed because of Superboy's actions. Ion lacked the power to scar him and had more than enough time to do so so by your logic Superboy>Ion based on the Prime battles. Nicely done.

and Prime survive it without any problem no expression

what logic??what the hell are u talking about??what did Superboy do that's more impressive than Ion??plz tell me..cuz from what i remember..Superboy, Kid Flash and a whole bunch of Legion can't even put Prime down..i don't know where u get this Superboy is powerful thing from..

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.