Etrigan vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

celeyhyga17
which Herc?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
which Herc?
Marvel

Wild Shadow
Hercules can tank firelord's fire attacks.. i say herc can take the mystic hellfire as well.. i could see herc winning.. kick to the jewels for the win

leonidas
i'm sure he meant which version of marvel herc, which, given that there is no mention in the thread automatically means current.

this is a very tough fight. etrigan DID slug kal from the earth to the moon but i still wouldn't say etrigan is clearly stronger. his hellfire would certainly be a problem. guerss i'd give a slight edge to etrigan but like i said, this would make for a very cool fight. good match up.

Warlord
Etrigan ftw...physical stats close but much more options for this fight

JakeTheBank
Herc gets pissed about Etrigan's rhyming shtick and kicks him in the balls.

Prep-Man
Etrigan.

Wild Shadow
unless etrigan has a counter to the kick to the crotch he is not winning this.

Prep-Man
Can Herc protect himself from Hellfire and spells? Etrigan has a lot more going for him than strength, speed, and healing.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Etrigan.

Gecko4lif
Etrigan has no crotch

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Etrigan has no crotch well then if that is true he wins.. but think about it who really wins in the end?

JakeTheBank
lol

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
well then if that is true he wins.. but think about it who really wins in the end?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/659845-544a071_super.jpg

JakeTheBank
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/49344/1092757-hercules_thumbs_up_super.jpg

Wild Shadow
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/49/Heracles-rapist.jpg

JakeTheBank
Different Hercules.

That Herc is a douche.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Different Hercules.

That Herc is a douche. its cool i dont mine and i know who it is.. DC one but gods are just aspects of the other.. stick out tongue avatars if you will..

besides it has a particular woman in a position she should be in.

JakeTheBank
its cool i dont mine and i know who it is.. DC one but gods are just aspects of the other.. stick out tongue avatars if you will..

besides it has a particular woman in a position she should be in.

Ah, okay.

Pretty bogus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules wins solely on the fact that he is so awesome.

Wild Shadow
my question is what offensive or defensive spells does etrigan have that would give him an edge or he can cast b4 a kick to the crotch, gut or punch to the grill cant stop?

celeyhyga17
unless etrigan has a counter to the kick to the crotch he is not winning this.

he's immune to the crotch kick. demons have their cohones located somewhere else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.