Galactus vs Speed Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
CIS, CIP, and PIS are off.

They fight, Galactus is well-fed and the SF is at full power.

Power Cosmic or Speed Force?

iceman24567
Speed kills so speed force ftw no expression

cdtm
Galactus.

I think the time Flash tore up COIE Anti Monitor's armor was PIS.. Yeah, he didn't actually hurt him, but we're talking about someone who Spectre wrestled with without really damaging him...

Blanket
Originally posted by cdtm
Galactus.

I think the time Flash tore up COIE Anti Monitor's armor was PIS.. Yeah, he didn't actually hurt him, but we're talking about someone who Spectre wrestled with without really damaging him... Anti-Monitor wasn't at his Spectre fighting levels at that point in time.

Bouboumaster
Galactus absorb the Speed Force

Wild Shadow
massive spite against galactus... where is a mod to lock this thread?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
massive spite against galactus... where is a mod to lock this thread? thumb up

quanchi112
Galactus for the stomp.

Slaanesh
Speed Force

janus77
galactus consumes the speedforce.

Prep-Man
Speed Force steals Galactus's speed.

amnesia
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Speed Force steals Galactus's speed.

because galactus is just sooo fast smile

Lord Feron
I don't get it... a power source (speed force) v.s. a being... um like what?

Thats like saying Electricity v.s. Superman... like wtf how does this make any sense.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I don't get it... a power source (speed force) v.s. a being... um like what?

Thats like saying Electricity v.s. Superman... like wtf how does this make any sense. ppl are joking with the speed force ftw

Mshinu
Big G slaps SF down
Pimp Force (aka Power Cosmic) >> Speed Force

Endless Mike
Is the speedforce even sentient? Does it have a will of its own?

Lord_Talron
ok how about a being wielding the speed force at cosmic levels vs galactus?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blanket
Anti-Monitor wasn't at his Spectre fighting levels at that point in time.

It looked like the final showdown with AM, when all the heroes attack him while Dr. Light prepares her massive attack and weakening tactic.

If he wasn't at Spectre stomping levels, he was still far enough up the power scale that tearing up his armor when an army of heroes failed to even ding it (PC heroes possibly?) is not only Flash's biggest feat ever, but so far up there that it's basically PIS.

I mean, he's always been faster than Superman. But he ain't blitzing someone as powerful as Galactus.. I'd be hard pressed to see him blitzing Surfer without seriously stealing his speed, and even than it's up for debate whether Surfers Power Cosmic could counter the Speed Force..

Colossus-Big C
speed force wins
this is like galactus vs energy who wins.....

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
ok how about a being wielding the speed force at cosmic levels vs galactus?

The Speed Force is a powerful plot device.

The Power Cosmic is a powerful plot device.

I think overall, if you look at the effects and overall characters of each plot device, the PC has an edge in sheer versatility AND power.

But yeah, if it's Big G against the Speed Force itself, it's not exactly a doable fight.. big grin

Although odds are, Big G might be able to absorb it. He's absorbed power from a Celestial and dimensional realms, after all..

galactusischere
Galactus wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
The Speed Force is a powerful plot device.

The Power Cosmic is a powerful plot device.

I think overall, if you look at the effects and overall characters of each plot device, the PC has an edge in sheer versatility AND power.

But yeah, if it's Big G against the Speed Force itself, it's not exactly a doable fight.. big grin

Although odds are, Big G might be able to absorb it. He's absorbed power from a Celestial and dimensional realms, after all.. Power cosmic shits all over the speedforce tbh.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
speed force wins
this is like galactus vs energy who wins.....

Galactus, lol

Prep-Man
Galactus would be blasting energy. Not the way to win. Has he ever absorbed anything on the SF level?

galactusischere
Galactus would be blasting energy. Not the way to win. Has he ever absorbed anything on the SF level?

Tiamut.

Prep-Man
Isn't SF universal/multiversal level in energy? I don't see Galactus absorbing it without prep time.

HueyFreeman
Galactus would be blasting energy. Not the way to win. Has he ever absorbed anything on the SF level? He was absorbing Mephistos realm until Mephisto basically surrendered.

cdtm
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
He was absorbing Mephistos realm until Mephisto basically surrendered.

And he was absorbing The Dreaming Celestial.

Omega Vision
Speed Force can overpower the ALE (a part of the Source itself) so I think its a bit above Galacuts on the Totem Pole or at least equal to him.

galactusischere
Galactus can reach infinite speed and can alter reality. What is the SF going to do to him?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus can reach infinite speed and can alter reality. What is the SF going to do to him?
Steal his infinite speed. sneer

JakeTheBank
Galactus eats the Speed Force.

BattleMage
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Galactus eats the Speed Force. thumb up

Warlord
Speedforce can win...he has a better costume

Prep-Man
Yep, Speed Force spanks that ass. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.