NESTS VS Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Igniz
Zero
Zero Clone
Krizalid

VS

Akuma

Will NESTS succeed in capturing Akuma?

No End N Site
Akuma would have a moderately tough time but he's gonna win.

lordxalba
Originally posted by No End N Site
Akuma would have a moderately tough time but he's gonna win.

Nests wins.You didn't put Nests and many other more.
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Nests

Kirikaze Fuuma
Igniz is enough to win this battle.

No End N Site
Originally posted by lordxalba
Nests wins.You didn't put Nests and many other more.
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Nests

One punch from Akuma would kill any one of them. A KKZ would most likely kill them all. Alot of the stuff on snk.wikia isn't even true. You want KOF info, you should buy the All About KOF book or surf the official sites.

Or he could just shoot this...
xV72nZ1iKO8

Darkstorm Zero
One punch from Akuma would kill any one of them. A KKZ would most likely kill them all. Alot of the stuff on snk.wikia isn't even true. You want KOF info, you should buy the All About KOF book or surf the official sites.

Or he could just shoot this...
xV72nZ1iKO8

Sorry, but after that bit was posted, Akuma definitely scores big here, No End has called it right here.

Frisky Dingo
According 2 No End, Gouki is the weakest SF boss next 2 Seth...

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
According 2 No End, Gouki is the weakest SF boss next 2 Seth...

Hold the phuck up! Even tho this is goin off topic, let me clear this shit up real quick. You say I think Akuma is the weakest and you think Akuma just walks over everyone wit no effort at all. When it comes to pure physical combat, Akuma beats all of them by a long shot. On his feet, he is faster, stronger and is far more skilled as a fighter.

What you fail to take into in consideration is that Bison and Gill have Powers. One purely evil N' dark and the other along the lines of divinity. Their freakish other worldly abilities make up for what they lack in actual terrestrial combat. To be honest, I think they are all equal now.

Dark Hadou, Psycho Power, and "Divine" Power are all equal. The SF community is heavily split as well, I see alot of catz say Akuma is it, Gill, Gouken, Oro, and Bison. So it's like whatever now about what boss will beat who. Truth is, Ingrid is the strongest SF character and YES, she is officially a SF characters as stated by S-Kill in an interview. AND yes, Capcom has all rights (both companies own 100% of the EX originals) to SFEX. All of those ARIKA cats are SF characters as well and Capcom can do whatever the phuck they want with them. If they wanted too, Garuda and Skullo coulda been in SFIV.

Darkstorm Zero
My only real problem with that deduction is that when both Bison and Gill fought Akuma, they both lost, and while neither of them truly died in their respective fights against Gouki, that is still a pretty heavy loss.

However, I do agree that they are incredibly strong, and very close to Akuma in terms of overall capability. erhaps even equal to him.

As for Ingrid... She is still very vague and untested in terms of actual combat capability.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
My only real problem with that deduction is that when both Bison and Gill fought Akuma, they both lost, and while neither of them truly died in their respective fights against Gouki, that is still a pretty heavy loss.

However, I do agree that they are incredibly strong, and very close to Akuma in terms of overall capability. erhaps even equal to him.

As for Ingrid... She is still very vague and untested in terms of actual combat capability.

The specs of those battles are totally unknown and we know that Bison was weaker in II and we know that Gill never fights at full power.

Ingrid

-Rose's powers don't work on her (Rose is like one of the strongest SF characters.)

-She can easily silence the Dark Hadou in Ryu.

-S.Bison is said to be comparable to only a "little bit" of Ingrid's power.

-She TKed that giant statue out into space with her.

-She can ravel through time at will.

AsbestosFlaygon
Look, Akuma's cool and all, but you're overhyping the dude.

No way in Hell is Akuma stronger than Gill.

So far, in SF canon, Gill is the strongest PLAYABLE character to date, stronger than Bison, Seth, or Shin Akuma.

Summoning a rain of meteors > kicking a meteorite to oblivion.
Splitting the sea through force of will > destroying part of a forest.

Ingrid is probably stronger than Gill, but her power remains to be seen.

I'm no fan of Gill, but claiming that Akuma is his peer and equally powerful as him is simply ridiculous.

As for the match, weakened Zero Clone survived a city-busting beam directly aimed at him.
Zero > his clone.... and Igniz > Zero.

The NESTS team's combined power is immense.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Look, Akuma's cool and all, but you're overhyping the dude.

No way in Hell is Akuma stronger than Gill.

So far, in SF canon, Gill is the strongest PLAYABLE character to date, stronger than Bison, Seth, or Shin Akuma.

Summoning a rain of meteors > kicking a meteorite to oblivion.
Splitting the sea through force of will > destroying part of a forest.

Ingrid is probably stronger than Gill, but her power remains to be seen.

I'm no fan of Gill, but claiming that Akuma is his peer and equally powerful as him is simply ridiculous.

As for the match, weakened Zero Clone survived a city-busting beam directly aimed at him.
Zero > his clone.... and Igniz > Zero.

The NESTS team's combined power is immense.

You utterly fail to put anything into perspective.

If you want to use tthe Meteor Crush as a feat, then think of this, Gill's tiny meteorites are nowhere near the think Shin Akuma busted.

And Gouki sank an island with a pinch, and split a friggin mountain, his feats FAR outshine Gill by leaps and bounds of the Hulk.

No End N Site

This is not true, the canon can't bust a city.

Kirikaze Fuuma
This is not true, the canon can't bust a city.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof2kedi-29.gif

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof2kedi-30.gif

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof2kedi-29.gif

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof2kedi-30.gif

I see nothing mad

Anyway, I've played KOF 2000 and I know the Zero Cannon destroys South Town.

No End N Site
I don't see the canon destroy anything but the clone.
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

Anyway, I've played KOF 2000 and I know the Zero Cannon destroys South Town.
Well, you aint played it as much as you think, cuz I own the game and got it in my hand right now and have not seen it.

The canon only kills Zero, in fact, in Kula's ending, Foxy and Roxy are standin' in South Town when it's fired. Why are they not dead if the whole town got blown up? ACTUALLY, you can see South Town as Kula falls towards earth, South Town is completely undamaged.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't see the canon destroy anything but the clone.

Well, you aint played it as much as you think, cuz I own the game and got it in my hand right now and have not seen it.

The canon only kills Zero, in fact, in Kula's ending, Foxy and Roxy are standin' in South Town when it's fired. Why are they not dead if the whole town got blown up? ACTUALLY, you can see South Town as Kula falls towards earth, South Town is completely undamaged.

Can't you see what happened with southtown in the scene I posted?

No End N Site
Can't you see what happened with southtown in the scene I posted?

All I see is the beam enter South Town and Zero bein' hit. I just beat the game wit Kula and seen her endin' cuz I remember the game showin' S.Town after the beam is fired and S.Town still looks pretty fine. Not to mention Foxy and Roxy bein' in S.Town when Zero is destroyed.

Also, S.Town appears perfectly fine after the canon fires in the Random Team ending. It appears that only a section of the city was even touched. I would also like to see where Zero tanks the beam cuz I don't remeber that either. He appears dead after he get's hit wit the blast in most endings.

