Apocalypse vs. Void vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Apocalypse (CIS/PIS off)

vs.

Void (PIS off)

vs.

Thanos (PIS off, no telepathy/mental based powers)

mmm

No BFR.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse mindrapes Void. Thanos is impressed and decides to pick Apocalypse as his side-kick. They go and recruit Darkseid, then conquer the marvel and DC omniverses.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse mindrapes Void. Thanos is impressed and decides to pick Apocalypse as his side-kick. They go and conquer the marvel omniverse.

Someone can't say Apocalypse loses.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Someone can't say Apocalypse loses.

I gave Darkseid the win over Apocalypse. Void is suspecible to mind attacks and Apocalypse is a telepath.

bbrem123
is the bob persona in void or not?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
is the bob persona in void or not?

Debate either or. It's all welcome.

bbrem123
if not then dont think attacking voids mind would work to well here

the ninjak
Poccy and Thanos are buddies and they contain mind smash it then contain it in some Dimensional/Time portal and flush it into the Negative Zone then go have some alien women and ale.

The Nuul
Bait thread....

Jake you know that Apoc is not close to either Void or Thanos.

the ninjak
nom nom nom.

ExodusCloak
I gave Darkseid the win over Apocalypse. Void is suspecible to mind attacks and Apocalypse is a telepath.

Would you like to show us an example of Apocalypse attacking someone with his telepathy? No I'm merged with Nate Grey energy blast shit. Apocalypse can't even access the Astral Plane with out aid from an actual telepath.

Omega Vision
Without bfr Apocalypse can't grow 10000 ft tall and flick Thanos and Void out of orbit.

So with that in mind Apoc only takes 9/10. dur

Bentley
Apocalypse gets so big that he just *has* to win.

He still doesn't.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Nuul
Bait thread....

Jake you know that Apoc is not close to either Void or Thanos.

It's not a bait thread.

I figured if I took off CIS for Apoc and no one else, it would give him a fighting chance.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's not a bait thread.

I figured if I took off CIS for Apoc and no one else, it would give him a fighting chance.
Yes but recall that Thanos has a inverted CIS that causes other people to be stupid and gullible around him. Kind of like WWH.

So giving Thanos CIS makes him dangerous. stick out tongue

The Nuul
It's not a bait thread.

Hell no, Apoc is way out of his league here.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hell no, Apoc is way out of his league here.

You don't think he can sneak a win out while Void and Thanos battle it out? Or at least effect the winner of the match in one way or another?

The Nuul
You don't think he can sneak a win out while Void and Thanos battle it out? Or at least effect the winner of the match in one way or another?

lol....no, not at all.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse didn't really need Cable in the Onslaught saga to enter the astral plane. He just wanted a one on one 'talk' with him.

Apocalypse has great mental defense and has displayed mind reading in the past. He is a telepath as powerful as Xavier or maybe even Nate/Cass/Saturn Girl.

Apocalypse throws Void into the sun like Thor. Thanos is impressed and he recruts Apocalypse as his side-kick. Then they go and recruit Darksed from DC and furthermore retrieve the IG, UN, CA, and THOTI. They conquer DC and Marvel.

SamZED
I seriously doubt Apoc can mindrape Void. Even as Sentry (who's mentally weak compared to Void) he was able to resist Doc Strange's telepathy.

ExodusCloak
Apocalypse didn't really need Cable in the Onslaught saga to enter the astral plane. He just wanted a one on one 'talk' with him.

He did. Because he does not have telepathy. There's two incidences of him using it to communicate one of which could be his computer...not a very convincing argument.

As for high level telepathy definitely not. Exodus his horsemen does not even rank Apocalypse in the top 5.

Apocalypses has one out of the blue telepathic feat, which is inconsistent and that is him talking telepathically to Ozymandius I don't see how that makes him an Xavier level telepath.

This is not telepathy zzrraak. Also Jean wouldn't be shielding her face from the blast if it was. And even if it was he's merging with the energies of the Twleve and the telepath Nate Grey.
http://static.mojefotke.si/1ddaf62cdef62ccb2b33fc87e80c52a32887b5f7.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.