black adam vs. apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
They fight in the desert in Egypt.
No cis, pis, or jobbing.

Who wins

amnesia
Seems like apocalypse is going to the moon again stick out tongue

TheTyrant
Apocalypse teleports behind Adam and punches him into orbit.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Not going to happen.

The Nuul

BS.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not going to happen.

Apoc is faster, stronger, smarter, and more versatile. That is most certainly going to happen. Or you know, Apoc grows to be 10000ft tall and flicks the planet in half.

The Nuul
lulz...yeah right.

amnesia
Apoc is faster, stronger, smarter, and more versatile. That is most certainly going to happen. Or you know, Apoc grows to be 10000ft tall and flicks the planet in half.

BA flies through him.

The Nuul
Apoc solos eh?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by amnesia
BA flies through him.

Apoc can phase.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by The Nuul
Apoc solos eh?

Yes, and easily at that too.

The Nuul
lulz.

JakeTheBank

Faster and stronger? El oh el.

Teth will rage stomp Apoc.

amnesia
Apoc can phase.

Apoc doesn't react at FTL speeds.

JakeTheBank
Seriously, Apoc's versatility will do nothing for him when Adam is beating the Celestial shit out of him.

TheTyrant
Ok, post a scan of BA fighting at hypersonic speeds?

TheTyrant
Apoc doesn't react at FTL speeds.

Neither does Adam.

TheTyrant

The Nuul
BA wins.

amnesia
Neither does Adam.

Captain marvel and BA are exact equals. Captain marvel is the exact equal to superman.

Lunacyde
It's a joke to think that Apocalypse would easily defeat Black Adam. Adam is easily fast, stronger, and a better fighter.

For all his supposed power and intellect Apocalypse has failed time and time again. Doom is just a man with a mind and he's already accomplished far more than Apocalypse ever has. Give me a break Apocalypse is a joke.

JakeTheBank
Black Adam would kick Apoc's ass.
Captain Marvel would kick Apoc's ass.
Shazam-Freddy would kick Apoc's ass.

amnesia
Originally posted by Lunacyde
It's a joke to think that Apocalypse would easily defeat Black Adam. Adam is easily fast, stronger, and a better fighter.

For all his supposed power and intellect Apocalypse has failed time and time again. Doom is just a man with a mind and he's already accomplished far more than Apocalypse ever has. Give me a break Apocalypse is a joke.

> implying that doom isn't superior to everyone.

The Nuul
Doom >>>>> Apoc.

Apoc sucks for high end feats.

TheTyrant
I see you can't post the scans I asked for.

And what the hell is being equal to Superman and Marvel have to do with anything? Apoc is equal to Loki and an evolved High Evolutionary. Easily more powerful than Black Bolt, Selene and Ikaris.

All those guys minus Bolt and Ikaris would stomp Superman.

amnesia

And what the hell is being equal to Superman and Marvel have to do with anything? Apoc is equal to Loki and an evolved High Evolutionary. Easily more powerful than Black Bolt, Selene and Ikaris.

Black Adam would reduce Loki to dust.

JakeTheBank

Apoc isn't equal to Loki. Loki succeeds from time to time. Even so, Loki would play hell trying to beat any of the Marvels thanks to their insane magic resistance on top of their physical and mental resistances, too.

The Nuul
The only thing Apoc = to HE is the jobbing. They both do it well.

TheTyrant
When he went toe-to-toe with an EVOLVED H/E? Yea, you're disregarding Apoc' feats.

And the Apocalypse low-balling is hilarious, when Supes has gotten tagged by guys like Deathstroke or the guy that lost to Shiva etc.

Adam can't fight at Hypersonic speeds, Apoc can easily while he is distracted. And that's not even his teleportation.

JakeTheBank
Loki's high end feats seriously dwarf Apoc's, though.

iceman24567
Black Adam for the shit stomp

amnesia

Yep, and i assume you will agree when i say BA >>>> Loki?

The Nuul
Mary Marvel could kick his ass.

TheTyrant

And Loki has appeared atleast 100x more than Apocalypse and is not a well known jobber. That's like saying Darkseid is not more powerful than Superman since his fights with him are always losses for Seid or stalemates.

JakeTheBank
Yep, and i assume you will agree when i say BA >>>> Loki?