Kirikaze Fuuma
All I see is the beam enter South Town and Zero bein' hit. I just beat the game wit Kula and seen her endin' cuz I remember the game showin' S.Town after the beam is fired and S.Town still looks pretty fine. Not to mention Foxy and Roxy bein' in S.Town when Zero is destroyed.

Well, now you got a new info. I just showed you what happened to southtown after the Zero cannon hits. Probably you never played with edit team so you don't realize such events exist. Take a look at what happened with southtown at the picture I posted before. The Southtown is destroyed. Not by Gouki, not by Pyron, but by Zero cannon.

ECIT : Since suddenly the image changed to "hotlinking" is not allowed, I'll post the link...

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof2kedi.htm

No End N Site
Well, now you got a new info. I just showed you what happened to southtown after the Zero cannon hits. Probably you never played with edit team so you don't realize such events exist.
Take a look at what happened with southtown at the picture I posted before. The Southtown is destroyed.

Where is the city destroyed? You can even see the city is okay wit Hiedern's face next to it in 1 of the panels towards the bottom.

Not by Gouki, not by Pyron, but by Zero cannon.

What does this have to do wit anything?

ECIT : Since suddenly the image changed to "hotlinking" is not allowed, I'll post the link...

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof2kedi.htm
The Edit/Random team is who I just beat it wit and shows that S.Town was NOT destroyed.

Kirikaze Fuuma
What does this have to do wit anything?

The Edit/Random team is who I just beat it wit and shows that S.Town was NOT destroyed.

Saying southtown is not destroyed means you really never played KOF 2000. Even I posted the picture about the destroyed southtown but you still say southtown isn't destroyed? Are you trying to be an ignorant this time?

No End N Site
Saying southtown is not destroyed means you really never played KOF 2000. Even I posted the picture about the destroyed southtown but you still say southtown isn't destroyed? Are you trying to be an ignorant this time?

Where is the picture? I don't see it. What panel am I suppose to be lookin' at on VG museums? Am I bein' ignorant or is it you don't know WTF your talkin' about and need to get your facts straight?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Where is the picture? I don't see it. What panel am I suppose to be lookin' at on VG museums? Am I bein' ignorant or is it you don't know WTF your talkin' about and need to get your facts straight?

*Sigh*

even the site's picture become "hotlinking is not allowed" too...

I'll search for another source then...

Kirikaze Fuuma
_PTBYtQDSy8

Take a look at 4:06 until 4:09

No End N Site
_PTBYtQDSy8

Take a look at 4:06 until 4:09

Originally posted by Me
It appears that only a section of the city was even touched.

All the Teams in S.Town survived and there are people walkin' around the city the next week. I would also like to see where the Zero clone tanks the blast from the canon.

Kirikaze Fuuma
All the Teams in S.Town survived and there are people walkin' around the city the next week. I would also like to see where the Zero clone tanks the blast from the canon.

You mean at 4:02? That's Heidern team who investigate the Southtown. Didn't Heidern said "We lost the city and our pride?".

And if you want to see Zero tanked the blast, don't you see he blasted by Zero cannon at the event?

No End N Site
You mean at 4:02? That's Heidern team who investigate the Southtown. Didn't Heidern said "We lost the city and our pride?".

I just went to beat the game wit an edit team and now I see what You mean. It did do mild damage to the entire city.

And if you want to see Zero tanked the blast, don't you see he blasted by Zero cannon at the event?

He does not tank the blast, he dies.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I just went to beat the game wit an edit team and now I see what You mean. It did do mild damage to the entire city.

He does not tank the blast, he dies.

My point is, the blast destroyed the entire city even though it's not entirely wiped out just like what Gouki did in SSF4.

He tanked the blast. True, he dies. But remember that he was beaten before he tanked the blast. Also, check this out.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof2ksp.htm

That's why I always said he survived the blast for not too long.

No End N Site
My point is, the blast destroyed the entire city even though it's not entirely wiped out just like what Gouki did in SSF4.

He tanked the blast. True, he dies. But remember that he was beaten before he tanked the blast. Also, check this out.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof2ksp.htm

That's why I always said he survived the blast for not too long.

It's not really "tanking" if you die from it. Most other endings have him die instantly from it as well.

Kirikaze Fuuma
It's not really "tanking" if you die from it. Most other endings have him die instantly from it as well.

Dude, after Zero got beaten, he was struck by either Heidern or Foxy with Diana, and then he was blasted by the cannon. Yep, he was weakened when he tanked it. Even he still can talk before he really die and his body didn't disintegrated by that beam. I wouldn't put this up if he died instantly by the blast since it isn't a feat.

No End N Site
Dude, after Zero got beaten, he was struck by either Heidern or Foxy with Diana, and then he blasted by the cannon. Yep, he was weakened when he tanked it. Even he still can talk before he really die and his body didn't disintegrated by that beam. I wouldn't put this up if he died instantly by the blast since it isn't a feat.

You miss the point. You lack the evidence to prove that he was weakened so badly that he couldn't tank a city ruinin' blast and the canon endin' has him die from the very same blast immediately. In canon, he is vaporized by the blast. How can he tank a blast like that, yet get beaten up by people who can not damage a city?

Kirikaze Fuuma
You miss the point. You lack the evidence to prove that he was weakened so badly that he couldn't tank a city ruinin' blast. How can he tank a blast like that, yet get beaten up by people who can not damage a city?

The person who beat him is either K' or Kyo. Kyo himself destroyed the N.E.S.T.S base in 99. And If you read the link, Zero cannon was powered by Kyo's Mu-shiki move (Zero states that the power of the battle will be absorbed by the Zero cannon's generator and then transferred into Zero cannon). K' is Kyo's equal. And if you want to involve Ash, Ash burned most of the city with his power too. I really hate to say this but if this is really the case, Kyo MIGHT have a potential to bust the city...

No End N Site
The person who beat him is either K' or Kyo. Kyo himself destroyed the N.E.S.T.S base in 99. And If you read the link, Zero cannon was powered by Kyo's Mu-shiki move (Zero states that the power of the battle will be absorbed by the Zero cannon's generator and then transferred into Zero cannon). K' is Kyo's equal. And if you want to involve Ash, Ash burned most of the city with his power too. I really hate to say this but if this is really the case, Kyo MIGHT have a potential to bust the city...

It is "powered" by the move, that wasn't what was shot out of the canon. It's like a battery. That's like sayin' that a young Ryu can vaporize a city because his energy is used to power the P.Drive. That endin' is also not canon and we know the Zero Canon was not powered by Kyo's move in the actual story. Ash also burned the city over a long period of time, not instantly and KOFAD is not canon to the actual KOF.

Kirikaze Fuuma
It is "powered" by the move, that wasn't what was shot out of the canon. It's like a battery. That's like sayin' that Ryu can vaporize a city because his energy is used to power the P.Drive. That endin' is also not canon and we know the Zero Canon was not powered by Kyo's move in the actual story. Ash also burned the city over a long period of time, not instantly and KOFAD is not canon to the actual KOF.

