Pyron (CFJ version) versus Ingrid, Jedah, Demitri, and Gouki (CFJ verisons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
That's right, every1 is N their CFJ forms, meaning they'R very uber. Will this group B able 2 take down a Godly Pyron?

Canon feats still apply.

Kirikaze Fuuma
In Ingrid's ending, didn't Ingrid defeated Pyron?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
That's right, every1 is N their CFJ forms, meaning they'R very uber. Will this group B able 2 take down a Godly Pyron?

Canon feats still apply.

None of the DS characters got boosted. Everybody had to be brought up to DS level in that game (save for the Red Earth cats who, even though I have the entire game emulated, I know very little about). Any of these characters could stomp a worm hole into the boss version of the Pyron of this game or the regular DS version.

If Pyron is at full power, in CFE, he his WAY larger than the Milkyway, can twist and merge dimensions, and create heralds from his fingers tips.

He would warp younger versions of each character in this thread into reality and kill them. Stopping them from ever existing. He literally willed Bison from the past back into existence. I'm not even gonna go into how he can make up his own laws of nature in Neo Hellstorm.

Esomark
Damn, never saw anything like that in CFE (Only really played it once)

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Esomark
Damn, never saw anything like that in CFE (Only really played it once)

It's most likely never happened. I played CFE and in Pyron's ending, he created a minion but he never become as big as milky way. Pyron maybe very strong but that doesn't stop people like Ingrid and even Rose to defeat him (Shown in CFE ending).

NemeBro
Funny, in Pyron's own ending, he defeats the entire cast and piles their bodies.

no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by NemeBro
Funny, in Pyron's own ending, he defeats the entire cast and piles their bodies.

no expression

Nope...

XTIpkCea_pU

No End N Site
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
It's most likely never happened.

PYRON

A giant midair wandering Space Alien. As for the true form it largely
surpasses the Milky Way. With a lengthy endless life ahead, he arrives to
summon the present warriors for battle, distracting him from his one-time
boredom. Twisting and distorting space, he possesses the ability to create a
different world.

You have a habit of sayin' crap like this alot and it makes you look an ass. It would be best to know about the game before you go makin' claims. He also created 4 minions, not one and he can create an army of Huitzils easily.

The JP version of CFE actually leaves the story intact.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/924642-capcom-fighting-evolution/faqs/36990

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Nope...

XTIpkCea_pU

Wrong...1st pannel

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/pyron-ending-group.jpg

Even Jedah is in the pile and he's stronger than 1000 Roses and Ingrids. It should also be mentioned that Rose and Ingrid beat Pyron in his more limiting form.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
None of the DS characters got boosted. Everybody had to be brought up to DS level in that game (save for the Red Earth cats who, even though I have the entire game emulated, I know very little about). Any of these characters could stomp a worm hole into the boss version of the Pyron of this game or the regular DS version.

If Pyron is at full power, in CFE, he his WAY larger than the Milkyway, can twist and merge dimensions, and create heralds from his fingers tips.

He would warp younger versions of each character in this thread into reality and kill them. Stopping them from ever existing. He literally willed Bison from the past back into existence. I'm not even gonna go into how he can make up his own laws of nature in Neo Hellstorm.

I get all tha,t but how do U figure Pyron can mess around with time and what do U mean by "make up his own laws of nature in Neo Hellstorm"?

No End N Site
I get all tha,t but how do U figure Pyron can mess around with time

This should be pretty damn obvious. SFA, II, and III characters are all in the same game.

-Bison is in the game even though, accordin' to Chun Li, he should be dead.

-Chun Li has her students with her, she doesn't actually start teachin' kids 'til SFIII, yet Sakura still hangs around Kei in the very same game and is still in high school despite the fact that by the time of SFIII, she and Karin would be grown has hell.

-Yun, Sakura, and Karin are still teenagers.

and what do U mean by "make up his own laws of nature in Neo Hellstorm"?

Pyron
I make up the rules in this place. No exceptions.

Frisky Dingo

Wrong...1st pannel

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/pyron-ending-group.jpg

pwned

No End N Site
Actually, Pyron would kick Jedah's ass in this thread but killin' Jedah before his time still seems pretty damn impossible.

NemeBro
"As for the true form it largely surpasses the Milky Way."

Hm.

Could this add some credibility to the once commonly-held belief that Pyron dwarfed the Milky Way?

Frisky Dingo
Actually, Pyron would kick Jedah's ass in this thread but killin' Jedah before his time still seems pretty damn impossible.

U no I like Jedah much more than Pyron but this does sound like sum sort of "no limits fallacy".

No End N Site
U no I like Jedah much more than Pyron but this does sound like sum sort of "no limits fallacy".

Can't be if it's true. This is why, as much as I love DS, I oppose most their use in Game VS forum and I do believe some characters should be banned.

-Jedah has never once been shown at ANY WHERE NEAR FULL POWER, even in his ending, he is at a fraction of his former self. The game clearly states he can't die and shows that he can resurrect from being 100% erased from reality, not only that, he is stated to be able to accelerate when he wishes to revive. There has to be some way Jedah can go down forever, he is a "bad guy" after all. But due to the fact that DS3's plot is never finished, we don't know.

-Pyron, just like Jedah, has never once been shown at ANY WHERE NEAR FULL POWER.

-Morrigan has never once been shown at ANY WHERE NEAR FULL POWER. All that has been said is that her power is, and I'm quotin' this, "near infinite" and "nigh/near omnipotent".

-Demitri eats Pyron and heads off to fight Jedah that ends the story of DS thus far. WTF?!

All of this because DS is virtually unfinished. How can there be threads wit these people if we are unaware, by light years, of what they are fully capable of? They need to make a DS4 and pick up where they left off wit Jedah BFRing' everybody. Doin' such a good job, they don't even know they're bein BFRed. Yes, his reality warping is GODLY effective. Ya'take a gangsta stroll through a tunnel in the park and you come out in the Majigen.

Frisky Dingo
Having unknown limitations would prove 2 B a problem N a debate. Especially 4 characters who apparantly can't die (Jedah) or Rn't made of anything (Pyron).

No End N Site
I'm not sayin' CFE is canon for Pyron but it sure does sound like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.