Gambit vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Gambit gets his staff and two decks of cards.

Captain America gets his shield.

Who wins?

Juk3n
gambit charges and fires a full deck in a wide spread close-up..what is the result?

In a comic Cap stomps, on a forum we have to be prepared for the "deadpool has grenades" argument. Gambit nukes the field, Caps good, but bullets dont have an exploding radius like 52 individual bombs.

the ninjak
Man these two guys are the action heroes of both their respective teams-

Cap the Avengers the Steven Seagal kicking ass on a sub and getting the girl.

Remy the Xmen the Chow Yun Fat flying in on a motorcycle and blowing the crap out of everything and getting the girl.

Explosive damage should beat shield defence and Gambits agility should beat Caps strength and resolve.

I'm giving this to Gambit.

Wild Shadow
agreed.. in the comics Cap would take on gambit and win.. in a forum fight gambit would be twisting and jumping tossing or flipping his entire deck and collapse a building on cap or if he made slight contact he would charge caps armor or even shield.. although the shield wouldnt be destroyed it would still cause a chain reaction that might ko cap..imo

snoopdogg
Gambit.

Magneto1982
Steve Rogers ftw! He has more experience than Gambit and would be able to outsmart him.

Slaanesh
Gambit..

KingD19
Originally posted by Magneto1982
Steve Rogers ftw! He has more experience than Gambit and would be able to outsmart him.

You act like Gambit's dumb...

Like the others said, even though Gambit is so much better than him, because it's Cap, he'd win in a comic...in a forum however, he should win a healthy majority.

Yup, flick the whole deck in 5 seconds and CA dies ugly.

Wild Shadow
Gambit brings down the ceiling or collapses the floor on cap...

StiltmanFTW
Gambit pwned Cap, Hawkeye and Thor at the same time. We saw both Mjolnir and shield damaged at the end yes

Not canon to 616 continuity of course.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gambit pwned Cap, Hawkeye and Thor at the same time. We saw both Mjolnir and shield damaged at the end yes

Not canon to 616 continuity of course.

So what was it?

Deadline
Cap was dodging Taskmasters exploding arrows without a shield. Gambits going to have a hard time hitting him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
So what was it?

I dunno, all I've seen was a scan or two embarrasment

Originally posted by Deadline
Cap was dodging Taskmasters exploding arrows without a shield. Gambits going to have a hard time hitting him.
He can cover a far wider area at once, that shield cant protect him on all sides

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
He can cover a far wider area at once, that shield cant protect him on all sides

I said he was dodging it without a shield......

Juk3n
he woldn't Dodge 50 exploding arrows. Gambit can throw 50 exploding cards. Cap gets xploded on a forum battle.

Wild Shadow
dodging one single card doesnt mean much when it also explodes and throw debri all over the place.... bong back of the head

Stunner2xx
Light green and REMY

Originally posted by Deadline
I said he was dodging it without a shield......

Doesnt change anything, Gambit can make it so there are no safe spaces to move into.

KingD19
104 bombs at once...that can be magnified to have a larger blast radius than a grenade....yeah, Cap dies.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
agreed.. in the comics Cap would take on gambit and win.. in a forum fight gambit would be twisting and jumping tossing or flipping his entire deck and collapse a building on cap or if he made slight contact he would charge caps armor or even shield.. although the shield wouldnt be destroyed it would still cause a chain reaction that might ko cap..imo

well would the shield even make any explosion? i mean with the vibrainium lasing would it not absorb the explosion?

any case Gambit has a lot of options here so he takes a strong win

The shield yes, CA's frail body not so much.

khazra
If this is Rogers he takes it all day everyday. Cap maintains some range and uses the shield to knock any cards out of the air before they get close to him.

Originally posted by khazra
If this is Rogers he takes it all day everyday. Cap maintains some range and uses the shield to knock any cards out of the air before they get close to him.

