Bendis confirms -- without X wanting to die, Y couldn't have ended it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
He is a bit surprised that people wanted to have, and I quote: "I just didn't want to have a line in the script where someone like Spider-Woman goes, "Boy, if he didn't want us to kill him, we couldn't have killed him." I see a lot of people got it, though, or they were just so happy to see the Sentry die they didn't give a shit how it happened .

Brian, you really do. Never overestimate the reader's ability to grasp what's on panel.

Slaanesh
most of Thor fans already knows that..but they decide to just ignore the writer and continue to believe in themself..

Martian_mind
Wow, good thing I had read Seige 4 by the time I saw that title.

Oh, wait.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Slaanesh
most of Thor fans already knows that..but they decide to just ignore the writer and continue to believe in themself.. I know. And I don't doubt there will be posters in this same thread trying to somehow spin it, either jokingly or desperately.

It still had to be posted. smile

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Wow, good thing I had read Seige 4 by the time I saw that title.

Oh, wait.

****. Don't be an AC now.

I edited it. Why wait so long to read the issue? uhuh

Martian_mind
Shipment got delayed, been looking forward to reading seige for the past week, avoiding all Marvel related things as a precaution. sad

Seriously man, you couldn't have just put "Bendis speaks out on Seige ending"?

Philosophía
Well, f*ck. Sorry about that. The issue sucks, if it's any consolation.

And who gives a shit about this? Tim kicked ass in Red Robin #12.

ha-som

Martian_mind
........ Very true.

As compensation for damages, get your ass over to the MA tier thread and vote for Tim to second. I'm gonna go reread that issue and attempt to drink away the last hour of my life.

Gecko4lif
sentry doesnt have mm's abilites is now cannon

**** YOU sentrytards

Blanket
I can't figure out who's fighting who in this thread. Is Bendis fighting 'without X wanting to die, Y couldn't have ended it.'?

If so, I think Bendis wins. Mind you without X wanting to die, Y couldn't have ended it. has a really high power level, but I think Bendis could take him out after wearing without X wanting to die, Y couldn't have ended it. down a bit.

Starscream M
I hope RageofOlympus sees this thread before it gets closed no expression

Blanket

HueyFreeman

Parmaniac
Nice sig Phil laughing

celeyhyga17

Spire
So that's that then.

Sigh.

I guess I'm going to have to start writing letters to Marvel again.

Wild Shadow
remember to use old news paper/magazine clippings for letters use gloves and sign it with lipstick.. try to make the threats realistic

Kazenji
Why is this in the verses??

Wild Shadow
its comic readers vs bendis duh..

Spire
Because it's super important.

'Score of planets' important.

Warlord
or even infinite page book important for some

amnesia
This doesn't change my opinion on Bendis, i still dislike him.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why is this in the verses?? Because it's vs forum related.

I don't understand the need for "But thiz issz not a vs match!" reactions, like it's such a big discomfort to your E-existence.

At least some are somewhat creative about it, and don't go straight into backseat modding, like penisface right here:

Originally posted by Blanket
I can't figure out who's fighting who in this thread. Is Bendis fighting 'without X wanting to die, Y couldn't have ended it.'?

If so, I think Bendis wins. Mind you without X wanting to die, Y couldn't have ended it. has a really high power level, but I think Bendis could take him out after wearing without X wanting to die, Y couldn't have ended it. down a bit.

Mshinu
Humph, so the sentry was just an excuse to **** with the readers?
I suggest we never mention his name here again lest he returns.

Digi
We have a Siege discussion thread, so we don't need a separate topic for this, especially with what has become an oddly polarizing topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.