Team Asgard vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Balder
Sif
Heimdall
Tyr
Valkyrie w/Aragorn
Fandral
Hogun
Volstagg

vs.

Hulk

Fight takes place in Classic Asgard setting.

1st Scenario: Grey Hulk
2nd Scenario: Professor Hulk
3rd Scenario: Savage Hulk
4th Scenario: WWH
5th Scenario: Bruce Banner w/ Banner Tech

Rage.Of.Olympus
Remember the time Valkyrie beat Savage Hulk?

The Hulk doesn't know how to handle a real woman like Hercules does.

They clear this pretty easily. Sif can battle field remove their opponents at her leisure.

Wild Shadow
they completely rape hulk..stretcher

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
they completely rape hulk..stretcher You really think so?

Wild Shadow
umm.. yeah.. the only reason hulk has ever survived and hasnt bn killed from the avengers, thor, and even wolverine is b/c when they had the chance they stop themselves for various reasons..

morality
compassion

and even relating to hulk on a personal lvl..

these asgardians are warriors they dont know hulk personally they would kill him as easily as if he was another troll or storm giant.

what is hulk going to do thunder clap them? these guys fight storm giants with strong winds and sorcery and various other attacks like ground swells on a regular basis.. even lady sif fought an ancient dragon solo...

they would overwhelm hulk with stabs slashes and eventual beheading along with his hands and what not.. they have like average 30 ton strength some 50 others 75 maybe one of them is a 100 tonner..

quanchi112
umm.. yeah.. the only reason hulk has ever survived and hasnt bn killed from the avengers, thor, and even wolverine is b/c when they had the chance they stop themselves for various reasons..

morality
compassion

and even relating to hulk on a personal lvl..

these asgardians are warriors they dont know hulk personally they would kill him as easily as if he was another troll or storm giant.

what is hulk going to do thunder clap them? these guys fight storm giants with strong winds and sorcery and various other attacks like ground swells on a regular basis.. even lady sif fought an ancient dragon solo...

they would overwhelm hulk with stabs slashes and eventual beheading along with his hands and what not.. they have like average 30 ton strength some 50 others 75 maybe one of them is a 100 tonner.. WW Hulk would wreck this team. I mean utterly demolish them. He's fought against superior threats and came out on top.

Wild Shadow
he fought jobbers heroes and was protected by writer armor something he wont get here..

quanchi112
he fought jobbers heroes and was protected by writer armor something he wont get here.. false. Thor has never really beaten the Hulk and some of the fights have lasted for hours while Thor slipped into a berserker rage once and still didn't defeat the Hulk. You really think this team can do anything but makek the Hulk stronger?

Saying a writer protects him is another excuse of ignoring something you don't like.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
false. Thor has never really beaten the Hulk and some of the fights have lasted for hours while Thor slipped into a berserker rage once and still didn't defeat the Hulk. You really think this team can do anything but makek the Hulk stronger?

Saying a writer protects him is another excuse of ignoring something you don't like.

lulz wut?

Wild Shadow
quanchi.. noooo.... u were doing so well..facepalm2

JakeTheBank
And LOL at denying writer armor. Pak, Starlin, and Bendis would all be very proud.

celeyhyga17
the big advantage the asgardians have over the Hulks is their quickness coupled with their asgardian metal. (possibly uru)
or take Balder's sword for example, the legendary Sword of Frey. what i'm trying to say is, it can and will cut through the Hulk's flesh. in a real fight, they will spill green blood all day long.

Mshinu
Asgardians put down big green uglies on a regular basis. Hulk has lost before the fight starts stick out tongue

Puny Banner stomps them utterly ofc

FearOfBlood
Come on, i know you hate the hulk because he beat Sentry and Thor proving he's the top dog at Marvel, but this is stupid even for KMC.

It happened...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0yk_Na0ZJM

Hulk raped Thor and all asgardians. He would have destroyed Odin if awake.

amnesia
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
He would have destroyed Odin if awake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Batroc
Team Asgard wins the first one very easily.
Team Asgard wins the second one less easily.
Team Asgard wins a majority of the third one but has to work for it.
WWH wins the majority of round 4.
Not sure about Banner.

NB, the Thing can hold out against Savage for a while, so this team should take him down. Remember these are the full powered versions, not the weak fodder versions from Siege.

Wild Shadow
what is sad is the asgardians went from fighting warlock and thanos with their motley crew to fighting taskmaster/Mr X and being taken out by human equipment like steel not adamantium but straight out steel and kicks..

not these guys but still we cam all see how horrible the asgardians were portrayed in siege..

anyways like ares said the heroes are nothing more then sentimental brawlers .. a bunch of kids if you will..

Black bolt z
From what I know the only one that has a chance is WWH.The rest get turned into green putty.Don't know about banner with banner tech though.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Come on, i know you hate the hulk because he beat Sentry and Thor proving he's the top dog at Marvel, but this is stupid even for KMC.

