Stonehenge Etrigan vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
What are some of Stonehenge Etrigan's feats?

Omega Vision
^ Taking on the combined Sentinels of Magic at the same time and doing well. The group included Fate, Zatanna, and the Phantom Stranger IIRC among others.

Galan007
Thor.

JakeTheBank
Does Etrigan have note worthy durability feats to withstand the eyebeams of pwnage from King Thor?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does Etrigan have note worthy durability feats to withstand the eyebeams of pwnage from King Thor?
I'm pretty sure he could create a shield made of Wolverine's hair. biscuits

But seriously Thor probably takes this.

Galan007
^ Likely so. One shotting a Destroyer-amped Desak is no small feat, after all.

Martian_mind
Etrigan was hanging with Blue Devil. BLUE ****ING DEVIL!!

Yet some peeps still give Thor the win faceplam. God, the fanboyism on this forum is getting ridiculous.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Likely so. One shotting a Destroyer-amped Desak is no small feat, after all. Who's the guy in your sig?

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ Darth Krayt.

Thor wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Etrigan was hanging with Blue Devil. BLUE ****ING DEVIL!!

Yet some peeps still give Thor the win faceplam. God, the fanboyism on this forum is getting ridiculous. Blue Devil? As in the guy Firestorm owned? confused

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Who's the guy in your sig? Darth Krayt.

Martian_mind
Blue Devil? As in the guy Firestorm owned? confused

If by owned you mean 'Only managed a stalemate with his weakest incarnation" then potentially we could go out for dinner sometime.

Galan007
BD has different incarnations? Hm.

Regardless, what has BD done that makes you think so highly of him? Surely he must have feats uber beyond imagining to make you think that Etrigan merely 'hanging' with him amounts to a high-end feat in it's own right.

guy222
KT

Martian_mind
BD has different incarnations? Hm.

Regardless, what has BD done that makes you think so highly of him? Surely he must have feats uber beyond imagining to make you think that Etrigan merely 'hanging' with him amounts to a high-end feat in it's own right.

You realise that was mostly just joking fan wank right?

But yeah, the BD Firestorm fought was just a man who was merged with his homemade supersuit by a demon (BD is a genius) and was his weakest incarnation. He's also an amateur boxer with a 20-0-0 record, a Judo blackbelt, and a master acrobat with agility feats touching Spidermans.

He has however:

Punched through a supercharged Metallo's chest, ripping his heart out.
Survived a blast relatively unscathed that killed Etrigan
Waded through a blast from Lucifers trident with no damage
One-shotted Enchantress when she went mad and started directing some of the power she was giving Captain Marvel in DOV.
One jab of his trident completely incapacitated Eclipso.
Fought the Homo magi, an army 10 000 strong of warrior sorcerers, on his own for 3 months, until there was only roughly 5 of them left.
Taking Neron to town in H2H twice in the same arc where he broke Monguls neck
Fought Nebiros, a demon who's weaker avatar gave trouble to Madame Xanadu, Etrigan and the Creeper, on his lonesome, doing extremelty well.

That and the fact that he can summon one of the most powerful weapons of the DCU on a whim makes him somewhat awesome.

cdtm

Tanked MM's best punch, and this only inconvenienced him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/MartianManhunter28p02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/MartianManhunter28p06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/MartianManhunter28p07.jpg

Also, this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/pic005.jpg

Nothing to do with this thread, but it's awesome. big grin

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
Tanked MM's best punch, and this only inconvenienced him

Cool, but nowhere near the destructive power King Thor's eyebeams showed, much less what he did to the Desak fueled Destroyer.

Martian_mind
Jonn impaled him.

God my boy is hardcore.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jonn impaled him.

God my boy is hard.

I bet it is whenever John does something cool or impressive.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I bet it is whenever John does something cool or impressive.

Almost as hard as your hammer when Thor cuts loose.

Galan007
*shrugs* none of that leads me to believe he's > KT...

Here he one-shots Desak in the Destroyer armor:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3755/desak1.th.jpg http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1301/desak2.th.jpg

His mere eye beams own Wolvie's skeleton:

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8351/eb1j.th.jpg

And slag Cap's shield:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9726/eb2z.th.jpg

There's more of course, but the above should be enough. Imo.

Martian_mind
Yeah, none of that leads me to believe he's > KT. /shrug

Nor should it, considering I said it was just fan wank, not to mention not being serious on any level...