Not ">>>>" Loki, but Adam's highly fortified against magic and has the speed and power output to beat him down. Loki's versatility is insanely higher, though.

amnesia
And Loki has appeared atleast 100x more than Apocalypse and is not a well known jobber. That's like saying Darkseid is not more powerful than Superman since his fights with him are always losses for Seid or stalemates.

Ive seen some scans where DS just pushes supes away.

TheTyrant
Mary Marvel could kick his ass.

Apocalypse would kick Mary, Cassie and Kara' asses together at the same time.

iceman24567
Black Adam's magical resistance makes him a serious threat against Loki but he shit stomps Apoc.

JakeTheBank

So how is Apoc = Loki, then?

By feats, Loki is Apoc's superior and without question.

JakeTheBank
Apocalypse would kick Mary, Cassie and Kara' asses together at the same time.

Not in a forum, DEFINITELY not in a comic.

iceman24567
Apocalypse would kick Mary, Cassie and Kara' asses together at the same time. Supergirl would more than likely solo Apoc.

TheTyrant
Ive seen some scans where DS just pushes supes away.

And most of the times Superman whoops his ass. Like Countdown to FC, where Seid had to 'cheat' to defeat Superman. You see Thanos cheating to defeat Silver Surfer? Yet people put Seid on Thanos' level.

The Nuul
Why are you guys even bothering with this guy?

Lunacyde
> implying that doom isn't superior to everyone.

Not the point :P

The poitni was making is a comparative look at an overachiever and a habitual underachiever.

Doom was born a human with nothing more than an extemely intelligent brain and an indomitable will. He through sheer brilliance and will has achieved more in his human lifetime than Apocalypse could in millenia despite being born a mutant and practically having the tech fall into his lap as opposed to Doom who had to invent or build all of his own tech.

Apoc has been blessed with abilities and technology beyond most neings wildest imaginings and yet he's failed over and over again. Underachiever to the max.

TheTyrant
Not the point :P

The poitni was making is a comparative look at an overachiever and a habitual underachiever.

Doom was born a human with nothing more than an extemely intelligent brain and an indomitable will. He through sheer brilliance and will has achieved more in his human lifetime than Apocalypse could in millenia despite being born a mutant and practically having the tech fall into his lap as opposed to Doom who had to invent or build all of his own tech.

Apoc has been blessed with abilities and technology beyond most neings wildest imaginings and yet he's failed over and over again. Underachiever to the max.

Uhh...same with Darkseid.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by iceman24567
Supergirl would more than likely solo Apoc.

Yea no.

Apocalypse would grow to be 10000ft tall and flick Supergirl into orbit.

iceman24567
Apoc would grow 10000ft then still get koed

TheTyrant
Apoc would grow 10000ft then still get koed

Based on?

iceman24567
Based on her being better than him no expression

Lunacyde
Uhh...same with Darkseid.

Irrelevant to this thread. Besides Darkseid actually has accomplished things.

JakeTheBank
Yea no.

Apocalypse would grow to be 10000ft tall and flick Supergirl into orbit.

Which wouldn't do anything worthwhile.

If Kara can survive New Krypton exploding from a Gold K bomb, Apoc isn't going to flick her into orbit.

TheTyrant

Then temporary achievements count? Ok, then. AgeS of Apocalypse and The Twelve. What about the times where he was worshiped as god?

Based on her being better than him no expression

But she is not better than Apocalypse. Apocalypse is faster, stronger, more experienced, smarter, and more versatile.

amnesia
Then temporary achievements count? Ok, then. AgeS of Apocalypse and The Twelve. What about the times where he was worshiped as god?

But she is not better than Apocalypse. Apocalypse is faster, stronger, more experienced, smarter, and more versatile.

Black Adam IS worshiped as a god.

JakeTheBank
Pretty sure Darkseid's temporary achievements >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apoc's.

And again, how is Apoc stronger, much less faster, than Supergirl?

And on topic, how the **** is he stronger and faster than Adam?

iceman24567
apoc isn't faster or stronger than either character

TheTyrant
Because he has actual hypersonic+ fights? Because he can easily restrain Hulk while at regular size? Because he can pretty much become as strong as he wants to become?

-Pr-
Because he has actual hypersonic+ fights? Because he can easily restrain Hulk while at regular size? Because he can pretty much become as strong as he wants to become?

potential isn't proof, though.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

And Adam can potentially pray to or petition the Egyptian pantheon to grant him more power. no expression

Lunacyde

#1. Supergirl has flown at 99.8% the speed of light.

#2. Is that why Blackbolt blew him away with little more than a whisper?

