SMP Vs. Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
the emo king is back. and this time, the Eternals are next on his menu. does he tear their limbs one by one or do they send him home crying?!?!?!

Superman Prime (or Superboy Prime if you like)

Vs.

The Eternals (Celestial's love children)

Ikaris
Thena
Makari
Sersi
Gilgamesh
Phastos
Ajak

The Pict
I'm not too clued up on all the Eternals but I'm sure he won't have a problem.
Can they offer anything the DC Universe didn't when he went on a rampage?
Can they counter someone fast enough to blitz the Flashes?

Q99
I think their only hope would be forming the Omni-mind, but for the most part he'll rip through them like cheap cardboard.

Bentley
They have no sh*t chance in hell against Prime.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by The Pict
I'm not too clued up on all the Eternals but I'm sure he won't have a problem.
Can they offer anything the DC Universe didn't when he went on a rampage?
Can they counter someone fast enough to blitz the Flashes?

all of them have some control over the molecules in their body giving them the ability to regenerate. also all of them are class 30 str except for Gilgamesh. He's at Thor/Herc level (class100).

AsbestosFlaygon
He slams their heads together, pair by pair... leaving Sersi for teh buttsex.

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
I think their only hope would be forming the Omni-mind, but for the most part he'll rip through them like cheap cardboard.

the UNI-mind. and IIRC it requires every Eternal to be created. Sersi would be the only one to cause him problem and I bet he coulf resist her transmutation.

I'm going with prime giving the eternals a slim chance if they all use their tp on him...I don't know if he can resist that

Martian_mind
Jonn was able to read his mind with no issues, and has never been shown to actually be incapable of mindraping him.

Until Prime shows some definitive TP resist, The Eternals do have a chance, slim as it is.

Warlord
plus he may be >> superman physically but I doubt he's anywhere near in willpower levels

guy222
Eternals

Slaanesh
Prime..he's just way more powerful than any of them..

Warlord
and yet he doesn't have TP resistance feats which gives the Eternals a shot

Slaanesh
Supes is highly resistant to TP..Prime is Supes superior..so i'm just gonna assume TP won't bring him so much trouble..

Warlord
as I said above Prime is above Supes physically.
the reason Supes is highly resistant to TP is his willpoer which Prime lacks

Joker793
SBP

celeyhyga17
hmm.. do they have enough time to mindrape him? maybe he just flails around while they try to and take some of them out in the process... -_-
then again they do have some degree of invulnerability especially Gilgamesh. maybe they do have a chance.

Blanket
Loophole where he hasn't had to show any TP defense means the Eternals have a chance.

Warlord
so we just assume he is TP immune?

The Pict
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hmm.. do they have enough time to mindrape him?

Nope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.