Superman/mr x gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Mr x has gained all the powers of but none of the weaknesses of superman... He gets say 1 year to learn how to use his powers...

How far does he get
quicksilver
colossus
Thor
thanos
Odin
Hank henshaw with ten rings
stranger
pc superman

JakeTheBank
He should stop at Thor. One year isn't enough to fully master a kryptonian powerset, imo, especially not enough to go against Thor. Mr. X might be able to read Thor's movements and be able to react to them, but he won't be able to respond to Thor's various exotic powers and wide area of attacks.

rotiart
Hrm. Really? I mean most of the new krypton people became acclimated to their powers after arriving on earth pretty fast IMO...

Other characteR types include count nefaria...
I mean as a base he's gonna have a yea of practiong super speed and strength... Durability a given...And so is the enhanced healing

He'd really just be learning flight... Hv.. Artic breath

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm. Really? I mean most of the new krypton people became acclimated to their powers after arriving on earth pretty fast IMO...

Other characteR types include count nefaria...
I mean as a base he's gonna have a yea of practiong super speed and strength... Durability a given...And so is the enhanced healing

He'd really just be learning flight... Hv.. Artic breath

True. And while in the physical sense, the Kryptonians of New Krypton could rival Clark, he still utterly schooled them due to his lifetime of training. And without their powers, most of them were still already trained soldiers and people versed in combat. The Kryptonian powerset is great, but imo, not enough to warrant giving someone even as good as X a majority against Thor with only a year of training.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.