Yellow Jacket vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
fights takes place in a football field start off opposite end of field..
yellow jaket cant turn into a giant.

ko, kill cis on morality on..

field speaker intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMaYLrl3mU&feature=related

Black bolt z
Nice poll options...when exactly has pim gone wife beater?

JakeTheBank
Yellow Jacket

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Nice poll options...when exactly has pim gone wife beater?

Once under mental duress if I remember correctly. Sadly, it's what he was known for for a long time, even to this day.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Once under mental duress if I remember correctly. Sadly, it's what he was known for a long time, even to this day. Like what issues?

amnesia
here

Warlord
pym easily
no giant size? so what
he can still fire blasts control insects and go diminutive

Wild Shadow
DD can dodge the blast and squash him like an ant... he cant hide from his senses

amnesia
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
DD can dodge the blast and squash him like an ant... he cant hide from his senses

He can still fly.

Warlord

he can just fly out of reach and command a swarm of deadly insects to kill him

amnesia
This is almost like making a street leveler vs Dr doom thread.

(almost Doom >Pym)

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
he can just fly out of reach and command a swarm of deadly insects to kill him at full size yellow jacket cant fly just jump high.. not sure if he can fly on his own at ant size.. i think even then he uses queen ants with wings to get around..

a billy club should end it right quick that idea

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by amnesia
here She ran into his hand.

Wild Shadow
the judge nor the other avengers bought that excuse

amnesia
ARGH! I'm to busy building our arch nemesis! Leave me alone woman!

Wild Shadow
so we all agree that Hank is seriously out of his league and his shrinking power ants summoning ants really is going to help him here, right?

amnesia
so we all agree that Hank is seriously out of his league and his shrinking power ants summoning ants really is going to help him here, right?

A full powered wasp sting would kill a normal human. With ease.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by amnesia
A full powered wasp sting would kill a normal human. With ease. a normal human that doesnt have agility speed or a radar sense..

amnesia
a normal human that doesnt have agility speed or a radar sense..

I assume that the wasp sting moves faster then bullets.

Wild Shadow
possibly but not hank himself making the motion to attack and activate it..

DD ftw via a billy club to the temple...

YJ: oh snap!

amnesia
possibly but not hank himself making the motion to attack and activate it..

DD ftw via a billy club to the temple...

YJ: oh snap!

i am 12 and what is this?

Anyways, YJ?

Wild Shadow
daredevil can read yellowjacket(YJ)'s moves... so DD via radar will anticipate the attack..

anyways your 12?

amnesia
daredevil can read yellowjacket(YJ)'s moves... so DD via radar will anticipate the attack..

anyways your 12?

No, i am not. It's just a /b/ thing.

But do not underestimate Pym.

Joker793
Yellow Jacket

Warlord
at full size yellow jacket cant fly just jump high.. not sure if he can fly on his own at ant size.. i think even then he uses queen ants with wings to get around..

a billy club should end it right quick that idea

YJ as Current pym can fly at ant size. once they do that a swarm of swamp mosquitos kill Mat

Wild Shadow
where are the mosquitoes coming from?

Warlord
what insects are around?
doesnt really matter...any kind can do the trick in large amounts

JakeTheBank
Pym has summoned bugs from great distances away before. And provided he eventually tags Matt, one blast should do it.

Wild Shadow
its a football field and mosquitoes dont seem to be the likely insect around if at all.. ants would take time to gather in mass and even to reach DD.. flying ants are queens not many around overall when compared to the soldier ants they are rare.. i dont see ants or pyms insect summoning playing out here so well works for comics when he summons insects on the spot but in real life it take them a while to reach him and help him while in that time DD could have ko'ed him or swatted him.. does the wasp sting becoming less lethal as he shrinks?

anyways i hate to do this but large summoning insects in seconds is pis and has no place in this battle

JakeTheBank
its a football field and mosquitoes dont seem to be the likely insect around if at all.. ants would take time to gather in mass and even to reach DD.. flying ants are queens not many around overall when compared to the soldier ants they are rare.. i dont see ants or pyms insect summoning playing out here so well works for comics when he summons insects on the spot but in real life it take them a while to reach him and help him while in that time DD could have ko'ed him or swatted him.. does the wasp sting becoming less lethal as he shrinks?

anyways i hate to do this but large summoning insects in seconds is pis and has no place in this battle

Dude, insect summoning and control is part of his powerset.

And his wasp sting at full power is enough to stun Thor for a brief moment. I'd imagine using it on a human with human durability would either one shot them or come very close to.

Warlord

why's that exactly? swarms of insects need just a little time to form and provided one can control them I don't see why it can't happen here

Warlord
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Dude, insect summoning and control is part of his powerset.

And his wasp sting at full power is enough to stun Thor for a brief moment. I'd imagine using it on a human with human durability would either one shot them or come very close to.

thumb up

not to mention it has worked on kulan garth before

Wild Shadow
b/c he is fighting in a limited area and surroundings.. remember the rules? big grin if you want to say he will summon the insects on the field thats fine but it better be something that you can explain as being part or living on the football field.

@jake

DD is an exceptional dodger and fighter and the same could be said for DD and his billy club ko'ing or incapacitating hank.. afterall DD and thor are not the same one will tank or block the attack the other will dodge and counter spiderman style

Warlord
dude there are millions of insects in a football stadium they are just no visible to naked eye.
pym can form them to an army against DD.

and for the record i'm a major DD fanboy

The Nuul
DD is fighting a wasp?

AsbestosFlaygon
LULZ @ the major whacking off for the Scientist Supreme in this board (who's IQ level is below Reed's btw)

Warlord
this fight has nothing to do with IQ or intelligence though

Wild Shadow
fighting IQ/intelligence goes to matt...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.