Apocalypse Runs A Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
KMC's favorite and most popular comic book character runs a gauntlet. Apocalypse gets to rest for 5 hours after each fight but may not use any of his resting/nourishing time for prep.
CIS and PIS are off.
Bloodlust is on.

Gauntlet:

1- She-Hulk and Bastion
2- Colossus and Nightcrawler
3- Cyclops and Juggernaut
4- Fantastic Four, Professor Hulk, and Crystal
5- Ikaris
6- Black Bolt
7- Vulcan
8- Gladiator
9- Thor
10- Morg with the Waters of Life

How far does our favorite character get?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
KMC's favorite and most popular comic book character runs a gauntlet. Apocalypse gets to rest for 5 hours after each fight but may not use any of his resting/nourishing time for prep.
CIS and PIS are off.
Bloodlust is on.

Gauntlet:

1- She-Hulk and Bastion- Stomps with utter ease
2- Colossus and Nightcrawler- Kills them with utter ease
3- Cyclops and Juggernaut- Kills them
4- Fantastic Four, Professor Hulk, and Crystal- Obliterate them
5- Ikaris- Terminates him
6- Black Bolt- Annihilates him
7- Vulcan- Destroys him
8- Gladiator- Wrecks him
9- Thor- Crushes him
10- Morg with the Waters of Life- Split

galactusischere
He stomps his way though the gauntlet untill he gets to Morg? Seriously?

D_Dude1210

How the heck does he stomp Thor??? :-/

D_Dude1210
He stops at 6. CIS/PIS-free bloodlusted BlackBolt?!?

Ouch.

JakeTheBank
LMAO at Tyrant's severe delusions of grandeur.

Apoc, at absolute best, gets to Black Bolt.

TheTyrant
Not stomp but he beats em all.

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
How the heck does he stomp Thor??? :-/
He doesn't.

He stops at 6. CIS/PIS-free bloodlusted BlackBolt?!?

Ouch.
Already happened, Boltagon was useless agianst him.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Apoc, at absolute best, gets to Black Bolt.

Already happened in an actual comic. No matter how much you wanna downplay Apoc, he would most certainly crush Bolt.

xmarksthespot

Apoc, at absolute best, gets to Black Bolt. Sounds about right. smile

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Not stomp but he beats em all.

How does he beat Thor? Thor without CIS/PIS is just about a wreck waiting to happen to Apoc.

TheTyrant
How does he beat Thor? Thor without CIS/PIS is just about a wreck waiting to happen to Apoc.

Because he is faster than Thor due to teleportation.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sounds about right. smile

Apocalypse already tanked BB's best shot with a slight amp. Cable's power is nothing to Apocalypse, I don't even know why he bothered taking it. CIS I guess.

JakeTheBank
Because he is faster than Thor due to teleportation.

lol?

Thor teleports Apoc into the sun and leaves him there.

TheTyrant
lol?

Thor teleports Apoc into the sun and leaves him there.

Apocalypse teleports back. And his teleportation is mind-based. He thinks it and it happens.

JakeTheBank
Apocalypse teleports back. And his teleportation is mind-based. He thinks it and it happens.

I'd like to see Apoc thinking of anything even remotely coherent as Thor beats the shit out of him.

D_Dude1210
CIS free Thor just tears his lifeforce out.

Also, I've seen the BB/Apoc scan. Did NOT indicate that BB was screaming at all. Apparently, him being drawn with his mouth open is automatically considered a scream to you... :-/

TheTyrant
CIS free Thor just tears his lifeforce out.

Also, I've seen the BB/Apoc scan. Did NOT indicate that BB was screaming at all. Apparently, him being drawn with his mouth open is automatically considered a scream to you... :-/

What the hell do you think he was doing? Breathing? Gasping? Yea, they clearly wanted to show how beastly Apocalypse is. Not showing how BB can drain in air.

Q99
I could see him beating BB, but he doesn't make it to Morg.

TheTyrant
I'd like to see Apoc thinking of anything even remotely coherent as Thor beats the shit out of him.
I would ask why, but what's the point?
You are blinded by your hate towards Apocalypse.

D_Dude1210
What the hell do you think he was doing? Breathing? Gasping? Yea, they clearly wanted to show how beastly Apocalypse is. Not showing how BB can drain in air.

We can't assume what was not mentioned. You cannot prove that he used the scream anymore than I can prove that he didn't. Making anything you or I say with regards to this scan as an assumption, nothing more.

