Deathstroke & Bane vs. Captain America & Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Every one has their standard weapons. The fight takes place in a city within a 4 block radius. Both teams have 2 hrs prep time.

Who wins ?

BattleMage
Captain America & Hawkeye easy

guy222
T 2

Juk3n
Team 2 , but tere nothing easy about it. Clint may even die.

SamZED
Team 1. Im not yet ready to accept Clint as a top level MA, it wont last. And DS is a beast.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SamZED
Team 1. Im not yet ready to accept Clint as a top level MA, it wont last. And DS is a beast.

You deny the Bendispower?!

khazra
I take it standard weapons is the rule and they cant get extra equipment with prep?
If thats the case team 2 stomp.
They have the range advantage and the teamwork advantage.

I can see Clint using a barrage of arrows (including trick) to put Bane in a position where he's forced to take a shield throw which will put him down. Cap could beat Stroke anyway, with Clint backing him they destroy him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Deathstroke has always seemed to be a character who'd favor more from a small time of prep given to him and his opponents. He seems to be a more on the fly character from what I recall.

This probably all still comes down to the basics.

I'd favor Team 2. Straight up Captain America would beat Deathstroke while Hawkeye would take it to Bane. Honestly, Bane isn't that good of a match up for Clint.

Prep-Man
Team 1.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You deny the Bendispower?! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.