New Krypton vs. Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
1:Krypton with no prep
2:Krypton with 4 days prep.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Black bolt z
1:Krypton with no prep
2:Krypton with 4 days prep.

NK in both.

quanchi112
Void wins.

JakeTheBank
NK by itself, I'm not sure.

With prep, they BFR him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

With prep, they BFR him. When has the Void been bfr'd?

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
NK in both. Warned for leaving this open. Thanks.
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has the Void been bfr'd? When Thor bfred Void, right before killing him. durthor

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Warned for leaving this open. Thanks.
When Thor bfred Void, right before killing him. durthor

quiet short-arse.

quanchi112
Warned for leaving this open. Thanks.
When Thor bfred Void, right before killing him. durthor He only died because he wanted to. Maybe he only gets bfr'd when he wants to as well.

-Pr-
He only died because he wanted to. Maybe he only gets bfr'd when he wants to as well.

laughing out loud

Badabing
quiet short-arse. Warned for bashing your chief mod! durfistOriginally posted by quanchi112
He only died because he wanted to. Maybe he only gets bfr'd when he wants to as well. mmm

You may be onto something...

laughing out loud

Black bolt z
See quan.Even mods laugh at you.Also why so people ass arse?Is ass censored?

-Pr-
Warned for bashing your chief mod! durfist mmm

laughing out loud

don't make me tell you twice.

psycho gundam
He only died because he wanted to. Maybe he only gets bfr'd when he wants to as well. http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4116/kattwilliams1.jpg

quanchi112
Warned for bashing your chief mod! durfist mmm

laughing out loud I might be.Originally posted by Black bolt z
See quan.Even mods laugh at you.Also why so people ass arse?Is ass censored? Oh noes. You need to lighten up. You really do. I don't take this stuff as seriously as you do.

Badabing
See quan.Even mods laugh at you.Also why so people ass arse?Is ass censored? I think Quan was making a funny about wanting to be bfred.

He's Irish and drunk. We try to play along with him as not to hurt his feelings. durink

biscuits

Black bolt z
I might be. Oh noes. You need to lighten up. You really do. I don't take this stuff as seriously as you do. ummmm...yes you do...

I try not to get to serious.I mean it's only comics but sometimes it's just too dumb to ignore.

-Pr-
I think Quan was making a funny about wanting to be bfred.

He's Irish and drunk. We try to play along with him as not to hurt his feelings. durink

biscuits

i'm not a thunk as you drink... f*cker.

Badabing
i'm not a thunk as you drink... f*cker. laughing

quanchi112
ummmm...yes you do...

I try not to get to serious.I mean it's only comics but sometimes it's just too dumb to ignore. My arguments are perfectly rationale it's bias which is your stance. Odin wins because he overpowers him when we both know the Void is limitless while Odin isn't. Think next time.

Black bolt z
My arguments are perfectly rationale it's bias which is your stance. Odin wins because he overpowers him when we both know the Void is limitless while Odin isn't. Think next time. Void isn't limitless.My posts are only biased when Black bolt is involved like for you it's thanos.Originally posted by -Pr-
i'm not a thunk as you drink... f*cker. crylaugh0

carver9
Void wins number one.

Loses number two, they have too many options on the table.

quanchi112
Void isn't limitless.My posts are only biased when Black bolt is involved like for you it's thanos. crylaugh0 This proves you didn't read or even thumb through the siege.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Void wins number one.

Loses number two, they have too many options on the table. Originally posted by quanchi112
This proves you didn't read or even thumb through the siege. I'll have to message PR and Digi. I'm not sure who's turn it is to warn you two...sneer

biscuits

stick out tongue

Black bolt z
This proves you didn't read or even thumb through the siege. I want to read seige but I still don't have any issues with void/sentry(besides WWH)and want to learn more about him b4 I read the issues where he DIES!

