Luke Cage and Thing vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Gecko4lif
The guy that reads comic books

cdtm
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The guy that reads comic books

Hrm.. Well, Colossus has always seemed a step up from either of the two. Generally stronger, more durable.. He DID give Gladiator a hard fight.

KingD19
Colossus takes Cage down early on, then he and Thing slug it out for a while before the ever lovin blue eyed Thing ends up with a black eye.

Bentley
Thing solos.

SamZED
Colossus would beat them 1 on 1. But not at the same time.

Dr. Tyrant
Originally posted by cdtm
Hrm.. Well, Colossus has always seemed a step up from either of the two. Generally stronger, more durable.. He DID give Gladiator a hard fight.

You called that a hard fight? I think Gladiator toyed with him.

Starscream M
team

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
You called that a hard fight? I think Gladiator toyed with him. You take that back you son of a ***** Colossus has hang with hulk, galds and juggy, at this point he only needs a strength boost to make him top tier as he already has the durability of top tiers

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
You called that a hard fight? I think Gladiator toyed with him. no, they both was hitting each other as hard as they possibly can as the writer stated, neither could put even a scratch on each other and the fight lasted some time

Colossus-Big C
team wins

snoopdogg
Colossus stomps one on one but these two will be too much.

Johnny Sorrow
Luke Cage has nothing to offer in this fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Luke Cage has nothing to offer in this fight.

What's his current level? Any upgrades to speak of?

Johnny Sorrow
What's his current level? Any upgrades to speak of?

He should still be a 25-tonner. Colossus can just BFR him and engage Thing.

Batroc
Thing tells Cage to hang back and take it easy while he fights Colossus. After a drawn out fight Colossus goes down. Thing and Cage go for a beer. Colossus joins in when he wakes up.

Colossus-Big C
cage can fastball thing

Gecko4lif
People dont think shit of colossus anymore apparently

Omega Vision
Unless Cage has the Wrecker's Crowbar he really can't do anything to Colossus.

Pyotr wins.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
cage can fastball thing

I think it's supposed to be the other way around.

Colossus-Big C
bad idea to fast ball cage at colossus , he would get wrecked.
cage can fastball thing

Johnny Sorrow
bad idea to fast ball cage at colossus , he would get wrecked.
cage can fastball thing

Methinks Cage's arms can't handle that girth. stick out tongue

colossulrage
this just comes down to colossus vs thing cause luke wont even phase colossus so in the end colossus walks away!

Wild Shadow
cage aint bringing anything to this fight unless he plans on tripping colossus but after that colossus isnt going to notice cage anymore then he would an ant.. this colossus vs thing.. and a kick or toss would get rid of things cheer leader

Colossus-Big C

Colossus-Big C
heres the outcome of the fight

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12397/777241-fcrcrop.jpg_super.jpeg

Bentley
heres the outcome of the fight

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12397/777241-fcrcrop.jpg_super.jpeg

Ben ate Piotr and shat him?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
Ben ate Piotr and shat him? it was a joke..

Bentley
it was a joke..

Mine wasn't eek!

ankur29
Originally posted by Bentley
Mine wasn't eek!

lol

split between thing and colossus , cage is nothing here

SamZED
Originally posted by SamZED
Colossus would beat them 1 on 1. But not at the same time. Im so awesome I quote myself for truth.

batdude123
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Methinks Cage's arms can't handle that girth. stick out tongue

*insert dick joke here*

mrpress
Team for the majority. Thing would probably split with Colossus on his own. Cage and Thing are also team players who know each other, which could give them the edge.

Cage can't really hurt Colossus, but unless he gets one-shotted he can be a hell of a distraction. All Colossus needs to do is turn his head at the wrong moment and it's clobberin time.

KingD19
Colossus BFR's Cage at the start of the fight, like Korg did.

Then it's him and Thing, where Colossus takes a slight majority.

Dum Dum Dugan
people do understand that colossus not even proven to be better then Thing correct?

also whoever said that Colossus could fash ball special Thing is correct, however you do realises that Thing could fast ball special colossus as welll. It also is completely irrelevent to Thing throwing Luke cage into colossus.

Sr J-Bieb
It should be Thing and Colossus vs Luke Cage.

WHO'S WITH ME!?

KingD19
Thing hasn't proven to be better than Colossus either, what's your point?

And they said Luke should Fastball Thing...but it's impossible since Thing is simply too large for Cage to effectively throw like that.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by KingD19

And they said Luke should Fastball Thing...but it's impossible since Thing is simply too large for Cage to effectively throw like that.
my point is people assume colossus is much better then thing dispite there being zero evidences to support this.

why would luke throw thing thats just stupid.

Sr J-Bieb

http://www.comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/411/206388_20100721192632_large.jpg

?

