Team Pym vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Hank Pym (with Wasp gear)
Jocasta
Ultron
Vision
Wonder Man (non suckass one)
Grim Reaper
Scarlet Witch (Pre-Disassembled)

vs.

Thanos

Team Pym gets 72 hours worth of prep and has access to any and all resources within Pym's means to obtain. Thanos has no prep or artifacts.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Jocasta
Ultron
Vision
Grim Reaper

vs.

Thanos

Team Pym gets 72 hours worth of prep and has access to any and all resources within Pym's means to obtain. Thanos has no prep or artifacts.

Team Pym wins hard. Thanos is in so much trouble, he doesn't know who he's f##king with.

amnesia
Scientist supreme ftw!

guy222
thanos loses

Mshinu
Pym got a new sience project after this fight: get artificial teeth to replace the set forcibly removed by Pimp Slap.

the ninjak
Originally posted by amnesia
Scientist supreme ftw!

Good man! the fan club is growing nicely big grin

Blair Wind
What is up with the Pym love lately? confused

basilisk
These days, with 72 hours prep, I'd go with Scientist Supreme.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Because Pym is awesome.

HueyFreeman
What is up with the Pym love lately? confused Its since he was cockstroked in the mighty avengers series. Favorite moment of that series for me is still when Reed told pym he knew more about pym particles. The expression on everyones face was hilarious.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Its since he was cockstroked in the mighty avengers series. Favorite moment of that series for me is still when Reed told pym he knew more about pym particles. The expression on everyones face was hilarious.

What exactly did he do in the series?

edit: I know he got told he's the Scientist Supreme by Eternity - wiki is helpful sometimes - but what feats does he have that have recently bolstered so much love?

HueyFreeman
What exactly did he do in the series?

edit: I know he got told he's the Scientist Supreme by Eternity - wiki is helpful sometimes - but what feats does he have that have recently bolstered so much love? The whole "pym space" thing. He basically figured a way to anchor through time and space, allowing portals to anywhere . He created a device that was able to capture loki. And the whole "Eternity thing " in which hes supposedly going to find the link between magic and science. The mighty series was just one bit c-stroke for pym on the level of pak with hulk.

amnesia
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
The whole "pym space" thing. He basically figured a way to anchor through time and space, allowing portals to anywhere . He created a device that was able to capture loki. And the whole "Eternity thing " in which hes supposedly going to find the link between magic and science. The mighty series was just one bit c-stroke for pym on the level of pak with hulk.

Not that much of stroking, Pak faps to hulk at night.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by amnesia
Not that much of stroking, Pak faps to hulk at night. I dont know man. Every issue I felt like the writer was beating me over the head with "Pym is so smart".

the Darkone
Thanos will b***h slap everybody, pym needs 72 hrs to sign this will ready. Thanos has teach that would make pym wet his panties.

Joker793
Team pym

the ninjak
big grin

Warlord
wanda even pre disassembled was using cthonic chaos magic and has feats like hurting the half of inbetweener orone shooting the wrecking crew. the team can buy her time to tailor a hex especially for thanos ftw

BattleMage
I'm going with The mad TITAN FTW

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos will b***h slap everybody, pym needs 72 hrs to sign this will ready. Thanos has teach that would make pym wet his panties.

Nah, the current Thanos is a naked, bumbling oaf that couldn't even kill Bug. Pym uses prep to get that fragment of the Cosmic Cube from P.E.G.A.G.U.S.E.S. and stomps him.

Black bolt z
Thanos loses.Hard.

JakeTheBank
bump

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos loses.Hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nah, the current Thanos is a naked, bumbling oaf that couldn't even kill Bug. Pym uses prep to get that fragment of the Cosmic Cube from P.E.G.A.G.U.S.E.S. and stomps him. Thanos was only defeated by a cc despite him being mindless and destroying an entire planet while mindless. Great showing for Thanos.

celeyhyga17

Read his run on Mighty Avengers. He's the shiet! Also he shows his women who where's the pants! Team Pym takes this. Happy Dance

the ninjak
Pym took on the Previous King of the Inhumans using his Dr Who pen as a sword.....he didn't even have to do it. He did it because he is that hard now!

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos was only defeated by a cc despite him being mindless and destroying an entire planet while mindless. Great showing for Thanos.

Thanos was beaten by a nearly depleted cube. He couldn't kill Bug or Raccoon even at full range blast. He ran around as a retarded, naked, and fat homo - great showing indeed.

Pym strips Thanos of his gear and drops this chump into unspace. If he's pissed, he'll drop him in the Cancerverse where Thanos will shrivel up like a bug.

the ninjak
Thanos was beaten by a nearly depleted cube. He couldn't kill Bug or Raccoon even at full range blast. He ran around as a retarded, naked, and fat *** - great showing indeed.

Dude killed the home planet of the Universal Church of Truth while in baby mode......cmon!

I think you're just messin around.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dude killed the home planet of the Universal Church of Truth while in baby mode......cmon!