It happened...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0yk_Na0ZJM

Hulk raped Thor and all asgardians. He would have destroyed Odin if awake.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Darth.jpg

Warlord
LOL

I was thinking about the effect of balders light on hulk.
sentry could make him calm maybe balder can do the same

amnesia
Originally posted by Warlord
LOL

I was thinking about the effect of balders light on hulk.
sentry could make him calm maybe balder can do the same

Bright light.... Hulks only weakness.

Warlord
magic bright light

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lulz wut? When has Thor bested the 616 Hulk?Originally posted by Wild Shadow
quanchi.. noooo.... u were doing so well..facepalm2 Care to prove me wrong?

Rage.Of.Olympus
When has Thor bested the 616 Hulk?

I count three wins for Thor.

1) The Hulk annual when he knocks him out with lightning.

2) Reigning where he kills both the Hulk and the Thing.

3) Breaking into the Marvel Comics Way #2 where he nearly kills the Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

3) Breaking into the Marvel Comics Way #2 where he nearly kills the Hulk. That's not a win. Hulk also had him bested far longer when he was buried underneath the mountain.

Reigning isn't canon for 616 Hulk so nice try but wrongo.

Scans?

Wild Shadow
reigning was canon to thor's history since he remembers it all... he simply altered time and reset things but he still did it.. not like it matters since it was amp thor

quanchi112
reigning was canon to thor's history since he remembers it all... he simply altered time and reset things but he still did it.. not like it matters since it was amp thor It was canon for Thor not Hulk. Big diff. Thor had the odinforce turned off for that fight against hulk, thing. strange, etc.

Wild Shadow
well then i stand character he pawned them both and it is canon

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's not a win. Hulk also had him bested far longer when he was buried underneath the mountain.

Reigning isn't canon for 616 Hulk so nice try but wrongo.

Scans?

Beating him down and then finishing him with lightning is not a win in your book? Noted.

Hulk tossed Thor into a mountain and as Thor was getting up, the entire mountainside fell on top of him.The Hulk then jumped away. Thor's win was a hell of a lot more legit. Far longer?

The comic book characters besides Thor don't remember it as he went back in time and changed the future but we do. We know it happened as we own the comics. It was the 616 Hulk and Thing versus the 616 Thor. Thor went back and time and saved the Hulk from a beat down of epic proportions.

I know you like to claim that your Thanos, but if you actually believe it, then I offer you this advice: Get help.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_ThorkillsHulk.jpg

I'm going to bed. I'm too exhausted for the idiocy that is sure to follow.

OneDumbG0
^ In my opinion, that's Rulk. Thor never fought Hulk in that costume, nor any time recently enough for Thor to be musing over it with Balder. I'm aware of some random blog exchange that suggests it was originally intended to be Hulk, but it clearly isn't.

Obviously arguments for both sides, but it makes more sense it beng Rulk since... well... current Thor did indeed nearly kill him in his rage...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ In my opinion, that's Rulk. Thor never fought Hulk in that costume, nor any time recently enough for Thor to be musing over it with Balder. I'm aware of some random blog story that it was originally intended to be Hulk, but it clearly isn't.

That little chat was me talking to Kevin.

I asked him and he said that the artist switched up the costume with classic but since this short story has no actual set place in the time line, I asked him if it should now be taken as happening after or right before Siege and he told me that's what they (I'm assuming Marvel.) told him.

Makes sense. Fall of the Hulks where Savage returns happens right before Siege. This was intended to be a flash back to a random fight between them that we never saw (At least as I understand it. Not to different from that Hulk one shot.) and it can still be taken as that, except it happened much more recently.

I doubt that much thought was given to it during the writing process itself but whatever.

Starscream M

3) Breaking into the Marvel Comics Way #2 where he nearly kills the Hulk. hulks had the upper hand in most of the recent showings

Rage.Of.Olympus
^The scan I posted was their most recent fight apparently. Before that, their most recent fight was the Hulk one shot. Before that, their most recent fight was the Reigning story where Thor kills both Hulk and the Thing.

Tell me exactly how the Hulk has had the advantages in their most recent fights/showings?

Obviously arguments for both sides, but it makes more sense it beng Rulk since... well... current Thor did indeed nearly kill him in his rage...

I thought it being Rulk was a great possibility too, but the writer confirmation sort of solidifies it as being Hulk.

It being Rulk will definitely give it a more stable time frame in terms of continuity and a time line, but let's face it, there have been much more worse situations than this in comics.

Thor always holds back against the Hulk. He can one shot him and Superman at the same time at his leisure.

Later bro. I gotta go.

Badabing
Volstagg the Voluminous wins this by himself! uhuh

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That little chat was me talking to Kevin.

