Thor (Odinforce) vs. Void/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Thor as he was with the Odinforce before it was stripped from him, versus Void/Sentry.

EDIT::

1st Scenario: King Thor ala Reigning
2nd Scenarior: Rune King Thor ala Ragnarok
3rd Scenario: OF Thor as per JMS' run

quanchi112
Void all day.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Be more specific Jake. Which Odin Force Thor? DeFalco's, Jurgen's or JMS'?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Be more specific Jake. Which Odin Force Thor? DeFalco's, Jurgen's or JMS'?

King Thor would own, as would RKT.

JMS's Odinforce Thor.

EDIT: I changed the OP

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
King Thor would own, as would RKT.

JMS's Odinforce Thor. Rulk beat him who is nowhere near Void level. Thor wasn't that impressive during this run at all to consider him anywhere near the Void.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk beat him who is nowhere near Void level. Thor wasn't that impressive during this run at all to consider him anywhere near the Void.

Except he tanked disintegration beams from the Destroyer as well as endured an attack which would have one hit killed Classic Thor.

carver9
Good fight but I am giving this to Void more times than not.

Slaanesh
i don't know about King Thor..but RKT would win..Odin Force Thor lose..

quanchi112
Except he tanked disintegration beams from the Destroyer as well as endured an attack which would have one hit killed Classic Thor. Ok, that was impressive but nowhere near Void level. Him getting beaten by Rulk lowered his stock. King Thor from jurgens was impressive while this one was more formidable than classic by not anywhere near as much as Jurgens was.

JakeTheBank
Ok, that was impressive but nowhere near Void level. Him getting beaten by Rulk lowered his stock. King Thor from jurgens was impressive while this one was more formidable than classic by not anywhere near as much as Jurgens was.

Dude, Loebforce Rulk also beat the Defenders and killed Grandmaster and punched out Uatu. erm OF Thor not getting killed off by Loeb is a huge feat, not to mention second round, well, he almost killed him...to death.

Rage.Of.Olympus
JMS' Thor only had a small portion of the Odin Force that was more than likely ignored by everyone except JMS' in his second arc.

celeyhyga17
Thor
Thor
Void

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor as he was with the Odinforce before it was stripped from him, versus Void/Sentry.

EDIT::

1st Scenario: King Thor ala Reigning
2nd Scenarior: Rune King Thor ala Ragnarok
3rd Scenario: OF Thor as per JMS' run

1: Thor
2: Thor
3: If Thor actually used whatever small portion of the Odin Force he had, it'd give him the advantage necessary to take some wins but not enough for a majority.

JakeTheBank
Well, Thor with the OF ala JMS had crazy durability as compared to his "normal" self. Let's not forget that much.

quanchi112
Dude, Loebforce Rulk also beat the Defenders and killed Grandmaster and punched out Uatu. erm OF Thor not getting killed off by Loeb is a huge feat, not to mention second round, well, he almost killed him...to death. Ok, but the same writer had him struggle with far less so it all evens itself out. Rulk is nowhere near Void level. I think I hope I am not alone here the Void could wreck this Thor alone with Rulk at the same time and quite easily.

JakeTheBank
Ok, but the same writer had him struggle with far less so it all evens itself out. Rulk is nowhere near Void level. I think I hope I am not alone here the Void could wreck this Thor alone with Rulk at the same time and quite easily.

He wouldn't wreck him at all easily. OF Thor's durability is impressive as he was able to endure attacks from a legitimate skyfather as well as an attack that, I'd imagine, attacks his very molecules via...well, disintegrating them.

And bringing in Rulk in his heyday would be spite against Void.

quanchi112
He wouldn't wreck him at all easily. OF Thor's durability is impressive as he was able to endure attacks from a legitimate skyfather as well as an attack that, I'd imagine, attacks his very molecules via...well, disintegrating them.

And bringing in Rulk in his heyday would be spite against Void. Voi dcan tear them apart at will. Thor can't resist it no matter how badly you wish he could do so.

Rulk's heyday lasted 5 issues and the same writer had him go down to far less and struggle with far less. Void is a character who can take on marvel earth while rulk would go down against the hulk and Thor via tag team.

JakeTheBank
Voi dcan tear them apart at will. Thor can't resist it no matter how badly you wish he could do so.

Rulk's heyday lasted 5 issues and the same writer had him go down to far less and struggle with far less. Void is a character who can take on marvel earth while rulk would go down against the hulk and Thor via tag team.