Also according to some other people seige was a good showing of how vid DOES have limits.Originally posted by Badabing
I'll have to message PR and Digi. I'm not sure who's turn it is to warn you two...sneer

biscuits

stick out tongue It's PR's turn.I keep track.

quanchi112
I want to read seige but I still don't have any issues with void/sentry(besides WWH)and want to learn more about him b4 I read the issues where he DIES!

Also according to some other people seige was a good showing of how vid DOES have limits. It's PR's turn.I keep track. He doesn't have limits powerwise. His mindset can weaken him when bob shows up, etc. While he's the Void he is limitless though in terms of power.

Black bolt z
He doesn't have limits powerwise. His mindset can weaken him when bob shows up, etc. While he's the Void he is limitless though in terms of power. So void>PG?or galactus?or LT?

carver9
I'll have to message PR and Digi. I'm not sure who's turn it is to warn you two...sneer

biscuits

stick out tongue

Nice knowing everyone. sad

quanchi112
So void>PG?or galactus?or LT? There are varying levels of infinity. I just think it's obvious the Void is greater than top tiers and skyfather type characters who can't defeat him via mind whammy.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Nice knowing everyone. sad laughing out loud

Black bolt z
There are varying levels of infinity. I just think it's obvious the Void is greater than top tiers and skyfather type characters who can't defeat him via mind whammy. Answer the question quan.You just try to deflect it by making it seem like I said somthing else.Stop using quanchi logic and provide real evidence.

bbrem123
we really dont kno what his limit is...they dont say what his powers really are and he has beaten people like MM...and scared the shit out of classic strange...so it is hard to tell where he stands with higher powers

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
we really dont kno what his limit is...they dont say what his powers really are and he has beaten people like MM...and scared the shit out of classic strange...so it is hard to tell where he stands with higher powers Unless he fights MM levelers on a regular basis the MM fight is obviously PIS/just a really high showing for him(I haven't read the fight so I don't know).
Scarring<<<<<<<<<<beating.

bbrem123
he has fought teams consisiting of classic strange, reed, thor, and more...they couldnt to jack to him...void has not had a low showing

u cant say he loses if u never read anything about him....

bbrem123
MM was helpless...void stomped him pretty hard

Black bolt z
he has fought teams consisiting of classic strange, reed, thor, and more...they couldnt to jack to him...void has not had a low showing

u cant say he loses if u never read anything about him.... Never said he lost.I still wish someone could tell me the first few issues he is in so I can get them and hopefully follow up with more form there.Originally posted by bbrem123
MM was helpless...void stomped him pretty hard Now is this a very high showing for void or low for MM?

bbrem123
void is never explained...at all...MM doesnt seem to know what sentry is made of and bendis say that void doesnt have the same powers as MM(also osborn and the biblical reference make me think he is divine in someway)...but really we dont know anything thing about him still...from what we see in siege he is only able to die when he wants to...this is backed by bendis himself too...in his first appearance void fights classic strange, reed, thor and others...they couldnt do anything...they had to make sentry remember in-order for them to defeat the void...second time void came they couldnt do anything again...and had to enter bobs mind so he could remember...another time he wiped everybody in the world minds including himself so they couldnt remember the sentry so the void wouldnt return either(including people like prof. x and everyother telepath)...so yea void has never had a low showing...and the only time he loses is to himself....so you cant really draw the line on how powerful he is because well we dont really kno...MM is his best feat but it isnt really a surprising one( because sentry has been said to be all powerful more then enough time and void has shown that he cant really be stop unless bob stops him.)

so until more shown with sentry and what he is, we wont for sure know how powerful he really is

Black bolt z
ummm...why did you have to explain that?I just asked is it low for MM or high for void?

JakeTheBank
ummm...why did you have to explain that?I just asked is it low for MM or high for void?

Both.

quanchi112
Answer the question quan.You just try to deflect it by making it seem like I said somthing else.Stop using quanchi logic and provide real evidence. What was the question again?

Unless he fights MM levelers on a regular basis the MM fight is obviously PIS/just a really high showing for him(I haven't read the fight so I don't know).
Scarring<<<<<<<<<<beating. You haven't read his best showings and continue to argue against him. You're ignorant. I saw it a mile away.

