The smurfs (2011)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472181/

Katy Perry as the voice of smurfette messed

Scythe
In b4 dumbass South Park or Avatar joke.

But yeah, I'd watch it. Better do the people of Belgium proud.

steverules_2
I used to enjoy the TV show when I was really young...wow...14 years ago I was 6 and watching the smurfs before school in the morning smile Good times, I kinda miss those days

Kazenji
Wow theres two threads now.....

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wow theres two threads now.....

But there's still just one ass who likes to remind us there's two threads no expression Or maybe its just me who gets to be lucky enough to know there's two threads, I feel so special suddenly dur

Kazenji
Wow.....someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today.

That ACDC Chick
wow.... really?

Kazenji
Huzzah !

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wow.....someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today.

Don't see what that has to do with the smurfs

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
Don't see what that has to do with the smurfs

It does have something to do with your earlier comment to what i said about there being another thread which you happen to get pissed off for no reason......

steverules_2
Why cause I called you an ass? If I was 'pissed' off I woulda used harsher words, there would be a lot of stars in my post and the capslock woulda been on wink

Kazenji
Your the one that thought i acted like an ass.....which i did'nt can't see how its any different to other people who have pointed out there is another thread to other things

But Whatever........

MildPossession
Anddddddddddd back onto topic.

I hope they make them purple, blue is soooooooo 80s.

steverules_2
I doubt they'll be purple, blue is their color

MildPossession
Yeah, I was joking...

steverules_2
I should hope so uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.