KingD19
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
http://www.comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/411/206388_20100721192632_large.jpg

?

That's when Cage got possessed by Dormammu I think...or some other demon. He was whooping Thing's ass then.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
my point is people assume colossus is much better then thing dispite there being zero evidences to support this.

why would luke throw thing thats just stupid.

I gave Colossus the slight majority because he's more durable than Thing.

And I didn't say it, they did.

Colossus-Big C
whats that from?

and luke only needs to grip things arm or something to fastball special thing

if thing fast balls special luke at colossus, colossus would probably punch him across the battle field

but thing vs colossus is a toss up real
stupid writers, they have been in comics since the 70s and never fought

Sr J-Bieb
whats that from?
I posted the cover.

no expression

Dum Dum Dugan
whats that from?

and luke only needs to grip things arm or something to fastball special thing

if thing fast balls special luke at colossus, colossus would probably punch him across the battle field

but thing vs colossus is a toss up real
stupid writers, they have been in comics since the 70s and never fought
new avengers

it be inaccurate.

not at all, luke would be move at speed exceeding what colossus could react to.

agreed.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure Colossus has batted a missile out of the way in a Danger Room session.

And if a vampire can dodge a Fastball Special from Colossus and Wolverine less than 20 feet away, I'm pretty sure Colossus could react to Cage.

snoopdogg

why would luke throw thing thats just stupid. Thing is a better fighter than Colossus is.

Dum Dum Dugan
I'm pretty sure Colossus has batted a missile out of the way in a Danger Room session.

And if a vampire can dodge a Fastball Special from Colossus and Wolverine less than 20 feet away, I'm pretty sure Colossus could react to Cage.
perhaps but thats certainly not the norm.

again certainly not the norm compared to all the vast amounts of opponents who have failed to avoid such an attack.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thing is a better fighter than Colossus is.
This could very well be true.

colossus has more range, but he is likely the inferior h2h fighter.

snoopdogg
This could very well be true.

colossus has more range, but he is likely the inferior h2h fighter. It is true. Thing is more skilled fighter than big C is.

Dum Dum Dugan
It is true. Thing is more skilled fighter than big C is.
well he is special forces trained, expert boxer and wrestler. and was open weight wrestling champion of the world if not mistaken for a while.

KingD19
Colossus has been training since his teenage years with Cyclops and Wolverine. He's a judo expert. Thing is better, but it's not like...you can't touch me cuz I'm so much teh betters than you.

Dum Dum Dugan
Colossus has been training since his teenage years with Cyclops and Wolverine. He's a judo expert. Thing is better, but it's not like...you can't touch me cuz I'm so much teh betters than you.

though this is true, him training with cyclopes wouldent really matter, becuases Things a better fighter then Cyclopes is.

snoopdogg
well he is special forces trained, expert boxer and wrestler. and was open weight wrestling champion of the world if not mistaken for a while. Which is exactly why he's a better fighter.

Colossus-Big C
people say thing is a poor mans hulk while colossus is a poor mans juggernaut

snoopdogg
Thing is also better at fighting with weapons.

Dum Dum Dugan
people say thing is a poor mans hulk while colossus is a poor mans juggernaut
by people says this do you me just you............

Dum Dum Dugan
edit wrong thread. .

KingD19
Thing used to be a better fighter, but in a straight up fight, Colossus is more skilled. Why?

Thing's body isn't suited for anything other than brawling...he's got thick chunks for fingers, and he can't even reach anything on his back.

Colossus, is still human shaped, so he can perform throws, take-downs, grapples, etc...

Look at teen Colossus vs Hulk...he used some crazy skill to take him down....and all Thing does is brawl...because it's all he's capable of.

Dum Dum Dugan
Thing used to be a better fighter, but in a straight up fight, Colossus is more skilled. Why?

Thing's body isn't suited for anything other than brawling...he's got thick chunks for fingers, and he can't even reach anything on his back.

I feel like this is going to be inaccurate.

thats wrong quite wrong. actaully his body quite suited for both wrestling and boxing for which is is an expert in. dude he thrown guys off his back numerous times so thats just nonsenses.

Colossus, is still human shaped, so he can perform throws, take-downs, grapples, etc...
none of things body shapes prevenets him from doing any of that, thats just nonsenses you came up with in your had. For starters it make take downs easy for him, he has a low center a gravity with smaller but extremely thick legs with a large upper body.

Look at teen Colossus vs Hulk...he used some crazy skill to take him down....and all Thing does is brawl...because it's all he's capable of.

no really, and how did that end? with colossus getting his shit kicked in?

Thing done same shit with hulk, why do you think he able to fight hulk? it becauses of his skills.

again your 100 percent wrong and are reaching badly.

my first statement was 100% right your post was very inaccurate.