Black bolt z
Both. Noted

Still hoping for an answer.I don't want to nag but I never seem to get an answer.

bbrem123

i told u all the stuff he did so u can decide for urself...since we dont know what void is its hard to gauge...that is why I explained it..is that ok?

-Pr-
What was the question again?

You haven't read his best showings and continue to argue against him. You're ignorant. I saw it a mile away.

stop name-calling.

Black bolt z
i told u all the shit he did and will let u decide...since we dont know what void is its hard to gauge...that is why I explained it OK I see.We haven't seen a max limit so far so it might be low for him.

But from what we have seen it's a high showing right?

bbrem123
as of now it is the highest thing he has done yes

quanchi112
stop name-calling. Fine.

Black bolt z
What was the question again?

You haven't read his best showings and continue to argue against him. You're ignorant. I saw it a mile away. Fine quan then what are his best showings?

Quan said
BBZ said

bbrem123
OK I see.We haven't seen a max limit so far so it might be low for him.

But from what we have seen it's a high showing right?

and u have what spiderman said about him stalemating big-G..but that is jsut hypebole as of now...but it does seem more likely after what he did to MM...but is still just hyperbole lol

Black bolt z
and u have what spiderman said about him stalemating big-G..but that is jsut hypebole as of now...but it does seem more likely after what he did to MM...but is still just hyperbole lol connection not happening... blink

Highest showing so far?Yes or No?

bbrem123
yes it is lol...MM owning is his best

quanchi112
Fine quan then what are his best showings?

Quan said
BBZ said MM, siege showings, first Sentry series ending where he took on all of earth, taking on Photon as the Sentry while holding back and holding his own, etc.

Void is greater than most pg users if not all.

Galactus, it depends on the showing. It's been stated he stalemated him and with what we see he is capable of it's more believable now that it was then. But we still lack an actual showing so it holds little to no weight.

Black bolt z
MM, siege showings, first Sentry series ending where he took on all of earth, taking on Photon as the Sentry while holding back and holding his own, etc.

Void is greater than most pg users if not all.

Galactus, it depends on the showing. It's been stated he stalemated him and with what we see he is capable of it's more believable now that it was then. But we still lack an actual showing so it holds little to no weight. I'm asking for his single highest showing not multiple showings.

SO if you gave thanos PG void could beat him even though you said thanos with PG>Galactus?

You truly believe void can stalemate galactus...*grabs gun...points at head....pulls trigger...no bullet...curses god out*

quanchi112
I'm asking for his single highest showing not multiple showings.

SO if you gave thanos PG void could beat him even though you said thanos with PG>Galactus?

You truly believe void can stalemate galactus...*grabs gun...points at head....pulls trigger...no bullet...curses god out* MM feat is his single best showing.

I refuse to make this another Thanos minidebate.

It was stated in a comic and like you said you haven't read his best showings so acting like you've made up your mind is showing how stubborn you are.

the ninjak
Didn't he beat the Blue Marvel?

That guy had a huge powerset.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Didn't he beat the Blue Marvel?

That guy had a huge powerset. Yeah, as the Sentry but to me that feat wasn't that impressive.

Black bolt z
MM feat is his single best showing.

I refuse to make this another Thanos minidebate.

It was stated in a comic and like you said you haven't read his best showings so acting like you've made up your mind is showing how stubborn you are. It was stated in a comic?A lot of things are stated in comics that aren't true.

quanchi112
It was stated in a comic?A lot of things are stated in comics that aren't true. So when the writer wrote that his point was to make peter parker lie and to confuse the reader? laughing out loud

supremthor
NK wins both, I planet full herald level beings kills him. or they could just flat out bfr him to the phantom zone

-Pr-
unless the feat is on panel, it can't be counted in most cases. the sentry galactus one is no exception.

Prep-Man
Does NK get Nightwing and Flamebird? By themselves would be too much, IMO.

