Dracula vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

byrdgang21
I like Dracula in this one. And he is also of Atlantean descent.

Trackz
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I like Dracula in this one. And he is also of Atlantean descent. varnae is of atlantean decent, i don't think dracula is.

byrdgang21
On marvel site it says Dracula is atlantean descent in his bio

TheTyrant
Dracula was a warlord that got his ass kicked by Apocalypse centuries ago and more recently in 1800s(marvel time-line)

the ninjak
Dracula is a warlord from Eastern Europe who received the mantle of Lord of Vampires from Varnae.

It's a tough fight with Drac becoming mist straight away.
If his teeth can penetrate Namor's skin he will become as strong as Namor when he drinks some of his blood, and also Namor will become is slave within time.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Dracula was a warlord that got his ass kicked by Apocalypse centuries ago and more recently in 1800s(marvel time-line)

If Apocalypse wasn't so lucky and had others save him. Poccy would be one of Dracula's children.

Trackz
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dracula is a warlord from Eastern Europe who received the mantle of Lord of Vampires from Varnae.

It's a tough fight with Drac becoming mist straight away.
If his teeth can penetrate Namor's skin he will become as strong as Namor when he drinks some of his blood, and also Namor will become is slave within time.

If Apocalypse wasn't so lucky and had others save him. Poccy would be one of Dracula's children. true on both accounts, the mantle of vampire lord has atlantean decent, not dracula himself,

i don't think dracula would have a trouble biting anyone, he's bitten colossus if i remember correctly haha

the ninjak
Then Dracula wins again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.