Superman vs Sasquatch, Wrecker, Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on... fight middle of desert.. no ftl fighting..
team has basic knowledge of supes.. supes knows nothing of these guys.

Superman flies in to stop a bank robbery from some unknown low lvl metas.. he quickly takes down the wrecking crew with minor discomfort from their attacks.. he doesnt over analyzes it and runs off to stop the others..

Strike and Sasquatch trying to take down wrecker without injuring him are interrupted by supes.. who grabs thunderstrike and tosses him into a wall and gut checks Sasquatch.. and tries to heat vision the wrecker who blocks it and drains his energy using his crowbar..

The wrecker smiles.... sasquatch angry gets up and decides to fight this new guy 1st then take down wrecker.. thunderstrike rises from the rubble angry at being manhandled and treated like a child he swirls his mace and yells at supe.. dont you dare ignore me.. transporting everyone into the desert..

supes.. this construction motif you guys got going on might impressive the local ppl but not superman.. the mask and crow bar or that sledge hammer and axe strapped to your back doesnt exactly scream hero,,, nor does your large big foot mascot..

go ahead free shot just to show you that its easier to surrender to me then to fight.. (cocky smirk, hands on hips and unwavering S curl). inner theme song while standing cocky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qae_TUTeGo

theICONiac
Supes would look awfully funny with a big mace sticking out of his Kryptonian anus...

Omega Vision
Lol at WS's Anti-Superman butthurt raeg. laughing out loud

Wild Shadow
what are you talking about? i make all my post with cis on and usually a good intro and reason for fighting.. what is so anti supes about this?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293924-77209-thunderstrike.jpg

theICONiac
Originally posted by theICONiac
Supes would look awfully funny with a big mace sticking out of his Kryptonian anus...

Oops! Forgot to add the crowbar. drylaugh

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what are you talking about? i make all my post with cis on and usually a good intro and reason for fighting.. what is so anti supes about this?

Oh nothing. Just the words and general tone. That's all. And the poll choices.

Wild Shadow
Oops! Forgot to add the crowbar. drylaugh so how do you see the fight going?

theICONiac
so how do you see the fight going?

Unless Supes is in his spiffy CA or just took a vacation in the sun, then I see Asgardian magic/shag rug making Superman humble like in the old country.

The Pict
Supes stomps these jokers. He's (sorta) the best around!

superdur

theICONiac
Originally posted by The Pict
Supes stomps these jokers. He's (sorta) the best around!

superdur

And this is why your country is ruled by those wankers to the south of you big grin

Q99
There is the issue that only one can fly. If he tried melee with all three at the same time, there'd be trouble, but he can take on Thunderstrike then deal with the other two separately.

Spire
Supes stomps these jokers. He's the best around!

superdur

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99
There is the issue that only one can fly. If he tried melee with all three at the same time, there'd be trouble, but he can take on Thunderstrike then deal with the other two separately. thunderstrike isnt a push over and he could possibly pull a win by himself... TS could help keep him grounded. i want a thor smiley face

Rage.Of.Olympus
How powerful is Wrecker here?

What incarnation of Thunderstrike is this?

What level is Sasquatch at?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

What level is Sasquatch at? well if you read the OP you see i gave TS his axe strapped to his back as well as mace.. axe being the amp weapon he was carrying around through out his serious even to death.. i guess standard wrecker..*shoulder shrug* not sure about Sasquatch discuss it among yourself this is a forum debate..

The Pict
And this is why your country is ruled by those wankers to the south of you big grin

What based on our comic dabtes?! durfist

We have our own Parliament anyway forgetu

What level of Sasquatch is this?

None are on Supes level.

Wrecker was taken out (along with his crew) by the Runaways.

I've seen Sasquatch pierced by wooden stakes. This was his regular form when he took on Sabretooth.

Anyway none have the speed to tag Superman, ftl fighting or no.

