immortal ironfist vs wwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
ironfist at his best vs the walking earthquake: hulk

Q99
Hulk every time.

cdtm
Hulk wins for spite.

jalek moye
Spite

dmills
Stalemate. He won't be able to hit Danny and Danny can't do jack to harm the Hulk. wink

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Stalemate. He won't be able to hit Danny and Danny can't do jack to harm the Hulk. wink

WWH will obliterate the ground Iron Fist is on. Miles and miles of it. Iron Fist will be out of balance for the whole thing. Spite.

Blanket
Fist, but it's a hard fought 10/10.

guy222
WWH

Bouboumaster
Hulk stomp 10/10

cdtm
Originally posted by Blanket
Fist, but it's a hard fought 10/10.

What can Danny do in this fight, besides try and avoid getting hurt?

He's more than agile enough to survive, but I'm not seeing any offensive options on his part that'd make this a real fight..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Fist jumping around and frustrating Green Scar, making him angry, is the last thing Danny would want to do.

Honestly, the best option in this fight for Danny is to surrender, run away, or knock himself out.

Eventually Hulk will use a thunder clap which will be all she wrote for Danny.

Blanket
Originally posted by cdtm
What can Danny do in this fight, besides try and avoid getting hurt?

He's more than agile enough to survive, but I'm not seeing any offensive options on his part that'd make this a real fight.. Break his jaw, orbital, and neck, via fist.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blanket
Break his jaw, orbital, and neck, via fist.

Fist is good, but THAT good? You're basically saying Fist hits harder than any of the class 100 bricks Hulks ever faced.. To my knowledge, Fist is in the "Make Iron Man feel it" weight class, while Hulks tanked blows from characters who can send IM flying...

Even granting that though, he won't really slow Hulk down with his healing factor. You basically need a one kill KO to stop that version of Hulk, the way he heals up... (Brain penetration, maybe..)

dmills
I have no doubt that he can penetrate the Hulks skin, but IDK if he can get through his skull. But with the way Marvel has been writing Danny lately, would any of you be shocked if he did?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes.

Iron Fist would get absolutely annihilated. Hiroim beat him in World War Hulk as I recall.

dmills
Pak phucked up the continuity with that BS. His Iron Fist hadn't become amped up yet. They even still had him wearing his big popped collar costume iirc. Part of the long list of PIS and BS in WWH.

Wild Shadow
wow at ppl at the defense of IF vs hiroim... any ways hulk murders the fool with nothing but a single bloody lip that heals in seconds from IF repeated IF punch that get shrugged off

dmills
^^^ I know the Wolverine fanboy isn't talking stick out tongue

Anyway, Iron Fist wasn't yet portrayed as uber Iron Fist outside of his own comic until sometime between Secret Invasion and Dark Reign.

dmills
Ok I just checked. As I thought, Danny hadn't recieved his amp in the WWH timeline. He recieved his amp in Immortal Iron Fist #6 which came out around the same time as WWH #3 where his fight with Hiroim happened. Pak was using Danny prior to his upgrade.

Also he didn't begin to master his chi and show uber feats until issues 7-17, which was after WWH was over. So you can throw that fight with Hiroim out.

Next.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Q99
Hulk every time.

Wild Shadow
the ironfist shatters when it meets the green skin Goliath.. too bad it wasnt adamantium fist

dmills
^^^Fail. The Iron Fist is invulnerable.

Anyway as I said earlier, stalemate. I can see IF landing shots and drawing blood, but I can't see him putting Hulk down. The Hulk wouldn't land one hit.

Wild Shadow
thunder clap would eventually be employed

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ironfist at his best vs the walking earthquake: hulk

WTF? You made a spite thread....I didnt see this coming.

Wild Shadow
if it were spite ppl wouldnt be debating.. shifty

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if it were spite ppl wouldnt be debating.. shifty

its still spite.
the only ones who are debating whether Iron Fist can beat Hulk don't count. cause you know... they may be a little.... you know....

j/k

hulk isnt as limited as people think he is. He does have area attacks than can blanket the entire battlefield and reach faster opponents wherever they are. A thundeclap will shatter all the bones in IF's body and that will be it.

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
hulk isnt as limited as people think he is. He does have area attacks than can blanket the entire battlefield and reach faster opponents wherever they are. A thundeclap will shatter all the bones in IF's body and that will be it.

At the least, it should stun him long enough to land a good attack.

Fixit did it to Spidey, who's about as agile as Danny, and a WWH Thunderclap should be a lot more powerful.

Danny will also have trouble dodging if Hulk starts tearing up the battlefield. If nothing else, he can't dodge forever.. He'll get tired, Hulk won't.

battleclub
WWH takes it 10/10 and Lol at the fanboys that are trying to defend IF

the ninjak
How is IF going to handle a Thunder Clap blasting him into the sky?

battleclub
dude wwh will just rip the ground if stands on and its not like hulk cant touch him just like he grabbed X23 and anyone else who he ever fought he will tag iron fist and all he needs is a single hit

plus WWH has huge log arms he will reach iron fist without too much trouble and shit stomp him

Rage.Of.Olympus
This still going on?

Hulk 10/10. Danny doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Wild Shadow
danny chi amps to world breaking, train wreaking..nuke tanking lvls

danny ftw 10/10 poor WWH angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.