BB has other attacks at his disposal you know. Are we to assume now that every scan where we see BB opening his mouth being an automatic scream?

BB's scream does a hell of a lot of collateral damage to everyone around him. That is why he rarely ever uses it.

JakeTheBank
I would ask why, but what's the point?
You are blinded by your hate towards Apocalypse.

I'm not blinded by Apoc and his aura of suckass. I see very clearly where he is on the totem pole, and it's several levels below Thor.

If anything, you're blinded by your Apoc fanboyism.

TheTyrant
We can't assume what was not mentioned. You cannot prove that he used the scream anymore than I can prove that he didn't. Making anything you or I say with regards to this scan as an assumption, nothing more.

BB has other attacks at his disposal you know. Are we to assume now that every scan where we see BB opening his mouth being an automatic scream?

BB's scream does a hell of a lot of collateral damage to everyone around him. That is why he rarely ever uses it.

Bolt's main power is his infamous scream correct? Rhetorical question BTW.
What makes you think his other powers which aren't really all that much can help him out here?

Apocalypse can absorb energy. He was obviously absorbing BB's scream.

D_Dude1210
Bolt's main power is his infamous scream correct? Rhetorical question BTW.
What makes you think his other powers who aren't really all that much can help him out here?

This statement proves how little you know of BB, thus any kind of debate with you on the matter is pointless until you do a bit more reading.

Apocalypse can absorb energy. He was obviously absorbing BB's scream.

Which wasn't shown or indicated in this scan. This all amounts to you just making things up or at the very least making unsubstantiated leaps of logic to make Apoc stronger than he actually is.

TheTyrant
This statement proves how little you know of BB, thus any kind of debate with you on the matter is pointless until you do a bit more reading.

What? His scream isn't his main weapon/power?

That's why you interpret it. It doesn't make sense for BB to be just standing there doing nothing with his mouth open when his beloved ones and family are in danger.

Slaanesh
BB stop him..

D_Dude1210
What? His scream isn't his main weapon?

For about 90% of his fights out there, no it isn't. Again, read more BB please before making assumptions.

That's why you interpret it. It doesn't make sense for BB to be just standing there doing nothing with his mouth open when his beloved ones and family are in danger.

It does (this statement AGAIN shows how little you know of BB). If you've read a lot of BB's other showings, you would know that he uses his electron manipulation powers FAR FAR FAR MORE OFTEN than he does his voice.

When he DOES use his voice, it is ALWAYS mentioned or specifically indicated in either the narration or the art.

For example. This is what happens when he DOES use his voice (this is HoM, however).

http://img132.imageshack.us/i/blackboltfeat16gt.gif/

TheTyrant
The art clearly indicates that he is using his voice.
Link doesn't work.
HoM =/= 616

D_Dude1210
Should work now.

D_Dude1210
The art clearly indicates that he is using his voice.
Link doesn't work.
HoM =/= 616

No it doesn't.
Fixed it.
S'why I indicated it (the HoM part).

TheTyrant
No it doesn't.
Fixed it.
S'why I indicated it (the HoM part).

So tell me, why is his mouth open?
I had already seen that.
I read your post before the edit.

D_Dude1210
So, tell me why is his mouth open?
I had already seen that.
I read your post before the edit.

This is comics, there needs to be a reason for people to be drawn with their mouths open?
Good for you.
See above.

xmarksthespot
I can open my mouth without even exhaling, let alone screaming. 313

TheTyrant
This is comics, there needs to be a reason for people to be drawn with their mouths open?
Good for you.
See above.
I've never seen anything close to this. Why would BB, a person whose main and most powerful offensive power is his voice open his mouth and do NOTHING, while his family and friends are in danger? He was using his voice.
Why thank you.
See above.

xmarksthespot
I've never seen anything close to this. Why would BB, a person whose main and most powerful power is his voice open his mouth and do NOTHING, while his family and friends are in danger?
Why thank you.
See above. His scream is more of a danger to his friends and family than Apocalypse is. 131

Why use your powers when you can use furniture.

D_Dude1210
His scream is more of a danger to his friends and family than Apocalypse is. 131

TheTyrant

Why would he do it though? It makes no sense.

His scream is more of a danger to his friends and family than Apocalypse is. 131

Rachel Grey was present there IIRC. She could have protected the Inhumans and co with her telekinesis.

xmarksthespot
Rachel was too busy being an emo alternate reality child.