Wild Shadow
are you serious?facepalm2

The Pict
are you serious?facepalm2

Are you? erm

You know how powerful Superman is.
This is the guy who battles cosmic world threatening entities. Carries pyramids (which weigh in the millions of tonnes) through space. Pushes against "two miles long" spaceships thrusting in his direction. Pushes a mini-solar system out of Earth's atmosphere. Flies across galaxies in minutes. Survives black holes.

C'mon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
None are on Supes level.

Wrecker was taken out (along with his crew) by the Runaways.

I've seen Sasquatch pierced by wooden stakes. This was his regular form when he took on Sabretooth.

Anyway none have the speed to tag Superman, ftl fighting or no.

This Thunderstrike is basically a blood lusted Thor with less versatility and power. He'd give Superman a very good run for his money on his own.

Wrecker at his higher showings most definitely is.

Haha, you better hope Mungi doesn't enter this thread.

Yes, because it's not as if Superman has never been tagged by slower opponents. And since you love low balling, Superman is slower than Shadowdragon, seriously struggles to lift some debris weighing around 80 tons and can't even stop the Daily Globe from falling.

Rage.Of.Olympus
well if you read the OP you see i gave TS his axe strapped to his back as well as mace.. axe being the amp weapon he was carrying around through out his serious even to death.. i guess standard wrecker..*shoulder shrug* not sure about Sasquatch discuss it among yourself this is a forum debate..

Team wins then.

The Pict
This Thunderstrike is basically a blood lusted Thor with less versatility and power. He'd give Superman a very good run for his money on his own.

Yes, because it's not as if Superman has never been tagged by slower opponents. And since you love low balling, Superman is slower than Shadowdragon.

If Mungi appears I'm off scared

Rage.Of.Olympus
Smart man.

quanchi112
Are you? erm

You know how powerful Superman is.
This is the guy who battles cosmic world threatening entities. Carries pyramids (which weigh in the millions of tonnes) through space. Pushes against "two miles long" spaceships thrusting in his direction. Pushes a mini-solar system out of Earth's atmosphere. Flies across galaxies in minutes. Survives black holes.

C'mon. And?

Spire

Yes, because it's not as if Superman has never been tagged by slower opponents. And since you love low balling, Superman is slower than Shadowdragon, seriously struggles to lift some debris weighing around 80 tons and can't even stop the Daily Globe from falling.

Oh? What's that? Someone wants to play the low-balling game?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Spire
Oh? What's that? Someone wants to play the low-balling game?

He started it! mad

But yea, I find it amusing that people start the low balling game since anyone with the sufficient knowledge can do the exact same to the character(s) your defending.

quanchi112
Oh? What's that? Someone wants to play the low-balling game? You started this low balling game months ago.

The Pict
Originally posted by quanchi112
And?

And so he's got them outclassed in strength, speed and durability. Didn't think I'd have to connect the dots for you.

You started this low balling game months ago.

shock

Wild Shadow
equal lvl strength with strike if not outright superior... magic bodies,., magic attacks magic wpns.. 3 to 1 and general knowledge of supes.. not hard at all to connect the dots..

Spire
You started this low balling game months ago.

Which month exactly?

Day and time would be awesome as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha.

quanchi112
And so he's got them outclassed in strength, speed and durability. Didn't think I'd have to connect the dots for you.

shock He'll need it since Thunderstrike can kill him with his axe. Three vs. 1 should be against a stronger more durable opponent.

Which month exactly?

Day and time would be awesome as well. Not doing your homework for you, buddy boy.

Wild Shadow
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/288764-22517-thunderstrike.jpg

carver9

What issue of shadow dragon are you talking about? If you have the scans, can you show it too me? I heard that lady shiva kept up with shadow dragon. I never seen the issue that you are talking about but can you post the fight so that I can see it because shadow dragon must be pretty fast.

