Juggarnaut vs. Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
No BFR.
Both supposedly don't tire,don't take physical damage,and for the most part...can't die.
Who wins?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No BFR.
Both supposedly don't tire,don't take physical damage,and for the most part...can't die.
Who wins? .... no expression Void

quanchi112
Void dominates.

Black bolt z
Any specific reason?

quanchi112
Any specific reason? Common sense.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Common sense. Both supposedly don't tire,don't take physical damage,and for the most part...can't die.

How does void take juggs down?

quanchi112

How does void take juggs down? Di dyou miss captain universe crush him recently? Did you miss Onslaught just bitchslap him? Did you miss war just have his way with him?

It's not even close. Thor alone can beat Juggs whereas void could demolish him.

Black bolt z
Di dyou miss captain universe crush him recently? Did you miss Onslaught just bitchslap him? Did you miss war just have his way with him?

It's not even close. Thor alone can beat Juggs whereas void could demolish him. I thought the captain universe matter hasn't been settled yet?It hasn't shown what happens.

Also use proof.Not just examples of juggs losing.

quanchi112
I thought the captain universe matter hasn't been settled yet?It hasn't shown what happens.

Also use proof.Not just examples of juggs losing. It was settled and Juggs was beaten down like a joke.

I did cite proof of characters just raping him. Juggs did no such thing and even his 8th day version which was more powerful was equal to another exemplar whose thing was building things and even he met him physically head on.

Yeah, Void's best showings destroy anything the Juggs has been capable of.

Dr. Tyrant
Depends what version of Juggernaut. Trion is 100% invulnerable. 8th Day probably stands the best chance.

Black bolt z
It was settled and Juggs was beaten down like a joke.

I did cite proof of characters just raping him. Juggs did no such thing and even his 8th day version which was more powerful was equal to another exemplar whose thing was building things and even he met him physically head on.

Yeah, Void's best showings destroy anything the Juggs has been capable of. Still have no proof.You have sited times juggs has lost.Still no proof he loses this fight.Instead of saying he beats him so void can come up with some real argument.
I'm not defending either side but I want to see real concrete proof.

8th day probably.

Bentley
Stalemate, Void can evade Juggs all day long.

ares834
Void wins.

quanchi112
Still have no proof.You have sited times juggs has lost.Still no proof he loses this fight.Instead of saying he beats him so void can come up with some real argument.
I'm not defending either side but I want to see real concrete proof.

8th day probably. You didn't see the scans nor read the comic just like the Void. I don't have to provide proof to someone like yourself. Juggs is a joke compared to the Void.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
Depends what version of Juggernaut. Trion is 100% invulnerable. 8th Day probably stands the best chance.

True.

nicamarvin
Thor alone can beat Juggs whereas void could demolish him. You had me till this Quan.... erm Thor alone Can not even scratch Juggernaut, the only reason he manage to hurt Juggernaut is the same reason he was able to kill the unkillable(Void) because Bad writers and PIS.....Thor Can NOT beat Void and he Can NOT even Scratch Juggernaut.... smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
You had me till this Quan.... erm Thor alone Can not even scratch Juggernaut, the only reason he manage to hurt Juggernaut is the same reason he was able to kill the unkillable(Void) because Bad writers and PIS.....Thor Can NOT beat Void and he Can NOT even Scratch Juggernaut.... smokin' He can cut off his powers and beat the snot out of him or bfr him. Thor easily beats on Juggs.

nicamarvin
He can cut off his powers and beat the snot out of him or bfr him. Thor easily beats on Juggs. That was one time trick he pulled...He did not do it again..Guess why? because it was PIS.... he almost got killed in the next encauter, Com On quan you know it was PIS as much PIS as every thor fan here saying thor can beat Void... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
That was one time trick he pulled...He did not do it again..Guess why? because it was PIS.... he almost got killed in the next encauter, Com On quan you know it was PIS as much PIS as every thor fan here saying thor can beat Void... roll eyes (sarcastic) Thor was weakened and got caught off guard by 8 th day juggs. Thor can cut off his powers and work him or easily bfr. Juggs can't beat Thor unless Thor ignores his powers and just brawls with him.

The Pict
Did you miss Onslaught just bitchslap him? Did you miss war just have his way with .

IIRC in those two instances Juggernaut wasn't at full power?

Edit: and Hulk was amped with Celestial tech at the time.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Pict

Edit: and Hulk was amped with Celestial tech at the time. Dont mind him, Quan is just a Juggy hata.....he is mad because sentry gets hurt being near the sun, while juggy would not even notice.... cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict

Edit: and Hulk was amped with Celestial tech at the time. So you think Juggs can't have his power cut off or be bfr'd by Thor?

Ok, and? Onslaught and Universe also crushed him. I made my points void annihilates.

quanchi112
Dont mind him, Quan is just a Juggy hata.....he is mad because sentry gets hurt being near the sun, while juggy would not even notice.... cool Since when?

nicamarvin
Since when? you know Void durability its not superior to Juggernaut...thats a fact

quanchi112
you know Void durability its not superior to Juggernaut...thats a fact Who cares he can reform.