I asked him and he said that the artist switched up the costume with classic but since this short story has no actual set place in the time line, I asked him if it should now be taken as happening after or right before Siege and he told me that's what they (I'm assuming Marvel.) told him.

Makes sense. Fall of the Hulks where Savage returns happens right before Siege. This was intended to be a flash back to a random fight between them that we never saw (At least as I understand it. Not to different from that Hulk one shot.) and it can still be taken as that, except it happened much more recently.

I doubt that much thought was given to it during the writing process itself but whatever. Except Thor never fought Hulk during Fall of the Hulks. Banner still can't Hulk out, and we're all the way in World War Hulks now, so it couldn't even have happened off-panel.

Frankly, nearly killing Rulk fits perfectly with the way it's presented on-panel and the timeline we're working with. And nearly killing Rulk isn't exactly anything to sneeze at either. I see absolutely no need to project Hulk onto that scene. It doesn't make sense.

Lord Feron
1. Hulk Loses
2. Hulk Loses
3. Not sure maybe team can pull it off.
4. WWh ****ing rapes them
5. Knowing banner he might come out on top with the I win button on his ipod.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ thumb up Except Thor never fought Hulk during Fall of the Hulks. Banner still can't Hulk out, and we're all the way in World War Hulks now, so it couldn't even have happened off-panel.

I know that. I don't think you understood me or maybe I'm too tired to explain it well.

This specific story is not really set in any specific time line.

What I meant is that we know Banner does Hulk out in the next two months so this battle could take place during those two months but it doesn't have to. It could be a battle that takes place 6 months from now where things return to the status quo for the Hulk. It doesn't really matter what time it takes place. Just pick a time in the next few years where both the Hulk and Thor are present and insert it there.

That's what so great about these one shot stories. In the next issue we see the Savage Hulk dreaming about his Planet Hulk and World War Hulk adventures. It doesn't make sense if we take into account the current state of continuity.

That's my mistake. Does World War Hulks specifically happen right before Siege like Fall of the Hulks? I'm not sure personally. Too many Hulk based titles.

Anyways, later.

quanchi112
Beating him down and then finishing him with lightning is not a win in your book? Noted.

Hulk tossed Thor into a mountain and as Thor was getting up, the entire mountainside fell on top of him.The Hulk then jumped away. Thor's win was a hell of a lot more legit. Far longer?

The comic book characters besides Thor don't remember it as he went back in time and changed the future but we do. We know it happened as we own the comics. It was the 616 Hulk and Thing versus the 616 Thor. Thor went back and time and saved the Hulk from a beat down of epic proportions.

I know you like to claim that your Thanos, but if you actually believe it, then I offer you this advice: Get help.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_ThorkillsHulk.jpg

I'm going to bed. I'm too exhausted for the idiocy that is sure to follow. That's rulk and it's hilarious after this was exposed on herochat to be rulk and to hear only the thor fans screaming it isn't that this is just another example o fyou making things up when it's clearly the rulk.

Thor can't beat him. LOL. The last go round strongly favored the Hulk.

It wasn't 616 Hulk as it didn't happen to him only Thor who went into an alternate reality from the present on.Originally posted by Starscream M
hulks had the upper hand in most of the recent showings Definitely.

JakeTheBank
That's rulk and it's hilarious after this was exposed on herochat to be rulk and to hear only the thor fans screaming it isn't that this is just another example o fyou making things up when it's clearly the rulk.

Thor can't beat him. LOL. The last go round strongly favored the Hulk.

It wasn't 616 Hulk as it didn't happen to him only Thor who went into an alternate reality from the present on. Definitely.

Didn't Grevioux, the writer, say it was intended to be Hulk but the artist used the wrong costume?

CosmicComet
Didn't Grevioux, the writer, say it was intended to be Hulk but the artist used the wrong costume?

Yep. As Rage confirmed himself.

JakeTheBank
Well, I guess Quan's wrong. He must have chosen to be wrong/lose.

quanchi112
Didn't Grevioux, the writer, say it was intended to be Hulk but the artist used the wrong costume? It doesn't fit into the place and I'd like to see the actual proof of this conversation.

quanchi112
Well, I guess Quan's wrong. He must have chosen to be wrong/lose. I'm right again like usual. It's just Thor fans clinging to anything they can nowadays.

JakeTheBank
I'm right again like usual. It's just Thor fans clinging to anything they can nowadays.

No, it's more like you talking out of your ass and being unable to admit things such as "I'm wrong" or "Thanos loses this match".

quanchi112
No, it's more like you talking out of your ass and being unable to admit things such as "I'm wrong" or "Thanos loses this match". When I am wrong I admit it like when I mistakenly thought forceblock would defeat the Void. I admit Thanos loses when he does it just doesn't happen very often.

Joker793
Prof, Savage, WWH wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.