Except he can and has resisted such things in the past and without the Odinforce to fall back on. erm His molecules have been said to be next to impossible to manipulate because of his godly status more than once. With the Odinforce, even the sliver he retained after his revival, that same resistance is heightened to greater degrees. OF Thor tanking attacks that which would have killed Classic Thor with next to no damage or only mild injury tells me his durability is off the charts, and that's without falling back to using Mjolnir and its plot device-ish range of defensive powers.

And in that heyday, Rulk would have crapped on Void if the two met with his absorbing powers and infinite levels of PIS bestowed upon him by the Loebforce.

celeyhyga17
Voi dcan tear them apart at will. Thor can't resist it no matter how badly you wish he could do so.

The thing about your statement is if he could have done that at will, why didn't he do it at all? Or why did he not just "rip" him apart like he did with Ares. Instead, he was trading blow for blow with Thor all series long. I think it's pure and simple. They obviously tried to show he is infinitely more durable than your standard herald level character. I think Void/Sentry simply couldn't. Time and time again, he always takes shots from his enemies. Measures them up, then puts the beatdown once and for all.

quanchi112
Except he can and has resisted such things in the past and without the Odinforce to fall back on. erm His molecules have been said to be next to impossible to manipulate because of his godly status more than once. With the Odinforce, even the sliver he retained after his revival, that same resistance is heightened to greater degrees. OF Thor tanking attacks that which would have killed Classic Thor with next to no damage or only mild injury tells me his durability is off the charts, and that's without falling back to using Mjolnir and its plot device-ish range of defensive powers.

And in that heyday, Rulk would have crapped on Void if the two met with his absorbing powers and infinite levels of PIS bestowed upon him by the Loebforce. MM manipulated his hammer so why can't Thor be manipulated by someone of this power? Do you think MM can only manipulate his hammer and not his person? Sentry is better at this than MM so I'd like to hear your answer.

It's impressive but we also saw Rulk pound him into defeat while easily laughing off hammer shots so let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

The loebforce had him beaten up by Thor and the Hulk in issue 6 so again you want to narrowly focus on issues 1-5 and ignore him struggling with wolverine.

Because he couldn't kill Thor off and won't kill Cap or anyone else off in the same manner because it's comics.
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The thing about your statement is if he could have done that at will, why didn't he do it at all? Or why did he not just "rip" him apart like he did with Ares. Instead, he was trading blow for blow with Thor all series long. I think it's pure and simple. They obviously tried to show he is infinitely more durable than your standard herald level character. I think Void/Sentry simply couldn't. Time and time again, he always takes shots from his enemies. Measures them up, then puts the beatdown once and for all.
Sentry/Void didn't doesn't mean he couldn't. If Thor was all that was needed he wouldn't have had aid from an entire team and Loki now would he?

Wow.

JakeTheBank
It's obvious that Thor's durability greatly exceeds Ares' and Loki's anyway.

quanchi112
It's obvious that Thor's durability greatly exceeds Ares' and Loki's anyway. I agree but he can't resist Sentry's tactics so it doesn't matter.

zeel
Rulk beat him who is nowhere near Void level. Thor wasn't that impressive during this run at all to consider him anywhere near the Void.

You cannot take the RULK seriously.

RULK = comic book joke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
You cannot take the RULK seriously.

RULK = comic book joke. Yes, I can.

JakeTheBank
MM manipulated his hammer so why can't Thor be manipulated by someone of this power? Do you think MM can only manipulate his hammer and not his person? Sentry is better at this than MM so I'd like to hear your answer.

It's impressive but we also saw Rulk pound him into defeat while easily laughing off hammer shots so let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

The loebforce had him beaten up by Thor and the Hulk in issue 6 so again you want to narrowly focus on issues 1-5 and ignore him struggling with wolverine.

Because he couldn't kill Thor off and won't kill Cap or anyone else off in the same manner because it's comics.

Sentry/Void didn't doesn't mean he couldn't. If Thor was all that was needed he wouldn't have had aid from an entire team and Loki now would he?

Wow.

Because Molecule Man's feats ARE NOT interchangable with Void's. That much is painfully obvious. Void overpowered Molecule Man, but he didn't have the experience nor the smarts in order to use his power effectively. He needed Molecule Man's help to restore things they way they were because, at the end of the day, his raw power, while great, was limited.