Galan007
Nor should it, considering I said it was just fan wank, not to mention not being serious on any level... I was referring to the scans of Etrigan that were posted on the last page. wink

Martian_mind
Lies mad

Galan007
^ Believe me, I knew WELL before your post that BD was/is a nobody. shifty

stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Pffft, a nobody Firestorm couldn't touch.

.......please don't make that thread, it'll be a slaughter.

celeyhyga17
after seeing those panels of stonehenge etrigan. king thor will pwn him.

cdtm
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
after seeing those panels of stonehenge etrigan. king thor will pwn him.

Didn't hurt him though. And the combined mages weren't have any effect at all.

Basically, this version of Etrigan was tapping into as much magic ampage as he wanted, via stonehenge.

battleclub
am i the only one who see wolverine cutting thors arm not only making him bleed but also king thor is holding him arm because of the pain? thats a pathetic showing and it doesnt really help your argument

Omega Vision
Originally posted by battleclub
am i the only one who see wolverine cutting thors arm not only making him bleed but also king thor is holding him arm because of the pain? thats a pathetic showing and it doesnt really help your argument
What are you talking about? Wolverines claws were completely ineffective, Thor was just pissed that he was being attacked in his home and concerned for his family's safety, hence the disconcerted expression.

Warlord

laughing out loud

battleclub
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What are you talking about? Wolverines claws were completely ineffective, Thor was just pissed that he was being attacked in his home and concerned for his family's safety, hence the disconcerted expression.

pay attention to the scan and the things i say, thor is getting cut by wolverine and then he holds that cut with his other arm telling us he is hurt otherwise he wouldnt mind that cut

Galan007
^ Thanos /w/ IG got stabbed by Wolverine. What's your point?

Regardless, KT still owned his adamantium skeleton with a simple eye blast. That was the point.

Omega Vision
pay attention to the scan and the things i say, thor is getting cut by wolverine and then he holds that cut with his other arm telling us he is hurt otherwise he wouldnt mind that cut
Unless Thor is bleeding it really doesn't mean anything. Wolverine caught him off guard and still couldn't do shit to him.

JakeTheBank
I really hope people don't twist that scan into arguing that Logan could "hang with", much less "beat", King Thor.

Omega Vision
I really hope people don't twist that scan into arguing that Logan could "hang with", much less "beat", King Thor.
I really don't see how anyone with two working brain cells could twist it that far. Wolverine getting one-shotted by KT's eyebeams after failing to do any real damage when he had a clean shot at Thor's arm is pretty unequivocal evidence that KT>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine. Their fight reminded me of when Darkseid erased Batman in Rock of Ages.

JakeTheBank
I really don't see how anyone with two working brain cells could twist it that far. Wolverine getting one-shotted by KT's eyebeams after failing to do any real damage when he had a clean shot at Thor's arm is pretty unequivocal evidence that KT>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine. Their fight reminded me of when Darkseid erased Batman in Rock of Ages.

And yet, I wouldn't be surprised.

Omega Vision
Stupider things have happened. Things like people who will not be named arguing for ten pages that Thanos>Void>>>>>>Odin. big grin

amnesia

*Snik* your dead, bub

JakeTheBank
Stupider things have happened. Things like some people arguing for ten pages that Thanos>Void>>>>>>Odin. big grin

thumb up

Thanos getting beatdown by Odin = not being defeated by Odin, despite the fact his clone seems to think he was. A vague upgrade later, Thanos is suddenly far more powerful Odin and Void alike.

Omega Vision
thumb up

Thanos getting beatdown by Odin = not being defeated by Odin, despite the fact his clone seems to think he was. A vague upgrade later, Thanos is suddenly far more powerful Odin and Void alike.
Don't forget that Quan got an upgrade after getting his ass kicked in the IG vs CA thread so we can only assume this means the next time he and ODG square off ODG will be soundly defeated. shifty

battleclub

dont try to twist the things i said because i never said wolverine can hang with KT or that he is a match for KT but what i did say and will say again is the simple fact as they show on panel that wolverine cut hurt KT to the point he was holding that wound which means he isnt that much uber as you try to portray him because there are less powerful beings then him that got cut and stabbed by wolverine and kept fighting without even reacting to the cuts which means while KT can be powerful his durability is in question since it was never proved he gains more durability

Rage.Of.Olympus
dont try to twist the things i said because i never said wolverine can hang with KT or that he is a match for KT but what i did say and will say again is the simple fact as they show on panel that wolverine cut hurt KT to the point he was holding that wound which means he isnt that much uber as you try to portray him because there are less powerful beings then him that got cut and stabbed by wolverine and kept fighting without even reacting to the cuts which means while KT can be powerful his durability is in question since it was never proved he gains more durability

erm

Wolverine being able to do some superficial damage to King Thor doesn't actually prove anything. Like at all. He attacks an unprepared King Thor. In a real battle he wouldn't even touch him much less harm him.