Hmm... you got a point on "like a battery" part. OK, I agreed this time.

Even Zero survived in Ikari warriors team too before he died. Yup, not only in Kyo's ending. Psycho Soldier ending, Art of Fighting team are non-canon since the Southtown didn't destroyed. But speaking about non-canon, you too also used some scene where Gill split the sea, Shin Bison tanked the mushroom cloud, which are not canon too. KOF AD is canon, it's supervised by Falcoon himself and SNK placed it in their KOF official website.

No End N Site
Hmm... you got a point on "like a battery" part. OK, I agreed this time.

Even Zero survived in Ikari warriors team too before he died. Yup, not only in Kyo's ending. Psycho Soldier ending, Art of Fighting team are non-canon since the Southtown didn't destroyed.

He died in all those endings. Just not instantly. And in none of those endings was the canon powered by Kyo's move.

But speaking about non-canon, you too also used some scene where Gill split the sea, Shin Bison tanked the mushroom cloud, which are not canon too.

Those endings do not contradict the powers of the characters. There isn't an ending of Gill tryin' to split the sea and failin' and then another of him tryin' and succeedin'. Like endings where Zero is shown to be utterly destroyed by the Z.Canon in one and merely killed by it in another ending. There has never been an instance in SF where Gill even used all of his powers, except that one ending. Bison did tank the mushroom in cloud in actual canon, he then went on to fight Rose afterward.

KOF AD is canon, it's supervised by Falcoon himself and SNK placed it in their KOF official website.

KOF AD is canon to itself, but is separate from the 'real' KOF time line. Like Marvel VS Capcom and SFEX is to SF.

Kirikaze Fuuma
He died in all those endings. Just not instantly. And in none of those endings was the canon powered by Kyo's move.

The fact his body doesn't disintegrate and survived in a short time is still impressive.

Those endings do not contradict the powers of the characters. There isn't an ending of Gill tryin' to split the sea and failin' and then another of him tryin' and succeedin'. Like endings where Zero is shown to be utterly destroyed by the Z.Canon in one and merely killed by it in another ending. There has never been an instance in SF where Gill even used all of his powers, except that one ending. Bison did tank the mushroom in cloud in actual canon, he then went on to fight Rose afterward.

Do you even had a proof that those ending doesn't contradict their power? You say Zero got killed immediately even though there's no scene where Zero immediately died (K' team, Athena team, Benimaru team, and the others except Ikari and Kyo, are not together with Zero). But there are two endings showed Zero still able to talk after got hit by the beam. Nothing contradict his power in this case.

There are many non-canon movie for SNK but SNK never put them on their site. Even though it's not canon, it's still supervised by SNK themselves so it won't contradict their own power.

No End N Site
The fact his body doesn't disintegrate and survived in a short time is still impressive.
Not to me...

Do you even had a proof that those ending doesn't contradict their power?

Yes...the actual canon does not contradict their feats. There is nothin' in the story that shows Gill is unable to do what he did because he lacks the power to do so. Unlike the case is wit Zero.

You say Zero got killed immediately even though there's no scene where Zero immediately died (K' team, Athena team, Benimaru team, and the others except Ikari and Kyo, are not together with Zero). But there are two endings showed Zero still able to talk after got hit by the beam. Nothing contradict his power in this case.

In the canon ending, Zero is shot and everything around him goes white and you can see him shred away. After that, there is nothin'. This leads me to believe that in canon, the blast vaporized him. 2 non canon endings that show him die moments after the blast can't trump the real ending showin' him be vaporized by the same blast.

There are many non-canon movie for SNK but SNK never put them on their site. Even though it's not canon, it's still supervised by SNK themselves so it won't contradict their own power.

My point is, the movie is based off of a non canon KOF series. KOFAD is canon to KOFMI. And this exact same thing can be said for all the SF movies, all the MK movies, the Tekken movie, and a load of other games. Do you have any official statements that say KOFAD has canon powers in it because just being "supervised" isn't enough? The director of the SFA movie states clearly that "this is how they would fight unrestricted by gameplay". UDON says "they have to get approval from Capcom to publish and sell the comics, everything must be in character". Can you provide any statements similar to these?

Kirikaze Fuuma

Yes...the actual canon does not contradict their feats. There is nothin' in the story that shows Gill is unable to do what he did because he lacks the power to do so. Unlike the case is wit Zero.

Then I can also say that Bao survived the city busting attack and deflected it because there's no evidence of how weak Bao is.

In the canon ending, Zero is shot and everything around him goes white and you can see him shred away. After that, there is nothin'. This leads me to believe that in canon, the blast vaporized him. 2 non canon endings that show him die moments after the blast can't trump the real ending showin' him be vaporized by the same blast.

The scene where everything around him goes white happened in every ending. Just because everything goes white doesn't mean you can say he is vaporized.

My point is, the movie is based off of a non canon KOF series. KOFAD is canon to KOFMI. And this exact same thing can be said for all the SF movies, all the MK movies, the Tekken movie, and a load of other games. Do you have any official statements that say KOFAD has canon powers in it because just being "supervised" isn't enough? The director of the SFA movie states clearly that "this is how they would fight unrestricted by gameplay". UDON says "they have to get approval from Capcom to publish and sell the comics, everything must be in character". Can you provide any statements similar to these?

I agree that UDON might show their canon ability even though they are not canon. But in SFA case, we have a new canon source : SF4. So the less canon source cannot be used, in this case, SFA movie. KOF on the other hand, finally there's a short episode supervised by SNK, continued to KOF MI series, and the plot from KOF XI also involved in KOF AD. Aren't these good evidences?

No End N Site
Then I can also say that Bao survived the city busting attack and deflected it because there's no evidence of how weak Bao is.

Not to keen on the history of Bao but I think the 2000 ending shows Bao has hidden potential. If there is no counter evidence like Bao bein' unable to tank somethin' weaker than that blast in the past, then why not? However, that is a very rare occasion where Bao's hidden potential is unleashed. Like how Ryu beat Bison, who can tank a mushroom cloud blast, in a single SRK. At that one moment, Ryu's true potential was unleashed. Due to the fact that the circumstances lead to a very rare event that wont happen very often, you don't see me paradin' that around as a Ryu feat.

The scene where everything around him goes white happened in every ending. Just because everything goes white doesn't mean you can say he is vaporized.

He is not seen after that, at all. Sounds like he got vaped to me.

I agree that UDON might show their canon ability even though they are not canon. But in SFA case, we have a new canon source : SF4. So the less canon source cannot be used, in this case, SFA movie.

Not true. SFA takes place many years before SFIV. They both can be used because they both show a Ryu at different stages in his life. Capcom has said that they wanted the director to capture the fighting style of the characters, unrestricted.

KOF on the other hand, finally there's a short episode supervised by SNK, continued to KOF MI series, and the plot from KOF XI also involved in KOF AD. Aren't these good evidences?

