Colossus Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
colossus gets the abilities of T1000
(the ability to turn into liquid metal)

JakeTheBank
Hulk throws him into a vat of molten steel FTW.

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk throws him into a vat of molten steel FTW. what if theres no steel around ?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by chomperx9
what if theres no steel around ?

Then Hulk finds a steel mill.

Lord_Talron
colossus.link-rape

guy222
Hulk

Warlord
Hasta la vista baby

Prep-Man
Hulk.

D_Dude1210
Hulk rips the crust, exposing the molten mantle. Hulk then throws Colossus into it.

Colossus-Big C
^i find hard to believe as colossus can get out his grip simply by turning into liquid and i dont think its possible to grip liquid

Lord Feron
If colouss does it smart he can jump into Hulk's mouth or nose and suffocate him. Or get into his blood stream and stop his heart or fill his lungs.

amnesia
Hulk drinks the liquid metal.

That's pretty metal *BA DUM TSH*

Spire
Hulk.

The Pict
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
^i find hard to believe as colossus can get out his grip simply by turning into liquid and i dont think its possible to grip liquid

Hulk will bfr Colossus. He threw Mercury across the Xavier school in WWH.

BruceSkywalker
Hulk goes all badassery on Piotr and throws him into molten steel or into the sun

Colossus-Big C
i dont see how molten steel would affect him, unlike the t1000 colossus can survive temperatures around 9000degrees

the ninjak
If Colossus had the T1000's ability then he would lose most of his Durability.

Thunder Clap for win.

colossulrage
If colossus uses his head he wins

Black bolt z
In his regular state colossus gets pounded into submission and in liquid state he is either drunk or thunderclaped then evaporated and rained down.

Stoic
The U Foes lost to the Hulk and Peter would too. Bruce is just too smart for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.