Crimson Viper vs Evil Jill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: Evil Jill will have the Monarch Room as her stage, whereas Wesker will have the Hangar as his stage.

What if Evil Jill was Crimson Viper's rival instead of Hakan?

NOW...FIGHT YOUR RIVAL!!

Versus screen shows up. It's Viper and Evil Jill, the latter done up in Street Fighter-esque fashion. The stage: The Monarch Room.

The Monarch Room, interior. Crimson Viper enters, and sees Excella Gionne at the top of the stairs.

C. Viper: Director Gionne, I presume?

Excella: Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who are you? You are not B.S.A.A.

C. Viper: No. C.I.A. You've been a naughty girl, Director. I'm here to take you in.

Excella: We'll see.

At that moment, Evil Jill - in her Bird Lady disguise - strikes. However, Viper fights back. One Burning Kick knocks E. Jill's mask off and the brainwashed woman backflips to safe distance, shedding her cloak as she does so.

Excella: As much as I would like to stay, I have engagements to keep and I can't be late. Jill here will keep you company.

Excella departs. Sad, But True begins to play as Jill moves into a combat stance. Lightning crackles from Viper's gloves as she prepares to throw down.

Sin_Volvagia
Jill wins if she has a gun and loses if she doesn't. C. Viper beat Cammy who is pretty much the same as Evil Jill.

No End N Site
C.Viper. Eartquake hands, tazer gloves, rocket boots and prolly more shit that aint been seen yet. Even wit a gun, Jill still goes down.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Jill wins if she has a gun and loses if she doesn't. C. Viper beat Cammy who is pretty much the same as Evil Jill.

Hey what's up doc,whats cooking,hey what's up doc,whats cooking,No End N Site is bouncing,someone is going to kill him.nnnnnnnn

danteiscool
C. Viper. Jill doesn't have what it takes to beat her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.