who are the best martial artist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
seems the Karate Kid is the best i heard. he would defeat batgirl

i heard Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) was better than the Batman in terms. of martial arts skills

shiva was very good but would lose to batgirl or would lose to batman in all out fight with everything being used in Gotham despite being consider a more advanced martial artist (very slightly)

iceman24567
So whats your question?

BruceSkywalker
i heard this... i heard that

Q99
Originally posted by x_danny_x
seems the Karate Kid is the best i heard. he would defeat batgirl

i heard Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) was better than the Batman in terms. of martial arts skills

shiva was very good but would lose to batgirl or would lose to batman in all out fight with everything being used in Gotham despite being consider a more advanced martial artist (very slightly)

Batman considers Shiva a bit better than him, and he's never defeated her without outside aid. This isn't too surprises as while Batman is both martial artist and detective, Shiva's just as focused on martial arts but without the side stuff.

Cassandra is the best, a bit better than Shiva or Batman, due mostly to her being raised on martial arts so heavily that it's more intuitive to her than anyone else. Comes from starting training at birth rather than once grown, and it took training from both Batman and Shiva to get that level.

Of course when I say 'a bit better,' it's still a relatively small amount, most people couldn't tell the difference between how well they get their butts kicked by those three and Batman's a very very tough fight for both.

Karate Kid is sort of as martial arts obsessed as Shiva, but from a thousand years in the future and with access to styles from many worlds. So it's sorta a cheat.

x_danny_x
Originally posted by iceman24567
So whats your question?

who is the best martial artist in DC Universe. it seems the versions of Karate Kid run supreme.

please provide a top 10 or 15 of the best MA in DC.

Q99
Originally posted by x_danny_x
who is the best martial artist in DC Universe. it seems the versions of Karate Kid run supreme.

please provide a top 10 or 15 of the best MA in DC.

I'll do a top 12:
Present era:
Cassandra Cain
Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger and Batman
Connor Hawke and Black Canary and Diana Prince (that is, Wonder Woman sans powers)
Mr. Terrific
David Cain
Dick Grayson
Catman

There's debate on these of course, and most can be slid up or down a few slots without much problem. Some of 'em I can't really decide on myself so I just put 'em at the same level smile

Darth Martin
I thought it was general consensus that Connor Hawke>Batman. No?

iceman24567
Pure talent Connor is pretty much the cream of the crop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.