Galactus vs TGDS Darkseids Daxamite Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
That's three billion Daxamites.

And for this scenerio, Darkseid fixed them up so their powers don't rely on solar energy, and can't simply drained off or canceled out with red solar radiation.

Also, Galactus is at reasonable power levels. Not uber, not ridiculously weak either.. His "average" best between feedings.

Omega Vision
Galactus gets overwhelmed. Galactus could probably blast a Daxamite into Oblivion without having to resort to weakness exploitation/draining but I don't see him having the energy reserves to do that 3 billion times considering how he was metaphorically short on breath from breaking Thanos' force field when decently fed.

moonknight11
Galan obliterates them.

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Galactus gets overwhelmed. Galactus could probably blast a Daxamite into Oblivion without having to resort to weakness exploitation/draining but I don't see him having the energy reserves to do that 3 billion times considering how he was metaphorically short on breath from breaking Thanos' force field when decently fed.

Could PC Daxamites tank/survive his omni directional rage attack like he unleashed in Annihilation War?

Come to think of it, Annihilus and Nova did it....

quanchi112
Galactus, easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus, easily.

There's three billion of them here. Pre Crisis power levels.

You really think it'd be easy?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by cdtm
Could PC Daxamites tank/survive his omni directional rage attack like he unleashed in Annihilation War?

Come to think of it, Annihilus and Nova did it....
That attack destroyed two solar systems didn't it?

So its about as powerful as two Kryptonian/Daxamite sneezes. stick out tongue

galactusischere
Three solar systems and showed no sign of stopping. That was Galactus on his death bed now imagine how much damage fed Galan would dono expression

"herald my rage" FTW.

quanchi112
There's three billion of them here. Pre Crisis power levels.

You really think it'd be easy? He can just absorb them with minimal effort.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Three solar systems and showed no sign of stopping and that was Galactus on his death bed no expression

"herald my rage" FTW.
The Daxamite army was annihilating entire Galaxies IIRC.

Black bolt z
Think of an elephant with lion jaguar speed and Lion ferocity.Now think of 3 billion fire ants.There is a certain point at which,no matter how powerful you are,you can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

cdtm
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Think of an elephant with lion jaguar speed and Lion ferocity.Now think of 3 billion fire ants.There is a certain point at which,no matter how powerful you are,you can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

I'm actually thinking of ultimate humungousaur vs that army of regular humungousaurs.

I don't usually watch Ben Ten, but that was pretty awesome.

galactusischere
An exhausted and hungry Galactus teleported an entire galaxy throughout time and space with a mere thought. What's to stop Galactus from BFRing them?

TheTyrant

"herald my rage" FTW.

Pretty much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Galan gets overwhelmed but the Daxamite population takes a severe dive.

TheTyrant
Galactus collapses the omniverse on them.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66496/1233313-gog5_super.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus collapses the omniverse on them.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66496/1233313-gog5_super.jpg
That scan proves nothing. Lol.

TheTyrant
It proves that Galactus operates on an omniversal scale thus people like Phoenix, Ion, Parallax, Spectre, Imperiex, Omega, etc stand no chance against him. And that a marvel omniverse does exist.

Omega Vision
It proves that Galactus operates on an omniversal scale thus people like Phoenix, Ion, Parallax, Spectre, Imperiex, Omega, etc stand no chance against him. And that a marvel omniverse does exist.
No it really doesn't. Him mentioning the Omniverse doesn't prove Omniversal power anymore than me talking about black holes makes me an Astrophysicist. laughing out loud

kgkg
Galactus.

kevdude
No it really doesn't. Him mentioning the Omniverse doesn't prove Omniversal power anymore than me talking about black holes makes me an Astrophysicist. laughing out loud

laughing

TheTyrant
He fixed a problem that was wrecking havoc throughout the omniverse. He dealt with an omniversal damage/threat. That is significantly different than you mentioning a black hole and all of a sudden becoming an Astrophysicist.

cdtm
An exhausted and hungry Galactus teleported an entire galaxy throughout time and space with a mere thought. What's to stop Galactus from BFRing them?

Pre Crisis Superman was breaking time and dimension barriers under his own power all the time. It's how he hopped to Earth 2 and Earth Prime.

JakeTheBank

erm

Utrigita
Is he allowed to mind rape them?

Also factoring in how fighting in close proximity to Galactus have recently been portrayed, a part of the daxamite army will probably go insane or have no idea on what they are fighting etc.

Blanket
Galactus gets overwhelmed. Galactus could probably blast a Daxamite into Oblivion without having to resort to weakness exploitation/draining but I don't see him having the energy reserves to do that 3 billion times considering how he was metaphorically short on breath from breaking Thanos' force field when decently fed. And yet he was able to stalemate In-Betweener when he had no juice.
Don't let Quan's posts fool you, that was a low showing, in terms of power drainage anyway.