Stunner2xx
if you cant BFR juggs chances are he wins or its a stalemate

i consider this a stalemate
there is nothing they can do to each other to end this fight

nicamarvin
Who cares he can reform. Juggy also has healing factor and he can reform too...but no MoFo has ever tax him that much........ cool

Juggy is a frigging Tank
hes got
ForceField
protective armor
harder than adamantium skin
Healing Factor

and one Powerfull deamon ready to bring him back from death if need be...... cool Beat that sucker..... smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
if you cant BFR juggs chances are he wins or its a stalemate

i consider this a stalemate
there is nothing they can do to each other to end this fight Did captain universe have to bfr him?

Juggy also has healing factor and he can reform too...but no MoFo has ever tax him that much........ cool

Juggy is a frigging Tank
hes got
ForceField
protective armor
harder than adamantium skin
Healing Factor

and one Powerfull deamon ready to bring him back from death if need be...... cool Beat that sucker..... smokin' Captain Universe, Onslaught, war hulk. They all easily wrecked him.

nicamarvin
Did captain universe have to bfr him?

Captain Universe, Onslaught, war hulk. They all easily wrecked him. .. laughing he was no were near as wrecked as poor Void was.....and not dead as Void was... laughing

quanchi112
.. laughing he was no were near as wrecked as poor Void was.....and not dead as Void was... laughing Yes, he was. Void wanted to die whereas Juggs was brutally assaulted into a coma. void can keep coming back whereas Juggs was just physically raped.

nicamarvin
Yes, he was. Void wanted to die whereas Juggs was brutally assaulted into a coma. void can keep coming back whereas Juggs was just physically raped. Void is Dead Juggy is NOT.... confused

quanchi112
Void is Dead Juggy is NOT.... confused Juggs can be killed by universe whereas void only dies when he wants to die. Big diff.

Blanket
Void can't win.

Apparently Juggy can't win either.

Stalemate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Void can't win.

Apparently Juggy can't win either.

Stalemate. Why can't the Void win?

nicamarvin
Juggs can be killed by universe whereas void only dies when he wants to die. Big diff. Cap U did tried.... laughing but was not able, and Void is dead

nicamarvin
Why can't the Void win? NO BFR you....

quanchi112
Cap U did tried.... laughing but was not able, and Void is dead Juggs was defeated. What stopped him from killing Juggs? Did you peruse it?

quanchi112
NO BFR you.... Juggs can be beaten without bfr. Didn't universe just beat him without it? laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Void > Juggernaut

nicamarvin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Void > Juggernaut FAIL... no expression

ares834
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Void > Juggernaut
yes

nicamarvin
Originally posted by ares834
yes The Fail is Strong with you

Black bolt z
Juggs can be beaten without bfr. Didn't universe just beat him without it? laughing out loud What was the conclusion of the juggs vs. Cap U battle?And don't give me that BS answer of "I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you like you" gavce me b4.

From what i've heard cap U can mindrape.Void can't.

quanchi112
What was the conclusion of the juggs vs. Cap U battle?And don't give me that BS answer of "I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you like you" gavce me b4.

From what i've heard cap U can mindrape.Void can't. So you didn't read it did ya? I won'tr debate with someone who doesn't read about these characters and still argues anyways.

SamZED
What was the conclusion of the juggs vs. Cap U battle?And don't give me that BS answer of "I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you like you" gavce me b4.

From what i've heard cap U can mindrape.Void can't.
You're correct. Here he displaied the ability for the first time. Attacked Spider-man's mind.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7875/tasm628018.th.png

And here Cap Universe says he had to get rid of the helmet to mindblast Juggernaut.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/609/tasm629012.th.png

This is how it went when Cap tried the h2h. Took Juggernaut one punch.
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/619/tasm628022.th.png
Cap was forced to BFR him to another realm before losing the uni power to Juggernaut.

On-topic. The Void wins but only through BFR. Telepathy would've been another option but Sentry's tp showings are too inconsistant to be used in a forum fight.

bbrem123
wow void stomps juggernaut...this is ridiculous

Blanket
Originally posted by bbrem123
wow void stomps juggernaut...this is ridiculous He overrides the enchantment?

quanchi112
He overrides the enchantment? So he can override Mm but not Juggs enchantment? Do you think Juggs is immune to infinite power?

Philosophía
Well, do you Bran?

Blanket

the ninjak
Void throws Juggs into space.

Good Luck coming back.

Philosophía
What? Originally posted by quantarded
Do you think Juggs is immune to infinite power?

Blanket

Philosophía
Don't put him on ignore. It's funnier to read his posts, and see him constantly trying to get a reaction out of you.

Blanket

quanchi112
I put Quan on ignore for a reason.

But no, Juggs isn't immune to unlimited power. Good thing nobody has it here. Since you say he isn't immune to unlimited power it's on you to prove Void has limits.Originally posted by Blanket
I can handle retarded/trolling.
Quan taxes the limits of my brain though. I could debate with Galan (as opposed to retard trolling) all day, or until I get bored, but Quan makes my brain question humanity's survival after his first post.