The Pict

Yes he has.

In New Avengers he didn't even seem to kill a Shield Agent, while he was fighting the Avengers and Shield when Emma Frost was trying to piece together Bob's mind.

In Sentry's first appearance (I 99% poitive it was) the Void appeared and was fought off by the likes of Spiderman, Cap America, Doctor Octopus, until Bob re-absorbed him or whatever.

Estacado
Maybe he only gets bfr'd when he wants to as well.
You are made of fail.

bbrem123
Originally posted by The Pict
Yes he has.

In New Avengers he didn't even seem to kill a Shield Agent, while he was fighting the Avengers and Shield when Emma Frost was trying to piece together Bob's mind.

In Sentry's first appearance (I 99% poitive it was) the Void appeared and was fought off by the likes of Spiderman, Cap America, Doctor Octopus, until Bob re-absorbed him or whatever.

in new avengers he was only trying to attack bob who was shielded by dr strange, ironman and sue. there were people like blackbolt there trying to stop him...they did nothing, he didnt even notice them...then the first instance there was people like strange, reed, thor, hulk, and even more then mentioned...they were just fighting the tentacles...the only way they could stop void was to have bob remember...it was pretty clear that nothing else was going to stop the void

bbrem123
here are some scans of the showings u mentioned

here is the new avengers fight...they cnat do anything to him...namor, blackbolt, colossus, along with many others...they only way to stop him is for bob to remember

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=TheNewAvengers009cbr-Page4.jpg
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=TheNewAvengers009cbr-Page10.jpg
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=TheNewAvengers009cbr-Page20.jpg
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=TheNewAvengers010cbr-Page7.jpg

here is the first apperence with thor, hulk, strange, reed and many other...they cant do anything...they are fight off his tentacles will he is focused on fighting sentry...so yea he is even really focusing on the other heroes and they are still getting beat...and he has raped hulk on two occasions

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=TheSentryvsTheVoidcbr-Page31.jpg
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=TheSentryvsTheVoidcbr-Page71.jpg
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=TheSentryvsTheVoidcbr-Page13.jpg

quanchi112
unless the feat is on panel, it can't be counted in most cases. the sentry galactus one is no exception. I never counted it per say I said the writer's intention obviously was Sentry can throw down with Galactus and seeing the Void we can see why but since we didn't see any of the fight it holds little to no weight.

This also means you can't count Superman beating henshaw since we didn't see it in sc.

Originally posted by Estacado
You are made of fail. Care to make a point?

amnesia
He only died because he wanted to. Maybe he only gets bfr'd when he wants to as well.

Holy shit, quan just joked. Also i laughed.

batdude123

With prep, they BFR him.

You say Thor can take some wins against the Void...

And then you say you're not sure a planet-full of Kryptonians can take him?

amnesia
Originally posted by batdude123

That's sort of strange, IMO. But it probably got something to do with Thor's other powers. Physical assault really seemed useless on Thor.

Parmaniac
You mean Void

amnesia
i mean void.

JakeTheBank

no expression

TheTyrant
'New Krypton'...are they serious with this? Is that the most original thing they could come up with? Well, it is related to Superman...

batdude123
no expression

Indeed.

JakeTheBank
Indeed.

I've stated that as a whole, Void beats Thor. Based on high end feats, he's not stomping him, though. Most of Thor's wins, outside of being amped by the Odinforce, will be through BFR. His attacks also are beyond conventional physical ones, so there's that, too.

In my opinion, outside of Superman and Kara and Zod and the others, Robinson more or less neutered Kryptonians and New Krypton as a whole.

New Krypton sans being destroyed obvious has a much better shot at this, but the current forces of NK have been cut drastically in numbers.

Bentley
Zod solos.

batdude123
I've stated that as a whole, Void beats Thor. Based on high end feats, he's not stomping him, though. Most of Thor's wins, outside of being amped by the Odinforce, will be through BFR. His attacks also are beyond conventional physical ones, so there's that, too.