Gambit blasts the whole battlefield to hell: no safe spots to move to

He also controls the intensity and moment of the explosion.

khazra
Originally posted by 753
Gambit blasts the whole battlefield to hell: no safe spots to move to

He also controls the intensity and moment of the explosion.
What about the air? Cap can jump high and place the shield below him to absorb explosions.

I dont think gambit can he a whole battlefield with cards. And they still have to be thrown which is when cap can effect them with the shield.

Originally posted by khazra
What about the air? Cap can jump high and place the shield below him to absorb explosions.

I dont think gambit can he a whole battlefield with cards. And they still have to be thrown which is when cap can effect them with the shield.

You know how you can flick a whole deck of cards with just a hand by flexing it and letting them go? He can do that to a couple of decks at a time and it only takes a few seconds for the whole deck to go. By moving his arms arround he can cover the whole battleground. He is pretty good with those card tricks too, so calculating strengh and distance etc. should be easy to maximize the reach. He can let them explode on contact, to keep CA on the defensive, and flood the area arround him; or mine the whole field and have them explode at once, this would leave him more exposed at the beggining however.

There is the air I'll give you that, but sooner or later he'll have to come down to an inferno.

Trackz
if this is bucky cap he might win, due to carrying a firearm

KingD19
Gambit's better in agility then Cap anyway, so if Cap jumps...Gambit jumps higher and flicks cards down at his head.

And let's not forget, Gambit now has semi control over his Death powers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Gambit's better in agility then Cap anyway, so if Cap jumps...Gambit jumps higher and flicks cards down at his head.

And let's not forget, Gambit now has semi control over his Death powers.

Prove to me Gambit is more agile than Captain America.

Oh, and Captain America wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Prove to me Gambit is more agile than Captain America.

Oh, and Captain America wins.

Gambit absorbs and manipulates Kinetic energy, he has tons of agility feats that make Cap look like he's standing still. Like dodging a room full of lasers, with all of them pointed at him. Cap falls back on his shield all the time, Gambit has a thin staff that's he's blocked bullets with.

Agility is no comparison.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Gambit absorbs and manipulates Kinetic energy, he has tons of agility feats that make Cap look like he's standing still. Like dodging a room full of lasers, with all of them pointed at him. Cap falls back on his shield all the time, Gambit has a thin staff that's he's blocked bullets with.

Agility is no comparison.

Oh really? Post these feats please.

Lol. Dodging a room full of lasers pointed at him is the evidence that your using to support that his more agile than Captain America? I want to see that scene because it has to be very, very impressive for you to come to this conclusion. Got an issue number?

I've seen Captain America dodge lasers in a narrow space while in zero gravity with no problem. This scene better be extremely impressive.

That's nice. How is that a feat of agility and not speed? I've seen Captain America outrun bullets by the way.

Wild Shadow
cap usually dodges but uses his shield.. gambit doesnt carry one so its kinda impressive...

anyways gambit doing his own twirling bo blocking laser feats and catching explosive rounds is pretty impressive and just as good as caps moments

BlackZero30x
Oh really? Post these feats please.

Lol. Dodging a room full of lasers pointed at him is the evidence that your using to support that his more agile than Captain America?

he fought blade knocked him over(then the fight stopped) and he fought daredevil....in which both fights he showed very good levels of agility.

but even without a scan it's easy to tell....

Caps only peak Human and gambits agility is apart of his mutation (which i believe it was beyond human agility)

Battlehammer
The notion that gambit has feats that make Capt look like he standing still is absurd at best

Slaanesh
i don't think anybody is saying that..they are just saying Gambit agility is much better than Capt..

Martian_mind
Ahem.

Gambit has feats that make Capt look like he's standing still.

Let the chaos reign.....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't think anybody is saying that..they are just saying Gambit agility is much better than Capt..
some one said exactly what i said on this very page.........

and the notion that gambit agility is much better then Capt is one from ignorances not facts.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
he fought blade knocked him over(then the fight stopped) and he fought daredevil....in which both fights he showed very good levels of agility.

