Hercules vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
this is a blood lusted brawl, so no exotic powers like Super Speed

PIS, CIS OFF, BFR OFF.... Happy Dance

brownqk
Gladiator wins; Hercules might be the technically skilled combatant/brawler, but I don't believe he's stronger or more durable than Glads.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by brownqk
Gladiator wins; Hercules might be the technically skilled combatant/brawler, but I don't believe he's stronger or more durable than Glads. He is the God of strength..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
im not sure here

Dr. Tyrant
Are you guys serious? Gladiator has punched apart a planet. Hercules stands no chance here Gladiator 10/10

nicamarvin

brownqk
Originally posted by nicamarvin
He is the God of strength..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's simply a title; please enlighten me why you think Hercules is stronger and or beats Glads.

nicamarvin
That's simply a title; please enlighten me why you think Hercules is stronger and or beats Glads. He is as strong but its more skilled on hand to hand combat... cool

Dr. Tyrant

Colossus-Big C
herculese dragged manhatten, stalemated thor in a arm wrestle ,lifted and threw godzilla(2000ft) etc

Dr. Tyrant
Still doesn't compare to busting a planet in a few punches.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
herculese dragged manhatten, stalemated thor in a arm wrestle ,lifted and threw godzilla(2000ft) etc Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
Still doesn't compare to busting a planet in a few punches. Nuff said.

Wild Shadow
well most ppl dont know this but herc constantly takes earth shattering blows like its nothing and he can counter with a knee or kick to the crotch... if gladiator is similar to an earth male

Slaanesh
Glad..i think he's stronger and more durable..

Wild Shadow
wont make a difference with a nut shot

Slaanesh
if Glad is confident enough..he will be immune to nut shot smokin'

bbrem123
its pretty much a give...if hercs opponent has nuts then they lose

nicamarvin
Originally posted by bbrem123
its pretty much a give...if hercs opponent has nuts then they lose Juggy has nuts..Can he lose.. confused

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

celeyhyga17
Glads has more weapons.
equal str and equal durability, but Gladiator can do more than just punch and grab.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins. Based on?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Stunner2xx
hercs tuff but i see glads wining this one 7/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
this is a blood lusted brawl, so no exotic powers like Super Speed

PIS, CIS OFF, BFR OFF.... Happy Dance

So no flying, super speed, heat vision etc. for Gladiator?

Hercules wins. This would be a contest of strength, durability and skill. The first two are near toss ups but Hercules seems to be the more skilled combatant to me. A brawl would favor him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So no flying, super speed, heat vision etc. for Gladiator?

Hercules wins. This would be a contest of strength, durability and skill. The first two are near toss ups but Hercules seems to be the more skilled combatant to me. A brawl would favor him. Thats what I keep saying but this nucke heads dont get it... confused

Stunner2xx
fear the power of the mohawk

Wild Shadow
Thats what I keep saying but this nucke heads dont get it... confused anyways how did you get back did you ask the mods or was it a temp ban?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
anyways how did you get back did you ask the mods or was it a temp ban? I beg for mercy and I did things I am not proud of.... eek!

BattleMage
Gladiator 9-10/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by BattleMage
Gladiator 9-10/10

Absolutely ridiculous and asinine.

Spire
I beg for mercy and I did things I am not proud of.... eek!

facepalm

Mindset
I think Glads has better durability, but not by much.

He also has nuts, so Herc wins 10/10

brownqk
Do Herc defenders really believe he can hang with Glads strength wise?

Colossus-Big C
Hercules is as strong as thor who is as strong as gladiator
i think gladiator is more durable though.

herc wins 6/10

Mindset
Do Herc defenders really believe he can hang with Glads strength wise? Yes, and you would too if you actually knew how strong he was. smile

nicamarvin
I beg for mercy and I did things I am not proud of.... eek! shit did I said that... confused I take it back I did nothing homo or anything like that to bada... embarrasment

nicamarvin
Do Herc defenders really believe he can hang with Glads strength wise? Dude He is the God of strength and is as strong as thor...so yeah he is as strong as glads, but he has more skills

Bentley
Herc has humbled Wonderman, Ares and Sentry (kind of), he can hang with Glads and without speed I think he takes it.

Glads is no pushover in the skill department though.

tkitna
So basically this is just a brawl with punches being thrown? If so, I think it favors Hercules.

Really, its a toos up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.