Anyway, one planet sized blast would be enough to hit all of them... and considering how powerful Galactus is... enough to kill them all, no? Keep in mind he was weakened when he destroyed 3+ star systems (9 solar systems), and it was still enough to kill a Watcher.

Also, this:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/brb_03_18.jpg

TheTyrant
Pre Crisis Superman was breaking time and dimension barriers under his own power all the time. It's how he hopped to Earth 2 and Earth Prime.

It doesn't matter. Galactus is an iceberg of dimensions. He has no boundary in realities.

The "herald my rage" would wipe them out.

Mshinu
Big G obliterates them with an omnidirectional blast.

They could potentially wear him down if they had time to spread out, form a strategy and attack in waves.. a thousand waves of three million daxamites each should do the trick.

Blanket
Interesting note: since they were so easily effected by DS' telepathy, how would the reality warping affect them with fighting Galactus?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Blanket
Also, this:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/brb_03_18.jpg Damn you beat me to it.

quanchi112
And yet he was able to stalemate In-Betweener when he had no juice.
Don't let Quan's posts fool you, that was a low showing, in terms of power drainage anyway.

Anyway, one planet sized blast would be enough to hit all of them... and considering how powerful Galactus is... enough to kill them all, no? Keep in mind he was weakened when he destroyed 3+ star systems (9 solar systems), and it was still enough to kill a Watcher.

Also, this:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/brb_03_18.jpg It wasn't a low showing considering how powerful Thanos' shields are.

the Darkone
Galactus turns the Daxamites into twinkies! Seriouly the Daxamites got own by Darkeid and Galactus is greater than darkseid in every way, Galactus will send them into oblivion.

illadelph12
Couldn't Galactus just, you know, do his matter/energy conversion thing and, well, EAT them? 3 billions bits of matter and energy, even sentient, super strong, heat vision spewing bits, is still like a hole lot of popcorn shrimp to him. They don't have any matter/energy manipulating ability to stop him. It's not like he has to go punch for punch with them, he could just do an area of effect conversion and draw them in like he would when eating a realm.

TheTyrant
he destroyed 3+ star systems (9 solar systems), and it was still enough to kill a Watcher.

When was this confirmed?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
Couldn't Galactus just, you know, do his matter/energy conversion thing and, well, EAT them? 3 billions bits of matter and energy, even sentient, super strong, heat vision spewing bits, is still like a hole lot of popcorn shrimp to him. They don't have any matter/energy manipulating ability to stop him. It's not like he has to go punch for punch with them, he could just do an area of effect conversion and draw them in like he would when eating a realm.
The thread states average, not uber levels of power. Also if CIS is on he won't think to do that. For his supposed super-intelligence Galactus behaves like a tard a lot of the time. stick out tongue

batdude123
He fixed a problem that was wrecking havoc throughout the omniverse. He dealt with an omniversal damage/threat. That is significantly different than you mentioning a black hole and all of a sudden becoming an Astrophysicist.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4817/adventuresofsuperman617kq4.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4233/adventuresofsuperman617fi2.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4817/adventuresofsuperman617kq4.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4233/adventuresofsuperman617fi2.jpg
All fear Superman and his Omniversal Vibrator.

TheTyrant
I am disappointed in Superman once again. Superman might be alive, but THE character is dead with all those feats that don't even make sense.

Omega Vision
I am disappointed in Superman once again. Superman might be alive, but THE character is dead with all those feats that don't even make sense.
Which is just your way of avoiding saying "by my logic Superman is an Omniversal power" stick out tongue

cdtm
All fear Superman and his Omniversal Vibrator.

Any idea which issue?

Black bolt z
All fear Superman and his Omniversal Vibrator. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Mshinu
Big G obliterates them with an omnidirectional blast.

They could potentially wear him down if they had time to spread out, form a strategy and attack in waves.. a thousand waves of three million daxamites each should do the trick. Probably do better in a million waves of 3 thousand.Or 3 million waves of one thousand.That would defintily wear him down.

galactusischere
When was this confirmed?

I don't think it ever was. I might be mistaken though.

TheTyrant
Keep in mind he was weakened when he destroyed 3+ star systems (9 solar systems), and it was still enough to kill a Watcher.

Again, when was this confirmed?

Blanket
Again, when was this confirmed? A star system is a cluster of at least 3 solar systems.

Galan007
Any idea which issue? http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2930/aosm.th.jpg

TheTyrant
A star system is a cluster of at least 3 solar systems.

I always thought that it said solar system instead of star system. Good to know that it was 9 solar systems.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2930/aosm.th.jpg Torrents, Galan?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Galan007

Blanket
I always thought that it said solar system instead of star system. Good to know that it was 9 solar systems. It never said how much he actually destroyed, just how much he was destroying.

It later said Galactus wiped the galaxy clean... ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.