KOFAD is canon to KOFMI because it is a prequel to those events that take place in the game. The regular KOFs take place in like an alternate time line. You can use the movie for canon abilities of the KOFMI version of Kyo if that version of Kyo was in a thread. But the Kyo in KOFMI and the Kyo of the regular KOFs are virtually 2 different people, unless you can prove that KOFMI is not an alternate universe.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Not to keen on the history of Bao but I think the 2000 ending shows Bao has hidden potential. If there is no counter evidence like Bao bein' unable to tank somethin' weaker than that blast in the past, then why not? However, that is a very rare occasion where Bao's hidden potential is unleashed. Like how Ryu beat Bison, who can tank a mushroom cloud blast, in a single SRK. At that one moment, Ryu's true potential was unleashed. Due to the fact that the circumstances lead to a very rare event that wont happen very often, you don't see me paradin' that around as a Ryu feat.

Then, can I also say the same thing with Takuma, Chang, and Choi? no expression

He is not seen after that, at all. Sounds like he got vaped to me.

Because the characters ARE NOT together with him, except in Ikari Warriors and Kyo team.

Not true. SFA takes place many years before SFIV. They both can be used because they both show a Ryu at different stages in his life. Capcom has said that they wanted the director to capture the fighting style of the characters, unrestricted.

The SFA movie doesn't take place before SF4 (SFA is. But not the movie). Besides, the way they fight is different if you look at both movies.

KOFAD is canon to KOFMI because it is a prequel to those events that take place in the game. The regular KOFs take place in like an alternate time line. You can use the movie for canon abilities of the KOFMI version of Kyo if that version of Kyo was in a thread. But the Kyo in KOFMI and the Kyo of the regular KOFs are virtually 2 different people, unless you can prove that KOFMI is not an alternate universe.

Alternate timeline, true. but if you know SNK's habit, there's a different timeline like FF-AOF timeline, KOF-FF timeline and now, we have KOF-KOF MI timeline. So far, Terry's power in KOF-FF timeline is the same with the AOF-FF timeline and no one doubting about it except (maybe) you. KOF-KOF MI timeline is like the same like these timeline. That doesn't make any differences, and event from KOF XI also involved in this anime.

No End N Site
Then, can I also say the same thing with Takuma, Chang, and Choi? no expression

All of those dudes have been shown to be unable to summon that kind of power in canon. Meaning, they have been overwhelmed by alot less.

Because the characters ARE NOT together with him, except in Ikari Warriors and Kyo team.

They don't even cut away to show his body like they do in the non canon endings.

The SFA movie doesn't take place before SF4 (SFA is. But not the movie). Besides, the way they fight is different if you look at both movies.

The movie is based on a game that takes place years before SFIV.

Alternate timeline, true. but if you know SNK's habit, there's a different timeline like FF-AOF timeline, KOF-FF timeline and now, we have KOF-KOF MI timeline. So far, Terry's power in KOF-FF timeline is the same with the AOF-FF timeline and no one doubting about it except (maybe) you. KOF-KOF MI timeline is like the same like these timeline. That doesn't make any differences, and event from KOF XI also involved in this anime.

FF and AOF take place in the same universe as KOF. Prove to me that KOFMI takes place in the same universe as the original KOF. KOFMI is to KOF what SFEX is to SF. When in KOFXI did anyone refer to the events of KOFMI?

Kirikaze Fuuma

All of those dudes have been shown to be unable to summon that kind of power in canon. Meaning, they have been overwhelmed by alot less.

Nope. these people has no feats. But suddenly :

1. Takuma diverted the Zero cannon beam. Means he must have enough power to do so.

2. Chang and Choi blasted by the Zero cannon beam. They were charred black and still alive.

Originally posted by No End N Site They don't even cut away to show his body like they do in the non canon endings.

None of those characters are talking to Zero at that time... and, they were already in different places after the explosion occurred. Besides, Clone Zero was vaporized by the blast is unproven. No scene like when Omega Rugal self destructed to point that Zero was vaporized.

Originally posted by No End N Site The movie is based on a game that takes place years before SFIV.

SFA movie is a completely different universe with completely different story, and different fighting capabilities. Besides, we already have new canon source. Why would you use the non-canon one?

Originally posted by No End N Site FF and AOF take place in the same universe as KOF. Prove to me that KOFMI takes place in the same universe as the original KOF. KOFMI is to KOF what SFEX is to SF. When in KOFXI did anyone refer to the events of KOFMI?

Saying AOF and FF has the same universe means you lack of knowledge about SNK timeline. Ryo saved Yuri in AOF timeline around 1970, while in FF timeline, Ryo saved Yuri around 1990. The fact that Kyo knows Ash, Iori's power stolen, SNK supervised the anime and put it on their official site, are enough proof that the anime is canon. yeah, maybe the timeline is different but, it's still shows canon ability.

AsbestosFlaygon

Saying AOF and FF has the same universe means you lack of knowledge about SNK timeline. Ryo saved Yuri in AOF timeline around 1970, while in FF timeline, Ryo saved Yuri around 1990. The fact that Kyo knows Ash, Iori's power stolen, SNK supervised the anime and put it on their official site, are enough proof that the anime is canon. yeah, maybe the timeline is different but, it's still shows canon ability.
thumb up

There are various timelines by SNK, all are canon, but only in their respective verse. But still, feats in all the timelines should be canon, since SNK considers them canon.

ie.
KoF canon = Geese is alive
FF canon = Geese is dead
But Geese's feats in both timelines should be considered when he used in debates.

No End N Site
Nope. these people has no feats. But suddenly :

1. Takuma diverted the Zero cannon beam. Means he must have enough power to do so.

In canon, Takuma couldn't even fend off Yamazaki or Eiji Kisaragi in later KOFs and couldn't even beat Geese back in the AOF days. But way back in 2000 in a non canon ending, he can divert a city bustin' beam? Common sense.

2. Chang and Choi blasted by the Zero cannon beam. They were charred black and still alive.

Obviously a joke. Chang and Choi have been defeated by much less.

These powers they display in this 1 ending clearly contradict their 'real' power levels in the actual story. And I said I was not sure about the history of Bao, so I could be wrong about him actually being capable of such power.

None of those characters are talking to Zero at that time... and, they were already in different places after the explosion occurred. Besides, Clone Zero was vaporized by the blast is unproven. No scene like when Omega Rugal self destructed to point that Zero was vaporized.

I say he was vaped. You can not prove he was not, in canon. He looks like he's bein' vaped to me and until you show me his body after K''s ending, then I will continue to think so.

SFA movie is a completely different universe with completely different story, and different fighting capabilities. Besides, we already have new canon source. Why would you use the non-canon one?

The movie is OFFICIALLY stated to represent how the Alpha versions (young versions) of how the characters would fight. And the characters don't have different fighting capabilities and I'm not usin' the movie as canon, it's not. But the abilities shown are, that's official.