TheTyrant
So we using House of M feats now? Fun fact, canon Apoc with a slight amp tanked BB's full scream.

Also, teleportation > speed. And again, flight speed =/= combat speed.

amnesia
So we using House of M feats now? Fun fact, canon Apoc with a slight amp tanked BB's full scream.

Also, teleportation > speed. And again, flight speed =/= combat speed.

That was before he got de-poweredno expression

Lunacyde
When has Apocalypse ever fought at Hypersonic speed?

House of M is more canon than Age of Apocalypse.

Teleportation is not > speed.

JakeTheBank
Black Adam fought with Jay Garrick at FTL speeds before. no expression

Not only that, he has enhanced senses which enable him to "hear people blink and smell sweat evaporate from their bodies".

amnesia

Not only that, he has enhanced senses which enable him to "hear people blink and smell sweat evaporate from their bodies".

Can he turn on and off those senses? It gotta suck to hear everything..

JakeTheBank
Can he turn on and off those senses? It gotta suck to hear everything..

I'd imagine it's similar to Superman's own senses. He can control them.

Lunacyde
Superman smelled brownies in Kansas from the moon once....lol

amnesia
Superman smelled brownies in Kansas from the moon once....lol

I smell brownies right now eek!

TheTyrant
When has Apocalypse ever fought at Hypersonic speed?

House of M is more canon than Age of Apocalypse.

Teleportation is not > speed.

You know, AgeS of Apocalypse =/= Age of Apocalypse.

Scan. And since when can Garrick even run at FTL?

amnesia
You know, AgeS of Apocalypse =/= Age of Apocalypse.

Ever since he where connected to the speed force...

TheTyrant
I've never seen him run at FTL before.

amnesia
How resistant to telepathy is Adam?

Extremely strong willed. He was able to resist the psycho pirate for a while.

Omega Vision

I'm not sure he can run at FTL, at the moment he's nowhere near as fast as the other Flashes but still probably faster than Quicksilver.

Still I don't know where you got the idea that someone needs to be FTL to blitz Ol' Blue Lips.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not sure he can run at FTL, at the moment he's nowhere near as fast as the other Flashes but still probably faster than Quicksilver.

Still I don't know where you got the idea that someone needs to be FTL to blitz Ol' Blue Lips.

Because he has never been blitzed by actual speedsters like Makarri or Northstar?

-K-M-
1. http://img7.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-20308/loc24/eb1fd_flash4.jpg
2. http://img144.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-15071/loc24/cfd2f_flash5.jpg

Ideally Jay can't go lightspeed he can go just under it. However, if he steals speed he can.

Because he has never been blitzed by actual speedsters like Makarri or Northstar?

Not even sure if your being sarcastic or not.

Omega Vision
Has he ever faced either?

-K-M-
Definetly not Northstar, Makarri possibly as Apoc had several dealings with the Eternals but I don't think they have faced directly.

cdtm
Extremely strong willed. He was able to resist the psycho pirate for a while.

And Martian Manhunter.

Although it was PIS that J'onzz didn't simply shut him down, instead of giving him the opportunity to resist.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by -K-M-
Definetly not Northstar, Makarri possibly as Apoc had several dealings with the Eternals but I don't think they have faced directly.

He faced Makarri in an Eternals issue.

-K-M-
He faced Makarri in an Eternals issue.

Which? You mean in the flashback they showed? but were you implying Apoc has faced Northstar then?

amnesia
Originally posted by cdtm
And Martian Manhunter.

Although it was PIS that J'onzz didn't simply shut him down, instead of giving him the opportunity to resist.

Indeed.

TP was the only thing that could take down BA though.

TheTyrant
Which? You mean in the flashback they showed? but were you implying Apoc has faced Northstar then?

I was thinking Quicksilver. Sorry.

-K-M-
I was thinking Quicksilver. Sorry.

Gotcha, that's a big difference as at that time he could only go below mach 1.

TheTyrant
True, but the thing is, Apocalypse was busy fighting a bunch of other people and did not seem to notice Quicksilver when he punched him down.

cdtm

Someone who knew 'Seid's history beyond poorly written Superman showings would know this.

Even in the Kirby era, Darkseids Omega Effect was banishing Infinity Man and hunting down The Forever People with no hope of escape..

Which made the moment when Darkseid finally faces Orion and pulls a gun on him hilarious. Pretty much a defining moment of PIS, IMO.

