Amadeus Cho vs Ryan Choi (Atom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who's smarter and who wins in a fight?

http://www.comicvine.com/atom/29-2352/

Endless Mike
What's with all of the Cho threads?

Q99
He's awesome? Ditto Choi.

Lord Feron
Cho is awesome. I like how his powers work. Kind of like a batte computer but better. He isn';t just given scenarious and chooses which one is the best.. He looks at the situation and basically sees the route of the best outcome for him. Plus the bannertech stuff, he is a dangerous little kid.

as for the thread I have no idea who choi is...

Q99
The All-New Atom. Same powers as Ray, quite smart. Dates Giganta.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
The All-New Atom. Same powers as Ray, quite smart. Dates Giganta.

Goog for him, good to see a asian man dating a white chick. That shit almost never happens in real life. Especially a chick that can change her size big grin

Q99
Also they killed him off last week to redundantly show that Deathstroke is badass. Seriously.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
Also they killed him off last week to redundantly show that Deathstroke is badass. Seriously.

damn white man always got to hate!

the ninjak
Cho.....he has Pym helmet as well.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Goog for him, good to see a asian man dating a white chick. That shit almost never happens in real life. Especially a chick that can change her size big grin

I don't know where you live, but that's pretty common over here. I live in CA and white chicks always dig asians over here.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I don't know where you live, but that's pretty common over here. I live in CA and white chicks always dig asians over here.

Hmmm... i wonder why is that.... but on the East coast not so much. sad

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Hmmm... i wonder why is that.... but on the East coast not so much. sad

I think it's the area. I used to date a white girl (I'm half white, half asian) and she couldn't get enough of me. She lived in PA, BTW. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.