I think you're just messin around.

Dude killed canon fodders.

the ninjak
A planet full of people with police that could harness faith based belief attacks.

psycho gundam
Thanos was beaten by a nearly depleted cube. He couldn't kill Bug or Raccoon even at full range blast. He ran around as a retarded, naked, and fat homo - great showing indeed. they said numerously that he wasn't done his transformation. i guess since he came out of that warlock chrysalis he was still "soft" like dragonflies and the like are for a while.

quanchi112
Thanos was beaten by a nearly depleted cube. He couldn't kill Bug or Raccoon even at full range blast. He ran around as a retarded, naked, and fat homo - great showing indeed.

Pym strips Thanos of his gear and drops this chump into unspace. If he's pissed, he'll drop him in the Cancerverse where Thanos will shrivel up like a bug. They needed a cc to do so. Odin failed to kill ants and Thanos just butchered billions by himself prior to while in a rage. Great showing for Thanos to overcome Drax his k-nite even though he fought an entire team while mindless.

His powers are still growing too.Originally posted by psycho gundam
they said numerously that he wasn't done his transformation. i guess since he came out of that warlock chrysalis he was still "soft" like dragonflies and the like are for a while. Owned.

Zauriel
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Jocasta
Ultron
Vision
Grim Reaper

vs.

Thanos

Hank Pym, Vision, Ultron, Wonderman, and Scarlet witch are the only characters that matter here, and with 72 hours of prep, with Thanos getting none and no artifacts, means this is a win for the team. Any less than 3 days prep and they would lose. But with it, the team takes it

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team.

the ninjak
Yeah Team wins. Pym can put him through a Pym Pocket and dump him somewhere in the Infinite Mansion with the teams aid.

Lostedge
What is this Anti-Thanos movement going on? It should be Thanos prep. vs Pym prep, and Thanos would reign supreme.

With prep. almost any genius could take down Galactus.

Warlord
team

WhiteWitchKing
Owned.

LOl. Yet again you prove how dumb you are Quanchi. Weren't you the one crying about how fights are to use the current versions according to KMC rules. Well, his current version couldn't take out Raccon or Bug. Until he's reached this full manifestion, my point still stands correct. Maybe you should go back to the rules section and start reading from the beginning.

quanchi112
LOl. Yet again you prove how dumb you are Quanchi. Weren't you the one crying about how fights are to use the current versions according to KMC rules. Well, his current version couldn't take out Raccon or Bug. Until he's reached this full manifestion, my point still stands correct. Maybe you should go back to the rules section and start reading from the beginning. His full powers aren't back yet and he still destroyed an entire world while mindless. Even while depowered it took a cc to beat a mindless Thanos. Great showing, sport.

Black bolt z
Not really.

Nihilist
Not really. What's not really about it.

quanchi112
Not really. What did I get wrong here?

WhiteWitchKing
What did I get wrong here?

What does great showing have to do with anything in this fight? He currently doesn't have full power status here so Pym with a CC fragment would stomp him. Even at full status, a CC would still stomp him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
What's not really about it. Not that impressive.

quanchi112
What does great showing have to do with anything in this fight? He currently doesn't have full power status here so Pym with a CC fragment would stomp him. Even at full status, a CC would still stomp him. That's speculation. We know a weakened Thanos without his mind and after he slaughtered an entire world can be beaten by a cc but that's all we know. Great showing for Thanos.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not that impressive. Do you know what a cc is?

the ninjak
It's an impressive showing...especially considering he was about at 30%.

Nihilist
Not that impressive. What, being nothing like full power, destroying a entire planet worth of people, one shotting Drax(a guy who previously killed him) and a cosmic cube only just been able to ko him, and it took 3 strong telepaths to subdue him, again all while he was weak.

WhiteWitchKing
That's speculation. We know a weakened Thanos without his mind and after he slaughtered an entire world can be beaten by a cc but that's all we know. Great showing for Thanos. Do you know what a cc is?

LMAO. So you emphasis that Thanos was weak but act as if it was a full CC he that kicked his ass? That thing had one more wish left. It's not a speculation considering Thanos is not even close to a Cosmic Cube in power. He even admitted Kosmos made herself vulnerable by taking form and that was an unstable Kosmos. Pym with a CC would stomp Thanos.

Wait, if you don't know what a CC is than why are you arguing it's speculation that a CC could take a full powered current Thanos out? If you don't know, I'd advise you not to make such ridiculous statements.

A CC is among one of the many ultimate powers sought by Thanos because he lacked said power to dominate the universe. Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself Quanchi.

the ninjak
Thanos was severely weakened in after his rebirth.

The CC regardless of it having one hit left in it. Couldn't kill him.

Though it was modified to kill Magus.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
Thanos was severely weakened in after his rebirth.

The CC regardless of it having one hit left in it. Couldn't kill him.

Though it was modified to kill Magus.