KingD19
My god.....your grammar makes it incredibly difficult to argue with you.

snoopdogg
My god.....your grammar makes it incredibly difficult to argue with you. I agree.Originally posted by KingD19

Look at teen Colossus vs Hulk...he used some crazy skill to take him down....and all Thing does is brawl...because it's all he's capable of. Fair points.

Dum Dum Dugan
My god.....your grammar makes it incredibly difficult to argue with you.
yea and your arguements are simply you wishing something not it actually being true.

come on he can't get guys off his back are you ****ing kidding me?

or his body structures makes him unable to fight, that is just rediculously reaching. bigger hands would make boxing extremely effective, and his body structure is almsot perfect for wrestling. not to mention he was the open weight wrestling champion of the world.......

Dum Dum Dugan
Fair points.
no it not, it him reaching.

snoopdogg
no it not, it him reaching. Reaching for what?

Dum Dum Dugan
Reaching for what?
an arguement which doesn't exists.

snoopdogg
an arguement which doesn't exists. Do you believe in Sasquatch?

Dum Dum Dugan
Do you believe in Sasquatch?
how is this relevent to the thread?

snoopdogg
So are you saying Thing is more skilled? I'm confused.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/th_Colossusskills.jpghttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/th_Colossusskill2s.jpg

Bentley
Thing IS more skilled.

tkitna
It appears that Thing is the more skilled boxer/brawler of the two, but in fact, Colossus should be the more skilled fighter. He trained with Logan for how many years along with other training in the danger room for specific areas of combat. Who does Thing spar with?

I'm a Thing fan, but he should probably lose to Colossus.

Zatanna4life
I would say thing is stronger and a better fighter than colossus. Throwing in Luke to the fight makes it even easier for team 1 to win.

tkitna
I always thought that Colossus was a little stronger, but its so close that its not worth mentioning.

FOOM
Even though the argument of Ben vs. Peter never seems to be settled, I think that most RATIONAL people would agree that it would be a good fight. So, even if Pete can beat Ben, surely Luke would easily tip the balance.
Team whoops Petey.

KingD19
Luke is nothing in this fight....Rockslide who is stronger than Luke couldn't phase Colossus at all.

psycho gundam
Who wins? team

thing solos

mrpress
Luke is nothing in this fight....Rockslide who is stronger than Luke couldn't phase Colossus at all.

Except Cage has years of street fighting experience to help back him up. Besides, he doesn't need to hurt Colossus as long as he can either distract him or trip him up a few times. If he can do that, then the Thing is all over Colossus like a new suit.

KingD19
So what's to stop Colossus from BFR'ing Cage like Korg did when he knocked him like 3-4 blocks away?

Deadline
^ What?

Spite.

-Pr-
Team 1 more often than not, imo.

Deadline
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 1 more often than not, imo.

Nah. Yah think?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
Nah. Yah think?

Colossus can pull a few wins if he's smart.

Colossus-Big C
Nah. Yah think? colossus has one shotted cage before.
but team wins majority

-Pr-
colossus has one shotted cage before.
but team wins majority

when?

Deadline
colossus has one shotted cage before.
but team wins majority

Prior to his upgrade? Still don't change anything, obvoulsy thats unlikely to happen.

Colossus-Big C
Prior to his upgrade? Still don't change anything, obvoulsy thats unlikely to happen. colossus has also been upgraded..

Deadline
colossus has also been upgraded..

Anyway even if that did happen it doesn't change anything.

StiltmanFTW
when?

He is probably talking about the Exiles again.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Luke_Cage_%28Earth-989192%29

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He is probably talking about the Exiles again.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Luke_Cage_%28Earth-989192%29

thought so.

Colossus-Big C
no one every proved it was non cannon.
not all exiles are non cannon

-Pr-
no one every proved it was non cannon.
not all exiles are non cannon

if they didn't happen in 616 universe, they're non canon. simple as that.

Deadline
Knew it.

Colossus-Big C
if they didn't happen in 616 universe, they're non canon. simple as that. it happened in the 616 universe in that story, exiles are sometimes in the 616 it also has been refrenced

-Pr-
it happened in the 616 universe in that story, exiles are sometimes in the 616 it also has been refrenced

scan?

Deadline
it happened in the 616 universe in that story, exiles are sometimes in the 616 it also has been refrenced

I think I read that and I'm sure it didn't. Hell I'm kinda sure it was Mimic who was Collosus.

StiltmanFTW

The fail is strong with you, as always.

snoopdogg
After researching some old scans and sh!t I came to the conlusion that at the very least Colossus and Thing are equals in skill.

And Cage does not belong in these guys weight class physically. Durability wise he does though.

KingD19
Yeah...Cage can take a beating like it's nobodies business. Now if his strength matched, or was at least in the same range as his durability...he'd be a serious problem for his enemies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.