sam fisher vs. altair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
this is not spite because both fisher and altair are carrying guns, more specifically Mk-23s that are silenced. this is in vencie, italy. both have smoke bombs, 5 medicines for when they are damaged, throwing knieves, and both are highly wanted, so the guards are on high alert, who also have pistols. altair does have eagle vision, and fisher has sonar gogles. they also have hidden blades.

this is fisher from conviction, and altair from ac1.

go for it

FinalAnswer
Altair doesn't even know how a gun like that works =/

wammamram
all come on can we just pretend they had the same training, god

FinalAnswer
Then Sam wins due to greater experience

Also because Altair sticks out like a sore thumb.

BloodRain
So for this match the only difference is the Eagle vision/Sonar and can/are able to use all the weapons listed? Then it goes to Altair for home field advantage, free running skills, Vision that'll pick Sam out is he tries to hide and if he has it the Apple.

wammamram
ok i gotta start stating altair doesnt have the apple in my threads sorry bout that

BloodRain
Kinda knew you didn't want to include the apple, easy spite.

Then it goes to Altair for home field advantage, free running skills, Vision that'll pick Sam out is he tries to hide.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by wammamram
all come on can we just pretend they had the same training, god

So it is Sam Fisher versus Sam Fisher? Sam Fisher wins.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
So it is Sam Fisher versus Sam Fisher? Sam Fisher wins.

I see it as Sam Fisher vs Guy who at most graduated as second best of their class.

Phantom Miria
He wish. Sam would be best and second best in his class. He would be that good. Altair can settle with third.

What I see is someone taking out weapons of Sam Fisher's expertise, mixing them with Sam Fisher gear, throwing in Sam Fisher's education and naming the work "Altair"

So Altair has Eagle Vision. What difference would that make? It heighten Altair's perception, but it does not allow him to see through walls or anything, unlike the Sonar Goggles that has been given Sam which does exactly that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.