Caps only peak Human and gambits agility is apart of his mutation (which i believe it was beyond human agility)
thats your evidence? is this a joke? The agility they showed was nothing impressive at all....the fact you think that was an impressive above capt feat........is laughable........the only reason you even mention it is because blades a vampire.....which means almost nothing......oh and Capt has pummelled beats inot the ground who superhuman in ever senses.........

clearly not...given you rediculous statement.......and "evidences".

Actaully Capt america is enhanced. He the next stage in what human can become in the future.....he very much superhuman.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ahem.

Gambit has feats that make Capt look like he's standing still.

Let the chaos reign.....

Juk3n
Gambit is magnificently agile in his own book, but next to daredevil, cap, elektra,deadpool, wolverine he's not a huge leap above them, they're very much his peers. It just happends to be on of his main traits so everyone is acting as if it's so much better than anyone else. He has enhanced agility, well..Cap has enhanced everything erm

Battlehammer
cosigned

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Battlehammer
thats your evidence? is this a joke? The agility they showed was nothing impressive at all....the fact you think that was an impressive above capt feat........is laughable........the only reason you even mention it is because blades a vampire.....which means almost nothing......oh and Capt has pummelled beats inot the ground who superhuman in ever senses.........

clearly not...given you rediculous statement.......and "evidences".

Actaully Capt america is enhanced. He the next stage in what human can become in the future.....he very much superhuman.

wow you get angry easily lol

the feats i mentioned were not my "Evidence" in fact my evidence was that caps only peak human. prove me wrong.

EDIT: current Cap is Bucky and the Op never stated anything of who. you do know that right?

Juk3n

in fact my evidence was that caps only peak human. prove me wrong.

EDIT: current Cap is Bucky and the Op never stated anything of who. you do know that right?

Why assume OP doesn't mean the Steve Rogers? OP would have said Bucky so please don't try an d adjust your reasoning to make a 'bucky vs gambit' thread. If its Cap, Its Steve unless stated, isnt this obvious?

And as for Cap being 'peak human' you're just wrong. No scans needed, it's common knowledge that he performs super human feats for breakfast lunch and dinner. The fact you don't know this just means you read too many bios and not enough Comics.

You can get to his respect thread in about 4 clicks, thumb up

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Juk3n
Why assume OP doesn't mean the Steve Rogers? OP would have said Bucky so please don't try an d adjust your reasoning to make a 'bucky vs gambit' thread. If its Cap, Its Steve unless stated, isnt this obvious?

And as for Cap being 'peak human' you're just wrong. No scans needed, it's common knowledge that he performs super human feats for breakfast lunch and dinner. The fact you don't know this just means you read too many bios and not enough Comics.

You can get to his respect thread in about 4 clicks, thumb up

well first of all your completely wrong about the op....read the rules.
next this could be steve and id still say the something because he is only peak human anyways.....

and being peak human would mean not be superhuman in any way merely just at his bodys peak strength,endurance,agilty...son on and so forth

ill head that way and let you know what i pick up wink

BlackZero30x
not to double post or anything but i'm on page 8 of his respect tread and the most impressive thing i saw that would show him as beyond peak human was handling spider-man the way he did...personally i have never agreed with that but i'll give it to you.

Now i have a question for you or anyone who chooses to let me ask.....its serious and has a point relevant to this fight....

the ninjak
In his solo series Remy displayed insane agility.

And some bios state that Remy's agility is enhanced with the same kinetic energy that he uses to explode stuff.

But I have seen Cap do similar feats when it comes to the dodging bullet dept.

But Gambit's reflecting bullets with his staff feat is more impressive in my opinion. Regardless. He still wins this forum fight, wide burst explosive damage eats shield protection.

