flash vs dr doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
doom gets a week of prep. can he actually beat the flash?

for clarification, this is the standard KMC fight where both of them start a standard distance apart and dont start until "go"

Konton
With prep, anything is possible.

Omega Vision
Of course he can. Flash's Rogues have beaten Flash with far less prep time and Doom > Flash Rouges in prep.

Lord_Talron
but flash can steal speed, speedforce dump, blitz at faster than light, and IMP

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
but flash can steal speed, speedforce dump, blitz at faster than light, and IMP
But with prep Doom can surely find a way to ambush and defeat him.

Reduce the prep time to an hour and I can see this being much more interesting.

Lord_Talron
no ambush. this is the standard KMC fight where they start a set distance apart and dont start until "go"

-K-M-
A week prep is a little much for Doom, I wouldn't even be suprized if he created a suit that absorbed the Speed Force and made coffee on the side.

Lord_Talron
laughing

Galan007
Depends which Flash. If we are talking about Barry, he literally IS the speed force nowadays. It'd be pretty difficult to overcome that in a weeks time.

...But then again, Doom literally IS the 'smart force'... So anything is possible.

sneer

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
Depends which Flash. If we are talking about Barry, he literally IS the speed force nowadays. It'd be pretty difficult to overcome that in a weeks time.

...But then again, Doom literally IS the 'smart force'... So anything is possible.

sneer

I take it you didn't read the part about Doom making coffee right? Figures mad

Lord_Talron
doom makes speedforce coffee eek!

-K-M-
It's decaf...because he is Eeeeeeeevil. Also because regular coffee gives me the dumps.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
A week prep is a little much for Doom, I wouldn't even be suprized if he created a suit that absorbed the Speed Force and made coffee on the side. lol

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
I take it you didn't read the part about Doom making coffee right? Figures mad Pfft, Doom grinds his own coffee with his teeth, and boils the water with his rage.

Your in-suit coffee maker is just a crutch.... And Doom doesn't use crutches.

uhuh

Lord_Talron
doom has a separate suit that makes his coffee. fact.

Mindset
Doom stares at coffee beans until they shit themselves.

This is how coffee is made.

chomperx9
doom gets a week of prep. can he actually beat the flash?

for clarification, this is the standard KMC fight where both of them start a standard distance apart and dont start until "go" who is there to say go ?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset

This is how coffee is made.
Every time Doom picks up his coffee cup its refilled to full. He doesn't ask how because he's used to having things bend to his will.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by chomperx9
who is there to say go ? don rickles

chomperx9
don rickles in that case flash wins

Lord_Talron
>< laughing out loud

Galan007

This is how coffee is made. thumb up

Doom's computer has no 'Ctrl' button. Doom is always in control.

Fact.

The Nuul
Doom looks up Flash on Wiki and finds out everything about his powers! Doom stomps with prep.

Mindset
Doom edits Wally's wikipedia page to say that he's dead.

Wally dies.

Doom wins.

The Nuul
/thread.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Of course he can. Flash's Rogues have beaten Flash with far less prep time and Doom > Flash Rouges in prep.

Yes, but you are forgetting a major point. CISless Flash is far more powerful than Flash int the actual books. Half the time he is beats himself.

Anyways it's Doom so as Konton said "With prep anything is possible"

amnesia
W/o CIS. Dooms prep works...

Notice how every time he captures F4 he never kills them. That's because he wants them to suffer or something. Doom wouldn't do that w/o CIS.

DOOM STOMPS!

chomperx9

Wally dies.

Doom wins. flash edits dooms wiki page before doom as a chance to even move the mouse.

chomperx9
Originally posted by amnesia
W/o CIS. Dooms prep works...

Notice how every time he captures F4 he never kills them. That's because he wants them to suffer or something. Doom wouldn't do that w/o CIS.

DOOM STOMPS! thats because he still has a heart.

amnesia
flash edits dooms wiki page before doom as a chance to even move the mouse.

Doom doesn't die if you edit his wiki page

The Nuul
flash edits dooms wiki page before doom as a chance to even move the mouse.

Flash ends up editing the page of a Doombot.

Doom still wins.

Mindset
flash edits dooms wiki page before doom as a chance to even move the mouse. Flash doesn't get prep.

Flash doesn't use wiki.

Doom wont care.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Nuul
Flash ends up editing the page of an Doombot.

Doom still wins. lol

chomperx9
Flash doesn't get prep.

Flash doesn't use wiki.

Doom wont care. flash is fast enough to edit this page so he can get himself prep before doom goes on wallys wiki

The Nuul
Flash ends up editing the page of a Doombot.

Doom still wins.

Mindset
Doom has rigged Flash's computer, it blows up and kill him.

The Nuul
Doom is always prepped.

Lunacyde
Honestly there is no point in a Doom prep thread lol

chomperx9
Doom has rigged Flash's computer, it blows up and kill him. flash has a lifetime manufactures warranty and halls ass to APPLE and fixes it before doom starts.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Honestly there is no point in a Doom prep thread lol well i figured a fight between the prep master and one of the most unbeatable forum competitors in his class was in order

Galan007

Wally dies.

Doom wins. thumb up

Thus Doom kills two stones with one bird. How? I dunno, that's just what Doom does.

chomperx9
kitty pryde can solo doom why cant flash ?

The Nuul
kitty pryde can solo doom why cant flash ?

yodawg

drylaugh

laughing

rolling on floor laughing

laughing out loud

facepalm

Lord_Talron
yo dawg we put mr fantastic in dr doom so you can prep while you prep

chomperx9
yodawg

drylaugh

laughing

rolling on floor laughing

laughing out loud

facepalm cant answer the question i see

The Nuul
cant answer the question i see

No, you just fail.

chomperx9
No, you just fail. explain how i fail ? again fanboys get upset when someone makes a post about something thats happend that they dont agree to so their only response is smileys.

amnesia
explain how i fail ? again fanboys get upset when someone makes a post about something thats happend that they dont agree to so their only response is smileys.