And the Loebforce had him punch out a Watcher, absorb the Power Cosmic and kill the Grandmaster. no expression I'm pretty sure Loebforce at its highest showings warrant Rulk doing insane shit for next to no reason at all.

quanchi112
Because Molecule Man's feats ARE NOT interchangable with Void's. That much is painfully obvious. Void overpowered Molecule Man, but he didn't have the experience nor the smarts in order to use his power effectively. He needed Molecule Man's help to restore things they way they were because, at the end of the day, his raw power, while great, was limited.

And the Loebforce had him punch out a Watcher, absorb the Power Cosmic and kill the Grandmaster. no expression I'm pretty sure Loebforce at its highest showings warrant Rulk doing insane shit for next to no reason at all. Bendis stated he had reality matter manipulation powers so yes he did have them it's obvious they weren't going to have him do this in siege all the time as it kills the story.

Loebforce also had him struggle with wolverine, lose to thor and the hulk in issue 6. Didn't he struggle with nameless vampires as well? Loeb's just one inconsistent looney tune.

celeyhyga17
MM manipulated his hammer so why can't Thor be manipulated by someone of this power? Do you think MM can only manipulate his hammer and not his person? Sentry is better at this than MM so I'd like to hear your answer.

Wow.

spoiler maybe?!?!

yeah but who was basically in the front lines during the battle? he was basically tanking most of the time for the entire group of heroes. It clearly showed that he was the only one capable enough to withstand the Voids anterior attacks. We all know what happened to Loki when he became the Void's center of attention. Bottom line is it showed THor couldn't just be "vaporized" with ease.

JakeTheBank
Bendis stated he had reality matter manipulation powers so yes he did have them it's obvious they weren't going to have him do this in siege all the time as it kills the story.

Loebforce also had him struggle with wolverine, lose to thor and the hulk in issue 6. Didn't he struggle with nameless vampires as well? Loeb's just one inconsistent looney tune.

In the same issue he discovers his "new powers", it's shown he is powerful but unwieldly with them. He's like a kid with a freaking bazooka. Sure, he can phuck you up with it, but he doesn't know WTF he's doing a majority of the time.

Loebforce is unquantifiable, Quan. Quantify at your own risk. uhuh

quanchi112
spoiler maybe?!?!

yeah but who was basically in the front lines during the battle? he was basically tanking most of the time for the entire group of heroes. It clearly showed that he was the only one capable enough to withstand the Voids anterior attacks. We all know what happened to Loki when he became the Void's center of attention. Bottom line is it showed THor couldn't just be "vaporized" with ease. No, Thor just benefited from the story as did the rest of the avengers. At his best he tears Thor apart as easily as he wants to.
In the same issue he discovers his "new powers", it's shown he is powerful but unwieldly with them. He's like a kid with a freaking bazooka. Sure, he can phuck you up with it, but he doesn't know WTF he's doing a majority of the time.

Loebforce is unquantifiable, Quan. Quantify at your own risk. uhuh He then learns how to use them in the same issue and dismisses MM.

JakeTheBank
No, Thor just benefited from the story as did the rest of the avengers. At his best he tears Thor apart as easily as he wants to.

He then learns how to use them in the same issue and dismisses MM.

At Thor's best, he doesn't get teared apart easily at all. Lose, possibly, yes, but not get buttraped.

He beats Molecule Man, but clearly needed his help into restoring the status quo. He couldn't do it on his own.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who cares that Sentry has Molecule Man's powers?

Thor already one shotted him in his human form when he got pissed.

When will these fools learn not to get Thor angry.

These guys need to pray every night that Thor doesn't yell "I say thee NAY!" because when he does, it means a serious ass kicking is a must.

celeyhyga17
Who cares that Sentry has Molecule Man's powers?

Thor already one shotted him in his human form when he got pissed.

When will these fools learn not to get Thor angry.

These guys need to pray every night that Thor doesn't yell "I say thee NAY!" because when he does, it means a serious ass kicking is a must.

Do you have a Thor shrine in your room or something?

Happy Dance

Rage.Of.Olympus
Do you have a Thor shrine in your room or something?

Happy Dance

Why would I? I am Thor.

quanchi112
At Thor's best, he doesn't get teared apart easily at all. Lose, possibly, yes, but not get buttraped.

