Marvel/DC Ultimate Street Level Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Moon Knight
Captain America (Steve)
Dare Devil
Blade
Elektra
Punisher
Black Panther

vs.

Batman
Nightwing
Shiva
Deathstroke
Bane
Deadshot
Ra's Al Ghul

Fight in NYC. Each team has 1 day prep. No CIS or PIS

Who takes this?

Please Discuss

Q99
Robin's a little light there, I don't think there's a single foe Damien can take. Shouldn't someone like Shiva or Cassandra be in that spot?

Marvel wins due to no dead weight.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Q99
Robin's a little light there, I don't think there's a single foe Damien can take. Shouldn't someone like Shiva or Cassandra be in that spot?

Marvel wins due to no dead weight.

So Shiva makes it even? I'll make the edit.

Q99
Yea, now it's a close fight.

JakeTheBank
BP brings a lot to the table with his prep. But so does a majority of team DC.

byrdgang21
DC will be tough to beat with prep with guys like Batman, Deathstroke, and Ghul.....

but Marvel team is formidable as well with guys like Cap, BP, and even Punisher.

I think Marvel may have a slight edge but very close.......6/10

Parmaniac
Originally posted by byrdgang21
DC will be tough to beat with prep with guys like Batman, Deathstroke, and Ghul..... DC for the majority but not a vast.

Juk3n
And whats the prep gonna be on team DC? Anti-martial arts spray? LOL.
The prep is hardly gonna be overkill because Batman knows he's facing peak humans. What devices will he need that he doesn't carry as standard gear on his Utility belt? Whats the point of having a prep battle where 1 person on each team can bring a 'be all End all' weapon?

Is there a limit on the prep?

Can BP fly over to Reed and get a time machine? Ya can't just say '1 day prep' in a Batman vs Daredevil fight. It's too open.
With that said, T'Challa prepares for Gas and sonics, then grabs his energy daggers and 1 shots anyone on team DC.

Punisher throws grenades into the melee knowing BP will be safe, Steve hides behind his shield while the blasts go off and proceeds to mop up any injured DCu'ns. But i's a prep battle so there will be a few tactics that wont be applied. Every one on Team bat will have Anti -TP headpeices so Elektra wont be mind humping them. Bane will go and get some venom. BP will give team marvel members all re-breathers or gas masks, and will give DD some sonic frequency blocking earpeice. Bats will have some acid bombs to melt through ody armor of the Marvelites. But BP will have some Anti -Acid marvel spray to prepare for it. Bats will have some anti-anti-marvel spray to allow marvel suits to b melted....

woah woah woah, im getting carried away. So, Limit to the prep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.