D_Dude1210
Rachel Grey was present there IIRC. She could have protected the Inhumans and co with her telekinesis.

Could have maybe (BIG MAYBE). But she never did. Thus proving my point even more.

TheTyrant
Could have maybe (BIG MAYBE). But she never did. Thus proving my point even more.

I don't agree, but I don't want to argue in circles since neither of us can prove out points.

I have an off-topic question though, did you participate in the Black Bolt-Supergirl thread?

D_Dude1210
I don't agree, but I don't want to argue in circles since neither of us can prove out points.

I have an off-topic question though, did you participate in the Black Bolt-Supergirl thread?

Let's agree to disagree then.

Don't recall. Don't think I did. But who knows. stick out tongue

Simbon

-Pr-

i was going to reply to that, but i'll leave it alone.

Joker793
he gets to glads

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Simbon
I really don't see how you can read that image (mouth wide open, lines emanating from it), without concluding that BB is making some kind of loud noise.

1) Because the instances wherein Black Bolt HAS used his voice, it caused massive collateral damage to his surroundings.
2) Because the instances wherein Black Bolt HAS used his voice, it was always indicated clearly via art and this art is far from clear. One could also conclude that the artist misinterpreted the writer's narrative intentions here.
3) Because BB rarely ever uses his voice unless backed entirely into a corner wherein desperation was the only means out and even then he's mostly used whispers.
4) Because previous showings of BB has shown his voice to be FAR more destructive than what was shown on panel. And even assuming that you were right, this would be an intensely LOW showing for his voice and stinks too much of PIS.
5) Because Black Bolt could also have used his electron manipulation attack here.
6) Because opening mouth could be interpreted as a whisper and not shout as well.
7) Because context dictates that Apoc received some sort of amp here making this whole feat nonviable anyway.

TheTyrant
It was just Cable. Nothing big.

Rage.Of.Olympus
CIS and PIS are off.
Bloodlust is on.

Gauntlet:

1- She-Hulk and Bastion
2- Colossus and Nightcrawler
3- Cyclops and Juggernaut
4- Fantastic Four, Professor Hulk, and Crystal
5- Ikaris
6- Black Bolt
7- Vulcan
8- Gladiator
9- Thor
10- Morg with the Waters of Life

With C.I.S. off, how does he take out Juggernaut? That would stop his progression in this gauntlet. Unless he can teleport Juggernaut out even with his force field on.

If he gets past him, he'll get a good deal of trouble from Black Bolt, Vulcan, and Gladiator. I don't know if he can make it past those three. He'd have to play really smart.

If he somehow manages to do so, he stops at Thor who's one of the most dangerous characters out there without C.I.S.

Rage.Of.Olympus

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
With C.I.S. off, how does he take out Juggernaut? That would stop his progression in this gauntlet. Unless he can teleport Juggernaut out even with his force field on.

If he gets past him, he'll get a good deal of trouble from Black Bolt, Vulcan, and Gladiator. I don't know if he can make it past those three. He'd have to play really smart.

If he somehow manages to do so, he stops at Thor who's one of the most dangerous characters out there without C.I.S.

Good man for actually considering the fight instead of saying 'Apocalypse is fail so he can't win lolololol'

As for Juggernaut, he BFRs him via telekinesis.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by -Pr-
i was going to reply to that, but i'll leave it alone. I know. I left myself wide open. haermm

ExodusCloak
Sounds about right. smile

Pretty much although at his best he'd just about scrape the majority at 5.

Rachel was too busy being an emo alternate reality child.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29735/690211-rachel25.jpg

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Pretty much although at his best he'd just about scrape the majority at 5.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29735/690211-rachel25.jpg Lol. That was full of win!

Annoying alternate reality brats...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Good man for actually considering the fight instead of saying 'Apocalypse is fail so he can't win lolololol'

As for Juggernaut, he BFRs him via telekinesis.

Crapocalypse does fail in every endevour. I was just being generous here.

I'm not sure whether or not that would work with his force field. And on top of that, there was the instance when Jean Grey tried to restrain him with telekinesis by keeping him in the air and he simply walked right through the effects.

-Pr-
I know. I left myself wide open. haermm

no different than at any other time of day, eh?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by -Pr-
no different than at any other time of day, eh? Day or night, 24/7/365... for you. vin

366 in leap years.

-Pr-
Day or night, 24/7/365... for you. vin

366 in leap years.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.