He beats Molecule Man, but clearly needed his help into restoring the status quo. He couldn't do it on his own. Yes, he stomps him as we have seen him in his first run crush Thor, Reed, and Strange despite their best efforts and here in this issue we saw him easily overpower them all prior to Loki running interference and giving them a chance to get back into the game.

quanchi112
Why would I? I am Thor. A black Thor. shifty

JakeTheBank
Yes, he stomps him as we have seen him in his first run crush Thor, Reed, and Strange despite their best efforts and here in this issue we saw him easily overpower them all prior to Loki running interference and giving them a chance to get back into the game.

Only if you think Thor's efforts in the Sentry mini was his absolute best based off of feats.

It's not, but you can think that.

celeyhyga17
Why would I? I am Thor.

THen shouldn't your name be Rage.of.Asgard?

thats a piss poor name for being Thor.

JakeTheBank

Shit, son. That makes sense...

celeyhyga17
A black Thor. shifty

Yeah. Seriously your sig/avatar 4tw!!!

Happy Dance

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know.

Since Hercules is such a piss poor hero, I'm doing some charity work and championing Olympus for a bit.

quanchi112
Only if you think Thor's efforts in the Sentry mini was his absolute best based off of feats.

It's not, but you can think that. The writer actually stated from what I have heard that the Sentry can best Thor in 10 seconds and it was obvious the heroes had no chance up against Void. We go by how they are portrayed on panel and Void>>>thor on panel.

JakeTheBank
The writer actually stated from what I have heard that the Sentry can best Thor in 10 seconds and it was obvious the heroes had no chance up against Thor. We go by how they are portrayed on panel and Void>>>thor on panel.

Of course Jenkins will say some shit like that. Just like Pak thinks WWH is the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread and nothing short of some cosmic being could have stopped him. Read Fallen Sun if you haven't already. It's a glorified final wank for the Sentry.

quanchi112
Of course Jenkins will say some shit like that. Just like Pak thinks WWH is the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread and nothing short of some cosmic being could have stopped him. Read Fallen Sun if you haven't already. It's a glorified final wank for the Sentry. I perused it already. More into videogames than comics atm. The way Void was portrayed on panel the heroes were nothing up against him. He backed up what he stated and I believe Bendis also backed up Void>>>heroes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor actually looked better than most heroes in the first mini. He just stood there, raising his hands, and stopped the Void cold.

But seriously, the wanking to Sentry/Void in Jenkins' work is utterly ridiculous. It's like me becoming a writer of a Thor comic. My first objective will to have Thor tame Thanos like the dog he is.

celeyhyga17
Thor actually looked better than most heroes in the first mini. He just stood there, raising his hands, and stopped the Void cold.

But seriously, the wanking to Sentry/Void in Jenkins' work is utterly ridiculous. It's like me becoming a writer of a Thor comic. My first objective will to have Thor tame Thanos like the dog he is.

I'm glad you admit to your wanking!!
How brave of you.

smokin'

quanchi112

But seriously, the wanking to Sentry/Void in Jenkins' work is utterly ridiculous. It's like me becoming a writer of a Thor comic. My first objective will to have Thor tame Thanos like the dog he is. Starlin would get rehired and retcon it anyways.

All of the first heroes were inconsequential there.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Starlin would get rehired and retcon it anyways.

All of the first heroes were inconsequential there.

Hahaha yea.

Thanos can't hide behind the skirts of Starlin forever. Sooner or later Thor will get his hands on him, and then all the good little Titans the world over will have a nice little cry as Thor rends the Mad Titan in two.

OneDumbG0
But seriously, the wanking to Sentry/Void in Jenkins' work is utterly ridiculous. It's like me becoming a writer of a Thor comic. My first objective will to have Thor tame Thanos like the dog he is. Squirrel Girl beat Thor to it. Such a feat would be pretty derivative and have no novelty.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Squirrel Girl beat Thor to it. Such a feat would be pretty derivative and have no novelty.

laughing out loud

True enough.

Doctor-Alvis
You can't use Rulk as a gauge. Rulk from that point in time would have crashed through Void's darkforce stuff and killed him with some comically oversized weapon.

Knowsbleed33
1.21 jigawatts of lightning ftw.

Warlord
Thor

amnesia
Dude, Loebforce Rulk also beat the Defenders and killed Grandmaster and punched out Uatu. erm OF Thor not getting killed off by Loeb is a huge feat, not to mention second round, well, he almost killed him...to death.