Omega Vision
True, but the thing is, Apocalypse was busy fighting a bunch of other people and did not seem to notice Quicksilver when he punched him down.
Which still doesn't prove he can thwart a blitz from Flash.

Lunacyde

Quicksilver is a fraction of a fraction as fast as Flash, and even Black Adam.

cdtm

Not any more than Slade catching Flash in a stranglehold mid speed rush does.

TheTyrant
Quicksilver is a fraction of a fraction as fast as Flash, and even Black Adam.

And Makarri is faster than Black Adam, possibly Flash too.

TheTyrant

Flash =/= Black Adam.

-K-M-
And Makarri is faster than Black Adam, possibly Flash too.

During the time he fought Apoc? He wasn't if it's the "flashback". Also what issue did they fight in just so I can clarify?

TheTyrant
During the time he fought Apoc? He wasn't if it's the "flashback". Also what issue did they fight in just so I can clarify?

I don't know the exact issue, but it was a flashback in an eternals issue.

Omega Vision
Flash =/= Black Adam.
Black Adam is close enough to where that distinction doesn't matter for Apoc.

You're talking the difference between Apoc getting hit by a million punches a minute and a ten thousand punches a minute. erm

TheTyrant
LOL. Black Adam isn't that much faster than Apoc if at all. Apoc has INSTANT teleportation. And I'm damn sure that he has displayed his combat telepathy more than Adam has displayed his combat super speed.

Omega Vision
LOL. Black Adam isn't that much faster than Apoc if at all. Apoc has INSTANT teleportation. And I'm damn sure that he has displayed his combat telepathy more than Adam has displayed his combat super speed.
facepalm

His teleportation doesn't make him "fast", it just makes him a teleporter.

TheTyrant
facepalm

His teleportation doesn't make him "fast", it just makes him a teleporter.

Teleportation > speed. Instant > not instant.

Omega Vision
Teleportation > speed. Instant > not instant.
Teleportation isn't instant, it still is limited by speed of perception and thought.

Also even someone with superior teleportation like Nightcrawler couldn't outmanuever/evade Black Adam effectively so what hope does Apoc and his shitty seldom used teleportation have?

leonidas
flash was fast enough to perceive void teleporting as though void teleported in slow motion. void also HAS superspeed. this thread is hilarious. as is the adam thread.

cdtm
Adam should knock out 'Pocky before his brain could register even attempting a teleport.

cdtm
Adam should knock out 'Pocky before his brain could register even attempting a teleport.

Hell, Superman, MM, Flash had only a second to make plans, and used their super speed to stretch out that second into a full blown conversation...

No way is a teleport catching Adam off guard.

leonidas
Originally posted by leonidas
flash was fast enough to perceive void teleporting as though void teleported in slow motion. void also HAS superspeed. this thread is hilarious. as is the adam thread.

lol wrong thread, not that it matters.

TheTyrant
Teleportation isn't instant, it still is limited by speed of perception and thought.

Also even someone with superior teleportation like Nightcrawler couldn't outmanuever/evade Black Adam effectively so what hope does Apoc and his shitty seldom used teleportation have?

A weakened Apoc could do this:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37...0-20X-Cuti.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37...20-20X-C-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37...20-20X-C-2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37...pocblowsup.png

See the regeneration? You see the casual Iceman and Colossus owning?

Look at the She-Hulk owning, that's with only ONE hand:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apochulk4.png

Look at how easily he shrugs off Cyclops' Optic Blasts:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocnoeffect.png

Now check this out:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/palacerise.png

He basically telekinetically raised his castle that was buried under ground:

He can create beings out of nothing that are far superior to an average human:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe33.png

Invisible Woman is NOTHING to Apocalypse:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers7.png

He can create functioning weapons out of himself(guns for Wonder Woman etc)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocenergy2.png

So, we can conclude that Apoc is ATLEAST class 100, so no he isn't outpowered in any way here.

Nighcrawler doesn't have better teleportation than Apocalypse. Crawler has can teleport to a place so far as he can see, but Apoc doesn't have that limit.

TheTyrant
Hell, Superman, MM, Flash had only a second to make plans, and used their super speed to stretch out that second into a full blown conversation...

No way is a teleport catching Adam off guard.

And how is that combat speed again?

Omega Vision
A weakened Apoc could do this:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37...0-20X-Cuti.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37...20-20X-C-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37...20-20X-C-2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37...pocblowsup.png

See the regeneration? You see the casual Iceman and Colossus owning?

