Void vs. Green Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Void takes on the 7200 members of the Green Lantern Corps. For shits and giggles, add the Guardians and the Ion entity.

IT BEGINS.

-Pr-
laughing

GLC. Hard.

it's almost spite. i'll see what bada thinks.

chomperx9
oh so PR needs to badas permission to close threads. thought it was bada that needed permission from PR. huh

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bada is the one in charge.

Green Lantern Corps win pretty thoroughly although the Green Lantern population will be cut down severely and I see a Guardian or two going down in the process.

Let's be honest here, outside of Kyle, Hal, John, Guy, Kilowogg and a few more, the rest of the Corps is basically cannon fodder meant to die to make an enemy seem more dangerous or threatning.

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
oh so PR needs to badas permission to close threads. thought it was bada that needed permission from PR. huh

it's called collaboration.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Void takes on the 7200 members of the Green Lantern Corps. For shits and giggles, add the Guardians and the Ion entity.

IT BEGINS. Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing

GLC. Hard.

it's almost spite. i'll see what bada thinks. Guy Gardner for the emm effin' win! greenlandurn

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bada is the one in charge.

Green Lantern Corps win pretty thoroughly although the Green Lantern population will be cut down severely and I see a Guardian or two going down in the process.

Let's be honest here, outside of Kyle, Hal, John, Guy, Kilowogg and a few more, the rest of the Corps is basically cannon fodder. This

Let me go ahead and tell quan that yes these lanterns have more then enough power to stomp void and there is no way he is putting them all down.If nothing else they BFR him.

Galan007
The embodiment of GL power = a whale. Void = a crab. Whales >> crabs. Therefore, GLC > Void.

smart

chomperx9
there is just to many GLs. i think they would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.