Gods & Generals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperduperDude
Hello Everyone! This new upcoming movie is almost here. If any war movie were to come out, I'd surely want it from the prequel of Gettysburg! This seems as if this isn't just any Civil War movie, especially at this time in age with the millions of wars going on in our nation. Does anyone think that this movie has some symbolism to our nation's war?

ToMacco
All I know is that Bob Dylan has a song in the soundtrack. I'll probably buy it.

ToMacco
Did I mention Bob Dylan?

By the way, if anyone knows a site in which I can hear "Cross the Mountains", or whatever the hell the song is called, please let me know.

Thanks a bunch.

Billy The Kid
Wouldnt it just be easier to download it from KaZaA?

Tex
ToMacco got promoted a while back, he's a big roller now.
No need to download for Mr. Bigshot!wink

ToMacco
oh, lord. Suck my ass, Tex. smokin'

Tex
Bob Dylan blah blah blah Bob Dylan blah blah blah blah

Fitch
what a method to tease somebody.....

strider
MP3.COM MIGHT HAVE IT ALSO... ANYWAY THE MOVIE DOES LOOK WELL DONE.. I DIDNT KNOW BOB DILAN IS ON IT.. LOL.. HMM HES NOT ON THE IN-MOVIE SOUNDTRACK IS HE? DOESNT SEEM TO FIT IF HE IS...

I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE SONGS ALONG THE LINES OF GLORY... THE HARLEM BOYS CHOIR IS ALWAYS A SOLID CHOICE FOR A WAR MOVIE. . Happy Dance

Tex
Ted Turner has a pathetic cameo, cause his studio payed to make the movie.

Just thought I'd share!wink

finti
who is in it?

strider
Jeff Daniels, Stephen Lang, Robert Duvall, Mira Sorvino, Kevin Conway, C. Thomas Howell, Frankie Faison
eek!

Pepsis
Got a chance to see Gods and Generals today. WOW! Robert Duvall is amazing. Jeff Daniels is great too. He's actually on the Jon Stewart show right now. If you haven't seen it, I would highly suggest it (It's kinda long, but well worth it!)

finti
Im looking forward to this one

BackFire349
ill rent it.

Julie
I'll probably see it over spring break...a nice matinee or something

Ghostgirl
It looks sort of boring ...but I might give it a chance.

Thomas H
Hey, the movie Gettysburg, wich this movie is somekind of a sequel after lasted in almost 4 hours....!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.