Look at the She-Hulk owning, that's with only ONE hand:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apochulk4.png

Look at how easily he shrugs off Cyclops' Optic Blasts:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocnoeffect.png

Now check this out:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/palacerise.png

He basically telekinetically raised his castle that was buried under ground:

He can create beings out of nothing that are far superior to an average human:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe33.png

Invisible Woman is NOTHING to Apocalypse:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers7.png

He can create functioning weapons out of himself(guns for Wonder Woman etc)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocenergy2.png

Nighcrawler doesn't have better teleportation than Apocalypse. Crawler has can teleport to a place so far as he can see, but Apoc doesn't have that limit.
None of this proves he can beat Black Adam. Also how would a gun help him against WW?

TheTyrant
None of this proves he can beat Black Adam. Also how would a gun help him against WW?

WW is vulnerable to bullets as proven many times(Crucifer, when she fought Cheetah in the comic where Genocide first appeared in etc)

And what the hell is Adam gonna do to Apoc when his telekinesis is that strong?

Omega Vision
WW is vulnerable to bullets as proven many times(Crucifer, when she fought Cheetah in the comic where Genocide first appeared in etc)

And what the hell is Adam gonna do to Apoc when his telekinesis is that strong?
How do either of those prove vulnerability to normal bullets? If anything comics have shown that Diana can block bullets with ease with her bracers. What are you, stupid?

Apoc's TK? Lol. Black Adam rips him in half. And rapes both halves of the corpse.

TheTyrant
How do either of those prove vulnerability to normal bullets? If anything comics have shown that Diana can block bullets with ease with her bracers. What are you, stupid?

Apoc's TK? Lol. Black Adam rips him in half. And rapes both halves of the corpse.

Exactly, she has to block them because they can harm her. Simple really.

Ain't gonna happen, and if it does, Apoc regenerates.

Omega Vision
Exactly, she has to block them because they can harm her. Simple really.

Ain't gonna happen, and if it does, Apoc regenerates.
She blocks them because they can hurt her. It doesn't mean they can actually kill her.

How isn't it going to happen? Black Adam has the strength and speed to pull it off and you're over-hyping his HF, its not like he's Wolverine or the Hulk.

TheTyrant
He's HF is beyond theirs. It's Deadpool level, considering that he has regenerated from a puddle of goo or after being shredded to pieces.

iceman24567
Apoc can be koed and thats what Adam does best the end

Omega Vision
He's HF is beyond theirs. It's Deadpool level, considering that he has regenerated from a puddle of goo or after being shredded to pieces.
Wolvy has regenerated from a skeleton. Also I'm pretty sure he needs tech for such regeneration.

In any case Black Adam has more than enough power to put him down.

TheTyrant
Wolvy has regenerated from a skeleton. Also I'm pretty sure he needs tech for such regeneration.

In any case Black Adam has more than enough power to put him down.

Of course he does. His entire body is made of celestial technology if you hadn't noticed.

cdtm
And how is that combat speed again?

It proves 'Pocky would be a statue from their, and by extension Adam's, perspective.

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/BlackAdam.jpg

cdtm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/hawkmanv4_25_pyrate_p10.jpg

amnesia
^

BA fast as Jay, strong(er?) then power girl.

More then enough to take down apoc.

iceman24567
its obvious Apoc is outgunned

the ninjak
No CIS or PIS Poccy wins.

A superfast flying brawler like Black Adam aint gonna hurt a teleporting shapeshifter that can grow as big as a building, become hard as Adamantium, has telekinesis that has stopped flyers in their tracks and can create malleable kinetic energy explosions and can morph the energy at will.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak

A superfast flying brawler like Black Adam aint gonna hurt a teleporting shapeshifter that can grow as big as a building, become hard as Adamantium, has telekinesis that has stopped flyers in their tracks and can create malleable kinetic energy explosions and can morph the energy at will.
Wow for a second there I thought you were describing Apoc. But since Apoc as seen in comics clearly isn't nearly as powerful/threatening as your description there I'll assume you're talking about someone else. roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
Wow for a second there I thought you were describing Apoc. But since Apoc as seen in comics clearly isn't nearly as powerful/threatening as your description there I'll assume you're talking about someone else. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No CIS PIS.

So his abilities are what he has displayed. Not limited by bad writers.