Trackz

You can get to his respect thread in about 4 clicks, thumb up if the op doesnt state, we go with the most current versions, people forget that a lot. bucky might stand more of a chance against gambit though

Wild Shadow
i think ppl seriously underestimate what cap represents when we use him as the pinnacle of human potential "peak"

if ppl want to say he is peak that is fine so long as they realize that he occupies the top spot of the peak human pyramid alone..

the things he does routinely is above what your average DC or marvel peak humans can do.. which is why we put him on the enhanced or low end superhuman..

anything a peak human does Cap does it without breaking a sweat and then some...

Rage.Of.Olympus

Nothing I saw in those fights would make me believe that Gambit is superior to Rogers in agility.

Lmao. Do you think him being peak human means absolutely anything? Captain America performs ridiculous feats that are far above human constantly.

Just because agility is one of the main attributes of Gambit that is focused on, it doesn't mean his magically superior to Captain America in that category.

And just because I'm bored:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/daredevil23314bt0.jpg

The man in the suit is Daredevil. Take a guess as to who that blur is.

StyleTime
Seems like every few months someone makes this thread despite the fact that it's been done oh so many times. A simple search would've shown this. The largest threads are at the bottom.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350036& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=372666& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=431684& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=484582& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=422344& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366141& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400749& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

It doesn't matter who is the more agile one, they're probably even. Gambit has massive energy output and area attacks, he wins this. Other than flooding the area with explosions from the cards, he can just charge the ground.

BlackZero30x
Nothing I saw in those fights would make me believe that Gambit is superior to Rogers in agility.

Lmao. Do you think him being peak human means absolutely anything? Captain America performs ridiculous feats that are far above human constantly.

Just because agility is one of the main attributes of Gambit that is focused on, it doesn't mean his magically superior to Captain America in that category.

And just because I'm bored:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/daredevil23314bt0.jpg

The man in the suit is Daredevil. Take a guess as to who that blur is.

ok well exactly kinda...look at the strongman competition...those men are not at peak human and they can pull trains for gods sake so im not takeing anything away by saying he's at the top level in all areas that a human's body can reach....so don't get me wrong.....because that would make him well beyond an Olympic gold medalist....but he shouldn't be hanging with people like spiderman....(because of his spider sense)

but gambit has him beat with weapon usage(because of his powers) strategy and his agility would be superior because it would be above peak human

now i never said gambit would win in a stomp but i said he would win

heck not even necessarily because of his agility(simply pointing out his agility is better.)

i mean his ability, his control over them and his mentality give him a pretty big edge

Originally posted by the ninjak
In his solo series Remy displayed insane agility.

And some bios state that Remy's agility is enhanced with the same kinetic energy that he uses to explode stuff.

But I have seen Cap do similar feats when it comes to the dodging bullet dept.

But Gambit's reflecting bullets with his staff feat is more impressive in my opinion. Regardless. He still wins this forum fight, wide burst explosive damage eats shield protection.

thumb up

Originally posted by Trackz
if the op doesnt state, we go with the most current versions, people forget that a lot.

thumb up

jinzin
confused

Rogers... IS the most current Captain America....
Like they said, read comics. smile

Trackz
Originally posted by jinzin
confused

Like they said, read comics. smile ..he gave the mantle to bucky, bucky currently is captain america in the avengers, while steve rogers is leading the secret avengers as himself.

BlackZero30x
confused

Like they said, read comics. smile

idk what you have been reading but it must not be released to the public yet.......... confused

i think one of us really should read comics...and im not talking about me....

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

BlackZero30x
wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
ok well exactly kinda...look at the strongman competition...those men are not at peak human and they can pull trains for gods sake so im not takeing anything away by saying he's at the top level in all areas that a human's body can reach....so don't get me wrong.....because that would make him well beyond an Olympic gold medalist....but he shouldn't be hanging with people like spiderman....(because of his spider sense)

Not taking anything away? This guy has deflected Mjolnir throws with a shield toss, knocked out the Hulk among other things. You're taking something away.

