Drax the Destroyer vs. Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on planet Sakaar. Both going all out. It's a fight to the death.

Who wins?

Wild Shadow
not sure what feats drax really has to put him up against skaar who also has little history but his feats are with actual known characters with known powers to gauge him.

what strength lvl is drax even in?

Endless Mike
Which version of Drax?

Wild Shadow
dumb drax would beat skaar retarded and would have a new playmate

Lord Feron
Yep Dumb Drax should be able to beat Skaar. Current that runs around with a knife. I don't think he is even close to what he use to be in terms of power.

Black bolt z
Dumb wins.
Current loses.
Original(from what I know)stalemate.

Wild Shadow
original drax would murder skaar instead of beat him retarded

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
original drax would murder skaar instead of beat him retarded Haven't read any original drax comics... confused .

lol I didn't even notice that was you with your sig change.

Wild Shadow
original drax was fighting thanos solo shattering planets ripping suns and he actually was willing to kill and had rage issues.. b4 he was made retarded with rage issues..

jalek moye
Current Drax loses from what i've seen of him. Haven't soon too much though.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yep Dumb Drax should be able to beat Skaar. Current that runs around with a knife. I don't think he is even close to what he use to be in terms of power.

It was stated that the less intelligent Drax's strength level was that of the Hulks non adrenal amped levels. He wasn't as strong as people may think he was, let's remember that most of his time spent in his dumb state was when he was in possession on the Power Gem.

Wild Shadow
that doesnt negate his actual strength especially when he gets mad. the reason he was given the power b/c he already had access to a similar power reserve and his dumbness wouldnt allow him to use it anymore then how he uses his own natural power reserve.. dumb drax without the gem could still perform the exact same feats as if having the gem.

Wolverine2006
Current Drax ripped off the Cancerverse Namors head with his bare hands.

psycho gundam
i see no reason to think drax can even get a split here, terrakinesis notwithstanding

strength, durability, and versatility easily go to skaar.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Current Drax ripped off the Cancerverse Namors head with his bare hands. The most current Drax had few feats, but he was, by all appearances, stronger than slimmed-down modern Drax. And modern Drax wrecked Smasher, was going to-to-to with a recently ressurrected Thanos and had various other feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
The most current Drax had few feats, but he was, by all appearances, stronger than slimmed-down modern Drax. And modern Drax wrecked Smasher, was going to-to-to with a recently ressurrected Thanos and had various other feats. Thanos was well beyond current Drax. He killed him in a weakened state after Drax wouldn't stop losing it. Thanos is simply beyond Drax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.