AOF and FF take place before KOF in the same universe as KOF. SNK has never tried to repair and make sense of the plot holes in the time lines. KOFMI may have similar events take place but that doesn't mean anything and you have yet to show me any statements provin' this. In the Marvel VS Capcom series, Ryu get's his head band from Ken and Ryu still has a grudge with Akuma after their 1st battle in Alpha 2. Does that mean Marvel VS Capcom shows canon ability now? In CFE Chun Li mentions the canon events that took place in SFII to Bison and her ending represents SFIII canon, does that mean that that game represents canon ability? The company behind these works have to say it does, you can't just assume and imply it.

thumb up

There are various timelines by SNK, all are canon, but only in their respective verse. But still, feats in all the timelines should be canon, since SNK considers them canon.

ie.
KoF canon = Geese is alive
FF canon = Geese is dead
But Geese's feats in both timelines should be considered when he used in debates.

That's because they all take place in the same universe and SNK phucked up the time line and never bothered to fix it, but KOF is not an alternate time line of FF, it's the same time line, just not in order. Now when you start takin' feats from Geese in KOFMI, that's when your makin' a mistake.

Kirikaze Fuuma
In canon, Takuma couldn't even fend off Yamazaki or Eiji Kisaragi in later KOFs and couldn't even beat Geese back in the AOF days. But way back in 2000 in a non canon ending, he can divert a city bustin' beam? Common sense.

Even Geese hasn't show any feats too. And when did Yamazaki and Eiji beat Takuma?

Originally posted by No End N Site Obviously a joke. Chang and Choi have been defeated by much less.

These powers they display in this 1 ending clearly contradict their 'real' power levels in the actual story. And I said I was not sure about the history of Bao, so I could be wrong about him actually being capable of such power.

Bao's case is semi-canon. In KOF 2001, Kensou regained his power while Bao lost it. Bao might have that capability of doing such a thing.

I say he was vaped. You can not prove he was not, in canon. He looks like he's bein' vaped to me and until you show me his body after K''s ending, then I will continue to think so.

1. His body wasn't shown in canon ending.
2. No scene where his body destroyed like Omega Rugal
3. There's a scene where his body still remain.
4. So, stop downplaying Zero with your baseless and unproven assumption.

The movie is OFFICIALLY stated to represent how the Alpha versions (young versions) of how the characters would fight. And the characters don't have different fighting capabilities and I'm not usin' the movie as canon, it's not. But the abilities shown are, that's official.

I'm curious about this "Show canon abilities" statement. Please send me the source about this statement. Their way of fighting is completely different from SF4.

AOF and FF take place before KOF in the same universe as KOF. SNK has never tried to repair and make sense of the plot holes in the time lines. KOFMI may have similar events take place but that doesn't mean anything and you have yet to show me any statements provin' this. In the Marvel VS Capcom series, Ryu get's his head band from Ken and Ryu still has a grudge with Akuma after their 1st battle in Alpha 2. Does that mean Marvel VS Capcom shows canon ability now? In CFE Chun Li mentions the canon events that took place in SFII to Bison and her ending represents SFIII canon, does that mean that that game represents canon ability? The company behind these works have to say it does, you can't just assume and imply it.

MVC is crossover. Everybody knows that it's non-canon unlike KOF MI. And, I'll tell you again. In SNK, we have KOF-MI timeline, AOF-FF timeline, KOF-KOF MI timeline. No one ever argued about the differences of AOF-FF and KOF-FF timeline except you. I can also say KOF and KOF MI most likely has the same universe since : the plot continues, not a crossover, and it's the same case as KOF-FF and FF-AOF timeline.

No End N Site
Even Geese hasn't show any feats too. And when did Yamazaki and Eiji beat Takuma?

Either before KOF03 or XI and it wasn't Yamazaki and Eiji, it was Yamazaki OR Eiji, just 1.

1. His body wasn't shown in canon ending.
2. No scene where his body destroyed like Omega Rugal
3. There's a scene where his body still remain.
4. So, stop downplaying Zero with your baseless and unproven assumption.

1.My point exactly.
2.So...The scene where everything goes white looks similar enough.
3.Scene is not canon.
4.You need to stop makin' things up to make the characters you like look good.
5.I just read 3 faqs that stated he was killed by Whip in canon...she shot him with a gun. Not the Zero canon...

I'm curious about this "Show canon abilities" statement. Please send me the source about this statement. Their way of fighting is completely different from SF4.

I can't show you somethin' that's on a DVD, it's not a written interview. You will either have to buy it or hope you can find the interview on youtube. I can't find any of the director and Capcom commentary on youtube. I'll ask around though. Their way of fighting is no different from SF4

MVC is crossover. Everybody knows that it's non-canon unlike KOF MI. And, I'll tell you again. In SNK, we have KOF-MI timeline, AOF-FF timeline, KOF-KOF MI timeline. No one ever argued about the differences of AOF-FF and KOF-FF timeline except you. I can also say KOF and KOF MI most likely has the same universe since : the plot continues, not a crossover, and it's the same case as KOF-FF and FF-AOF timeline.

It doesn't matter, it follows the same criteria your makin' up for KOFAD. In fact, I can post right now that everything in MVC is in-character accordin' to Capcom. WTF are you talkin' about?! I never argued about the differences of AOF-FF and KOF-FF timeline. I'm talkin' about the UNIVERSES of KOF and KOFMI, which are separate. This should be simple to understand. KOFMI is not the same case as AOF and FF. KOFMI NEVER happened in canon. I'm seriously gonna give up explainin' this to you if you don't get it. Is SFEX showin' canon ability to you, cuz it's the same thing as KOFMI? Lol.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Either before KOF03 or XI and it wasn't Yamazaki and Eiji, it was Yamazaki OR Eiji, just 1.

Show me the story about this.

1.My point exactly.
2.So...The scene where everything goes white looks similar enough.
3.Scene is not canon.
4.You need to stop makin' things up to make the characters you like look good.
5.I just read 3 faqs that stated he was killed by Whip in canon...she shot him with a gun. Not the Zero canon...

If in canon he was shot by Whip, then it's clear enough. Zero survived the city busting attack, almost dead and Whip shot him. You just showed me Zero survived the beam.

Originally posted by No End N Site I can't show you somethin' that's on a DVD, it's not a written interview. You will either have to buy it or hope you can find the interview on youtube. I can't find any of the director and Capcom commentary on youtube. I'll ask around though. Their way of fighting is no different from SF4

I'll look for it...

Originally posted by No End N Site It doesn't matter, it follows the same criteria your makin' up for KOFAD. In fact, I can post right now that everything in MVC is in-character accordin' to Capcom. WTF are you talkin' about?! I never argued about the differences of AOF-FF and KOF-FF timeline. I'm talkin' about the UNIVERSES of KOF and KOFMI, which are separate. This should be simple to understand. KOFMI is not the same case as AOF and FF. KOFMI NEVER happened in canon. I'm seriously gonna give up explainin' this to you if you don't get it. Is SFEX showin' canon ability to you, cuz it's the same thing as KOFMI? Lol.

Once again, KOF MI has a different timeline but NOT THE DIFFERENT UNIVERSE. If you say it's never happened in canon means you have to double check your word. Anything that happened in original KOF timeline, hapened in KOF MI timeline (Showed in KOF AD anime which takes places before MI2). The case about KOF and KOF MI is similar to Marvel and Ultimate Marvel. Timeline doesn't make the power looks different.

