Orion, Thor vs Sentry, Silver surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Orion with full gear and MB
Classic Thor
Sentry without void
SS before recent upgrade.

Which team wins?

JakeTheBank
Team 1

Bouboumaster
I hate to vote against my man, but team 1 win

Philosophía
Team 1.

lawest9
5/5.

Don Corleone

Rage.Of.Olympus
Transfer Orion to the other team to make it fair.

As it is now, Thor solos. He one shots the Sentry, and proceeds to remind the Silver Surfer why he ran away from Thor in their previous fights.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Transfer Orion to the other team to make it fair.

As it is now, Thor solos. He one shots the Sentry, and proceeds to remind the Silver Surfer why he ran away from Thor in their previous fights. How does he beat the Sentry let alone oneshot him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Read Siege #1.

quanchi112
Read Siege #1. When was Sentry defeated? I guess one attack which knocks a charcter backward equals oneshot? Laughs. I seem to recall Thor being raped on tv by the ufoes while Norman Osborn humiliates Thor telling him I dare. I remember that much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
When was Sentry defeated? I guess one attack which knocks a charcter backward equals oneshot? Laughs. I seem to recall Thor being raped on tv by the ufoes while Norman Osborn humiliates Thor telling him I dare. I remember that much.

Sentry attacks. Thor smacks Sentry away. We don't see Sentry until halfway in the second issue. I guess he was just chilling during that time.

Show me where Thor was raped.

All I see is Thor being blindsided by attack after attack, and him not defending himself for fear of killing his opponents. He has vowed to never take a human life. So he let them down him (He wasn't out.) rather than kill them. Thor is the true definition of selflessness.

Thor's strength is so great, he would have atomized them all if he had attacked them.

The U-Foes were so exhausted by their failed attempts to kill Thor, they were beaten by Nick Fury and Steve Rogers.

celeyhyga17
Sentry attacks. Thor smacks Sentry away. We don't see Sentry until halfway in the second issue. I guess he was just chilling during that time.

All I see is Thor being blindsided by attack after attack, and him not defending himself for fear of killing his opponents. He has vowed to never take a human life. So he let them down him (He wasn't out.) rather than kill them. Thor is the true definition of selflessness.

Thor's strength is so great, he would have atomized them all if he had attacked them.

The U-Foes were so exhausted by their failed attempts to kill Thor, they were beaten by Nick Fury and Steve Rogers.

lol.. that was pretty sad though... cap and fury > Ufoes..
anyways, team 1 wins..
Thor and Orion create the mother of all blasts!!
"The Astro God Force Blast"!!! atomizing both Surf and Sentry =P

quanchi112

The U-Foes were so exhausted by their failed attempts to kill Thor, they were beaten by Nick Fury and Steve Rogers. So since he didn't show up again this means bendis implied sentry was temporarily defeated by one hammer strike. Wow. That's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on this board.

Nah, Thor was protecting his home being invaded and was raped by inferior opponents cap and fury raped while norman was talking down to thor while slapping him around. Dude, a woman ian jeep had to save thor god of thunder. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Bendis has already stated thor's power level is comparable to ares so we know where he stands here with regards to Sentry's and Thor's power levels.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So since he didn't show up again this means bendis implied sentry was temporarily defeated by one hammer strike. Wow. That's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on this board.

Nah, Thor was protecting his home being invaded and was raped by inferior opponents cap and fury raped while norman was talking down to thor while slapping him around. Dude, a woman ian jeep had to save thor god of thunder. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Bendis has already stated thor's power level is comparable to ares so we know where he stands here with regards to Sentry's and Thor's power levels.

It's pretty clear that Bendis holds Thor in a high regard inside the comic book themselves. With the new movie coming out, Thor should get a push soon. The Sentry is lucky his facing Thor in this trying time. If he wasn't, he would have gotten stomped sooner rather than later.

That depends on your definition of rape. Thor just stood there and took the best they had without attacking them once. He knew he would have killed them all if he had.

And Sentry has days where he lays in bed crying or whatever the little pansy does on his off days. Sentry is a lot more embarrassing than Thor.

What Bendis thinks has absolutely no meaning to me unless it some how finds print and it's clear in the comics that Ares is nowhere near Thor. Hence why Bendis has had characters like Ms. Marvel call Ares a second rate Thor, and had Thor one shot the Sentry who killed Ares. Then he had Thor go toe to toe with a completely voided out Sentry.