Also, what happened to the character?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
What issue of shadow dragon are you talking about? If you have the scans, can you show it too me? I heard that lady shiva kept up with shadow dragon. I never seen the issue that you are talking about but can you post the fight so that I can see it because shadow dragon must be pretty fast.

Also, what happened to the character?

The Shadowdragon fight took place in Action Comics #707. And his fight with Lady Shiva happened in Showcase 96 #9.

It's late and I'm too lazy to scan it for you right now. I'll do it tomorrow if I remember.

Basically Shadowdragon outmaneuvers Clark and he even admits his faster. Shiva however beats the shit out of him as I recall.

I'm not sure.

Is everything good with the comic stuff I PM'ed you?

I could probably send you the link for both issues later tomorrow if you want.

Anyways, good night.

Stoic
I'm trying to imagine classic Thor up against this team, and I don't see Superman doing that much better than he would against them. I say Superman would win however he would be very banged up. Mantis and Kalibak has shown me that Superman can be beaten by a team of this power level.

celeyhyga17
spite thread

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
spite thread how so?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293914-14083-thunderstrike.jpg

celeyhyga17
how so?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293914-14083-thunderstrike.jpg

this is a stomp for team

Wild Shadow
a lot of ppl think supes will handle them easy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=531525&pagenumber=2

The Nuul
Supes wins.

SuperiorTech
Superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes wins. How?

-K-M-
I do like I can strike fear in a thread and I don't even have to post in it. Momma Mungi will be so proud

Also...speed wins and I'm awesome.

Wild Shadow
i really hope you read the OP... anyways magic ftw

Joker793
Superman takes the hit and learns not to underestimate them
Then Superman melts the ground
when they r neck deep he freezes it
then he stomps them literally

Wild Shadow
a single amp blow from the mace would ko supes.. hell a single hit from the axe would kill supes..

-K-M-
i really hope you read the OP... anyways magic ftw

I did, but even without going FTL the speed difference is to much.

Wild Shadow
how big of a difference could it be thunderstrike is able to casually swipe multiple bullets with a simple mace swipe knocking them all from the trajectory.

-K-M-
how big of a difference could it be thunderstrike is able to casually swipe multiple bullets with a simple mace swipe knocking them all from the trajectory.

Superman can easily do that...and more. If you said no speedblitz it's possible team magic could win using their abilities they have. However, Superman is stronger, more durable and much faster then each of them and can set the tone of the battle at his whim.

This is coming from the guy who created the Sasquatch and Wrecker respect thread.

Wild Shadow
what tempo.. the minute he gets hit with a magic blow from magical bodied constructs he is going to be trying to regain his composure if not outright ko'ed since everything about them is magic..

my personal view is you can throw a base human who is pure magic at supes and he would get knocked the f@#@ out.. i know it hasnt happen in comics and usually they have high lvl strength but the magic makes the difference..

either way a single blast form thunderstrike can and would disintegrates supes with how he is effected by the axe..

anyways care to do a respect thread for thunderstrike lord knows he needs one..

-Pr-
my personal view is you can throw a base human who is pure magic at supes and he would get knocked the f@#@ out.. i know it hasnt happen in comics and usually they have high lvl strength but the magic makes the difference..

it hasnt happened in the comics because thats not how it is.

magic has to be offensive and targeted at him to hurt him. or a magically empowered weapon.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -Pr-
it hasnt happened in the comics because thats not how it is.

magic has to be offensive and targeted at him to hurt him. or a magically empowered weapon. i just said that... no expression

-Pr-
i just said that... no expression

then why have that view?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -Pr-
then why have that view? b/c its what it should be.. but at the end its the lvl of magic behind the punch not the strength of the punch itself

-Pr-
b/c its what it should be.. but at the end its the lvl of magic behind the punch not the strength of the punch itself

why should it be, though?