No End N Site
I'm pretty tired of doin' this, but I will answer your questions, at least.

Show me the story about this.

I got this from the All About SNK book I bought a while back. It's in Japanese but I had friends at SNKwiki and SRK.com translate it for me. It should be in Takuma's profile on the SNKwiki.

If in canon he was shot by Whip, then it's clear enough. Zero survived the city busting attack, almost dead and Whip shot him. You just showed me Zero survived the beam.

No, it says after the battle, he took Whip away and said something to her and she shot him. It never says anything about him bein' hit by the canon. This was translated from my book as well and it should be up on the wiki site or SRK. I totally forgot about it, this constant back and forth helped me to remember. He never got hit by the canon and would be destroyed if he did.

Once again, KOF MI has a different timeline but NOT THE DIFFERENT UNIVERSE. If you say it's never happened in canon means you have to double check your word. Anything that happened in original KOF timeline, hapened in KOF MI timeline (Showed in KOF AD anime which takes places before MI2). The case about KOF and KOF MI is similar to Marvel and Ultimate Marvel. Timeline doesn't make the power looks different.

I quit wit this shit. You actually think you can use Ultimate Marvel feats for Marvel. There are so many things wrong with this.

Kirikaze Fuuma

I got this from the All About SNK book I bought a while back. It's in Japanese but I had friends at SNKwiki and SRK.com translate it for me. It should be in Takuma's profile on the SNKwiki.

I'll check it.

No, it says after the battle, he took Whip away and said something to her and she shot him. It never says anything about him bein' hit by the canon. This was translated from my book as well and it should be up on the wiki site or SRK. I totally forgot about it, this constant back and forth helped me to remember. He never got hit by the canon and would be destroyed if he did.

Anywhere you see the ending, he got hit by the cannon. Why do you think he had to look at the sky before the explosion occurred? why do you think he had to lay down on the ground and did NOTHING when Whip wants to shot him? Because he is very very weakened. The book doesn't say anything about he got hit doesn't mean it's translated to "Zero never got hit by the cannon." Look at the endings too.

I quit wit this shit. You actually think you can use Ultimate Marvel feats for Marvel. There are so many things wrong with this.

Up to you...

No End N Site
Anywhere you see the ending, he got hit by the cannon. Why do you think he had to look at the sky before the explosion occurred? why do you think he had to lay down on the ground and did NOTHING when Whip wants to shot him? Because he is very very weakened. The book doesn't say anything about he got hit doesn't mean it's translated to "Zero never got hit by the cannon." Look at the endings too.

The Z.Canon bit never happened. It's in all the endings but in canon, he couldn't even tank a bullet from Whip's Eagle. He literally whisked her off into a private room. Every ending has Bison explode in Alpha 3, but in canon, we know that never happened, it's the same thing.

If Zero can tank a city bustin' blast he can tank a bullet. Bein' out of energy does not make your body any less durable.

Kirikaze Fuuma
The Z.Canon bit never happened. It's in all the endings but in canon, he couldn't even tank a bullet from Whip's Eagle. He literally whisked her off into a private room. Every ending has Bison explode in Alpha 3, but in canon, we know that never happened, it's the same thing.

If Zero can tank a city bustin' blast he can tank a bullet. Bein' out of energy does not make your body any less durable.

So, do you think that Zero is very weak that he can't even fight back when his opponent use gun? And why did he lay down on the ground? Because he asked Whip to sleep with him? No. The only explanation is he got beat, got blasted by the zero cannon, and in a very weakened condition, he was shot. Besides, the destruction of southtown was mentioned in KOF 2001.

In a prime condition maybe you can tank a boxer's punch and fight back but in a dying condition, if you tank the punch of the boxer, you'll DIE. The same goes to clone Zero.

crimson_2010

takuma hasn't been defeated, it was more health problem. i can quote a part of his story for you :

source : kof history

No End N Site
So, do you think that Zero is very weak that he can't even fight back when his opponent use gun?

And why did he lay down on the ground? Because he asked Whip to sleep with him? No. The only explanation is he got beat, got blasted by the zero cannon, and in a very weakened condition, he was shot. Besides, the destruction of southtown was mentioned in KOF 2001.

In a prime condition maybe you can tank a boxer's punch and fight back but in a dying condition, if you tank the punch of the boxer, you'll DIE. The same goes to clone Zero.

If a bullet can pierce his skin and kill him when he is weak, then it can pierce his skin when he is at full power. No matter how tired you are, what your body is made of never changes, flesh is flesh. It's ridiculous how you can say the man can tank a blast from a canon yet afterward is SO weak that he can be shot and killed, makes no sense at all. That's one hell of a leap that is totally unfounded.

Zero was on the ground cuz he got his ass kicked by K' and crew. The canon was still fired in canon, Zero just wasn't in it's line of sight. That is why ground zero is in S.Town, not some dark private room, where Zero is shown dyin'.

Even in prime condition you CAN'T tank a bullet to the heart and in a dying condition, you STILL can't tank a bullet to the heart. The same goes to clone Zero. A boxer's punch is not the same as the Z.Canon.Originally posted by crimson_2010
takuma hasn't been defeated, it was more health problem. i can quote a part of his story for you :

source : kof history

Were talkin' about 2 completely different events, Sado.

Kirikaze Fuuma
If a bullet can pierce his skin and kill him when he is weak, then it can pierce his skin when he is at full power. No matter how tired you are, what your body is made of never changes, flesh is flesh. It's ridiculous how you can say the man can tank a blast from a canon yet afterward is SO weak that he can be shot and killed, makes no sense at all. That's one hell of a leap that is totally unfounded.

Zero was on the ground cuz he got his ass kicked by K' and crew. The canon was still fired in canon, Zero just wasn't in it's line of sight. That is why ground zero is in S.Town, not some dark private room, where Zero is shown dyin'.

Even in prime condition you CAN'T tank a bullet to the heart and in a dying condition, you STILL can't tank a bullet to the heart. The same goes to clone Zero. A boxer's punch is not the same as the Z.Canon

Proof me that Zero never got hit by the cannon. Anywhere you see the ending in KOF 2000, he got hit by the beam. No single ending where he didn't got hit. Even he got hit by the Zero cannon beam at Ikari warrior's team ending too. Why do you think he has to look at the sky when the zero cannon was fired from the sky and then everything goes white? Are you against the endings too now and begin to argue with your own story?

I'm talking about something you can take and something you can't. And the case is just like Zero cannon. Maybe you can take a punch from a boxer when you're in prime condition but when you're dying, a punch from a normal man will kill you. Is that doesn't make any sense?

No End N Site
Proof me that Zero never got hit by the cannon. Anywhere you see the ending in KOF 2000, he got hit by the beam. No single ending where he didn't got hit. Even he got hit by the Zero cannon beam at Ikari warrior's team ending too. Why do you think he has to look at the sky when the zero cannon was fired from the sky and then everything goes white? Are you against the endings too now and begin to argue with your own story?

