Nightcrawler vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CIS off
PIS off

Fight in the streets

KingD19
If this is Nightcrawler with no goody two shoes religion deciding his actions, he simply dismembers her via teleporting. If not, she wins.

Overall, I say she has sex with him like she does just about every other male she encounters.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
If this is Nightcrawler with no goody two shoes religion deciding his actions, he simply dismembers her via teleporting. If not, she wins.

Overall, I say she has sex with him like she does just about every other male she encounters.

There was a time when I'd argue with you about that dismembering tactic... but after what he did to Bastion I simply can't.

Yes, CIS and CIP are completelly turned off here.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There was a time when I'd argue with you about that dismembering tactic... but after what he did to Bastion I simply can't.

yup, respect cap'n kurtz

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There was a time when I'd argue with you about that dismembering tactic... Cause you're an idiot biscuits

KingD19
Well, Bastion can repair himself, and I'm not 100% sure Kurt knew Bastion would stick his hand through his chest. It would have been smarter to port behind Hope, but they had to find some way to kill him off.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Cause you're an idiot biscuits

Reported! uhuh

Well, Bastion can repair himself, and I'm not 100% sure Kurt knew Bastion would stick his hand through his chest. It would have been smarter to port behind Hope, but they had to find some way to kill him off.

Tbf, he was exhausted and couldn't think straight.

KingD19
Yeah, his ports were in the double digits, and I think some of them were max range too.

Black bolt z
Non CIS I think she hulk takes it but he makes her work for it.

KingD19
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Non CIS I think she hulk takes it but he makes her work for it.

No CIS means that NC is willing to teleport parts of her body off, and he's fully capable of doing so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.