Really? Well this might surprise you but he can hang with Spider-Man and was schooling him up close in their latest fight.

but gambit has him beat with weapon usage(because of his powers) strategy and his agility would be superior because it would be above peak human

His kinetic powers would give him an advantage in combat against Captain America. At least in terms of long range capabilities. Never argued that.

What kind of argument is that? Claiming Gambit's agility is better and supporting it with nothing more than a "But Cap is PEAK HUMAN AND GAMBIT IS ENHANCED! sad" doesn't prove anything.

now i never said gambit would win in a stomp but i said he would win

That's nice.

heck not even necessarily because of his agility(simply pointing out his agility is better.)

Without actually backing it up with any evidence.

i mean his ability, his control over them and his mentality give him a pretty big edge

Pretty big edge? Gambit might win but it wouldn't be easy nor is undebatable. As a matter of fact, I'm more than certain that Captain America would school Gambit if they fought in a comic. However, this is a forum.

BlackZero30x
Not taking anything away? This guy has deflected Mjolnir throws with a shield toss, knocked out the Hulk among other things. You're taking something away.
so are you talking ultimate cap here because i don't remember him KO'ing hulk....

anyways no im not takeing anything away from him because like i said speaking in terms of real life a strong man can pull a frikkin front of a train! and being peak human would be well beyond that.....fact is in real life your body could never reach "peak human" because a person has never been able to use 100% of there strength....

Really? Well this might surprise you but he can hang with Spider-Man and was schooling him up close in their latest fight. yes and you can go back and look an earlier statement I posted. i believe i was saying something like "i don't agree with it but i'll let you have it"

it happens to often to be PIS or CIS

His kinetic powers would give him an advantage in combat against Captain America. At least in terms of long range capabilities. Never argued that. never said you did i wasn't arguing with you when i stated this i was explaining my position on things

What kind of argument is that? Claiming Gambit's agility is better and supporting it with nothing more than a "But Cap is PEAK HUMAN AND GAMBIT IS ENHANCED! sad" doesn't prove anything.

ok let me say it as simple as i can....peak human is < Enhanced

that's a perfectly good argument because it's fact

Without actually backing it up with any evidence.

correct which i stated earlier originally when i first started talking about this you could show gambit is simply by reasoning i posted above this.

Pretty big edge? Gambit might win but it wouldn't be easy nor is undebatable. As a matter of fact, I'm more than certain that Captain America would school Gambit if they fought in a comic. However, this is a forum. like already stated as well which i believe you already addressed by saying "that's nice" but i'll say it again...i never said anything about him being uber better just better....excuses me if i have made it seem like i said in a stomp but i never said that nor do i believe that. but i think everyone knows gambits going to know who he's up against and he's gonna blow up the field if he has to....messy but effective. not to mention he can time dely or what not....im not saying cap wont know what hes up against....im saying gambits gonna go straight for the cheap shots and keep them coming because he knows that's his ticket to the win against an opponent like cap.

jinzin
idk what you have been reading but it must not be released to the public yet.......... confused

i think one of us really should read comics...and im not talking about me....

What I get for not finishing siege I guess. Eh well..

But seriously I have to take this from the guy who doesn't know about Cap punching Hulk out and thinks Enhanced>Peak is a good enough argument without any feats to support it?

mmmk... roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackZero30x
What I get for not finishing siege I guess. Eh well..

But seriously I have to take this from the guy who doesn't know about Cap punching Hulk out and thinks Enhanced>Peak is a good enough argument without any feats to support it?

mmmk... roll eyes (sarcastic)

well apparently you do because you did wink

i saw the ultimate cap knocking hulk around but never 616

so your saying enhanced<peak?

Rage.Of.Olympus
so are you talking ultimate cap here because i don't remember him KO'ing hulk....

