Weakest being in DC that could defeat a Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
It can be a PC character or Post Crisis. We're talking average Celestials, not elites like Arishem or Exitar.

Defeat need not mean killing/destruction, merely driving the Celestial away or forcing a retreat.

cdtm
Possibly a Promethean Giant. Those are sort of like DC's Celestials, as omnipotent beings who solved virtually every secret of the universe except what's behind the Source Wall..

TheTyrant
Galactus clone Prime

Colossus-Big C
a monitor

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
a monitor

No way.

cdtm
a monitor

That's overkill.

Just one of their number threatened the multiverse, and the rest were multiverse feeding vampires.

Lord Feron
Maybe a spectre on his best ****ing day ever.

galactusischere
Originally posted by cdtm
That's overkill.

Just one of their number threatened the multiverse, and the rest were multiverse feeding vampires.

The monitors are weak from what I've seen.

cdtm
Originally posted by galactusischere
The monitors are weak from what I've seen.

Morrison retcon.

The DCU is now a germ within the body of the original Primal Monitor, and the race of Monitors are probes of the Prime Monitor. Mandrakk was a Monitor, and was basically threatening to bleed the entire DCU dry..

Spire
What kind of Celestial?

'Standing around doing nothing' Celestial?

Or 'Celestial fighting back' Celestial?

Gecko4lif
Even ds steps out the way for a Promethean Giant

So i dont think that is the weakest.

Especially considering trillions of years are perceived as a second to them and even in the new gods true forms they are around the size of a speck of dust in comparison

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Even ds steps out the way for a Promethean Giant

So i dont think that is the weakest.

Especially considering trillions of years are perceived as a second to them and even in the new gods true forms they are around the size of a speck of dust in comparison kubik explained the same sort of thing to kosmos concerning the celestials, but actually stated there was an enormous gulf between their powers.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kubik explained the same sort of thing to kosmos concerning the celestials, but actually stated there was an enormous gulf between their powers.
Which makes their inability to take out Thor in a timely fashion inexplicable.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Ever try to swat a fly with your bare hands while playing videos games?

Same thing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ever try to swat a fly with your bare hands while playing videos games?

Same thing
It was more like swatting a fly down and having that fly get up again stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
It was more like swatting a fly down and having that fly get up again stick out tongue

It was because that fly's power was maximum. uhuh

Colossus-Big C
some one told me that cosmic cubes are on the same level as infinity gems, but the cube beings themselves are what is below celestials in power and are skyfather level at most

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It was because that fly's power was maximum. uhuh
Yeah the fly turned around and ripped up the guy's T-shirt. One bad ass fly. laughing out loud

King Kandy
What, that's never happened to you? Try smacking a fly with your hand while it's flying... usually it will get up in short order.

Galan007
Lord Havok with a smidgen of prep.

Wild Shadow
if you simply smack a fly from the air with an open hand they course correct like nothing alive should... imagine a fly with jet fighter gear shades and helmet.. screaming course correct and pulling out of a dive..

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if you simply smack a fly from the air with an open hand they course correct like nothing alive should... imagine a fly with jet fighter gear shades and helmet.. screaming course correct and pulling out of a dive..

I just did. And it was hilarious

rotiart
I hit a moth the other day mid air. It flew like seven feet hitthe wall dropped five feet to the ground.. And acted wounded. I came over to finish the job and the guy started flying at my face like he was a Japanese kamikazi pilot and I was the USS midway. Bastard killer moth... Killed it after twenty freaking minutes...

Anyways I think thanos killed a celestial and galactus was amazed at the feat though I forget if there was context...

Odin in destroyer armor full backed by all the other skyfathers... With the odinsword or twilight I forget which.. Cut off a celestials arm...

Whoever u are looking for in dc should be above skyfather level... Ie parallax or scar... Etc

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor > Stairs > Darkseid

Taking on Cosmic Beings should be noted as one of Thor's special skills at this point.

Galan007
Originally posted by rotiart
Anyways I think thanos killed a celestial and galactus was amazed at the feat though I forget if there was context... Thanos had THOTI in that instance.

quanchi112
a monitor Depends on which Monitors you are discussing here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.