I'm talking about something you can take and something you can't. And the case is just like Zero cannon. Maybe you can take a punch from a boxer when you're in prime condition but when you're dying, a punch from a normal man will kill you. Is that doesn't make any sense?

Yo, look, this has gone on long enough. The All About book never states he was hit by the Z.Canon, he is shown to be dead in his private room, not ground zero in S.Town where everyone else is shown to be after the blast hits and are clearly affected by it. There is no reputable faq on the planet that says he was hit by the canon at all. Fact is, K' and friends incapacitated Zero before the canon was even fired and when the Z.Canon was used, it hits S.Town, not Zero. You can read this ANYWHERE KOF information is available.

There isn't an ending in SFA3 that doesn't have Bison explode in a blaze of glory, that doesn't make it true, in fact, those of us who are not Bison fanbois and just want him to have a feat, know it's not true. It never happened. You equatin' the Z.Canon to a boxer's punch is erroneous and is highly irrelevant to the scenario at hand. 'Point is, Zero never tanked the blast, Zero was never hit by the blast at all. The facts are all there, rather you want to swallow the pill called "Truth" is up to you, entirely. I just know anything you say after this, relatin' to this, is hogwash.

My original opinion still stands, wit moderate difficulty, Akuma will annihilate the NESTS team.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Yo, look, this has gone on long enough. The All About book never states he was hit by the Z.Canon, he is shown to be dead in his private room, not ground zero in S.Town where everyone else is shown to be after the blast hits and are clearly affected by it. There is no reputable faq on the planet that says he was hit by the canon at all. Fact is, K' and friends incapacitated Zero before the canon was even fired and when the Z.Canon was used, it hits S.Town, not Zero. You can read this ANYWHERE KOF information is available.

There isn't an ending in SFA3 that doesn't have Bison explode in a blaze of glory, that doesn't make it true, in fact, those of us who are not Bison fanbois and just want him to have a feat, know it's not true. It never happened. You equatin' the Z.Canon to a boxer's punch is erroneous and is highly irrelevant to the scenario at hand. 'Point is, Zero never tanked the blast, Zero was never hit by the blast at all. The facts are all there, rather you want to swallow the pill called "Truth" is up to you, entirely. I just know anything you say after this, relatin' to this, is hogwash.

My original opinion still stands, wit moderate difficulty, Akuma will annihilate the NESTS team.

The book doesn't say anything because the scene of Zero go hit by the cannon can be seen anywhere. And, there's an ending where Shin Bison doesn't shown to explode but presumably died : Charlie's ending. The sme goes to Orochi in KOF 97 where his ending is different than others after he fought sacred force team. But in Zero's case, it's different. All of the ending implied that Zero was got hit by the beam.

Anyway, this is what I get.

Source : http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia/Clone-Zero#History

EDIT : If you have that book, please scan it and show it here. thanks.

No End N Site
The book doesn't say anything because the scene of Zero go hit by the cannon can be seen anywhere. And, there's an ending where Shin Bison doesn't shown to explode but presumably died : Charlie's ending. The sme goes to Orochi in KOF 97 where his ending is different than others after he fought sacred force team. But in Zero's case, it's different. All of the ending implied that Zero was got hit by the beam.

Anyway, this is what I get.

Source : http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia/Clone-Zero#History

EDIT : If you have that book, please scan it and show it here. thanks.

Statemaster.com? Lol, whatever the phuck that is...That site hasn't edited their game pages in years and has no proof to show where their info comes from. They're worst than Wiki. And FYI, Bison does explode in Charlie's ending. Canon says Clone Zero was defeated by K''s team and then shot by Whip shortly after. Zero dies in a dark room. Ground zero from the canon is not some dark room. 2 different places. Also, that site doesn't even mention that the beam destroyed the city or that it's even capable and it says that the Z.Canon only had enough power to destroy his enemies, not a city. At the end, it only states that it destroyed the temple. If you fight Kula and get the "good ending" the Zero Canon is not at full power and the city is fine. Now how much of that can you beleive?

I don't have a scanner and it wouldn't matter anyway because the section of that of that book comes after the endings and there aint many pictures. It's in Japanese anyway.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Statemaster.com? Lol, whatever the phuck that is...That site hasn't edited their game pages in years and has no proof to show where their info comes from. They're worst than Wiki. And FYI, Bison does explode in Charlie's ending. Canon says Clone Zero was defeated by K''s team and then shot by Whip shortly after. Zero dies in a dark room. Ground zero from the canon is not some dark room. 2 different places. Also, that site doesn't even mention that the beam destroyed the city or that it's even capable and it says that the Z.Canon only had enough power to destroy his enemies, not a city. At the end, it only states that it destroyed the temple. If you fight Kula and get the "good ending" the Zero Canon is not at full power and the city is fine. Now how much of that can you beleive?

I don't have a scanner and it wouldn't matter anyway because the section of that of that book comes after the endings and there aint many pictures. It's in Japanese anyway.

...I don't know if the part where "shortly after Zero defeated then Whip shot Zero" is your made up part or not. You ignored the ending in KOF 2000 where Zero trampled by the beam and said it's non-canon even though the event happened before Whip shot him with a gun. Even in Kyo's ending he was in the same dark room too and before the event, he was trampled by the beam too. Besides, where did you get this "Ground Zero" term? I haven't heard anything about this Ground Zero. Is that the name of Zero's stage?

My opinion still remain. Zero was defeated, blasted by the beam and whip shot him shortly after Zero gave her an info.

AsbestosFlaygon
Agreed.

Every SNK fan knows that Zero DID tank the blast, and was killed in an extremely weakened condition by Whip.

Besides, it is fairly obvious in the game endings that Zero Clone got hit by the Z. Cannon in KoF2000.

IMO, if Akuma can also tank the Z. Cannon in prime condition, he stands a fair chance against the NESTS team.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Agreed.

Every SNK fan knows that Zero DID tank the blast, and was killed in an extremely weakened condition by Whip.

Besides, it is fairly obvious in the game endings that Zero Clone got hit by the Z. Cannon in KoF2000.

IMO, if Akuma can also tank the Z. Cannon in prime condition, he stands a fair chance against the NESTS team.

Thanks. smile

Darkstorm Zero
Well, since Akuma can tank and deal much worse...

No End N Site
Agreed.

Right...you'll believe what any SNK fanboi will tell you even though the facts clearly state otherwise simply becuase it suits your agenda. I know and am in the presence of many KOF fans and have never heard such ludicrous claims until now. In fact, SNK has stated only Original Zero and Igniz are the only bosses above Krizalid.

He was weakened by the Hero team, not the canon. Fact.

And I'm sure now that Bison is capable of exploding in coming back together to fight some more.
Well, since Akuma can tank and deal much worse...

Exactly...it doesn't matter anyway, although canon dictates he was killed by a gun and never tanked a city bustin' blast.

crimson_2010

Were talkin' about 2 completely different events, Sado.

we don't know what happen to takuma before kof 2003, he was pretty well albeit. At the end of kof 2003, takuma was beaten during aof ending. But this ending isn't canon or partially non-canon since he hasn't been attacked and it was just his health problem.