No I'm not. 616 Captain America comes in and saves Spider-Man's live. He then knocks out the Hulk. However I do believe Spider-Man landed one punch to the Huk's gut in the end but Captain America was already beating that ass.

anyways no im not takeing anything away from him because like i said speaking in terms of real life a strong man can pull a frikkin front of a train! and being peak human would be well beyond that.....fact is in real life your body could never reach "peak human" because a person has never been able to use 100% of there strength....

yes and you can go back and look an earlier statement I posted. i believe i was saying something like "i don't agree with it but i'll let you have it"

it happens to often to be PIS or CIS

Quote where you said that because I'm not seeing it.

never said you did i wasn't arguing with you when i stated this i was explaining my position on things

Okay.

ok let me say it as simple as i can....peak human is < Enhanced

that's a perfectly good argument because it's fact

facepalm

Honestly, I don't eve know why I bother sometimes.

correct which i stated earlier originally when i first started talking about this you could show gambit is simply by reasoning i posted above this.

I don't even understand what your saying here. Are you agreeing with me that your making baseless claims and relying on nothing more besides the argument that Gambit is ranked as enhanced in bios hence he should be above Captain America? ****ing ridiculous.

like already stated as well which i believe you already addressed by saying "that's nice" but i'll say it again...i never said anything about him being uber better just better....excuses me if i have made it seem like i said in a stomp but i never said that nor do i believe that. but i think everyone knows gambits going to know who he's up against and he's gonna blow up the field if he has to....messy but effective. not to mention he can time dely or what not....im not saying cap wont know what hes up against....im saying gambits gonna go straight for the cheap shots and keep them coming because he knows that's his ticket to the win against an opponent like cap.

That's nice.

**** this agility and peak human vs metahuman bullshit people. Gambit wins cause he has versatility, area attacks and power output. He can wreck a city block in seconds.

BlackZero30x
No I'm not. 616 Captain America comes in and saves Spider-Man's live. He then knocks out the Hulk. However I do believe Spider-Man landed one punch to the Huk's gut in the end but Captain America was already beating that ass.
ok that's fine...but just like i told jizin i have never actually seen that so i figured you meant Ultimate

yes and you can go back and look an earlier statement I posted. i believe i was saying something like "i don't agree with it but i'll let you have it"

are you trying to quote me here...im confused...

Quote where you said that because I'm not seeing it.
the quote was actually what u have stated above this...you know the one i was confused about...

i spaced that and the CIS/PIS claim as an explanation to why i stated that.....not trying to fight with you here im just saying i often like to explain my motives and/or why i state things. such as now

facepalm

Honestly, I don't eve know why I bother sometimes.

I don't even understand what your saying here. Are you agreeing with me that your making baseless claims and relying on nothing more besides the argument that Gambit is ranked as enhanced in bios hence he should be above Captain America? ****ing ridiculous.

kind of but kind of not im saying that im making claim that factually speaking gambit is enhanced and cap is peak...maybe not separating them by a bunch but it does separate them by some margin. in gambits favor....what i was trying to do was make my point without any scans but i can throw this entire point out start over and use scans instead....because my entire point was me saying from the beginning that factually gambit is enhanced and cap is peak.

That's nice. thank you. and im seriously not trying to be a di** and if it seems that way im sorry because that's not intended. truthfully my argument about gambits win isn't even based on his agility so idk why this is even that big of a deal. but i mean since it is if you want i can try and post some scans of gambits agility...see if that satisfies you.

jinzin
well apparently you do because you did wink

i saw the ultimate cap knocking hulk around but never 616

so your saying enhanced<peak?

Well then you SHOULD read comics. smile

No, I'm saying performance>titles.

you're all hopeless

BlackZero30x
Well then you SHOULD read comics. smile

No, I'm saying performance>titles.

and you should read comics before makeing claims

these are lower end feats

this one shows gambit clearly dodgeing all of those blast and tagging them wink

BlackZero30x
this really is not as good as the last

BlackZero30x
this isn't about the fight its about how glad clearly states that gambit only manged to escape there previous fight due to his agility

srankmissingnin
Maybe I am completely remembering this wrong... but wasn't that Gladiator a Skrull? embarrasment

StyleTime
It's been a long time since I read that, but I think he was just being mind controlled.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by StyleTime
Seems like every few months someone makes this thread despite the fact that it's been done oh so many times. A simple search would've shown this. The largest threads are at the bottom.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350036& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=372666& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=431684& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=484582& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=422344& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366141& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400749& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Captain+America
%29+forumid%3A77 For some reason the search seems to only give me the most recent threads nowadays...

