Power Girl VS Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Power Girl- Current

VS

Ikaris- Current

Who wins?

guy222
Ike

TheTyrant
Ikaris gave Apocalypse trouble while PG got one-shotted by Black Adam.

Ikaris easily.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Ikaris gave Apocalypse trouble while PG got one-shotted by Black Adam.

Ikaris easily.

WW3 BA, who I've gathered is stronger than normal?

PG is not easy to take out normally (not WW or Barda level, but still quite tough and powerful), and BA's also magic whereas Ikaris is not.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99

PG is not easy to take out normally (not WW or Barda level, but still quite tough and powerful), and BA's also magic whereas Ikaris is not.

Isn't PG suspecible to mind attacks?

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

No, this was normal Adam. From Black Reign.

Adam takes apart the entire JSA, until Hawkman blindsides him with an empowered mace Sentinel whips up and blindsides Adam with, beating him down like Thor beating down Gladiator.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Isn't PG suspecible to mind attacks?

Somewhat yea, but Ikaris is a fairly low level psychic.

Or was, at least. Is he better now that he's Prime Eternal?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ikaris.

LordofBrooklyn
I've been looking for an Ikaris respect thread to really gauge his power.

I remember some decent showings from the past but I've never seen the Prime Eternal version.

Q99
Old Ikaris, I'd say PG. He's got some nasty energy blasts, but she's faster and stronger so he'll be in trouble in melee, and being a 2-out-of-5 telepathy wise for an Eternal won't save him. Real fight and PG takes some nasty energy burns, but I'd give it to her.

With an upgrade, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins.

celeyhyga17
PG should win this even though Ike does have a lot he can use against her. So wut's his deal being the prime eternal. was he upgraded?

Philosophía
Power Girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.