HOW THE **** DID HE KILL GRANDMASTER?!?!?!?!??!?!

Warlord
by being ridiculous

bbrem123

And the Loebforce had him punch out a Watcher, absorb the Power Cosmic and kill the Grandmaster. no expression I'm pretty sure Loebforce at its highest showings warrant Rulk doing insane shit for next to no reason at all.

so once void learns his powers more he will exceed MM...is that what you are saying?

Bentley
Hey Quan, which vgame are you playing?

quanchi112
Hahaha yea.

Thanos can't hide behind the skirts of Starlin forever. Sooner or later Thor will get his hands on him, and then all the good little Titans the world over will have a nice little cry as Thor rends the Mad Titan in two. Thor's not in his league whereas we have ufoes beating the crap out of Thor whereas it takes cc's to beat mindless Thanos I am comfortable in saying most if not all writers view Thanos as well above Thor any day of the week.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Squirrel Girl beat Thor to it. Such a feat would be pretty derivative and have no novelty. Not canon.Originally posted by Bentley
Hey Quan, which vgame are you playing? I am going to gamestop either today or tomorrow because last thursday I just beat zelda and for the life of me can't get into darksiders. I have no idea which game to get into next but I personally hate first person shooters so it will never be one of those. Any suggestions?

cdtm
Originally posted by Warlord
by being ridiculous

But I thought Zemo beat him to it.

And he did it with a gun. stick out tongue

the Darkone
1. Thor
2. RKT in a sh** stomp.
3. 50/50 if Thor doesn't hold back Void is screwed

Bentley
I am going to gamestop either today or tomorrow because last thursday I just beat zelda and for the life of me can't get into darksiders. I have no idea which game to get into next but I personally hate first person shooters so it will never be one of those. Any suggestions?

Depends really the kind of game you're into. No rpgs or fps or rts?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's not in his league whereas we have ufoes beating the crap out of Thor whereas it takes cc's to beat mindless Thanos I am comfortable in saying most if not all writers view Thanos as well above Thor any day of the week.

So your ignoring their physical encounters. I mean, look at what Masterson Thor was capable off....

The U-Foes drained themselves completely and were able to only temporarily down Thor. They even had held from Osborn, Quicksand, and Magma as I recall.

If you want to play games, Masterson Thor one shotted Thanos with a throw. Now we know why Thanos has always attempted to avoid getting hit the throws.

So once again, you're ignoring their physical encounters?

On a more serious note, it was a nearly drained Cosmic Cube. And just to be thorough, you do realize that that scene meant, a Cosmic Cube was the only resource Star Lord had access to that could put down Thanos, and not that nothing short of a Cosmic Cube could have put Thanos down at the time, right?

quanchi112
So your ignoring their physical encounters. I mean, look at what Masterson Thor was capable off....

The U-Foes drained themselves completely and were able to only temporarily down Thor. They even had held from Osborn, Quicksand, and Magma as I recall.

If you want to play games, Masterson Thor one shotted Thanos with a throw. Now we know why Thanos has always attempted to avoid getting hit the throws.

So once again, you're ignoring their physical encounters?

On a more serious note, it was a nearly drained Cosmic Cube. And just to be thorough, you do realize that that scene meant, a Cosmic Cube was the only resource Star Lord had access to that could put down Thanos, and not that nothing short of a Cosmic Cube could have put Thanos down at the time, right? He knocked Thanos back while Thanos was toying with them. Masterson is a bum compared to the real Thor and the real Thor couldn't even beat Thanos with the power gem so yeah Thanos craps all over Masteron Thor.

So? They beat Thor's ass all over the place. Sentry was never defeated whereas Thor needed to be helped by some hippy.

The team was screwed against a mindless Thanos despite having Drax on their side who was made to kill him. It was capable of defeating the Magus as well so it's an awesome showing to defeat a mindless Thanos.
Originally posted by Bentley
Depends really the kind of game you're into. No rpgs or fps or rts? I just went out and bought Nier. Been ages since I played an rpg hopefully I will like it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He knocked Thanos back while Thanos was toying with them. Masterson is a bum compared to the real Thor and the real Thor couldn't even beat Thanos with the power gem so yeah Thanos craps all over Masteron Thor.

So? They beat Thor's ass all over the place. Sentry was never defeated whereas Thor needed to be helped by some hippy.