Common sense would dictate that unless his amping, King Thor has his classic base stats. At least when he isn't prepared for battle.

Physical amping, specifically strength and durability is something that King Thor is very well known for. That besides his uber eye beams.

It's interesting that King Thor relied mostly on purely physical methods. Odin was well known for going down the mystical route and not punching or brawling. Even when he was punching or brawling, the shit took place on multiple planes across reality or resorted in Galaxies being destroyed.

Omega Vision
Quit lowballing kid.

He stood up to Desak merged Destroyer's visor blast, something that takes insane durability.

He also murdered Hulk and Thing in h/h without Mjolnir and without the OF.

battleclub
erm

Wolverine being able to do some superficial damage to King Thor doesn't actually prove anything. Like at all. He attacks an unprepared King Thor. In a real battle he wouldn't even touch him much less harm him.

Common sense would dictate that unless his amping, King Thor has his classic base stats. At least when he isn't prepared for battle.

Physical amping, specifically strength and durability is something that King Thor is very well known for. That besides his uber eye beams.

It's interesting that King Thor relied mostly on purely physical methods. Odin was well known for going down the mystical route and not punching or brawling. Even when he was punching or brawling, the shit took place on multiple planes across reality or resorted in Galaxies being destroyed.

i was going to respond with some logic but when i started to read your post its nothing but stupid speculations and idiotic ideas that you made out of your ass

wolverine wouldnt touch king thor because he is so mighty he is that and he is that you sound like some retarded 10 year old seriously i dont give a shit about your speculations or anyones else i care about pure facts and logic and if it show us that king thor is very powerful but he can still be hurt badly by something like wolverines cut that means his durability isnt all that, besides how many apearences did he have for you to make a desicion that he is by far more durable? prove that

seriously? he got all physical upgrades which include being physically stronger and more durable? back that up with a proof

battleclub
Quit lowballing kid.

He stood up to Desak merged Destroyer's visor blast, something that takes insane durability.

He also murdered Hulk and Thing in h/h without Mjolnir and without the OF.

oh shut up already seriously thats his only feat that his fanboys just love to wank so much, piercing and foce attacks are different things and as i said again the showing with logan is no less proof then that desak showing and your showing isnt more of a proof and doesnt hold more weight

and he killed hulk and thing? thathappened in a different universe that isnt 616 so it doesnt count nice try moron

JakeTheBank
i was going to respond with some logic but when i started to read your post its nothing but stupid speculations and idiotic ideas that you made out of your ass

wolverine wouldnt touch king thor because he is so mighty he is that and he is that you sound like some retarded 10 year old seriously i dont give a shit about your speculations or anyones else i care about pure facts and logic and if it show us that king thor is very powerful but he can still be hurt badly by something like wolverines cut that means his durability isnt all that, besides how many apearences did he have for you to make a desicion that he is by far more durable? prove that

seriously? he got all physical upgrades which include being physically stronger and more durable? back that up with a proof

What exactly are you trying argue here?

Rage.Of.Olympus

I swear to god, we should make passing an I.Q. test with a score of over 60 mandatory before you register on KMC. It would really clean up these boards.

What speculation you moron? Anyone who read Reigning realizes that physical amping is one of his more noticeable traits. He dented Captain America's shield in a blow right after he accessed the Odin Force and was using it way below it's potential. He one shotted Desak merged with the Destroyer armor. That covers the strength section. Him tanking Desak Destroyer's Visor Beam indicates that his durability takes a significant boost in battle. It makes sense looking at Odin's history. In battle he takes galaxy busting forces without even flinching.

Do you not understand that Wolverine caught him off guard before King Thor could defend himself? Logic dictates that he keeps his base level durability when he isn't in battle which would make sense if you look at Odin's history.

I don't think you even know what your trying to argue.

battleclub
What exactly are you trying argue here?

actually i admit KT is a beast and will own etrigan but i just pointed out him being damaged by wolverine and it makes me mad seing how some people are trying to pretend like it didnt happen or its a total bullshit seriously he is a beast but dont ignore feats you dont like

battleclub
I swear to god, we should make passing an I.Q. test with a score of over 60 mandatory before you register on KMC. It would really clean up these boards.