By saying that doom with prep can't defeat flash roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9
By saying that doom with prep can't defeat flash roll eyes (sarcastic) ok in the fight with kitty doom didnt have prep but still if she can take him down why not wally ?

amnesia
ok in the fight with kitty doom didnt have prep but still if she can take him down why not wally ?

Doom couldn't take a single win against Wally W/o prep.
But Doom can take everyone out WITH prep.

chomperx9
Doom couldn't take a single win against Wally W/o prep.
But Doom can take everyone out WITH prep. i still think everyone is giving him to much credit for just 10 mins. in 10 mins you cant build some machine or device powerful enough to harm wally. something like that would take a days work.

flash could build something at superspeed of course.

Lord_Talron
its one week not 10 mins. look alive

StiltmanFTW
yo dawg we put mr fantastic in dr doom so you can prep while you prep

lol

chomperx9
its one week not 10 mins. look alive one week prep for doom then wally is doomed

Mindset
one week prep for doom then wally is doomed You seriously didn't even read the first post?

When did Kitty beat Doom?

chomperx9
You seriously didn't even read the first post?

When did Kitty beat Doom? the 1st post was edited. thought i remember it saying 10 mins prep.

whats the point me saying which book kitty beat doom your just gonna make an excuse for doom losing. il give you a hint it was in an x-men uncanny series bronze age

Mindset
the 1st post was edited. thought i remember it saying 10 mins prep.

whats the point me saying which book kitty beat doom your just gonna make an excuse for doom losing. il give you a hint it was in an x-men uncanny series bronze age Why even bring it up if you don't want to post proof, that's stupid.

chomperx9
Why even bring it up if you don't want to post proof, that's stupid. it depends to who. how is proof gonna work ever if someone just makes an excuse every time for what happened and not accept the story ?

Mindset
Stop making excuses for not providing proof.

chomperx9
Stop making excuses for not providing proof. i know which book it is i just dont have scans. is that good enough ?

the problem with providing proof fanboys dont wanna accept it. any time theres a post of thanos or doom getting owned someone makes an excuse for the scans. like oh nobody won that fight there it was a tie. that book isnt cannon. he wasnt fully powered. the other guy had prep.

Mindset
http://omgif.gosedesign.net/wp-content/deal-with-it.gif

chomperx9
http://omgif.gosedesign.net/wp-content/deal-with-it.gif wouldnt it have been much faster just to type deal with it ? sad

Mindset
It wouldn't have been as satisfying.

chomperx9
It wouldn't have been as satisfying. it means the same thing. doesnt really make a difference if you think about it. just using up more space on the page and that = lag

Mindset
http://omgif.gosedesign.net/wp-content/deal-with-it.gif

Tattoos N Scars
Flash edits Thanos' wiki page...saying Doom layeth the smacketh down on his Titan ass. Thanos gets pissed and kills Doom.

Flash wins.

In all seriousness though. The OP said that they must start on GO. Flash wins in less than a planck time.

kgkg
the 1st post was edited. thought i remember it saying 10 mins prep.

whats the point me saying which book kitty beat doom your just gonna make an excuse for doom losing. il give you a hint it was in an x-men uncanny series bronze age Just tell them man. I don't understand why bring it up if you believe they won't believe it? Why give hints?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Flash edits Thanos' wiki page...saying Doom layeth the smacketh down on his Titan ass. Thanos gets pissed and kills Doom.

Flash wins.

In all seriousness though. The OP said that they must start on GO. Flash wins in less than a planck time. but doom has one week prep

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

Flash wins.

In all seriousness though. The OP said that they must start on GO. Flash wins in less than a planck time.

Doom builds himself a suit of adamantium. When the fight starts, Flash steals his speed before Doom could react. Flash then follows up with IMP only to do no harm to Doom. Flash then writhes in pain and disappears. Doom is the only combatant on the field and is thus declared the winner.

chomperx9
i looked over the book and it wasnt doom. it was a clone. my bad

it looked to easy though for kitty beating doom i remember so i pulled out x-men 197. its a clone from arcade i believe. he doesnt say who or what that was but in the next page he says thats not doom after kitty slams him down

my bad

OneDumbG0
kitty pryde can solo doom why cant flash ? Originally posted by Mindset
When did Kitty beat Doom? Originally posted by chomperx9
i looked over the book and it wasnt doom. it was a clone. my bad

it looked to easy though for kitty beating doom i remember so i pulled out x-men 197. its a clone from arcade i believe. he doesnt say who or what that was but in the next page he says thats not doom after kitty slams him down

my bad There's that.

There's also this: Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Now this update is more of a retrospective on a past fight I posted. These scans come from Doom's fight with Excalibur. I never really pointed out the impressive defenses his armor demonstrates here: (i) as Kitty painfully points out, Doom's armor can cancel Kitty's phasing and clock her; (ii) his armor's control over electromagnetic fields allows him to channel them and actually control Nightcrawler's teleportation (similar to how he manipulated Doctor Voodoo's magical teleportations); and (iii) his armor having analyzed Phoenix's brain wavelengths, he can easily subdue her with an encephalo-hologram, causing even a telepath of her power/skill to relive an endless fantasy loop, from Excalibur #37:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/th_DoomArmor36b-PhaseCancellationExcal.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/th_DoomArmor36d-TeleportChannelingExca.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/th_DoomArmor36c-EncephaloHolagramExcal.jpg

And here's the original fight:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/th_DoomvsExcalibur01Excalibur37.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/th_DoomvsExcalibur02.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/th_DoomvsExcalibur03.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.