void w/ sentry vs dr.strange (classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tests
Who wins? With prep and without prep.

JakeTheBank
Spite against Void regardless. reading

shokosugi
Dr. Strange no doubt

Lord_Talron
dr strange.

Rage.Of.Olympus
With prep, Strange takes it. Without it? Meh. It's been years but I recall he fluctuated from Top Tier to a bit above.

bbrem123
didnt classic strange already fight void along with many others?

quanchi112
Originally posted by bbrem123
didnt classic strange already fight void along with many others? And got creamed. Void rapes.

kgkg
Classic Dr.Strange couldn't beat the Void no one on earth could.

bbrem123
yup this^

Digi
Based on feats, Strange. Even the highest Sentry feats like his showing vs. MM don't compare to Steve's best stuff.

But based on how they treated the characters in relation to one another, Sentry. So it's a weird situation of one character doing more impressive stuff overall but losing the head to head battles.

bbrem123
more appearances and been around muuuuuuch longer then sentry

tests
Originally posted by kgkg
Classic Dr.Strange couldn't beat the Void no one on earth could.

when was this? Wat issues. Anyone got scans

kgkg
Originally posted by tests
when was this? Wat issues. Anyone got scans When the void first started making his appearance no force on earth was able to stop him other than Sentry.<Void counter part>

This Included Thor , Strange etc.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1284/voidpower.th.jpg

Void was so powerful that the Heroes were completely helpless. Also the Voids power were getting greater as he regain more control of Bob's dark persona.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8130/voidpower2.th.jpg

Not only can the Strange not beat the Void he is shit scared of it. He also explains that even the end of the universe or God's fear didn't scare him but Void did. So Void is pretty bad ass.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2403/strangeq.th.jpg

SamZED
Um... didnt Sentry almost kill Strange when he tried to mindrape him?

bbrem123
yup he did...and that pretty crazy that strange is so scared of void...does he know what he really is then?

Rage.Of.Olympus
That Strange moment was one of the things I didn't like about Jenkins mini's. Too much wanking for me.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That Strange moment was one of the things I didn't like about Jenkins mini's. Too much wanking for me.

QFT. It didn't even make sense. Strange isn't afraid of what would make God/TOAA scared...but is scared of Void? I wouldn't have minded Sentry if he was introduced as a new character in the Marvel U instead of some legendary hero we all "forgot" about.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Another thing that annoys me is that whenever Sentry is revealed as having some past relation with a character, he just convoluted there history a bit more ala Rogue in Fallen Sun.Didn't she first sleep with Colossus or something?

Shit like him being Reed's BFF just seems so....forced.

JakeTheBank
Another thing that annoys me is that whenever Sentry is revealed as having some past relation with a character, he just convoluted there history a bit more ala Rogue in Fallen Sun.Didn't she first sleep with Colossus or something?

Exactly.

He was forced into Marvel canon and set up to be "the world's most powerful and admired superhero". And then to force him into other people's canon back stories....it's just Gary Stu-ness at its best, imo.

Galan007
Strange.

And if we are going to start pulling out scans of Void supposedly being > any Marvel earther (inc. Strange), I'll pull out scans of Stevie punking the likes of Galactus and Death.

smile

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
Strange.

And if we are going to start pulling out scans of Void supposedly being > any Marvel earther (inc. Strange), I'll pull out scans of Stevie punking the likes of Galactus and Death.

smile

QFT thumb up

Seriously, people like Strange, Surfer, and Thor have more than enough feats to suggest them not getting "stomped" by astrocrab.

bbrem123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
QFT. It didn't even make sense. Strange isn't afraid of what would make God/TOAA scared...but is scared of Void? I wouldn't have minded Sentry if he was introduced as a new character in the Marvel U instead of some legendary hero we all "forgot" about.

yea they should have at least made hiim work for his legendary statue. Would have made some cooler stories too

bbrem123

as dumb as it sounds...it seem like reeds stories were kinda right lol...he came into our universe and it had to rewrite history in order for him to exsist

tests
Originally posted by kgkg
When the void first started making his appearance no force on earth was able to stop him other than Sentry.<Void counter part>

This Included Thor , Strange etc.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1284/voidpower.th.jpg

Void was so powerful that the Heroes were completely helpless. Also the Voids power were getting greater as he regain more control of Bob's dark persona.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8130/voidpower2.th.jpg

Not only can the Strange not beat the Void he is shit scared of it. He also explains that even the end of the universe or God's fear didn't scare him but Void did. So Void is pretty bad ass.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2403/strangeq.th.jpg

how is this classic strange?

quanchi112
Strange.

smile So you want us to ignore how these characters match up against each other on panel?

kgkg
Originally posted by tests
how is this classic strange? The first two scans are from the past hence classic Strange.

Philosophía
Strange.

smile Originally posted by quanchi112
So you want us to ignore how these characters match up against each other on panel?

I feel..uncomfortable, given the position I'm in.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.