What happens in a Comic > Writer's personal opinions

JakeTheBank
Not to mention this is the second Marvel event in a row where Thor saves everyone's ass at the end. erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup. If it wasn't for Thor, everyone would have died in Secret Invasion.

It's pretty clear Bendis holds Thor in high regards in the comics themselves.

Notice how everybody was wetting themselves the moment Thor entered the picture?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not to mention this is the second Marvel event in a row where Thor saves everyone's ass at the end. erm

troo..
Im tired of peeps complaining that Marvel doesn't treat Thor with respect as a top tier. How much more props can they give him? He has to get "beaten" from time to time to make him interesting. He cant just steamroll anyone and everyone. They have to make a plot out of it first.

quanchi112
It's pretty clear that Bendis holds Thor in a high regard inside the comic book themselves. With the new movie coming out, Thor should get a push soon. The Sentry is lucky his facing Thor in this trying time. If he wasn't, he would have gotten stomped sooner rather than later.

That depends on your definition of rape. Thor just stood there and took the best they had without attacking them once. He knew he would have killed them all if he had.

And Sentry has days where he lays in bed crying or whatever the little pansy does on his off days. Sentry is a lot more embarrassing than Thor.

What Bendis thinks has absolutely no meaning to me unless it some how finds print and it's clear in the comics that Ares is nowhere near Thor. Hence why Bendis has had characters like Ms. Marvel call Ares a second rate Thor, and had Thor one shot the Sentry who killed Ares. Then he had Thor go toe to toe with a completely voided out Sentry.

What happens in a Comic > Writer's personal opinions What happened in the comic was Void took on and overpowered an entire team which had Thor on it. Void let his Bob out and he got sad and wanted to die. Thor said no way and killed him seconds later proving Void gets what he wants and Thor does what he says.

Void destroyed asgard, killed loki, and when he wanted to die he made Thor kill him despite Thor objecting to this.

In a forum battle Void kills Thor when he wants to.

celeyhyga17
What happened in the comic was Void took on and overpowered an entire team which had Thor on it. Void let his Bob out and he got sad and wanted to die. Thor said no way and killed him seconds later proving Void gets what he wants and Thor does what he says.

Void destroyed asgard, killed loki, and when he wanted to die he made Thor kill him despite Thor objecting to this.

why dont you be like your boy and just "give up"?

rolling on floor laughing
Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
why dont you be like your boy and just "give up"?

rolling on floor laughing
Happy Dance Thanos doesn't give up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What happened in the comic was Void took on and overpowered an entire team which had Thor on it. Void let his Bob out and he got sad and wanted to die. Thor said no way and killed him seconds later proving Void gets what he wants and Thor does what he says.

Void didn't let Bob out. The Helicarrier explosion on top of the ass kicking he was getting from Thor knocked the Void for a bit of a loop allowing Bob to regain control. Then Void regained control and a little bit of Bo asked to be killed but that's it.

Because Thor has sworn to never take a human life unless absolutely necessary. Guys like the Void are such fragile creatures. He has to be sensitive with the, or they end up in the Sun.....

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/FlytoSun2.jpg

Nah!

celeyhyga17
Thanos doesn't give up.

=(

aww thats not fair.
you know who i was alluding to.

quanchi112
Void didn't let Bob out. The Helicarrier explosion on top of the ass kicking he was getting from Thor knocked the Void for a bit of a loop allowing Bob to regain control. Then Void regained control and a little bit of Bo asked to be killed but that's it.

Because Thor has sworn to never take a human life unless absolutely necessary. Guys like the Void are such fragile creatures. He has to be sensitive with the, or they end up in the Sun.....

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/FlytoSun2.jpg

Nah! I wasn;t being literal my point was when Bob came out that's the only reason the Void was defeated. His mental weakness is his only weakness and Thor doesn't have a shot in a forum matchup.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
=(

aww thats not fair.
you know who i was alluding to. I know I love the Sentry/Void but I guess the bob personality hasn't emerged yet. It's all void atm.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I wasn;t being literal my point was when Bob came out that's the only reason the Void was defeated. His mental weakness is his only weakness and Thor doesn't have a shot in a forum matchup.

Or maybe it was because of Thor's (And by Thor's I mean mine.) awesome and mind numbing power.

C.I.S. is still on I'm pretty sure....

celeyhyga17
Or maybe it was because of Thor's (And by Thor's I mean mine.) awesome and mind numbing power.

C.I.S. is still on I'm pretty sure....

totally agree with you being "mind numbing"

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'll take that as a compliment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.