Wild Shadow
b/c i never seen a human lvl person with high lvl magic hurting supes but it is what it should be we seen supes controlled by moderate lvl magic in the past.. we seen guys who have no magic manipulation whatsoever but have magic bodies and seen them f@## supes up but they only hurt him b/c of a combination of mild magic and high strength.. we seen guys like captain marvel who has access to raw power that should be able to summon to kill supes but all he does is charge his fist with mild amount of magic and knock him out with his strength..

i look at it that supes never seems to face a true raw magic force of power and if he did he should be killed.. the lvl of magic that odin or loki possess in their blast harnessed into a human body and send to ko supes should do the job..

i mean thunderstrike raw magic power should disintegrate supes without even factoring his physical stats..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293922-104502-thunderstrike.jpg

-Pr-
b/c i never seen a human lvl person with high lvl magic hurting supes but it is what it should be we seen supes controlled by moderate lvl magic in the past.. we seen guys who have no magic manipulation whatsoever but have magic bodies and seen them f@## supes up but they only hurt him b/c of a combination of mild magic and high strength.. we seen guys like captain marvel who has access to raw power that should be able to summon to kill supes but all he does is charge his fist with mild amount of magic and knock him out with his strength..

i look at it that supes never seems to face a true raw magic force of power and if he did he should be killed.. the lvl of magic that odin or loki possess in their blast harnessed into a human body and send to ko supes should do the job..

i mean thunderstrike raw magic power should disintegrate supes without even factoring his physical stats..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293922-104502-thunderstrike.jpg

superman has faced insanely powerful magical beings before.

magic in and of itself isn't harmful to superman. there has to be sufficient power behind it.

where did you get this "moderate magic" idea from?

-K-M-
So your using evidence of instances which didn't actually happen to Superman to prove your point? Interesting. Also once again hitting him either with a physical attack or energy blast is not going to be an easy feat.

Superman wins.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -K-M-
So your using evidence of instances which didn't actually happen to Superman to prove your point? Interesting. Also once again hitting him either with a physical attack or energy blast is not going to be an easy feat.

Superman wins. i am saying how it should be.. anyways i dont care what lvl of magic resistance ppl think supes is at but, he sure isnt surviving a combine blast of the axe or mace when strike is not holding back..

thunderstrike wins..

hitting supes will be a likely outcome in this fight,.,

-K-M-
How it should be and reality are two different things.

Why don't you just make a Thunderstrike vs. Superman thread already.

jalek moye
i am saying how it should be.. anyways i dont care what lvl of magic resistance ppl think supes is at but, he sure isnt surviving a combine blast of the axe or mace when strike is not holding back..

thunderstrike wins..

hitting supes will be a likely outcome in this fight,.,
hmmm so you think That Thunderstrike can easily oneshot him with yet you give him team mates for some reason. And any argument just becomes Thunder strike one shots him. Why make the thread then?.

carver9
Wildshadow, I get some of the things that you are saying and I kind of agree with it but Thunderstrike isnt pulling a majority against Supes. I could see him pulling some wins though, like maybe 3 or 4/10 but the majority, he havent proven himself that he can pull a majority from Supes.

He is still a bad a** though.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jalek moye
hmmm so you think That Thunderstrike can easily oneshot him with yet you give him team mates for some reason. And any argument just becomes Thunder strike one shots him. Why make the thread then?. its not just what i think.. it am simply giving extreme examples of what thunderstrike is capable of and also ppl dismissing his power which is extremely disingenuous in favor for supes..

do i think strike can kill supes with a single power blast? yes i know he can but i also know his CIS will heavily influence strikes options.. i think ppl rather ignore the capabilities of one character for another..
for example ppl are saying superman will not be touched as an option to avoid having to answer for magic injuring blows or even decapitation or evisceration..

strike is not starting off at his highest lvl but his standard lvl plus the possible option depending how the fight goes.. same with supes, supes isnt going to come in at superspeed or full blows without knowing what strength lvl these guys are at.. i think ppl need to start factoring in characters personalities instead of saying it wont happen b/c i said so.. that is the whole point of debating..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.