In my opinion, outside of Superman and Kara and Zod and the others, Robinson more or less neutered Kryptonians and New Krypton as a whole.

New Krypton sans being destroyed obvious has a much better shot at this, but the current forces of NK have been cut drastically in numbers.

Be that as it may, I find the idea of Thor having a better shot against Void than an army of Kryptonians hysterical.

If you're going to give Thor the "high end feats" treatment, then it's only fair to do the same for NK.

JakeTheBank
Be that as it may, I find the idea of Thor having a better shot against Void than an army of Kryptonians hysterical.

Cool. I didn't say as much, but whatever. thumb up

If you're going to give Thor the "high end feats" treatment, then it's only fair to do the same for NK.

Fair enough. Most Void supporters use the Molecule Man feat as reasoning he can beat anyone and ignore what actually happened in the issue he "died". New Krypton in its prime wins pretty handidly. Current New Krypton should still win if we're just using them as a intergalactic force.

batdude123
Cool.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Zod solos. You can't be serious.

-Pr-
I never counted it per say I said the writer's intention obviously was Sentry can throw down with Galactus and seeing the Void we can see why but since we didn't see any of the fight it holds little to no weight.

This also means you can't count Superman beating henshaw since we didn't see it in sc.

Care to make a point?

except that the result of the fight was shown, so no quan, its not the same thing. the only thiing that needs to be considered is how much help he had.

Joker793
NK

Prep-Man
So...do NK get NIGHTWING AND FLAMEBIRD?! Nightwing has the Phantom Zone within himself and could be the wildcard here.

quanchi112
except that the result of the fight was shown, so no quan, its not the same thing. the only thiing that needs to be considered is how much help he had. We didn't see Superman defeat him so we don't know that Superman did it on his own. We saw he had help when Henshaw was thrown down so we don't have any evidence of Superman doing so on his own just like we have no evidence of the stalemate of Galactus on panel.

Bentley
You can't be serious.

Can't I? biscuits

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Can't I? biscuits No.

Bentley
No.

galan_buu

-Pr-
We didn't see Superman defeat him so we don't know that Superman did it on his own. We saw he had help when Henshaw was thrown down so we don't have any evidence of Superman doing so on his own just like we have no evidence of the stalemate of Galactus on panel.

we do know they fought. we do know by at the end of the fight, henshaw was down.

we know there was a fight, and a result.

we don't have either of those things with sentry/galactus. not the same thing.

Blanket
Millions of Kryptonians can't beat Void because he can reform.

Spite against a whole planet of Superman beings.

batdude123
laughing out loud

bbrem123
Originally posted by Blanket
Millions of Kryptonians can't beat Void because he can reform.

Spite against a whole planet of Superman beings.

its more of the fact that he cant me hurt physically...so yea

Bentley
Now Void cannot be hurt? confused

Blanket
its more of the fact that he cant me hurt physically...so yea k. Can't be hurt...

So, you're saying that Void wins this?

-Pr-
its more of the fact that he cant me hurt physically...so yea

facepalm

quanchi112
we do know they fought. we do know by at the end of the fight, henshaw was down.

we know there was a fight, and a result.

we don't have either of those things with sentry/galactus. not the same thing. We don't know the context of either battle we do know how one sided their fight was on panel and we also know Superman had two allies the next time we saw henshaw and Superman. So it only makes sense he received help. Either way you can't cite this as evidence for Superman fighting back on his own because there is no evidence just as there is no evidence of the Sentry/Galactus stalemate.

quanchi112
its more of the fact that he cant me hurt physically...so yea He can be hurt but he can reform. The Void can come back as long as he wants to.

cdtm
unless the feat is on panel, it can't be counted in most cases. the sentry galactus one is no exception.

What about something like Majestic holding Kyles ring?

We don't actually see him take it, or how he does it. Does something like that count as a feat?

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm

We don't actually see him take it, or how he does it. Does something like that count as a feat? To me it holds very little weight as we don't see enough of what actually took place for him to get the ring.