The team was screwed against a mindless Thanos despite having Drax on their side who was made to kill him. It was capable of defeating the Magus as well so it's an awesome showing to defeat a mindless Thanos.

Toying with "them"? The only time Thor encountered Thanos and he was affected by any outside influence is when Spider-Man webbed his eyes (Lol.), and Thor proceeded to beat that ass. Luckily he had the Infinity Gauntlet to help him out against Thor. Masterson Thor was about to kill Thanos.

"It had to be done."

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsThanos5.jpg

Thanos was a coward who ran away to get a weapon to defeat Thor. Thor was actually looking the better in that confrontation. The coward relied on hiding behind force fields etc. What a coward. Thor didn't tap into the Power Gem. Stupidity aside, it was even stated that Thor would give Thanos a good run for his money any other day. This notion that Thanos is so far above Thor is unfounded. Even his almighty showing against Odin is something Thor has matched.

Haha, Masterson Thor really is a bum.

Knocked Thanos back? Thanos was on the ground, down.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsThanos1.jpg

What a limp wrist ***. He should stick to getting beaten up by squirrels.

Thor just lay there on purpose. He was holding back his godly strength in fear of killing them as he did the Void later on.

Sentry was never defeated? That's a lie. He was defeated in the very same issue we're talking about when Thor smacks him away. Whether a one shot knock out or a one shot battle field removal, a win is a win.

Haha, you're actually pulling the Drax card. Who gives a shit what Drax was meant to do. Unless we see that green aura that amps him, his like a green wanna be Ultimate Captain America.

The Cube never defeated Magus. What we saw was an illusion.

bbrem123
please stop wanking thor its kinda annoying

quanchi112
Toying with "them"? The only time Thor encountered Thanos and he was affected by any outside influence is when Spider-Man webbed his eyes (Lol.), and Thor proceeded to beat that ass. Luckily he had the Infinity Gauntlet to help him out against Thor. Masterson Thor was about to kill Thanos.

"It had to be done."

Thanos was a coward who ran away to get a weapon to defeat Thor. Thor was actually looking the better in that confrontation. The coward relied on hiding behind force fields etc. What a coward. Thor didn't tap into the Power Gem. Stupidity aside, it was even stated that Thor would give Thanos a good run for his money any other day. This notion that Thanos is so far above Thor is unfounded. Even his almighty showing against Odin is something Thor has matched.

Thor just lay there on purpose. He was holding back his godly strength in fear of killing them as he did the Void later on.

Sentry was never defeated? That's a lie. He was defeated in the very same issue we're talking about when Thor smacks him away. Whether a one shot knock out or a one shot battle field removal, a win is a win.

Haha, you're actually pulling the Drax card. Who gives a shit what Drax was meant to do. Unless we see that green aura that amps him, his like a green wanna be Ultimate Captain America.

The Cube never defeated Magus. What we saw was an illusion. Dude, they also used dialogue which led made it dramatic with Hulk attacking him and wolerine. They tried to make an interesting fight out of a Thanos stomp with him fooling around.

Thanos has went rounds with power gem Thor so all you are doing is saying Masterson is more formidable than power gem Thor in the end.

Thanos fought him on pure go and when he tired of Thor he ended him with one shot from his new toy. That's all he had to do and in the end he didn't consider Thor a threat at all because if he had he wouldn't have wasted time fighting him he'd go get the gun if he felt he was a major threat at the point.

Yeah, he was pushed down. No real worry at all.

Sentry was only defeated since he wanted to be defeated. Thor can't beat a Sentry who isn't guilt ridden. It's not close.

I know it never defeated him but it would have hence the illusion. Magus knew it would do so so he tricked him into believing it occurred.

Drax can't beat Thanos even with a team to his side when he fights back. Great showing for Thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by bbrem123

Your just encouraging me further. Although at least I'm posting scans so my shit isn't totally baseless.

Again, I'm pretty sure your a Quan alt. A Void and a Thanos fan? No one besides Quan could have such bad taste.

JakeTheBank
lol

quanchi112
Your just encouraging me further. Although at least I'm posting scans so my shit isn't totally baseless.

Again, I'm pretty sure your a Quan alt. A Void and a Thanos fan? No one besides Quan could have such bad taste. Herochat has definitely had a hand in molding this youth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude, they also used dialogue which led made it dramatic with Hulk attacking him and wolerine. They tried to make an interesting fight out of a Thanos stomp with him fooling around.