Omega Vision
No CIS PIS.
No CIS no PIS actually benefits BA more because it means he goes for the kill right away and doesn't fool around.

Apoc has never fought any flying brick on BA's level and won and has nothing in his arsenal that can take BA for the majority. Most of his powers you discuss are speculation and conjecture. You can't use the No PIS thing to extrapolate power that has never been shown before, only to rule out low showings against higher showings.

TheTyrant

Are you seriously giving us that bull shit? Hmmkay, Flash barely fights at FTL speeds in actual comics, so then Flash can't hit FTL in a fight, because that's how he is portrayed as.

Omega Vision
Are you seriously giving us that bull shit? Hmmkay, Flash barely fights at FTL speeds in actual comics, so then Flash can't go hit FTL in a fight, because that's how he is portrayed as.
Flash has numerous examples of going FTL whereas the "Apoc can become hard as adamantium" is mere speculation.

TheTyrant
No CIS no PIS actually benefits BA more because it means he goes for the kill right away and doesn't fool around.

Apoc has never fought any flying brick on BA's level and won and has nothing in his arsenal that can take BA for the majority. Most of his powers you discuss are speculation and conjecture. You can't use the No PIS thing to extrapolate power that has never been shown before, only to rule out low showings against higher showings.

Apoc has portrayed all of those abilities. And he has fought people more powerful than Adam and has managed to hold his own against them.

Omega Vision
Apoc has portrayed all of those abilities. And he has fought people more powerful than Adam and has managed to hold his own against them.
Not to the extent that they can secure victory over Adam. Exageration is the name of the Apoc-fanboy's game.

High Evolutionary? Loki?

Personally I wouldn't say HE is all that powerful and I'd give BA the majority over Loki in a prepless encounter.

TheTyrant
Flash has numerous examples of going FTL whereas the "Apoc can become hard as adamantium" is mere speculation.

When he has changed his body into various kinds of metals? If Apoc has studied adamantium(which he has) then he can turn into adamantium, because it is one of his powers. He is the best shapeshifter in comics after all.

Omega Vision
When he has changed his body into various kinds of metals? If Apoc has studied adamantium(which he has) then he can turn into adamantium, because it is one of his powers. He is the best shapeshifter in comics after all.
Speculation. Don't project feats, its asinine even for you.

The Nuul
For those who say Flash (the same goes for BA) cannot fight or go FTL should read the damn rules about fights on KMC.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

the ninjak
Not to the extent that they can secure victory over Adam. Exageration is the name of the Apoc-fanboy's game.

High Evolutionary? Loki?

Personally I wouldn't say HE is all that powerful and I'd give BA the majority over Loki in a prepless encounter.

No PIS so what if a writer wrote Poccy losing to particular characters. A girl with Squirrel agility beat Thanos......so what?

TheTyrant

High Evolutionary? Loki?

He has easily defeated Exodus(who might be able to mindrape Adam), Jean Grey(who WILL be able to mindrape Adam), Iceman(at his full potential he can win against Adam), Ikaris(atleast a Wonder Woman level character), Avengers(decent line-up), etc.

Omega Vision
No PIS so what if a writer wrote Poccy losing to particular characters. A girl with Squirrel agility beat Thanos......so what?
No PIS can't be used to apply a higher power level to a character than what has actually been shown. Would no PIS/CIS make Rhino more formidable? Yes. But not to the extent that he could take Doomsday. The same applies here.

No PIS/CIS takes away the "Apoc gets hit by a table" argument but it doesn't demonstrate that Apoc wins here.

The Nuul
Scans or issue numbers of Apoc turning into AD or as hard as.

Where are they?

TheTyrant
For those who say Flash (the same goes for BA) cannot fight or go FTL should read the damn rules about fights on KMC.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Then that means Apocalypse uses ALL of his powers in actual combat. One of his powers is to become as strong as he wants to become(which is true) in any and every fight.

Omega Vision
He has easily defeated Exodus(who might be able to mindrape Adam), Jean Grey(who WILL be able to mindrape Adam), Iceman(at his full potential he can win against Adam), Ikaris(atleast a Wonder Woman level character), Avengers(decent line-up), etc.
You realize how hard it is to mind-rape a Marvel right?

Did he actually defeat FULL POTENTIAL Iceman?

Ikaris is like a Mid Herald. erm

Name the Avengers lineup, because Black Adam has given strong JLA teams serious trouble and if we count his feats from WW3 can take on multiple teams at once.