Quan is infinity plus one on idiotic.

And ODG is a saint. What? Insulting is against the rules and if you have someone on ignore take their name or of your mouth.

Philosophía
I can handle retarded/trolling.
Quan taxes the limits of my brain though. I could debate with Galan (as opposed to retard trolling) all day, or until I get bored, but Quan makes my brain question humanity's survival after his first post.

Quan is infinity plus one on idiotic.

And ODG is a saint. Update:
Since you say he isn't immune to unlimited power it's on you to prove Void has limits.

Blanket
Can't prove a negative.

The guy was getting his salad tossed by Norn Stones heroes, though, so that sort of says something right there.

Although this completely defeats the purpose of ignore, but I realize that you're quite the Sentry fan Phil.

Philosophía
I quote so that you can laugh at the arguments used, not to actually counter them.

And I think Sentry has been, especially in the last few years, one of the worst characters of this decade, at least.

I didn't argue in his favour because I liked him, but because everybody was completly ignoring everything that was shown on-panel, and simplified it into "Thor killed him in one shot once he got serious, lolzorz stick that big hammer in me master!".

Blanket

nicamarvin
k. Not sure why he's trying to debate with me though, either way.

Lies. You started jumping on the Fagtry bandwagon after he beat MM.
You love Sentry. Yeah he is Void Fanboy... laughing

Blanket
Yeah he is Void Fanboy... laughing What a homo, let's laugh at him.

laughing

batdude123
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Philosophía
k. Not sure why he's trying to debate with me though, either way.

Lies. You started jumping on the Fagtry bandwagon after he beat MM.
You love Sentry. There was no bandwagon, almost everybody was like "Imma disregard this because...like... he needs to be shown repeatedly to be at this level for it to count!", and yet have no problems pulling decades old ambiguous showings and pass them off as definitive proof of the characters' capabilities.
What a homo, let's laugh at him.

laughing http://popdynamite.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/lady-gaga-ugly.jpg

batdude123

Blanket
http://i46.tinypic.com/244p9ih.jpg

Philosophía
Bran would sex her. No joke.

Blanket

batdude123

nicamarvin
What a homo, let's laugh at him.

laughing ...sadwalk

quanchi112
Can't prove a negative.

The guy was getting his salad tossed by Norn Stones heroes, though, so that sort of says something right there.

Although this completely defeats the purpose of ignore, but I realize that you're quite the Sentry fan Phil. He's been described over and over again as having no limits. The writer confirmed he can come back as many times as he wants until he wants to go away. Does that sound like a limit to you?

Void has had his body and his head damaged by just a kree gun so in the grand scheme of his abilities it means nothing because a writer stated he can come back as many times as he wants to making physical damage a waste of time.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SamZED
You're correct. Here he displaied the ability for the first time. Attacked Spider-man's mind.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7875/tasm628018.th.png

And here Cap Universe says he had to get rid of the helmet to mindblast Juggernaut.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/609/tasm629012.th.png

This is how it went when Cap tried the h2h. Took Juggernaut one punch.
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/619/tasm628022.th.png
Cap was forced to BFR him to another realm before losing the uni power to Juggernaut.

On-topic. The Void wins but only through BFR. Telepathy would've been another option but Sentry's tp showings are too inconsistant to be used in a forum fight. You relize this is no BFR right?

SamZED
You relize this is no BFR right? My bad, missed that part. Gonna be one long boring fight then...

Nihilist
Juggs wins in the end, not much the Void can do other than end up getting beat down like Thor did to him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Juggs wins in the end, not much the Void can do other than end up getting beat down like Thor did to him. So you really forgoto all the other stuff which led up to the Void wanting to lose such as the avengers, the helicarrier, the norn stones, etc. and it was just Thor? You can't be serious.

CosmicComet
Stalemate forever. With Cain continuing to punch holes through Void with no end.

Nihilist
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Stalemate forever. With Cain continuing to punch holes through Void with no end. thumb up or Juggs throw a hellicarrier at him.

Black bolt z
thumb up or Juggs throw a hellicarrier at him. Quick and easy death!

the ninjak
Quick and easy death!

Nahhhhhh!

It had the same effect as the Satellite Beam Stark used on WWH returning him to Banner Form.

Funny how in both series the Big Boss actually wanted to be stopped but couldn't contain the Darkness within.

And Stark put both of them down to manageable levels.

Go Stark!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nahhhhhh!

It had the same effect as the Satellite Beam Stark used on WWH returning him to Banner Form.

Funny how in both series the Big Boss actually wanted to be stopped but couldn't contain the Darkness within.

And Stark put both of them down to manageable levels.

Go Stark! I don't think hulk wanted to be stoped.Obviously he had brains as WWH and if he wasn't so damn mad he would be able to think about the consequences.

Mabye I didn't explain that right....WWh didn't want to be stopped.

quanchi112
thumb up or Juggs throw a hellicarrier at him. Did the helicarrier beat him?

Black bolt z
Did the helicarrier beat him? Read the comic.

quanchi112
Read the comic. It didn't which was my point. You wouldn't know anyways because you beg for answers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.