Sundipped Superman Vs. Morg w/WoL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Superman just finished bathing at the sun for around 2 minutes. He says he's had enough and darts back to earth. No sooner than a second passes on his way back, he is surprised by something bright up ahead. He realized a portal just opened from an unkonwn dimension. Out comes Morg who was just recently revived by Galactus and granted him back his power cosmic. The power he gained from the waters of life has also been revived along with his resurrection.

Morg immediately smacks Superman with his axe. Superman quickly reataliates with a haymaker to the jaw. It's now a fight!!! Who wins?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Omega Vision
Superman.

carver9
Superman

JakeTheBank
Superman

Spire
Superman.

celeyhyga17
so sundipped supes > multiple heralds?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yes. Dead serious.

Omega Vision
I'd classify him as a Sub-Skyfather/Low Skyfather so yeah pretty much.

2 minutes worth of sundip?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
2 minutes worth of sundip?

lol yeah
I'd also like to add that doesn't the waters of life amp count for anything in this fight? It had mystical properties and not based on cosmic energy. We all know about Superman and magic. So......

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Yes. Dead serious. Originally posted by Omega Vision

This shit is crazy..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision

No... just no

Philosophía
Originally posted by Lord Feron
This shit is crazy.. I agree.

He overpowered the immensly advanced Brainiac technology, powered by Imperiex, a living Big Bang. He should be much higher.

Lord Feron

celeyhyga17
c'mon your better than that. You truly believe a sundipped superman for 2 minutes goes from high herald to skyfather level?

u sound like Mark Jackson announcing b-ball games.
"Come On, You're Better Than That!"

Philosophía
c'mon your better than that. You truly believe a sundipped superman for 2 minutes goes from high herald to skyfather level? Yes, because I read the comic where he did.

Have anything fact-based besides the meaningless "Do you truly believe that?! You should know better!!" to add, or you're going to ride the "he can't because he's Superman so he can't" bandwagon?

JakeTheBank
Sundipped is very different from sun amped, which is something I think some people forget.

celeyhyga17
wuts the best feat he did sundipped? i know he moved Warworld after a 15min sundip. Warworld is much smaller than earth btw. this is only a 2 min sundip.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Sundipped is very different from sun amped, which is something I think some people forget.
Sundipped looks all glowy and can do crazy stuff like overpower Imperiex amped Brainiac tech while Sun amped looks pretty much the same as regular but does things normal Superman can't...

Like defeating Darkseid. shifty

celeyhyga17
Sundipped looks all glowy and can do crazy stuff like overpower Imperiex amped Brainiac tech while Sun amped looks pretty much the same as regular but does things normal Superman can't...

Like defeating Darkseid. shifty

I can't recall how long was Superman's sundip in OWAW. Can anyone clarify?

moonknight11
Supes can't win. Now way. Morg overpowers him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman.

I for one never understood why people have such a hard on for Morg though. I personally think a pissed off Superman has a fair enough chance against him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman.

I for one never understood why people have such a hard on for Morg though. I personally think a pissed off Superman has a fair enough chance against him.

maybe the same way you have a hard on for you know who???

Happy Dance

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jessica Alba?

celeyhyga17
Jessica Alba?

I knew it!! Your a mind reader!!!

quanchi112
Superman.

I for one never understood why people have such a hard on for Morg though. I personally think a pissed off Superman has a fair enough chance against him. Morg with the wol would annihilate superman right after he impregnated Lois.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Morg with the wol would annihilate superman right after he impregnated Lois.

Of course he would.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I knew it!! Your a mind reader!!!

I yam what I yam.

quanchi112
Of course he would. I guess everything's settled then.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess everything's settled then.

On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you place your reading comprehension abilities?

celeyhyga17
On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you place your reading comprehension abilities?

lawl

laughing

quanchi112
On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you place your reading comprehension abilities? 10. Now where would you place yours?

tkitna
Morg would destroy Superman. I cant believe this is even up for debate.

Omega Vision
10. Now where would you place yours?
I bet you put all your stats at 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus
10. Now where would you place yours?

10? So you won't mind if I give you a little test would you?

Read my response to your post below. In that post I was being _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Morg with the wol would annihilate superman right after he impregnated Lois.

Of course he would.

In comparison to you or on a scale from 1 to 10?

quanchi112
I bet you put all your stats at 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic) Just comprehension and looks.

10? So you won't mind if I give you a little test would you?

Read my response to your post below. In that post I was being _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

In comparison to you or on a scale from 1 to 10? You're the same guy who thought Thor defeated the Sentry just because he was really hurt and it was mega powerful blast while I got it right like usual.

What do you give yourself out of ten?

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're the same guy who thought Thor defeated the Sentry just because he was really hurt and it was mega powerful blast while I got it right like usual.

What do you give yourself out of ten?

I noticed your inability to answer my question.

*Sigh*

So it isn't only _ _ _ _ _ _ _ that is beyond your ability to comprehend. Since when do they allow the usage of the internet in Autism wards?

quanchi112
I noticed your inability to answer my question.

*Sigh*

So it isn't only _ _ _ _ _ _ _ that is beyond your ability to comprehend. Since when do they allow the usage of the internet in Autism wards? What question was that? I answered your first one and you still haven't answered the first question I posed to you and where I come from that's just plain rude. I come from ohio by the way.

TheTyrant
Morg. SD Superman is no Thanos.

Blanket
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/0e/Morrissey_what.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Morg. SD Superman is no Thanos. thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Sundipped is very different from sun amped, which is something I think some people forget. Sun amped Superman would also destroy Morg.Originally posted by celeyhyga17
wuts the best feat he did sundipped? i know he moved Warworld after a 15min sundip. Warworld is much smaller than earth btw. this is only a 2 min sundip. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I can't recall how long was Superman's sundip in OWAW. Can anyone clarify? I like how you randomly spit up your unsupported assumptions like facts, and then, the next post, you show that you have no ideea what you're talking about and you're just bullshitting your way through the discussion.

Lord Feron

Black bolt z
Is sundipped really make him that much stronger.My understanding is superman<Surfer<<<Morg w/ WOL.

JakeTheBank
Sundipped Superman is beyond High Herald, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.