The Nuul
One of his powers is to become as strong as he wants to become(which is true) in any and every fight.

Bullshit.

Omega Vision
Bullshit.
Tyrant's Apoc has no limits. His power is Maximum. durlaugh

The Nuul
Tyrant's Apoc has no limits. His power is Maximum. durlaugh

Sounds a lot like Manxs Orion or Shoko Supes.

TheTyrant
Only Broly's power is maximum.

Apocalypse can become as big as he wants to become, and the larger he becomes, the stronger he becomes.

So basically, Apoc becomes 10000ft tall(which he has before) and flicks Adam into space. Or just teleports on top of him no expression

Omega Vision
Only Broly's power is maximum.

Apocalypse can become as big as he wants to become, and the larger he becomes, the stronger he becomes.

So basically, Apoc becomes 10000ft tall(which he has before) and flicks Adam into space. Or just teleports on top of him no expression
Until he actually reaches that size its just speculation.

Teleporting? Wow how many times do we have to beat the "his shitty teleporting isn't a end-all-be-all forum win tactic" horse?

TheTyrant
Until he actually reaches that size its just speculation.

Teleporting? Wow how many times do we have to beat the "his shitty teleporting isn't a end-all-be-all forum win tactic" horse?

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/1200066apocalypse.jpg/

/thread.

Omega Vision
http://img189.imageshack.us/i/1200066apocalypse.jpg/

/thread.
That's maybe several hundred feet, a thousand at best. And there's no indication of how strong he is.
I agree on the /thread, but not in Apoc's favor. /thread because Apoc supporters don't have a leg to stand on.

TheTyrant
That's maybe several hundred feet, a thousand at best. And there's no indication of how strong he is.
I agree on the /thread, but not in Apoc's favor. /thread because Apoc supporters don't have a leg to stand on.

That's only a few hundred? Don't you see how small those huge-ass desert mountains seem compared to him? And that was only the upper half of his body.

The Nuul
Big doesnt mean shit.....big characters have been killed or KOed by characters that are way smaller then them.

TheTyrant
Big does mean shit.....big characters have been killed or KOed by characters that are way smaller then them.

Except Apocalypse has telekenisis, telepathy, teleportation, energy projection, and a bunch of other powers as well.

Something like Infinite Crisis happens here. Black Adam punches Prime(huge ass Apocalypse) only to realize that he is out of his league.

The Nuul
roll eyes (sarcastic)

This thread is a joke, its almost like the one with the Flash in it.

I'm out.

TheTyrant
I know right? Apoc is seriously outgunned. I mean Adam casually defeated POWER GIRL. Frikkin POWER GIRL. Damn that's so much better than Apoc' high feats.

Omega Vision
A straight (and decisive) defeat of Power Girl is better than Apoc's high feats which mostly entail holding his own against High Heralds and defeating Low-Mid Heralds. Also I can't believe you would try to compare Apoc with Prime.
That's only a few hundred? Don't you see how small those huge-ass desert mountains seem compared to him? And that was only the upper half of his body.
You mean sand dunes? Those aren't mountains you tool.

Starscream M
A straight (and decisive) defeat of Power Girl is better than Apoc's high feats which mostly entail holding his own against High Heralds and defeating Low-Mid Heralds. Also I can't believe you would try to compare Apoc with Prime.

You mean sand dunes? Those aren't mountains you tool. apoc could expand to the size of a large skyscraper

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
apoc could expand to the size of a large skyscraper
Which won't help him here:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1116949-page09_super.jpg

TheTyrant

You mean sand dunes? Those aren't mountains you tool.

Ikaris is high-herald. He might not be very strong or very fast, but he has a very decent power output and teleportation. I think we can both agree that Ikaris > Power girl.

Mountain seems about right. According to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Mountains

a desert mountain is about 6000 feet...look at how tiny those humans and shelters are compared to the bigger ones.

Omega Vision
Ikaris is high-herald. He might not be very strong or very fast, but he has a very decent power output and teleportation. I think we can both agree that Ikaris > Power girl.

Mountain seems about right. According to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Mountains

a desert mountain is about 6000 feet...look at how tiny those humans and shelters are compared to the bigger ones.
Ikaris isn't > Power Girl. Equal maybe but not better.

facepalm
You realize "desert mountains" is just a name given to a mountain range in Nevada right? That pic of Apoc is in Egypt presumably and those "desert mountains" are in fact sand dunes.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>