Thanos has went rounds with power gem Thor so all you are doing is saying Masterson is more formidable than power gem Thor in the end.

Thanos fought him on pure go and when he tired of Thor he ended him with one shot from his new toy. That's all he had to do and in the end he didn't consider Thor a threat at all because if he had he wouldn't have wasted time fighting him he'd go get the gun if he felt he was a major threat at the point.

Yeah, he was pushed down. No real worry at all.

Sentry was only defeated since he wanted to be defeated. Thor can't beat a Sentry who isn't guilt ridden. It's not close.

I know it never defeated him but it would have hence the illusion. Magus knew it would do so so he tricked him into believing it occurred.

Drax can't beat Thanos even with a team to his side when he fights back. Great showing for Thanos.

Excuses, excuses. It was clear that Thor was meant to be a threat to Thanos. Adam Warlock I believe even considered Thor to be their most powerful card in that battle.

Hulk and Wolverine were treated as a joke as I recall though. Heck, even the narration expressed disbelief at Wolverine being a threat (Which he wasn't.).

It would make more sense to assume that the Power Gem did not give any amp or if it did, it was nothing noticeable. That would be fine. Thor was winning the hand to hand confrontation.

What? He even called Thor a worthy opponent. He said he grew weary of the battle (Coward.) and went to get a weapon. It was obvious that Thanos ran away, fearing Thor's godly strength.

That's not true at all. Human Torch beat the Sentry. The same Human Torch was one shotted by Thor. Clearly Thor > Sentry. He was also defeated by Thor in Siege #1. Like I said, a win is a win.

As I recall, Magus knew that at that moment he was to weak to defeat the combined efforts of the cube and the guardians. Hardly means much though since it never happened. SPECULATION!

Haha, Thanos was challenged by a giant tree and a talking Raccoon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Herochat has definitely had a hand in molding this youth.

I'm actually a Hatemonger alt.

quanchi112
Excuses, excuses. It was clear that Thor was meant to be a threat to Thanos. Adam Warlock I believe even considered Thor to be their most powerful card in that battle.

Hulk and Wolverine were treated as a joke as I recall though. Heck, even the narration expressed disbelief at Wolverine being a threat (Which he wasn't.).

It would make more sense to assume that the Power Gem did not give any amp or if it did, it was nothing noticeable. That would be fine. Thor was winning the hand to hand confrontation.

What? He even called Thor a worthy opponent. He said he grew weary of the battle (Coward.) and went to get a weapon. It was obvious that Thanos ran away, fearing Thor's godly strength.

That's not true at all. Human Torch beat the Sentry. The same Human Torch was one shotted by Thor. Clearly Thor > Sentry. He was also defeated by Thor in Siege #1. Like I said, a win is a win.

As I recall, Magus knew that at that moment he was to weak to defeat the combined efforts of the cube and the guardians. Hardly means much though since it never happened. SPECULATION!

Haha, Thanos was challenged by a giant tree and a talking Raccoon. Yes, he is the most powerful threat to Thanos which further rammed home the point how screwed they were. Thanos has defeated an amped Thor, waved down his hammer like he's some idiot who foolishly believed he battled his ass off to beat some minor clone. Thanos mocked him for how proud he was of his victory. Thanos is well above someone who struggles with Hercules.

Hulk was pounding him and the narration blew everyone out of proportion in how they attacked Thanos to create drama. Wolverine initially was thought to get the killing blow which he didn't or more importantly couldn't.

Nah, Thanos doesn't respect characters who can't even overpower Hercules. Thor needs to overpower Herc to even step in the cage with Thanos.

Thor was beaten by the ufoes while Sentry is leagues and away better. Thor also needed an entire team and his brother's help to press the Void so he falls short on all regards.

Yes, despite being weak he still trashed them but still knew anough he couldn't overcome the cc so like Thanos who was mindless it would have defeated him as well.

Thanos blew through them while Thor still had to be saved by a human woman in a jeep.

amnesia

"It had to be done."

The Cube never defeated Magus. What we saw was an illusion.

THE GAUNTLET!....

bbrem123

Again, I'm pretty sure your a Quan alt. A Void and a Thanos fan? No one besides Quan could have such bad taste.

lol what can i say the man has good taste...i need to join hero chat tho sounds fun

jalek moye
Thor wins one and two but loses three

JakeTheBank
Bump

PillarofOsiris
Thor wins all 3. You should have added in regular Thor, because I'd give him the majority as well based on his feats. The Void wankage on this site is out of control.

