Bane vs JLA with a Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Bane has been subjected to the same process that gave Count Nefaria his powers, with the following characters as the donors:

Gorilla Grodd-Strength and Durability
Deathstroke-Healing Factor, Speed, and Senses/Reflexes
Major Force-Energy Blasts and Flight

Like in Count Nefaria's case these powers are amplified a hundred fold.

Here is his opposition:
JLA Team:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Steel
Zauriel
Green Lantern (Rayner)

JakeTheBank
Major Force alone is tough. Amplifying his power one hundred fold is pretty insane. With Grodd and Slade added to the mix, Bane has a damn good shot at this, imo.

Q99
Aquaman and WW are the key figures- telepathy and lasso are the best shot to take him down.

Lord_Talron
does he get grodds mind powers? they are pretty substantial too

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
does he get grodds mind powers? they are pretty substantial too
I was thinking about it, but then Grodd's TP/TK times 100 would probably make Bane a Skyfather in terms of sheer power.

Q99
Yea, that'd handle the entire team on it's own.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I was thinking about it, but then Grodd's TP/TK times 100 would probably make Bane a Skyfather in terms of sheer power.

Def.

I mean Major Force is a notch below Captain Atom, who is considered to be one of, if not DC's premier energy absorber (at least in the herald class). Amplied by 100, his sheer power output and flight should make him able to deal an insane amount of damage with a single blast. With Bane's intellect augmented by Slade's contribution, he'll be dealing some crazy damage.

Question: He only gets MF's energy blasts, right? No other Quantum Field abilities?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Def.

I mean Major Force is a notch below Captain Atom, who is considered to be one of, if not DC's premier energy absorber (at least in the herald class). Amplied by 100, his sheer power output and flight should make him able to deal an insane amount of damage with a single blast. With Bane's intellect augmented by Slade's contribution, he'll be dealing some crazy damage.

Question: He only gets MF's energy blasts, right? No other Quantum Field abilities?
Just his flight and blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.