Wolverine and bullseye Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
random encounter so CIS is on for superman

Wolverines adamantium bones and claws are laced with kryptonite
bullseye(who also has adamantium bones and healing factor )by the way
has a bunch of kryptonite arrrows

Wild Shadow
bullseye doesnt have a healing factor!!

Blanket
How did they get kryptonite in Wolverine's claws?

spidermonkey
Originally posted by Blanket
How did they get kryptonite in Wolverine's claws?

The same way adamantium "got into" his claws and bones...

... I guess...

Superman would win, though.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

can u just humor him and agree that he does? laughing

anyways, superman flies a mile up in the sky. then he looks down and sees they have kryptonite at the ready. he then proceeds to fry each one to the bone!!!

Blanket
bullseye doesnt have a healing factor!! Apparently he does for this thread.

HOW he got it though is another question entirely. Was it like Deadpool's?
Questions need answers before we move forward here.

Wild Shadow
wouldnt happen cis is always on in a forum battle unless stated otherwise..

superman would talk down to them with hands on hip and give them a free shot logan would decapitate him or gut check him ftw

http://www.superman-picture.com/superman-8.jpg
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-5/superman-brandon-routh.jpg

Konton
kal

JakeTheBank
Superman. His Kryptonite soak/resistance is huge nowadays.

HV from afar wins this

BlackZero30x
not only does bullseye's accuracy not matter here but superman destroys them

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman. His Kryptonite soak/resistance is huge nowadays. his kryptonite resistence wouldnt matter when logan is using it to bypass his invulnerability with his adamantium mind you even without it imo should happen anyways..

Mister.,. i stand with my chest out and spit curl cape blowing in the wind while i talk down to ppl and humor you with a free shot

JakeTheBank
his kryptonite resistence wouldnt matter when logan is using it to bypass his invulnerability with his adamantium mind you even without it imo should happen anyways..

Provided Superman engages them in close combat and decides to allow Logan to stab him. With his extra sensory powers, he could see that they are packing K-based weapons. Superman only really loses this if he's hampered by tons of PIS, imo.

Wild Shadow
superman would only know of the kryptonite if he turned on his extrasensory perception and focused on it..

unless they are glowing green which might happen with the bulleye's arrows.. logan's claw laced really shouldnt glow imo.. and even if it did logan at times has kept his claws retracted till the moment of connection..

JakeTheBank
superman would only know of the kryptonite if he turned on his extrasensory perception and focused on it..

unless they are glowing green which might happen with the bulleye's arrows.. logan's claw laced really shouldnt glow imo.. and even if it did logan at times has kept his claws retracted till the moment of connection..

He's used his powers before to gauge threats and how best to respond, especially in people are nearby. Against two unknowns, there's no reason to assume he won't when it's perfectly within his power set and character alike.

Wild Shadow
either way supes cis on the guys can get a couple of wins against his dumb@$$

The Nuul
Supes stomps.

Mshinu
Supes uses his super speed to take Logan`s cigar and steps on it. Hands on hips, supes goes smoking is bad mmmmmmkay Wolverine, the secondhand smoke is killing kids at your school!
Wolvie: Yer gonna regret that bub. SNIKTY-STABB!

Repeat x 10

The Nuul
Once Supes senses theres K around then he would stop playing around and he ends the fight.

Wild Shadow
by the time he senses the K he be on the ground spasmaming from being gutted..

K doesnt really have a wide range...

Supes: oh Rao oh Rao.. i mean God oh God..

grimify
clean sweep for superman without any effort.

batdude123

facepalm

Wild Shadow
http://superherouniverse.com/superheroes/images/jonah-hex/wallpaper/jonah-vs-superman.jpg

godking
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
random encounter so CIS is on for superman

Wolverines adamantium bones and claws are laced with kryptonite
bullseye(who also has adamantium bones and healing factor )by the way
has a bunch of kryptonite arrrows Superman even with CIS on.

Mshinu
by the time he senses the K he be on the ground spasmaming from being gutted..

K doesnt really have a wide range...

Supes: oh Rao oh Rao.. i mean God oh God..

Pretty much..

http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/7888/bf8b1078879974.gif
http://www.imagebam.com/image/bf8b1078879974/

Wild Shadow
thats pis b/c superman is almost immune to kryptonite now and he should have seen it coming with superspeed and the knife should have shattered.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
http://superherouniverse.com/superheroes/images/jonah-hex/wallpaper/jonah-vs-superman.jpg exactly, the superman wanking is ridiculous
sick

JakeTheBank
No one's wanking Superman at all. no expression

Wild Shadow
are you sure?

http://www.geekstir.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wtfsuperman.jpg

Colossus-Big C
No one's wanking Superman at all. no expression erm

Colossus-Big C
are you sure?

http://www.geekstir.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wtfsuperman.jpg
jump victory

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
erm

I see your erm and raise you a no

Who's wanked Superman in this thread? So far I see people agreeing that Superman wins, but nothing even close to wanking. Hell, if anything, I see more evidence of people getting pissed that Superman has a solid chance of winning the majority despite his weakness being involved.

batdude123
The so-called "Superman wanking" on KMC is nonexistant.

It's a figment of the much more prominent Superman haters' minds.

JakeTheBank
I mean, shit, Superman is far from my favorite character in DC, but I don't harbor some kind of vendetta against him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by batdude123
The so-called "Superman wanking" on KMC is nonexistant.

It's a figment of the much more prominent Superman haters' minds. qft
and I'm a hater

StiltmanFTW

Tell that to Bendis.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tell that to Bendis.

And while you're at it describe everyother character he writes.

The Nuul
Colossus C is not even a real Supes hater anyways....

Bentley
thats pis b/c superman is almost immune to kryptonite now and he should have seen it coming with superspeed and the knife should have shattered.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, the next panel he blasts the knife and stomps the girl holding it no expression

Tip: Read comics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then... he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him."

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then... he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him."

Public Enemies was great.

BerserkersRage
Supes all day, every day!

I mean, shit, Superman is far from my favorite character in DC, but I don't harbor some kind of vendetta against him.

The voice(s) of reason. Thank you. The same can be said about quite a few characters, both Marvel and DC. I'm not even a Superman fan, but even I noticed that people use him as a comparison. (insert hero name) is stronger or more durable or faster than SUPERMAN. Then, they have him losing to street levelers. Get real, boys and girls!

One last observation. Some of the peeps who are claiming Superman wanking are the most notorious wankers on KMC. It is actually predictable what they are gonna say in a thread containing their favs. I guess it takes a wanker to know a wanker.

RomulusX
If superman jobs his way and doesn't check for kryptonite, he'll likely lose. If he notices before he gets close, then they are dead in .00000000000000000001 of a second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.