Big Barda vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Q99
Barda. She's got a great weapon, is better in hand to hand, I think is stronger and tougher, etc..

The Nuul
BB kicks his ass, just over all better.

Warlord
Barda

Tazer
Yo.

good fight, but edge to WM methinks.........

Tazer

The Nuul
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer

What WM are you thinking of?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by The Nuul
What WM are you thinking of?

the version who could fly & shoot ionic nrg; nobody said this had to be a slobber-knocker.

wink

Tazer

Warlord
the only version that could win was the one of his mini series which had total control over his ionic form

amnesia
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer

methinks it's strange to start every post with "yo" it's not the 90's anymore dude.

The Nuul
Well, for Taz.....life is always the 90s, so there.

Konton
Barda.

beast1234
Wonder woman is a better fighter when she was fighting Big Barda she had to result to using weapons.

Konton
Originally posted by beast1234
Wonder woman is a better fighter when she was fighting Big Barda she had to result to using weapons.

Thank you, Captain Irrelevant.

comicfan11
Barda

the Darkone
WM=Thor instrength, durability, fighting ability. WM wins the majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by the Darkone

No, no and no.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by the Darkone

no expression

JakeTheBank
LOL

Simon gets beat up.

celeyhyga17
yeah. her rod > simon

cdtm
I think Barda would take this.. She held her own admirably against DC's Thor, who came across like a carbon copy of Marvels version...

Also, food for thought: Pre Crisis Mr. Miracle was able to hold his own with PC Superman, in hand to hand. And Barda is above Scott...

Yeah, it was pre crisis, but I'm pretty sure the New Gods are supposed to have been unaffected by the crisis event..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
I think Barda would take this.. She held her own admirably against DC's Thor, who came across like a carbon copy of Marvels version...

Also, food for thought: Pre Crisis Mr. Miracle was able to hold his own with PC Superman, in hand to hand. And Barda is above Scott...

Yeah, it was pre crisis, but I'm pretty sure the New Gods are supposed to have been unaffected by the crisis event..

Do you remember what issue thor was in?

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Do you remember what issue thor was in?

Issue 2 of Byrne's "Jack Kirby's Fourth World".

Also, Lightray comes on the scene and compares Thor's fighting prowess with Orions, and yet Barda manages to match him blow for blow. Lightray even concluded he may get in her way, and with the skills she learned on Apokolips she's better suited for the fight..

Prep-Man
Cool.

Q99
In the Sovereign Seven she brawled with Lobo for an extended period to a draw too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.