I guess ripping Ares in half has caused a lot of people to get the pages of their comics stuck together. If Thor, Superman or any HERO wanted to rip Ares in half they could. They're heroes though. The Void is a drug addict who took on a team with one beat up Herald (Thor) who had just been through hell prior to their fight, and the Void had massive back up. The fact is Thor has beaten more powerful people than the Void. And the Void was taken out by the helicarrier, and as the Sentry he was beaten by the Hulk, humiliated by Hercules, etc.

And that's just classic Thor. The idea that Void could challenge King Thor or Rune King Thor is preposterous.

The Nuul
Originally posted by bbrem123

Please stop wanking Void or Sentry, its annoying.

bbrem123
Originally posted by The Nuul
Please stop wanking Void or Sentry, its annoying.

come one now...r u denying that he is a team wrecker?...cuz if so u dont know anything about the void...

and i will wank all i want! but seriously...there is no wanking here...void has consist feats to back himself with...so yea

Badabing
Thor smites him worse than last time.

The Nuul
^/thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thor wins all 3. You should have added in regular Thor, because I'd give him the majority as well based on his feats. The Void wankage on this site is out of control.

I guess ripping Ares in half has caused a lot of people to get the pages of their comics stuck together. If Thor, Superman or any HERO wanted to rip Ares in half they could. They're heroes though. The Void is a drug addict who took on a team with one beat up Herald (Thor) who had just been through hell prior to their fight, and the Void had massive back up. The fact is Thor has beaten more powerful people than the Void. And the Void was taken out by the helicarrier, and as the Sentry he was beaten by the Hulk, humiliated by Hercules, etc.

And that's just classic Thor. The idea that Void could challenge King Thor or Rune King Thor is preposterous. Why ignore Void's showings then taking on marvel earth twice ? Could any hero take on Strange, Reed with prep, hulk, thor all simultaneously and be winning charlie sheen style.

Can any hero just take on amped Thor and amped avengers and deal with Loki on top of it ? Really ?

ankur29
void

Silent Master
Well, Thor did kill the Sentrysmile

Bentley
It had to be done.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Silent Master
Well, Thor did kill the Sentrysmile Originally posted by Bentley
It had to be done.

A Sentry who wanted to die. With every inch of his fiber.

In a forum fight both personas are fighting to destroy their opponent

No destroyed Asgard to alter Sentry's opinion. Just his urge to defeat his opponent.

Void kills Thor at his showings at the end of Siege. The other scernarios IDK.

Silent Master
Originally posted by the ninjak

In a forum fight both personas are fighting to destroy their opponent.

Void looked to be back in control at the end and seeing as he went to attack Thor, I'd say that he wanted to live.

PillarofOsiris
If he wanted to die so bad why was he entangling Thor and fighting back? Bob wanted to die. The Void didn't. Oh...and Thor didn't want to kill him either. Why do people forget that?

Badabing
Well, Thor did kill the Sentrysmile Originally posted by Bentley
It had to be done. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Reynolds begged Thor to kill him because he knew Thor had power that he lacked. The superior man god won the fight. smile

quanchi112
Reynolds begged Thor to kill him because he knew Thor had power that he lacked. The superior man god won the fight. smile He didn't want to come back that's the only reason he stayed dead. He forced Thor into doing something he didn't want to do which is exerting your will.

the ninjak
Void looked to be back in control at the end and seeing as he went to attack Thor, I'd say that he wanted to live.

Hell no Void was emerging and Thor struck.

Silent Master
Which means that Void took back control.

quanchi112
Which means that Void took back control. He was screaming kill me which means no.

ankur29
Originally posted by the ninjak

thumb up

thor fans won't admit it

ares834
Reynolds begged Thor to kill him because he knew Thor had power that he lacked. The superior man god won the fight. smile
yes

Silent Master
Originally posted by ankur29
thumb up

thor fans won't admit it

That he committed suicide by Thor?

Why wouldn't we, since it proves even the Void knew that Thor had the power to kill him.

Badabing
Reynolds begged Thor to kill him because he knew Thor had power that he lacked. The superior man god won the fight. smile Originally posted by Silent Master
That he committed suicide by Thor?

Why wouldn't we, since it proves even the Void knew that Thor had the power to kill him. Yep. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.