-Pr-
We don't know the context of either battle we do know how one sided their fight was on panel and we also know Superman had two allies the next time we saw henshaw and Superman. So it only makes sense he received help. Either way you can't cite this as evidence for Superman fighting back on his own because there is no evidence just as there is no evidence of the Sentry/Galactus stalemate.

you're missing the point. again.

We don't actually see him take it, or how he does it. Does something like that count as a feat?

i havent read the comic, so i cant say.

batdude123

Pfffft, Batman has done that shit ON-panel.

Suck it, bitches.

Galan007
galan_jesus

Parmaniac
http://www.classic-zone.de/images/gallerys/dkc/31.gif

gogogadgetgo
void and void just because.....

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://www.classic-zone.de/images/gallerys/dkc/31.gif I don't speak Chinese. none

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't speak Chinese. none At first it worked but then it said it wasn't allowed to link this gif to other boards.

It's the dancing donkey kong in the middle.
http://www.classic-zone.de/gallerie-anzeigen.php?id=4

batdude123
Originally posted by Parmaniac
At first it worked but then it said it wasn't allowed to link this gif to other boards.

It's the dancing donkey kong in the middle.
http://www.classic-zone.de/gallerie-anzeigen.php?id=4

http://www.classic-zone.de/images/gallerys/dkc/31.gif

bbrem123
He can be hurt but he can reform. The Void can come back as long as he wants to.

ok ok physical damage has no lasting effect on him...hows that

quanchi112
you're missing the point. again.

i havent read the comic, so i cant say. The point is we don't know what happened just like we don't know what happened when the Sentry stalemated Galactus according to this writer.

ok ok physical damage has no lasting effect on him...hows that That's fine.

Badabing
Void wins. Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
void and void just because.....

Black bolt z
Like everyone of quans arguments?

quanchi112
Like everyone of quans arguments? You haven't read the Void so you wouldn't know.

Black bolt z
You haven't read the Void so you wouldn't know. O cmon!You always end up backing yourself into a corner.I wasn't talking about this one in general.Just every one(especially against ODG).

quanchi112
O cmon!You always end up backing yourself into a corner.I wasn't talking about this one in general.Just every one(especially against ODG). You yourself were all over the map in some of the ig/un debates. I actually won those debates you it shows how far off your opinion is.

Omega Vision
You yourself were all over the map in some of the ig/un debates. I actually won those debates you it shows how far off your opinion is.
You won those debates? What a magical world you live in, silly man. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You won those debates? What a magical world you live in, silly man. laughing out loud I did. I'm not the one who seeks e advice in dealing with family issues.

Black bolt z
You yourself were all over the map in some of the ig/un debates. I actually won those debates you it shows how far off your opinion is. And who decided this winner?Yeah you were in that debate.I sided with you on the side of the IG but past that that was it.You were debating using fallacy and ODG logic(by the way omega I loved that pokemon thing).IG wins that fight IMO but you never won.

quanchi112
And who decided this winner?Yeah you were in that debate.I sided with you on the side of the IG but past that that was it.You were debating using fallacy and ODG logic(by the way omega I loved that pokemon thing).IG wins that fight IMO but you never won. So you just admitted I did beat him in that debate. Thanks that's all I needed.

Black bolt z
So you just admitted I did beat him in that debate. Thanks that's all I needed. Quanchilogic... blink no .You not only fail to use your own words use misinterpret what others say too.

I said that IG wins in the debate.I sided with you.That doesn't mean you won the debate.From what I kept reading there was no definitive winner in that debate because no one could provide concrete proof or have the number of people stacked against one another.
You didn't win

Omega Vision
I did. I'm not the one who seeks e advice in dealing with family issues.
Personal attacks aren't going to steer the conversation away from your delusions. laughing

-Pr-
The point is we don't know what happened just like we don't know what happened when the Sentry stalemated Galactus according to this writer.

That's fine.

no, it isn't.

good sweet jesus t***y f*cking christ.

the writer =/= spider-man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.