Steve Rogers vs Superman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadline
Since Steve is joining the Nova corps I thought id create this thread. Steve Rogers gets Sentinels GL ring and takes on Superman.

Assume Steve Rogers has been using the ring for a 'long time' (same time period as John Stewart?) and has recieved proper training. Can he beat Superman?

Q99
Sentinel's ring? Sure, it's magic.

Deadline
Originally posted by Q99
Sentinel's ring? Sure, it's magic.

Actually im not sure if its entirely correct. I think its related but not quite. I just thought it was like any other GL ring except you dont have to charge it.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Deadline
Actually im not sure if its entirely correct. I think its related but not quite. I just thought it was like any other GL ring except you dont have to charge it.

actually the star heart is a magic force....his Ring/lantern however was created from a GL power battery and the star heart

so in turn yes his powers are magic

EDIT: his BIO is on the first page of his respect tread

Q99
It's basically a GL ring that channels magic from the starheart instead of guardian energy from the central battery.

Deadline
Im sorry but thats a bit of a downer......what if I changed the ring to a GL ring he didn't need to recharge?

Mshinu
Nah.. I like Cap bashing Sups` head in with a magic shield construct big grin

Q99
The charge isn't going to matter a ton anyway, they aren't going to fight for more than a day!

Lord Feron
Anyway with Cap's will, tactical mind + experience with a GL ring. I think he should absolutely own Superman, most herald imo.

khazra
Steve is joinging nova corps? no-one has questioned it...?

Steve is one of the marvel characters that stands out as someone ho should beat supes with a GL ring.

He has the best qualities of all the human GLs with the shield and a little stat bonus underneath.

Lord Feron
Yeah i kinda thought he was making the whole "cap joins the Nova Corps" thing... but for real???

Lunacyde
It's not like Superman is allergic to magic. However with a GL ring and experience I see no reason Steve shouldn't be able to take him.

Q99
I thought he was joining SHIELD, not the Nova corps.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lunacyde
It's not like Superman is allergic to magic.

he is when its in the form of a sword through the chest! stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spite thread. Steve Rogers easily.

Steve has punched out the Hulk. Giving him an upgrade to mid tier level, he'd take on Eternity.

Joker793
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Spite thread. Steve Rogers easily.

Steve has punched out the Hulk. Giving him an upgrade to mid tier level, he'd take on Eternity. confused he punched out hulk
wow
Steve rogers>hulk>thor?
what r marvel writers smoking
who wrote the issue
isssue number please
but steve rogers is no jordan
even he was superman wins assuming he does not have ability 2 create corps like hal did in agent orange arc

amnesia
Originally posted by Joker793
confused he punched out hulk
wow
Steve rogers>hulk>thor?
who wrote the issue
isssue number please
even he was superman wins assuming he does not have ability 2 create corps like hal did in agent orange arc

Hulk>Thor

Blanket
wow
Steve rogers>hulk>thor?
who wrote the issue
isssue number please
even he was superman wins assuming he does not have ability 2 create corps like hal did in agent orange arc It was Loeb.

That's all you need to know.

Juntai
COULD he? Yes.
Would he? No.

Rage.Of.Olympus
wow
Steve rogers>hulk>thor?
who wrote the issue
isssue number please

Yup.

And it's probably not even Rogers greatest feat of strength.

Bentley
I add my voice to the chorus "Rogers in the nova corps?"

Deadline
Originally posted by Bentley
I add my voice to the chorus "Rogers in the nova corps?"

Why not?

Lord_Talron
so marvel is joining dc in the whole "everyone in the entire comic multiverse join the corps" thingie.. and i used to like marvel.... uggh

Deadline
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so marvel is joining dc in the whole "everyone in the entire comic multiverse join the corps" thingie.. and i used to like marvel.... uggh

....because of one example?

amnesia
cap could use some powers...

the ninjak
considering the recent Nova run, especially after Annihiliation I wouldn't be surprised if Nova gave some Nova force over to Rogers..........I would.

And with a ring STOMP!

quanchi112
Steve wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.