Wonder Girl, Donna Troy, Bombshell, and Starfire vs Thor and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Q99
Hm, this is actually a fair fight. Starfire can drain Kryptonians nowadays, and Donna's gotten pretty strong. Bombshell's nervous system blasts are pretty dangerous too.

I'd still probably bet the duo, but the quartet can get a few wins.

Spire
Superman and Thor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Spire
Superman and Thor.

Konton
Team 2 for slight majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Superman all day.

Q99
The proper strategy is have three of them, including Starfire, go after Superman. Drained by Kori he should be beaten. Meanwhile, one of them, probably Donna since she's the strongest and likely the old one who can, holds off Thor for a bit until she loses. Then the other three all jump Thor and try and get Bombshell some clear shots at his back.

Konton
Don't forget the lassoes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It will be a good bit more difficult and for Kori to drain Clark than some cannon fodder Kryptonians. Besides, Thor can amp Superman with a hell of a lot more energy than Kori can drain.

Donna Troy won't last more than a few moments against Thor.

Even if Superman goes down, Thor will still take it.

Q99
Well, Donna's as the lasso of persuasion can only work if she can out-will them, which I don't think she can manage. Still a weapon, but won't be decisive.

Cassie's... it was used for bfr on a godling once, and I'm not sure precisely what else it does. If it had the old lightning feature that'd definitely be helpful, get it around a weakened Superman and shock him a couple times for a KO would be good. I don't know if the current form could bfr a non-magic type like Superman, though... hm, Thor's a god too, so maybe... but we're sorta lacking in info.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Donna out-willing Thor? Unless she's done something incredible impressive that I haven't read, that's not happening.

Lmao. Battle field remove Thor.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Donna out-willing Thor? Unless she's done something incredible impressive that I haven't read, that's not happening.

Yea, that's what I'm saying.

It's a great weapon against most targets, but not against the very strong willed.

She put it around a son of Ares and Poof, banished him somewhere else or something like that! So if the teleportation/banishment feature works on gods, then maybe it will. But it's kinda unclear what it's conditions for working are.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, that's what I'm saying.

It's a great weapon against most targets, but not against the very strong willed.

Thor's will is pretty damn high. Especially if you look at his higher end showings.

Originally posted by Q99
She put it around a son of Ares and Poof, banished him somewhere else or something like that! So if the teleportation/banishment feature works on gods, then maybe it will. But it's kinda unclear what it's conditions for working are.

Once again, lmao. I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone using battle field removal as an option of defeating Thor.

Because if something works on one God, it will automatically work on other Gods.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's will is pretty damn high. Especially if you look at his higher end showings.

Once again, lmao. I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone using battle field removal as an option of defeating Thor.

Because if something works on one God, it will automatically work on other Gods.

That's why I wouldn't count either lasso as a decider against these two smile

Though they're still useful simply as unbreakable weapons.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
That's why I wouldn't count either lasso as a decider against these two smile

Though they're still useful simply as unbreakable weapons.

I know you didn't. You see like an intelligent enough lad to me.

Even all four working together aren't strong enough to restrain either Thor or Superman although the lassos might work as useful distractions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.