Of course it couldn't kill him, he's Death's champion. Death > CC. But he got KTFO and getting knocked out liked that is a win on this forum. He might not be killed at this point, but you can lobotomize his mind or dump him into the Crunch.

Nihilist
Reaching much.

quanchi112
LMAO. So you emphasis that Thanos was weak but act as if it was a full CC he that kicked his ass? That thing had one more wish left. It's not a speculation considering Thanos is not even close to a Cosmic Cube in power. He even admitted Kosmos made herself vulnerable by taking form and that was an unstable Kosmos. Pym with a CC would stomp Thanos.

Wait, if you don't know what a CC is than why are you arguing it's speculation that a CC could take a full powered current Thanos out? If you don't know, I'd advise you not to make such ridiculous statements.

A CC is among one of the many ultimate powers sought by Thanos because he lacked said power to dominate the universe. Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself Quanchi. I am saying to need a cc to beat a mindless weakened Thanos after he just crushed billions of opponents is a great showing. A low showing would be falling to an army of ants with an army backing you up. I mean use your head you don't even seem to grasp what a low showing is.

Of course it couldn't kill him, he's Death's champion. Death > CC. But he got KTFO and getting knocked out liked that is a win on this forum. He might not be killed at this point, but you can lobotomize his mind or dump him into the Crunch. His powers are returning and he doesn't have to go through billions while mindless on this board to win a fight.

WhiteWitchKing
I am saying to need a cc to beat a mindless weakened Thanos after he just crushed billions of opponents is a great showing. A low showing would be falling to an army of ants with an army backing you up. I mean use your head you don't even seem to grasp what a low showing is.

His powers are returning and he doesn't have to go through billions while mindless on this board to win a fight.

He'd just have to find his way out of unspace.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
Reaching much.

Which part?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course it couldn't kill him, he's Death's champion. Death > CC. But he got KTFO and getting knocked out liked that is a win on this forum. He might not be killed at this point, but you can lobotomize his mind or dump him into the Crunch.

It was stated he can't be killed because he's Death Champion? Scans please

Nihilist
Which part? All of it.

quanchi112
He'd just have to find his way out of unspace. Teleportation.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It was stated he can't be killed because he's Death Champion? Scans please WWK just makes stuff up all the time and thinks he can get away with it. I guess according to him he's death's champion and is unkillable even though that makes no sense whatsoever and hasn't been stated at all during this entire run.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It was stated he can't be killed because he's Death Champion? Scans please

He's back again because Death needed a strong enough champion to beat Adam Magus and the Cancerverse. Thanos admitted that his resurrection was because of the "machinations of some darker power" and not just Warlock's efforts to ward off the Magus. If it's not Death and Oblivion, then I'd love to know who. Most of these guys are pawns in a war between the abstracts. If Death isn't responsible for Thanos' resurrection, then why is he going to exhibit "an anomalous reading" and "charged with esorteric or non-local PROPERTIES and ENERGIES" according to Lord Mar-Vell? Since when does a cocoon do that to someone? It was Death that resurrected him and upgraded him to restore the balance between life and death at the beginning of the Infinity Gauntlet books. It's Death acting again to prevent life from winning, hence Thanos is resurrected again.

Furthermore, since when does a cocoon make you invincible from death? Gamora points out that he's invincible now and that it's not possible to kill him anymore.

"Machinations of a darker power" at work in his resurrection.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5913/00thanos005.th.jpg

Death's avatar will be charged with non-local properties and energies. Since when does the cocoon do that to those resurrected?
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8004/00thanos05014.th.jpg

She resurrected him because Phyla failed to kill the avatar of life and prevent his plans of releasing the Angled Ones into the 616. The notion that the cocoon would make him indestructible from death is ludicrous. He can't die because she needs him alive to complete his mission.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6514/gog23012.th.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
GOTG 12. Drax comments on the abstracts involvement in the universe and wanting favors.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8793/a012hr.th.jpghttp://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4707/a013u.th.jpg

Thanos Imperative: Ignition. Thanos is a player/pawn of the abstracts.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/192/a01thanos008.th.jpg

Thanos Imperative 1. Starlord warns Nova about the Abstracts mucking things up worse when they involve themselves.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2783/athanos01004.th.jpg

Phyla becomes the new avatar of death and gains new powers for the coming End War.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8843/a023g.th.jpghttp://img13.imageshack.us/img13/356/a024j.th.jpg

She fails to kill the avatar of life and is tricked into giving back her status to Thanos.
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6533/gotg24011.th.jpghttp://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6486/gotg24021.th.jpghttp://img820.imageshack.us/img820/239/gotg24023024.th.jpg

Had Magus still been in possession of the avatar of death, Lord Mar-Vell would've "cleansed the universe of death." Death/Oblivion knew this and made their move. Thanos is resurrected and protected before Lord Mar-Vell's arrival.

Mar-Vell needed the avatar of death to perform the ritual.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8004/00thanos05014.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.