What speculation you moron? Anyone who read Reigning realizes that physical amping is one of his more noticeable traits. He dented Captain America's shield in a blow right after he accessed the Odin Force and was using it way below it's potential. He one shotted Desak merged with the Destroyer armor. That covers the strength section. Him tanking Desak Destroyer's Visor Beam indicates that his durability takes a significant boost in battle. It makes sense looking at Odin's history. In battle he takes galaxy busting forces without even flinching.

Do you not understand that Wolverine caught him off guard before King Thor could defend himself? Logic dictates that he keeps his base level durability when he isn't in battle which would make sense if you look at Odin's history.

I don't think you even know what your trying to argue.

how is it logical that when he is not ready for attack he is less durable then when he is ready? so you are telling me that in order for KT to fight properly he must see the attack otherwise any fool can take him out? are you retarded or some shit? wtf does being surprised got to do with his durability? so if he was expecting logan to cut him his durability would be higher? f^ck off idiot you are stating retarded stuff

JakeTheBank
actually i admit KT is a beast and will own etrigan but i just pointed out him being damaged by wolverine and it makes me mad seing how some people are trying to pretend like it didnt happen or its a total bullshit seriously he is a beast but dont ignore feats you dont like

Ok. Well, it's good to see you agree that King Thor owns Etrigan.

He was damaged by Logan, yes. Logan attacked Thor and his family in his own home, and managed to deal enough surface damage to Thor's skin to cause him to protest in pain.

But when you look at the Odin Force's record of physical amping - being able to withstand the Destroyer's disintegration beams, surviving a blow which would have killed Classic Thor (per Thor #600), it's obvious that in the heat of battle, Thor's base level strength and durability alike increase.

Had Thor been ready for him, Logan wouldn't have reached him to being with, much less cause him damage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
how is it logical that when he is not ready for attack he is less durable then when he is ready? so you are telling me that in order for KT to fight properly he must see the attack otherwise any fool can take him out? are you retarded or some shit? wtf does being surprised got to do with his durability? so if he was expecting logan to cut him his durability would be higher? f^ck off idiot you are stating retarded stuff

My god, the level of stupidity in this one post is monumental.

Listen you spastic moron, a being who wields the Odin Force has the ability to amp one's physical abilities. When a being who wields the Odin Force isn't using it to amp their physical abilities, they remain at their base levels.

That's why Odin whose physical capabilities at base are far below Thor's can beat the shit out of Thor, Hulk, and Superman in a brawl if he felt like it.

Of course it makes sense. If Thor's lounging in his home with his wife and child, clearly he wouldn't be on his guard. Wolverine attacked him when he was not ready and was able to do some minor damage. If Thor saw him coming, Wolverine wouldn't be able to give Thor a hair cut if he didn't want him to.

battleclub
Ok. Well, it's good to see you agree that King Thor owns Etrigan.

He was damaged by Logan, yes. Logan attacked Thor and his family in his own home, and managed to deal enough surface damage to Thor's skin to cause him to protest in pain.

But when you look at the Odin Force's record of physical amping - being able to withstand the Destroyer's disintegration beams, surviving a blow which would have killed Classic Thor (per Thor #600), it's obvious that in the heat of battle, Thor's base level strength and durability alike increase.

Had Thor been ready for him, Logan wouldn't have reached him to being with, much less cause him damage.

i see, well it seem like i didnt know much about the odin force so thanks for the info next time instead of attacking i will try to learn first thumb up

JakeTheBank
i see, well it seem like i didnt know much about the odin force so thanks for the info next time instead of attacking i will try to learn first thumb up

Yeah, the Odin Force is pretty beastly. And don't sweat it. thumb up

Omega Vision
oh shut up already seriously thats his only feat that his fanboys just love to wank so much, piercing and foce attacks are different things and as i said again the showing with logan is no less proof then that desak showing and your showing isnt more of a proof and doesnt hold more weight

and he killed hulk and thing? thathappened in a different universe that isnt 616 so it doesnt count nice try moron
Lol I'm no Thor fanboy. Ask anyone. I just realize that you're trying to lowball a character and take offense to that.

Murder=/=kill in this use of the word. He thrashed Hulk in h/h in the Reigning, Hulk and Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.