Not sure if it changed during the time I went on hiatus.

BlackZero30x
another low end feat where gambit knocks hawkeyes arrow out of the sky

StyleTime
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
For some reason the search seems to only give me the most recent threads nowadays...

Not sure if it changed during the time I went on hiatus.
You probably forgot to sacrifice a Junior Member first. It gains you favor with the search gods.

Also, did you search titles only?

jinzin
and you should read comics before makeing claims

these are lower end feats

this one shows gambit clearly dodgeing all of those blast and tagging them wink

Uh.... I seriously hope you don't think these are feats that somehow put Gambit outside of Caps agility range. no expression

Look Cap has coasted through agility simulations designed for Beast, you can keep protesting that Cap's "peak" human and that somehow puts him below Gambit but it's just not true.
Virtually EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING Cap does is WELL outside the scope of human ability. It's so obvious that there's no point in even arguing this. no expression

BlackZero30x
Uh.... I seriously hope you don't think these are feats that somehow put Gambit outside of Caps agility range. no expression

Look Cap has coasted through agility simulations designed for Beast, you can keep protesting that Cap's "peak" human and that somehow puts him below Gambit but it's just not true.
Virtually EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING Cap does is WELL outside the scope of human ability. It's so obvious that there's no point in even arguing this. no expression

as for the scans no but that mechine gun fire deffintly puts him up there.

well these are some of gambits lower end feats and if you don't wanna argue this that's fine with me we don't have to but you seriously take this way to seriously...no offense because once upon a time i use to be on your team.

but coming in here and making claims that someone else doesn't read comics because you think they don't make sense is not arguing.

i respect you as a debater because your good at it but my original argument was kind of a sarcastic statement but since i perceived people as being hostile in response to it i kept on with it.

as for gambit being on a higher level with his agility i still believe this to be true.....as obviously other debaters do to.

fine the debates over you go your way and i'll go mine but in good spirit id much like it if this stayed civil because i come here to relax.

i honestly don't put a lot of input on the vs section anymore for that reason.

(for the record though i have been reading comics since i was a really small child because that was the main thing me and my step father had in common)

The Real Wolvie
Who's to say Cap doesn't nail him with that shield before those bombs disperse...like he flicks the deck but the shield is so close that it just deflects back and kills Gambit.

Cap for the majority - easily.

Juk3n
Originally posted by The Real Wolvie
Who's to say Cap doesn't nail him with that shield before those bombs disperse...like he flicks the deck but the shield is so close that it just deflects back and kills Gambit.

with all of Gambits dodging feats and his speed and reaction times coupled with his agility. You think he's going to get hit by a 2ft shield that he knows can be thrown at any moment? And is likely EXPECTING to come at him?

lolmuchly?

nicamarvin
with all of Gambits dodging feats and his speed and reaction times coupled with his agility. You think he's going to get hit by a 2ft shield that he knows can be thrown at any moment? And is likely EXPECTING to come at him?

lolmuchly? OWNED..... smokin'

Originally posted by The Real Wolvie

It would be rally stupid for CA to throw that shield cause it's easy to dodge and he'd be defenseless afterwards seen as in a featureless environment there'd be nothing for the shield to bounce on and come back.

Battlehammer

whats worse is this is based off hand books which also say gambit only peak-human due to kenetic energy not superhuman.

so his own evidences which is bad ass it gets any ways contradicts his arguement of gambit being better.

juggernaut74
Have these two fought before?

gambit wins through ranged and area of effect attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.