And who the hell is Sado? huh

i don't think akuma can take the whole NEST, don't forget igniz which it takes all kof cast ( especially k', kyo and iori) to beat the ever living shit out of him.

No End N Site
Originally posted by crimson_2010
we don't know what happen to takuma before kof 2003, he was pretty well albeit. At the end of kof 2003, takuma was beaten during aof ending. But this ending isn't canon or partially non-canon since he hasn't been attacked and it was just his health problem.

And who the hell is Sado? huh

i don't think akuma can take the whole NEST, don't forget igniz which it takes all kof cast ( especially k', kyo and iori) to beat the ever living shit out of him.

1. In one of the more current KOFs after 2k, he was nearly assassinated by either Eiji or Yama. That's what SNK has shown, they never say directly who attempted to take Takuma's life but it is heavily implied it was one of them.

2. Whatever.

3. Soloin' casts and all that blazei is pure PIS. Because every KOF boss does it and the gets soloed by 2 or 3 people who are clearly not capable of the same.

Meanwhile Akuma splits world class land masses, goes deep sea divin' wit no suit and sends chi blasts off into the stratosphere.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Right...you'll believe what any SNK fanboi will tell you even though the facts clearly state otherwise simply becuase it suits your agenda. I know and am in the presence of many KOF fans and have never heard such ludicrous claims until now. In fact, SNK has stated only Original Zero and Igniz are the only bosses above Krizalid.

He was weakened by the Hero team, not the canon. Fact.

And I'm sure now that Bison is capable of exploding in coming back together to fight some more.

I'm tired of this...

But seriously, you ignored THE ENTIRE ENDING just to make things like what you want. The edit team ending even says that Zero's cannon malfunctioned and shoots the southtown after that. fact. Also don't forget that Kula was above the Zero cannon and destroyed it after Zero cannon shoots the southtown and it's similar in every ending. Even if you say Zero didn't got hit directly, at least he'll receive the impact of the city busting explosion. Stop downplaying Zero.

And, please tell me WHEN did SNK states that the only bosses above Krizalid are only Original Zero and Igniz.

Frisky Dingo
Akuma.

Country Destroying Adamantine Slash FTW.

No End N Site
I'm tired of this...

But seriously, you ignored THE ENTIRE ENDING just to make things like what you want. The edit team ending even says that Zero's cannon malfunctioned and shoots the southtown after that. fact. Also don't forget that Kula was above the Zero cannon and destroyed it after Zero cannon shoots the southtown and it's similar in every ending. Even if you say Zero didn't got hit directly, at least he'll receive the impact of the city busting explosion. Stop downplaying Zero.

And, please tell me WHEN did SNK states that the only bosses above Krizalid are only Original Zero and Igniz.

Obviously, your not.

Lmbao, repeatin' the same thing over and over doesn't make it true, man.

It's stated in KOF 2001's section in the All About book. It has also been translated on SNK wiki in Original Zero's profile profile.

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Akuma.

Country Destroying Adamantine Slash FTW.

Fate of Two Worlds?!

I suppose Akuma is capable of destroyin' a whole country now, based on the opposin' erroneous logic in this thread

Kirikaze Fuuma
Lmbao, repeatin' the same thing over and over doesn't make it true, man.

I suppose Akuma is capable of destroyin' a whole country now, based on the opposin' erroneous logic in this thread

Yeah... your made up facts. The facts where you throw away the scene of Zero cannon blasted the city before Zero meet Whip.

Now Gouki can destroy the whole country? Based on what? CFE ending?

No End N Site
Yeah... your made up facts. The facts where you throw away the scene of Zero cannon blasted the city before Zero meet Whip.

The irony is bitter sweet. iorilmao

Now Gouki can destroy the whole country? Based on what? CFE ending?

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan means "Country Destroying Adamantine Slash".

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kongou Kokuretsu Zan means "Country Destroying Adamantine Slash".

So now Igniz can disintegrate universe huh?

No End N Site
So now Igniz can disintegrate universe huh?

Lol, too bad that move aint canon...he only got it in KOF 02 UM.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Lol, too bad that move aint canon...he only got it in KOF 02 UM.

While Gouki never bust a country too.

No End N Site
While Gouki never bust a country too.

Have you ever seen Shin Akuma use the move?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Have you ever seen Shin Akuma use the move?

Only destroyed a meteor. Which comes from CFE.

No End N Site
So it's a no?

Kirikaze Fuuma
So it's a no?

No I haven't. Then? How about you showed me when he performed that move that destroy a country.

No End N Site
No I haven't. Then? How about you showed me when he performed that move that destroy a country.

I don't have to show you anything, it's the name of the move. The game says it, so it must be true...

Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't have to show you anything, it's the name of the move. The game says it, so it must be true...

laughing out loud

So, when Iori performed eight wines cup he throws 8 cups of wine huh? When Kyo performed serpent wave (Orochinagi) he cast a fire serpent out huh? You can't judge its power by its name.

No End N Site
laughing out loud

So, when Iori performed eight wines cup he throws 8 cups of wine huh? When Kyo performed serpent wave (Orochinagi) he cast a fire serpent out huh? You can't judge its power by its name.

...And you can't just add events in stories cuz it happens in endings. Lol.

Kirikaze Fuuma
...And you can't just add events in stories cuz it happens in endings. Lol.

And you can't just cut the ending details. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No End N Site
And you can't just cut the ending details. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you can't ignore canon...ioristfu

Darkstorm Zero

I've got nothing to say exept why are you two debating over something so frivolous as this?

#1: Zero did tank the Zero cannons explosion, not the beam directly.

#2: even if he did tank it, it is irrelevant ultimately.

#3: No, Standard canon Gouki cannot bust a country, unless it's like Fiji or something. The name of the technique is irrelevant to what the technique actually does.

No End N Site

No, Standard canon Gouki cannot bust a country, unless it's like Fiji or something. The name of the technique is irrelevant to what the technique actually does.

I was only jokin' tryin' to make a point...and you can't say for sure what Akuma can and can't do.

Darkstorm Zero
I was only jokin' tryin' to make a point...and you can't say for sure what Akuma can and can't do.

Going by demonstrated ability, Yes I certainly can say for sure what he can do.

No End N Site
Going by demonstrated ability, Yes I certainly can say for sure what he can do.

Sorry, totally unaware of Shin Akuma appearin' in canon. My bad...

AsbestosFlaygon
After playing KoF 2001 again, I just realized this is a spite thread.

Someone close this thread pls. Kthnxbai.

Kirikaze Fuuma
After playing KoF 2001 again, I just realized this is a spite thread.

Someone close this thread pls. Kthnxbai.

Why is that? It's not because of gameplay isn't it?

AsbestosFlaygon
That's half of the reason.

The other is that Igniz is just GODLY powerful. He alone could probably withstand Shin Akuma's strongest attacks (he'll likely lose though).

Together with his subordinates, I see NESTS overpowering Akuma.
I just can't see him get pass through Igniz + Zero and his clones at the same time. Too much power, it's over 9000.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.